It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating 9/11 has lead me straight to God.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Because I never imagined that evil could exist on this level.

If anybody ever wants to talk to me about 9/11.... I'll never say it was an Inside Job.

The events that took place on that horrific day was a Satanic Ritual.

you better get use that idea.

Because we are no longer dealing with men.

You can fight all day to expose the truth... but understand that we are living in the devil's playground.... and he just preformed his greatest trick.

I have two children.

I love them... and I no longer know what to tell them.

I just know that I have faith.... no matter what happens I will keep my faith in God... and God = Love.

PREPARE YOURSELF SPIRITUALLY... because 9/11 will be exposed as a lie... and that's exactly what the the Devil wants.

When 9/11 is exposed... do you think this will be a good thing?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

dude, no offense. i've been prowling/writing through multiple accounts, on ats now for a while. THIS IS NOT A SLIGHT to the content of your article. but the title is freaking hillarious.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by reptoidsonice

you've been on ats for a while.... 4 days ain't a while...

i read the post and thought that is exactly right! but god won't save you!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by reptoidsonice

I have a sense of humor.

Sometimes I just look at humanity for what it is... and I just laugh.

Sometimes I just look at humanity for what it is... and I just cry.

I am a human being that believes in God.... and this belief will keep me happy for an eternity.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Did Satan do it? No

Did evil men do it? Yes

Do we know the whole truth? I believe not.

Was is it a Satanic ritual? Hope not.

I do believe we will learn more of the truth over the years. However, they will never admit if it was a Satanic ritual.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by bputman]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I am surprised 9/11 lead you to god. I am happy for you. Anyone who can find any little ray of hope or faith from something that was notoriously evil on all levels is a good person from my point of view.

I am not trying to be sarcastic with this second statement.

I found GOD as well when i researched into 9/11, but not what you may think.

GOD = Gold, Oil, & Drugs!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Actually, I like your post and frankly, you are speaking the truth.
The fact is, I always have felt the people who orchestrated and pulled of 911 are of pure evil.
To murder over three thousand innocent people, to fool Americans into believing we were being attack by a foreign country.
No such evidences support this or the governments OS.

Can we say False Flag Operation!

Corruption is evil and it is everywhere.
I remember when I started going down the 911 rabbit hole some years ago I felt sick to my stomach when I found evidences that some members of the Bush administration and a handful of military personal where involved in a mass cover-up.
We are not talking about people caught off guard not doing their jobs, we are not talking about government and military incompetence.

See, that is something that Americans can handle if our leaders were incompetent on 911.
It was not incompetent; it was a deliberate blackout of communications from Dick Cheney who had the power to order NORAD to dispatch the military interceptors to shoot down those planes.

The fact is, three months before 911 it was Donald Rumsfeld who made a change to a law on the books, taken away NORAD right to make a decision to send interceptors fighter planes in commercial air space when a plane veered off course without Tower control permission.

NORAD was not allowed to act on is own self any longer, this order was put in the hands of Dick Cheney. It was proven that NORAD tried to reach Cheney; he would NOT answer his phone that morning.
The day after 911 Donald Rumsfeld took those orders away from Tricky Dickey and handed them back to NORAD.

Tell me if that wasn’t evil?

You see FAA and NORAD were doing their jobs that morning, but Tricky Dickey was not doing his.
Cheney needs to be held accountable for his actions.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
What was the goal of the satanic ritual? What were the victims sacrificed in exchange for? That's the only sort of information that would convince me that you were correct.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Tell me something?

What if 9-11 wasn't really what you think it was? Would you feel good, having judged all those "personalities" you thought guilty without giving your true witness to them committing the acts?

Doomsday, you should know more than any other person on this board the power of an Image come to life. Have you not been illuminated? People will bow to it...They will marvel at it's miracles, they will listen to it speak, they will dress like it, talk like it, walk like it. It has a False prophet harboring the news. All for a purpose and all in time.

That with what you Judge will be Judged back to you...tread lightly and do right. Judge no man for one is your judge, therefore love your enemies...do good to those who curse you, for you might not have a full view of the events yet and it's purpose has not been yet revealed. Be strong, but don't judge unrighteously...in time all will come to light. Nothing remains hidden forever, and with the rate we are accelerating, you will find out in your life time.

It just might turn out to be the best thing that could of EVER happened for Humanity for things are not always as they seem...

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things....

Peace

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This may seem a little off thread but, if your invetigations of 9/11 have lead you to God...you´d better mention it to the FBI, because the taxpayers spending millions in Afghanistan looking for Bin Laden.

I still dont see the 9/11 demonic satanic rites connection though??

Now Oil, Gold and drugs....here we have a connection.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You didnt happen to watch the interveiw with Bill Deagle with Project Camelot by any chance did you??

Project Camelot interviews Bill Deagle - Part 1 of 3

Project Camelot interviews Bill Deagle - Part 2 of 3

Project Camelot interviews Bill Deagle - Part 3 of 3

Just watched it this morning, touches exactly what you just said, and a whole lot more. Talks around the bush alot though.

I suspect those from Project Camelot are left overs from woodstock, still got shrooms in their bedside table......Trippy bunch

top topics

join