It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Minutes of the South Tower - The flaming inferno

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Narrated by Major Reginald Shinn USAF (Ret)

This is what a raging inferno looks like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9d0c897b366.jpg[/atsimg]

Nowhere in any video or image of the towers or WTC7 do you see anything close to that magnitude of fire. Yet we're led to believe that the "isolated pockets of fire" reported by the firefighters and evidenced by all available images and video, are what brought 3 steel-structured highrises down, completely and totally, for the first time in history. Not before 9/11, not after.

Blind faith is the only way to believe the official version of 9/11.

We need a new, independent, international investigation into 9/11 because all available evidence doesn't add up to what we were led to believe.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Yet we're led to believe that the "isolated pockets of fire" reported by the firefighters .....

List the firefighters that stated this please. Plural.... so list them all.

+97 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

Had you watched the video, you would have gotten some names. However, since this is an eleven-minute video and you only posted two minutes after me, then you obviously did not watch the video and therefore are not looking at any evidence presented. You are showing that your intentions are to come into threads and troll regardless of what's presented.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You quoted firefighters as saying ISOLATED POCKETS. Instead of wasting 11 more minutes of my life watching another truther video, can you please point out who said it.

Thank you.

+58 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Instead of wasting 11 more minutes of my life watching another truther video, can you please point out who said it.

Firstly, no I will not. There is more than one firefighter that reported it. Their names are in the video. If you can't be bothered to look at videos and evidence, then you can't be bothered to have an opinion on anything related to 9/11 and therefore since you won't look at any evidence, you're just trolling.

Now, do you have any evidence to contribute to this thread, like showing raging infernos at the WTC?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So, Gage puts out a video filled with crap and as usual you buy it without actually paying attention to the garbage that it spews. Because a retired military man is narrating it, you think it is more legit?

What floor was the impact on?

What about this firefighter?

We were looking at two large bodies of fires that neither of us in our 33-year careers had ever seen anything that enormous. So it's pretty much, you know, I thought we would lose a company or two possibly. I didn't think we would come out of this unscathed at all. It was just too enormous.

–FDNY Chief of Safety Albert Turi

+49 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You quoted firefighters as saying ISOLATED POCKETS. Instead of wasting 11 more minutes of my life watching another truther video, can you please point out who said it.

Thank you.

Why bother wasting minutes responding to an OP when you haven't looked at the presented material? Al least put some effort into it.

Rather disingenius, imo.

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You only post to 9/11 conspiracy threads, and every time defend the OS. I have no reason to think you are interested in discussing facts. Unless you want to discuss the facts that you are on ATS to derail threads in support of the OS.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmmm... what floors where the firefighters on? 79th? 78th?

Please look at this photo...look like two isolated pockets of fire?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Rather disingenius, imo.

It's disingenuous.

And in MY opinion and FACTS presented. Bonez is unable to find more than one firefighter to say what he quoted them as saying. THAT my friend is disingenuous.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Isolated pockets of fire mean that the whole floor isn't in flames...that the fires are isolated within areas. That picture proves that they were isolated to certain sections of the building. You have portions of that photo where there is no apparent fire through the windows. Other portions where there is a lot of fire. That shows it was isolated. If a building was engulfed in fire it would be spewing from all those windows.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Bonez is unable to find more than one firefighter to say what he quoted them as saying. THAT my friend is disingenuous.

No, what's disingenuous is that there IS more than one firefighter that said that and they are in the video, you know, that you didn't watch.

Stop the trolling, watch the video or move on.

+29 more 
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Had you watched the video, you would have gotten some names. However, since this is an eleven-minute video and you only posted two minutes after me, then you obviously did not watch the video and therefore are not looking at any evidence presented. You are showing that your intentions are to come into threads and troll regardless of what's presented.

The fact that these people respond 2 minutes after you post a 11 minute video shows their ignorance and motive to attempt to ruin threads here on ats without any rational thought.

ImaPepper does not have the skills or the rationale needed to respond intelligently to any information which he has proven time and time again.

Some people attempt to muddy a thread with nonsensical questions and poorly thought out responses.

The video is great and I too have the FDNY audio which show they were up at the crash site on the top floors and you can hear them claim there were only isolated pockets of fire and not an inferno " we should be able to knock it down with 2 lines"

There is many videos that have witnesses and experts which imapepper and others are far from being., telling of explosions in the basement, street level caving in before collapse, explosions before the plane struck etc.

Some peoples disdain hatred for 911 truth and those who seek it really clouds their acts of reasoning and judgement and have left them blind with hate and ignorance.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Interesting. Trolling is pointing out to someone that their thread they created is a bit misleading?

So be it.

I will continue to post FACTS that refute the garbage machine that is AE 4 911 Truth.

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I will continue to post FACTS that refute the garbage machine that is AE 4 911 Truth.

You can't refute the garbage if you don't look at the garbage first.

That means you're here for something else and that has already been stated many times by many people.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
great video bonez.

2 isolated pockets of fire. not a raging inferno, where the hell did that energy come from that destroyed all that steel and concrete?

did i hear those fire fighters stating they would only need TWO lines to put the fire out???

again, i ask, where did all that energy to destroy all that steel and concrete come from!?

[edit on 3/6/2010 by ugie1028]

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Alot of people refuse to look at or consider the evidence, because they don`t believe people could do such a thing as sacrifice innocent people inorder to reach thier objective. I too had trouble at first!! But I do have an open mind and was willing to look at the evidence. To me this is just more damming evidence!!!!!
For people who come here just to argue against your thread without even looking at the evidence presented, can and should be ignored!! After all some people will deny even if TPTB came up to them and admitted it in person.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

What about this firefighter?

We were looking at two large bodies of fires that neither of us in our 33-year careers had ever seen anything that enormous. So it's pretty much, you know, I thought we would lose a company or two possibly. I didn't think we would come out of this unscathed at all. It was just too enormous.

–FDNY Chief of Safety Albert Turi

Maybe?.. you just ought to waste those 11 minutes?

And... do some further considerable detailed research... before putting foot in mouth?

The above quote was from ground level and was referring to WTC2

Following are 16 WTC first responder descriptions of explosive noises well before the towers collapsed:

"Sounded like bombs" –Keith Murphy
"A huge explosion" –Gerard Gorman
"Sound of popping and exploding" –Alwish Monchery
"Explosions" –William Burns
"Kept hearing these large boom, boom" –Rosario Terranova
"Sounded like explosions." –Anthony Fitzgerald
"Like a shotgun going off" –Mark Meier
"Sounded like explosions" –Wilfred Barriere
"Sounded like bombs, like blockbusters" –John Murray
"You could hear explosions" –Richard Smiouskas
"Sounded like an M-80, that's how loud they were" –Tim Pearson
"Sounds like a shotgun" –Eric Ronningen
"Sounded like an explosion" –John Morabito
"There were lots of explosions" –Jeff Birnbaum
"Under the assumption that the sounds were secondary bombs." –Andrew Rodriguez

"Sounded like bombs. Like a bomb going off. I mean, it was huge." –FDNY Deputy Chief Peter Hayden

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join