It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Minutes of the South Tower - The flaming inferno

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Bow about injwect some facts into this nonsense

The two pockets of fire come from Battalion Chief Orio Palmer

9:52 a.m.

Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven to Battalion Seven Alpha." "Freddie, come on over. Freddie, come on over by us."
Battalion Seven Chief:

"Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

Ladder 15: "What stair are you in, Orio?"
Battalion Seven Aide: "Seven Alpha to lobby command post."
Ladder Fifteen: "Fifteen to Battalion Seven."
Battalion Seven Chief: "... Ladder 15."
Ladder 15: "Chief, what stair you in?"
Battalion Seven Chief: "South stairway Adam, South Tower."
Ladder 15: "Floor 78?"
Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here."
Ladder 15: "Alright ten-four, we're on our way."

9:52 a.m.

Battalion Seven Aide: "Seven Alpha for Battalion Seven."
Battalion Seven Chief: "South tower, Steve, south tower, tell them...Tower one. Battalion
Seven to Ladder 15. "Fifteen."
Battalion Seven Chief: "I'm going to need two of your firefighters Adam stairway to knock down two fires. We have a house line stretched we could use some water on it, knock it down, kay."
Ladder 15: "Alright ten-four, we're coming up the stairs. We're on 77 now in the B stair, I'll be right to you."
Ladder 15 Roof: "Fifteen Roof to 15. We're on 71. We're coming right up."

78th floor...

That was as far as the firefighters got

Chief Plamer was radioing a situation report on what he found. He got
no further up in the building. Bulk of fires were several floors above
on 80-83st floors

78th floor was at the lowest point of the aircraft impact.

78th floor was a sky lobby - floor where people changed from express
elevators from ground to local elevators stopping at each floor

Beacuse of this most of the floor was occupied by elevator machinery
with tile floors and walls lined with marble panels

Only few officeshere - not a lot to burn -

Have combined data about 78 floor tenants below

Thompson Financial 78
Three employees are confirmed dead.

Baseline 78
Three employees are confirmed dead. offices also on 77 th floor

First Commercial Bank 78 4500 sq feet 27 employees in WTC
This appears to be the US branch of a Taiwan-based bank. One employee is confirmed dead.

Each floor at WTC was over 40,000 sq ft

Now 2 lines to knockdown fires

"Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

Battalion Seven Chief: "Ten-four, numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here."

FDNY uses 2 1/2 lines to fight fires (most departments use 1 3/4 inch hose)

A 2 1/2 line with a straight tip nozzle flows water at over 300 gallon/minute

A 2 1/2 line is commonly called a "blitz line" because of the amount of water it can flow and still be maneuverable by crew (Barely!)

Chief Palmer wanted 2 lines with 2 engine companies up to fight the fires indicating what was on fire was pretty involved

Most of the fires weres were above them

Gage is a fool and liar - why anyone would believe any of his crap is beyond me...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Bones you have obviously hit the Truth dead on. If you didn’t you wouldn’t see these two posters in here trying their best in derailing your thread . They are not even trying to question the facts in here. These people are cherry picking certain words and trying to make argue something different into them.
One of them is convinced Richard Gage made this video. I do not see any proof of that and the poster has not presented any proof that Gage made this video.

However, it does not matter who made the video, it still speaks the truth in it self.

We heard the firefighters say small fires. My G-d if the entire floors were in gulf in flames the firermen would not have bothered trying to put the fires out, common sense tells us that.
There are photos of a woman standing in the impact hole wearing white dress slacks with no burn or soot on her clothing. She is waving for help and the photos show no firers near her in the impact hole.

If the floors were ingulfed in flames she would not be standing there waving and the firemen would not have reached the 75 & 78 floors.

I would just ignore the trouble making trolls, they are not in here to have a healthy discussion of the real facts, or even want to talk about an “alternative opinion” with some supporting facts.

Thanks
great thread.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by impressme]

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
No worries ExPost. You, like the other truthers will ignore the facts...as usual.

The only thing I've ignored on this forum are some trolls and you will be the next one on my ignore list.

You post in such a way as to try to get an emotional response out of someone which is the very definition of a troll. Not to mention your many off-topic posts and derailments that are also included in the definition. I'm not sure why the mods continue to allow you to get away with your behavior on this forum, but we don't have to put up with it, so thank goodness for the ignore feature. Hate to do it, but you deserve it.

You can type to yourself now. You lack the maturity and other qualities for a civil, intelligent conversation.

Oh, and this has nothing to do with ignoring "facts", we're ignoring you. And you don't even have the right to talk about facts when you wouldn't even look at the video presented in this thread before commenting in my thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

the firermen would not have bothered trying to put the fires out, common sense tells us that.

Common sense tells me that Firemen try to put fires out to either Save lives or to try and contain the spread of these fires.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

We heard the firefighters say small fires. My G-d if the entire floors were in gulf in flames the firermen would not have bothered trying to put the fires out, common sense tells us that.
There are photos of a woman standing in the impact hole wearing white dress slacks with no burn or soot on her clothing. She is waving for help and the photos show no firers near her in the impact hole.

If the floors were ingulfed in flames she would not be standing there waving and the firemen would not have reached the 75 & 78 floors.

For one it is the other building (WTC 1)

Get your facts straight (not that you have bothered with facts in the past)

What lunatic fringe fails to disclose that the people pictured there JUMPED
a few minutes later !

Now what would motivate me to jump from 94th floor?

How about heat from fires coming up on them....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
How about heat from fires coming up on them....

How about smoke because they're suffocating to death? There was more than an abundant amount of smoke, even moreso than fires. Not saying you're wrong, but let's make sure we're getting the full story.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

How about smoke because they're suffocating to death?

smoke from a couple small fires Bonez? Sorry...you are so wrong here.

Bonez... were the stairwell compromised? The Major and Gage do not think so.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I have just the first time found a use for the ignore button. I've never used it in nearly 2 years, but it feels real good. lol

The truth hurts.... We understand. No worries ExPost. You, like the other truthers will ignore the facts...as usual.

Its not the truth. You were saying the building was deformed before the collapse yet your picture is labeled "collapse sequence" and the time stamp is the same minute it started collapsing.

Whats wrong you couldnt find any that show it deformed before that and thought you could pull a fast one?

Seriously dis'genius'. As in the opposite of genius. I think he had it right when he spelt it that way.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks not one, or two but three buildings collapsed straight down symmetrically from fires that couldnt possibly have heated the steel evenly...well lets just say Im surprised your keyboards arent shorting out from drool.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that WTC 2 was the second hit, the first to fail, but the only one we have recordings from.

Now, wouldn't the firefighters have more time to reach the impact floors and possibly above in WTC 1 since it was hit first (hence responded to first) and had more time to burn?

Unless of course I have missed the radio transmissions from WTC 1.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
Its not the truth. You were saying the building was deformed before the collapse yet your picture is labeled "collapse sequence" and the time stamp is the same minute it started collapsing.

Whats wrong you couldnt find any that show it deformed before that and thought you could pull a fast one?

There are a series of photographs that show progression of fire, bowing of perimeter columns and sagging trusses. It also shows why there was little fire on the 78th floor.

A quick google search will show you the progression photographs. It really doesn't matter the proof I show you guys. You are married to the CT and want nothing more than it to be factual. ( i believe Mark Stetler was the photographer)

There were also professionals that predicted the demise of the towers:

After about 40 minutes, as I saw (I have telescopes, binoculars, etc.) the top segment of the building listing about 3 degrees, I left my apartment and went out to walk in the street. Buidlings collapse if they list more than 3 degrees. As I walked down Bleecker Street, people gasped as the building collapsed. Like Lord Jim, my imagination surpasses any reality. I should have stayed and watched. I did for the second tower.

www.alum.dartmouth.org...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
They might not have jumped.Might have been blown out in the explosions edited out by removing those last couple minutes of missing tapes.ANOTHER potential smoking gun,or firing gun.Notice how much shorter the thread is when the ignore BS deflector has been activated?I'll do it again,two in one thread,a first for me,adiosholes.PS now it's all three.The trollish triumverate taken to the trash.Afraid of their truth,why they call us truthers then?

The fACT those guys were up in there with two minutes to go means there were no steel weakening but hidden fires.Those humans would have been burned or unable to breathe.And the termination of the communication,that is gnawing at my inner mind.Who,what and why...Hmmm

[edit on 7-3-2010 by trueforger]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
They might not have jumped.Might have been blown out in the explosions edited out by removing those last couple minutes of missing tapes.

Now that's just genius. Blown out of the buildings holding hands... yeah.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b

PS that nervous twitch in your picture is irritating

Just irritating? I would say both irritating and Just Plain Annoying! it's like watching a neurotic terrier on crack!

Thanks for the posted video OP!

Why was the Audio cut 2 minutes short? 1:30 more audio could be valuable to hear.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

There are a series of photographs that show progression of fire, bowing of perimeter columns and sagging trusses. It also shows why there was little fire on the 78th floor.

Youre being disgenius again. Your picture doesnt show steel. It shows the outside aluminum cladding.

Nice try lying again though.

There were also professionals that predicted the demise of the towers:

After about 40 minutes, as I saw (I have telescopes, binoculars, etc.) the top segment of the building listing about 3 degrees, I left my apartment and went out to walk in the street. Buidlings collapse if they list more than 3 degrees. As I walked down Bleecker Street, people gasped as the building collapsed. Like Lord Jim, my imagination surpasses any reality. I should have stayed and watched. I did for the second tower.

www.alum.dartmouth.org...

Ah your professional is a linguist with a degree in engineering from 17 years before the towers were even built. I would define a professional as one actually in the engineering field. He even lumps all buildings together with his 3 degrees.

Did you notice he said the top segment? As in the part we all saw start to roll off the top as it should have before the rest of the building suddenly gave way? How did he go from the top section to the whole building?

"People don't understand that the engineer designs the structure, not the architect," says Robert B. Johnson, a senior engineer with Bowman, Barrett & Associates in Chicago.

Skyscrapers, of course, have their own unique structural considerations. Johnson says that above 70 floors, the cost per square foot spikes, as does the number of engineering concerns—of which wind sway is an important one.

"Tall buildings are going to move," Johnson says, "but you have to make it so people don't feel it." He notes that engineers use a building's height in feet divided by 600 as a rule of thumb for maximum sway. Thus, the Empire State Building could acceptably "bend" slightly more than two feet during heavy wind conditions. "If penthouse occupants have a chandelier—and they shouldn't—that's the classic way to tell how much sway there is," Johnson adds.

It appears your expert witness should stick to linguistics. Or at least brush up on his engineering, its only been 50 years since his engineering degree.

And it appears you are caught in another lie. Not only is your "professionals" not a professional engineer, he isnt plural either.

How about you give us a list of all of them like you asked for with the pockets of fire? Or is that all of them?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
I would define a professional as one actually in the engineering field. He even lumps all buildings together with his 3 degrees.

Go to your leaders website (AE 911 Truth) and take off all the retired engineers. Oh, and how many years has it been since Gage practiced Architecture?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What happened to te last two minutes of the recording?

There had to be more radio transmissions. There were several radio transmissions every minute leading up to the last to minutes.

God bless those who gave thier lives.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

What I find interesting is that WTC 2 was the second hit, the first to fail, but the only one we have recordings from.

Now, wouldn't the firefighters have more time to reach the impact floors and possibly above in WTC 1 since it was hit first (hence responded to first) and had more time to burn?

WTC 2 was hit lower down (impact floors 78-84 vs 94-98) more weight
to support

Plane was moving faster causing more damage

As for firefighters reaching impact floors = explain how were supposed to get there?

There were only 3 stairway in WTC - 2 outboard ( A & C) were 44 inches
wide, barely enough for 2 people to pass, B Stair was slightly wider at
56 inches.

Elevators from ground floors were disabled forcing FF to walk up. The FF were also encased in bulky bunker gear weighing some 55-60 lbs carrying
tools and hose which added another 30 -40 lbs weight

Highest point reached was 78th floor sky lobby in WTC 2. This was
because their commander Battalion Chief Orio Palmer, who knew the
building layout, found a working freight elevator which ran to 40th floor
cutting climb in half.

Reality is lot different from your conspiracy fantasies......

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

WTC 2 was hit lower down (impact floors 78-84 vs 94-98) more weight
to support

There was only 13% to 15% damage of the structure in the impact zones. That means 85% to 87% of the structure was intact. 13% to 15% is insignificant to those massive structures and therefore, your point here is moot.

Plane was moving faster causing more damage

Faster as opposed to what? The buildings were found to be safe against an impact at 600mph and neither plane was going that fast, so I'm not sure where you're getting your info from.

Reality is lot different from your conspiracy fantasies......

Who's peddling conspiracy fantasies again?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join