It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MODERN WARFARE 2: Planet X?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
Even if planet x is fake, this shows how big its lies and influences have gotten it. Programmers became so obsessed they had to put it in the biggest game ever.

Yeah and nothing more. You can find a lot of different cultural references in a lot of different games. Doesn't matter if it's some small project from russia or some big, overhyped game like modern warfare.
Doesn't have anything to do with obsession, it just fun stuff for the gamers to discover.

I don't see why you get so excited over it and think it's a hidden message or something.
Or maybe you're right and that's the "real" reason why a lot of staff from Infinity Ward got fired in early 2010

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Found an excellent article detailing how MW2 definitely has it's flaws. To some of you, please stop saying that the game designers would never miss a single detail.

resumeplay.net...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chanheitanakhar

this would be a model flaw, your refrences are all scripted flaws

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

lol wait untill you see my next video, planet x is EVERYWHERE in this game holycowszorssss.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well i just started filming making the video, and discovered something amazing.

I first assumed ( when i started making this thread ) that on the main screen planet X was glowing at the bottom left of the screen (you should be able to see this on the PS3 along with the PC, i'm on XBOX360.

Well what i first assumed was planet X seems to be on a animated timer. It has gotton closer to the middle of the main menu in relation to where it was when i first started looking for evidence of planet x in mw2. it turns out its our Sun, and Planet x, they have came close enough to the bottom left corner to make out that there are 2 Glowing objects at the bottom left.

this will be in my new movie. MW2: Worlds Biggest Easter Egg; Planet X

[edit on 8-4-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

I'm looking forward very much! When will it be online?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Tonight if i hurry up and finish it

I've also found 2 alien greys..... this triped me out more then planet x because of where one of them is located. it is in the "Final Justice" poster, and it says Coming Soon, with a alien grey almost hiding in the nuclear smoke.

and then there is one on the Sprit Bottle (looks like a green sprit bottle) with a comic and a alien on it, looks like a grey. then the coke, well looks like a coke bottle, has a big red cicle, labled 2, with half of it scratched out, then around the boarderline of the wraping on the bottle, there are 2 stars.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've also found detailed .jpg hidden withen the bump maps ) on certain walls, floors, ceilings.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
sv_gravity has gotton his posting privlages taken away for posting on

www.abovetopsecret.com...

commenting

"Those pyrimids seem to have human stairs in the middle, and giant stairs for giants on the outside"

so untill the admins purpose has been sorted out, i will post the next video when he has it ready

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is a video game.
That is not a planet.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
When people use video games as a reference to planetX or any kind of conspiracy they got way to much time on their hands. Show me a real video. It looks like a sun dog to me anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow! Free advertising for the video game. Who would have thought of putting something into the game to get people to talk about it? Is this the toy that comes with a Happy Meal?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It just means the person who created the game believes in Nibiru and that they put it there. The awareness of Nibiru is growing. I am glad most gamers are realizing this.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Doesn't an idea stink when the only so-called proof is that a delusional programmer at a video game company repeats a claim that is demonstrably false? That has to be a stinker of an idea.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Doesn't an idea stink when the only so-called proof is that a delusional programmer at a video game company repeats a claim that is demonstrably false? That has to be a stinker of an idea.

LOL

:shk:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You must be in agreement with me since you seem unable to provide any evidence whatsoever for a new planet in our solar system.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This thread is pretty laughable. Sure, there's something there, but nobody outside of IW will be able to tell you a thing about it.

Also, it's extremely hard to take anything seriously from a person who A) brags about educational achievements (98% in my animation class, yay!
) and B) cannot spell "interesting" or "scene" (among the many other spelling mistakes).

You should focus some of this energy into your English studies. I find it embarrassing that a high school student has such a poor grasp on conveying thoughts using the English language.

You could have had a decent thread/discussion if you weren't so full of yourself.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So just because the developers of the game included some easter eggs in their game it makes them some sort of group and part of a conspiracy? Wow...

You better stay away from games like Half Life then, you might end up believing that it's a game that prepares us for an upcoming invasion from evil beings from another dimension!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

ahahahahahahahahaha kk thnx

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chanheitanakhar
Found an excellent article detailing how MW2 definitely has it's flaws. To some of you, please stop saying that the game designers would never miss a single detail.

resumeplay.net...

they have all these flaws and yet I can't get into the gaming industry?

I noticed most gaming companies have mostly male Caucasians working for them. Is there a problem hiring minorities or something??

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join