It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
It could be a hint, surely why not? There were many hints for 9/11 before it happened in advance too and it was a global thing. Maybe it's a joke, mabye it's a secret message like in many movies. Who knows? I do have to agree though the whole scener looks odd.

There weren't any real hints to 9/11 beforehand, just poorly interpreted movies and sounds that people jumped to conclusions and thought was proof that 9/11 was preorchestrated.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Dude...its a video game...an awesome video game yes...but a game still...is Planet X on COD? NO....Are Teddy bears in COD YES, why because one of the games designers had a daughter who had cancer and he decided to put the teddy bear in there because of her...I hate to say this but you give gamers a bad name and make most of us look stupid with things like this...Now if your done with this nonsense can you work on something better like trying to figure out how to stop all these fools from boosting to 10th prestige? thats more important in COD world then Planet X...Im just saying...BTW thanks for making me waste my very first post here on ATS...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

do you know you are talking about a game? a f****** game? Laughable

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon

do you know you are talking about a game? a f****** game? Laughable

Its a game of a game.

War is a game, life is a game. ATS itself is a game, to most. Those who make games bend the rules to their liking, just as a king or minister would do.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
well who ever cant see it has problems

i've already showed multipul claesses in high school even my visual animation class

they all see it even the teacher, so get your scrub glasses off and focus on making it out of OGL

i think whoever makes the link between MW2 and planet X has bigger problems than those who cant see it.

get a life

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
LOL

well if it was a sundog, there would be more ,in more levels. i have proof its there now from other pictures in the game, even cod4. i've been away to much to put togather a video

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have a feeling that Infinity Ward put this in MW2 just to see how many people would find it. Seriously though, it's just a game. I doubt that a game developer would reveal some earth-shattering information in a game. Everybody knows it's the main stream media's job to throw crap like this in our faces at 6, 10, and 11.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
reply to post by ChemBreather

when you get a chance check out the moon in relation to the sun and earth.

the eclipse its presenting can't be lunar or solar

I agree with you , Im not claiming planetX , but it isnt optical illusion, I tried taking screens, but I cant get the screenshot button to work. LOL

You see it pretty clear when you walk around the map that it is at the same spot all the time, pretty bad game making if it is supposed to be an lence effect or some thing.

And as for the 'it is only game' cleverness, one dont put an 2012 Cons.Theory into a wargame, just dont add up, game or not..

I like the game, much bettere than the others...try Museum mission..

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The Museum mission actually has the most proof in the game of planet x all in one level.

I'll be making a new video soon, almost every level has a 2012 Sitcker hidden, i've found them in 4 levels now.

cod4 has a planet x poster.

and there are no sun dogs in any other levels, there are 2 other levels with the planet x though.

i can prove its not a lense effect or a sundog by showing a example of what lense effects do look like by showing a clip of BFBC2, which has lense effects unlike MW2.

the 2012 sticker it self just sells everything..

its about a inch big with a eclipsed moon and 2 suns side by side, like need anymore proof?
'
i might make the video tonight i've been too busy to worry about people that can't see it

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

When you mentioned the poster...it actually hit me, because i've played like half of the game so far..and the posters are there..literally saying "Planet X"..and they are quite big. I usually in every game go through the whole level searching for stuff and these posters..when i first saw them..i thought like "What the hell is this doing in the game?"

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
yeah rainbow six has a BIG 2012 poster on their multiplayer levels. almost a movie poster.

i'm going to get around to make the final video with all the pictures the sticker cod4, but it takes time personal time

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The two best shooter game's i love would be Modern Warfare and the best selling Halo 3 Of course!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sure.

I got proof now planet x is in MW2. I call it the Planet X Sticker in the new MW2. its also in the new maps. They also brought back the Planet X Poster i saw i COD4 with the new map update march 30. i'll be pleased to prove planet x is in mw2.

i'll be making a new thread with video proof instead of just evidence.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
lol this looks neat, I'm going to try it out on the ps3

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
as true as it is that this is just a game, games can contain messages. But idk if the developers were trying to actually say something here. I think they were just trying to create a scene where everything goes to hell. Anyone who hasnt been hiding under a rock knws about 2012. I think that the developers were just creating hype and used the whole planet next to the sun thing to help create the scene of craziness. But props to the people that noticed it cuz i didnt notice it until i came across the thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why do people even take that seriously?

Yeah, there is a planet in the sky in that mission, everyone's seen it. But it is nothing more than a Easter Egg, a joke from the programmers who thought it would be fun, to include that thing and see what happens.
I guess even Infinity Ward didn't expect so much talk about that thing.

I mean, if that's a hidden message, what else is one? Does Duke Nukem really exist and fight ugly aliens in outer space? Does Area 51 really contain a Jetpack just as in GTA San Andreas? Do Tesla Guns exist? Is Wolfenstein based on secret facts and the Nazis had contact to another dimension and developed "Übersoldaten" but then a secret agent sabotaged everything?

I guess then Westwood had wrong "secret" information when they "hinted" that a meteor would crash into italy in the late 1990's, that contain a mineral from outer space that crystalizes large parts of the earth and wipe out nearly the complete human race.
Damn and here was i was in 1995 preparing to fight for Tiberium against the evil Brotherhood of Nod

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chuck77

Yeah but they were also hiding planet x in COD4, and thats WAY before i was talking about planet x, which is the reason i never found it in cod 4. but once i knew about it and found it in MW2, it was EASY to find it in cod4

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

well the jetpack is probably the dumbest question i've ever heard since they've had them since the 50's

Everything is connected of course games have messages, and i was a HUGE fan of wolfenstien. The might be over exaggerate but they still have messages

Even if planet x is fake, this shows how big its lies and influences have gotten it. Programmers became so obsessed they had to put it in the biggest game ever.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Concidering when we both registered, i'm the one with the life.

Thanks for comming

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join