It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
NEW VIDEO PROVES SOMETHINGS THERE

www.wegame.com...

I MESS WITH THE CONTRAST AND BRIGHTNESS

*Video time 3:15"

hello ATS, this is probably a rare find, might not be this planet x da da da 2012's mysterious planet of the passing, but its somethihng.

And how i found this is even more scary, sitting at home one day thinking "you know if this planet x is real, i bet any money its in one of the MW2 mission BECAUSE they knew years before the realease that it would be the world most popular game with over 1,000,000 poeple playing at any given time"

what i found scares me

*LINK TO VIDEO IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD

First i want to post a picture of what most people including me believes where planet x would be if you coud see it in the sky

there use to be a # load more pictures on the net, i can't find them anymore but they usually look like this one in better detial. and this is exactly how the game looks, in EXELLENT detial

To the video

at 1:42 you can see the moon and some weird ecplipse

at 1:48 you can see the sun to the right and planet x to the left

at 3:15 i prove what i believe is the sun IS THE SUN and there is actully a planet beside it

i found this last week when i broke my computer so i had to wait till i got it back to capture it but remember

i found this because i believed it would be there and its there.......

*YOU CAN GO FULL SCREEN I USE THE BEST QUILITY RECORDING MY COMPUTER CAN OFFER*

*VIDEO LINK*

HIGH QUILITY WITH SOUND

www.wegame.com...

i would ink it but i dont know how

please enjoy

[edit on 7-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

[edit on 8-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
damn watching it gives me the chills and i recorded that #

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I feel like I must be going insane to even try it, but I went in my MW2 and it looked quite a bit different on my version, but I play in 1920x1080 on the PC with all my graphics maxed. How do people link junk like this together? Jeez.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
well i can see it on my PC

so you must have problems somewhere

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
well who ever cant see it has problems

i've already showed multipul claesses in high school even my visual animation class

they all see it even the teacher, so get your scrub glasses off and focus on making it out of OGL

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

I was going to say lense flare FX at first but then I saw the video, pretty neat even down to the X sprayed on the wall.

Interesting find, bet the programmers are ATS members

link   
That was an interesting video.
I saw X Planet.
But it's just a game! I couldn't play anything like that LOL! I would be dead in 2 minutes.

link   

As much as I love me some MW2 I really don't think there's anything to this. That could easily be a lensflare in the image you posted. Also couldn't the thing in the video be the incoming Nuke in the game (or are we already after the Nuke/EMP hits?).

I'm not generally a Nibiru believer but I was watching a Discovery Channel show a few weeks ago, one about ways the world could end and they showed our Solar System several times with two Suns.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
3:15 is the best part

it proves that the sun is the sun and that something is to the left of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

As much as I love me some MW2 I really don't think there's anything to this. That could easily be a lensflare from the brightness of the sun. They add lensflares and such to games sometimes.

I'm not generally a Nibiru believer but I was watching a Discovery Channel show a few weeks ago, one about ways the world could end and they showed our Solar System several times with two Suns.

no offance, but i got 98 percent in my visual animations class.

Thats not a lense flare, one of the designers PUT what ever is there, there.

that is a planet beside the sun.

i've made low class video games nottin gthis big or anything but its not a lens or a envirmental effect, nor advanced lighting effect, its there, someone put it there, it is t h e r r e

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i can't believe if you think its a flare, someones put that there

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Okay so what about the impending Nuke that got launched toward DC in the game?

Why not email IW and ask them what it's supposed to be.

Either way the appearance of Planet X in a game does not validate its existence.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have an xbox, I prefer the PC because I can control the mouse much better than I can the joystick on the xbox controller.

To the one who said I have problems, perhaps you do? Mine looked nice and clean, I dont have time right now but I'll throw some ss's for you in a bit. I run in 1920x1080 with a 9800gtx+ with all settings maxed, how about you?

Its all a moot point anyways, whether its there or not, as its just a video game and they don't know anymore about 2012 than anyone else.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Pimpish]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
if your telling me thats designed to look like a nuke in the sky, NAME ONE senario where that could look like a nuke in the sky...

we must have some bad designers making this game.... wrong......

and dont name emp it hasn't happened yet.

it looks like what its saposse to look like. or given what they know of if its a prank.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Ok, so they put it there, now what? If you put the same thing in one of the games you made I guess it means that nibiru must exist? Such a silly premise for a thread, its just a game, the people who made it are just people. This isn't a game made by NASA or the CIA or something, come on.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800

As much as I love me some MW2 I really don't think there's anything to this. That could easily be a lensflare from the brightness of the sun. They add lensflares and such to games sometimes.

no offance, but i got 98 percent in my visual animations class.

Thats not a lense flare, one of the designers PUT what ever is there, there.

that is a planet beside the sun.

i've made low class video games nottin gthis big or anything but its not a lens or a envirmental effect, nor advanced lighting effect, its there, someone put it there, it is t h e r r e

Dear sir,

I think you have posted this in the wrong forum, alternate substances is probably more fitting and up your alley. Nobody cares if you got a 98% in a video class, it's not even relative to the topic really.

I'm going to now let you in on a secret. What you are talking about is a video game. Inside a video game is the ideas and imagination of some very creative people, some who may even be on ats and think they are funny. The only thing this shows is that a game designed left that in, heck it could have been a mistake for all we know or was meant to be Jupiter/halo. Either way it doesn't matter because its just a video game. Game designers are not reptilian aliens who are in the know, they are just people.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish

I have an xbox, I prefer the PC because I can control the mouse much better than I can the joystick on the xbox controller.

To the one who said I have problems, perhaps you do? Mine looked nice and clean, I dont have time right now but I'll throw some ss's for you in a bit. I run in 1920x1080 with a 9800gtx+ with all settings maxed, how about you?

Its all a moot point anyways, whether its there or not, as its just a video game and they don't know anymore about 2012 than anyone else.

only a Ge8400gs on this, i quit cal-main with all my other pc gaming, 2 daemons server sponsors, web, and verntrilo servers, when one of my asshole friends droped a penny in my #EN FAN HOLE of my aqrilic case 4 years ago when i played cs 7 hours a day.

way to # up my # so i had to move to xbox, so i could only now afford a computer and i only needed it good enough so i can make my xbox moviessss

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Pimpish]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

see not one designer would care what you think listen to you.

your trying to tell us designing this isn't a art and and we would settle for less then perfect
thats like a very good painter, painting a face and you try to tell her its not a face.

you should stick to bashing everyone on the threads that has some what a good point

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I love this game, and it's this mission that truly gives me chills every time I play it!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join