It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanists Even in the Vatican?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm sure this isn't breaking news to those in the know as to what has gone on in the Catholic Church since the Vatican II council. The satanic infiltration of the Catholic Church has been going on for a long time in the devil's war to destroy his greatest opponent here on earth.

Spanish exorcist addresses claims of Satanic influence in Vatican

Rome, Italy, Mar 3, 2010 / 04:20 pm (CNA).- A renowned exorcist in Rome recently released a book of memoirs in which he declares to know of the existence of Satanic sects in the Vatican where participation reaches all the way to the College of Cardinals. A second demonologist, also residing in Rome, entered the debate this week, clarifying the origins of the information and defending the Vatican's clergy as an "edifying and virtuous" collection of prelates.

In a book of memoirs released in February, the noted Italian exorcist Fr. Gabriele Amorth affirmed that "Yes, also in the Vatican there are members of Satanic sects." When asked if members of the clergy are involved or if this is within the lay community, he responded, "There are priests, monsignors and also cardinals!"

The book, "Father Amorth. Memoirs of an Exorcist. My life fighting against Satan." was written by Marco Tosatti, who compiled it from interviews with the priest.

Fr. Amorth was asked by Tosatti how he knows Vatican clergy are involved. He answered, "I know from those who have been able to relate it to me because they had a way of knowing directly. And it's something 'confessed' most times by the very demon under obedience during the exorcisms."

The famous Italian exorcist was also asked if the Pope was aware of Satanic sects in the Vatican, to which Fr. Amorth replied, "Of course, he was informed. But he does what he can. It's a horrifying thing."

Read more: Catholic News Agency

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The Vatican is another institution which is deserving of being routed, top to bottom, imo

Obscene wealth allied with conscienceless power trading on the trust of the simple and pious

This is the institution --- filled with slugs in frocks --- who deny the right of abortion to nine year old rape victims

Clean your house, Vatican and do it quick

S & F

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I have been saying for years that the Vatican is a veil behind which satan operates. Not that I believe the Chatholic church is to blame, more the money and the power. The starting line for a "world government". I mean come on folks, a pope mobile? Hes not a freakin' member of "The Super Friends". Great guy and all I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee85ea7f90ce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If you were Satan where would be the number one place you would infiltrate? I would assume it would be the Catholic Church ... or Christianity in general.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here is a link to an interesting article on henrymakow.com. It is about Malachi Martin, a vatican insider and remarkable scholar, who has stated, that the Vatican is infected with Satanism. The article contains some interesting links (one to bishops linked to paedophilia and one to the murder case of pastor Alfred Kunz).
www.henrymakow.com...

Interesting is also the title of the book Malachi Martin wrote before his death, but never finished:

According to Fr Charles Fiore, Martin's the last book, Primacy, How the Institution of the Catholic Church became a creature of the New World Order, (the so called 'survival manual") was never completed. In fact, Fr. Fiore claimed he was in the process of editing the book himself at the time of Malachi's death. Questions remain as to whether the book was completed and somehow kept from circulation.

www.henrymakow.com...

The wall of silence, which protects the paedophile priests is no coincidence. It was set up right from the top. Instructions, how to react were sent to bishops around the world. The document with this instructions is called “Crimine solicitationies”.

The Vatican instructed Catholic bishops around the world to cover up cases of sexual abuse or risk being thrown out of the Church. The Observer has obtained a 40-year-old confidential document from the secret Vatican archive which lawyers are calling a 'blueprint for deception and concealment'. One British lawyer acting for Church child abuse victims has described it as 'explosive'...

...Lawyers point to a letter the Vatican sent to bishops in May 2001 clearly stating the 1962 instruction was in force until then. The letter is signed by Cardinal Ratzinger, the most powerful man in Rome beside the Pope and who heads the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith - the office which ran the Inquisition in the Middle Ages.

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If one believes that good and evil are two sides of the same coin and that we all have this in us, than it is logical that God and Satan are metaphors for this... and that would mean that yes, satan is a part of the Vatican... it's logical to me, anyway.

Good thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hell yes! (pun intended). The vatican secret archives? I mean, secret knowledge? thats as occult/luciferian as you can get. and for this I support The Catholic Church. plus the idol worship/Mary thing...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee85ea7f90ce.jpg[/atsimg]

You've just been dying for an excuse to use that pic, haven't you?

[edit on 6/3/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Absolutley Fort...

And miss the opportunity to partake in a worthy thread from you..?

Profound moments come along seldom...

*probably my fourth grammar edit tonight - so sad....

[edit on 3/6/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yup screw the vatican their all satans pawns and we all know they love little children, plus they have their own little district all part of the sham

Illuminati

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It looks like some high level US politicians may have been involved in Satanic rites at the Vatican:

The Black Mass is the ultimate satanic ritual and eye witnesses in Rome say Henry Kissinger and George H. Bush have attended such rituals in the catacombs of the Vatican.

"To attend a Black Mass at the Vatican is the highest of honors for satanists,” said Leo Zagami, a former high level Illuminati member who recently defected and started telling the truth about the inner secrets of the Vatican satanists.

“I know for a fact George H. Bush and Kissinger have attended Black Masses at the Vatican.”

High level Vatican priests of course deny any connection to Satanism, saying Black Masses are occult rituals carried out by groups such as the Church of Satan.

Read more: Dark History of the Vatican

I guess THAT explains how his son got elected two times.

It's either that or the American electorate are idiots.

[edit on 6/3/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
throw them devil horns Chester

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78d4b161454e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Rev.17

[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

biblelight.net...

The Catholic church in My opinion is the woman spoken of in Revelations
Just look at the Pope, Bishops or Cardinals they are robed or arrayed in red and purple, the Pope in any pictures can be clearly seen with Jewels on.

And the woman with the cup is a symbol that is in many of the churches pics and statues.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by ACTS 2:38]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The Vatican is corrupt to the core.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The Christian religion has been headed downhill ever since it became a state-sponsored Roman religion. This is why so much of what Christians believe and practice bears little to no resemblance to what Jesus taught.

Once a religion becomes State-Sponsored and begins being used for power and other evils, it can no longer be considered good or healthy for the individual or society.

I think anyone who is smart enough to be in a position of power at the Vatican is also smart enough to know Satan doesn't exist or at least that's what I would hope. You seem to think the Satanists are motivated by the devil himself, you're giving them too much credit by far. Also I think it very debatable that the Catholic Church is the greatest opponent to Old Scratch (who, I would like to reiterate does not exist) I would say the average person volunteering at a soup kitchen has done more good than the collective efforts of the Catholic Church when weighed against the atrocities the Church has committed throughout the centuries in the name of God/Christ.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

The Christian religion has been headed downhill ever since it became a state-sponsored Roman religion. This is why so much of what Christians believe and practice bears little to no resemblance to what Jesus taught.

Bingo!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Satanism is not a response to christianity. Satanism pre-dates christianity... along with most other religions. Satanism is about empowering yourself with knowledge & wisdom. I don't see how that ever harmed anybody >_>

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yes u are right, there are satanists in the Vatican. They are members of the Illuminati. One of the initiations of the higher orders of the Masons is to become a ordain priest. This is how they infiltrate the church. Some eventually become cardinals and perform satanic black mass. Not saying that the entire church is bad, but there are parasites within the organization in the highest places. Father Malachi Martain wrote about it in his book, he too was a exorcist and a adviser to 3 popes.

In fact I believe it was the third prophecy of the fatima that states that the church will be infiltrated by Satan aka the New World Order. Unfortunately, the pope never had the guts to release this information when the Virgin requested it to be release, inevitably putting the prophecy in motion before it can be stopped.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anarchist-rebel
Satanism is not a response to christianity. Satanism pre-dates christianity... along with most other religions. Satanism is about empowering yourself with knowledge & wisdom. I don't see how that ever harmed anybody >_>

Satan's biggest lie perpetuated on the human population is that he does not exist.

John.8 1. [44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Let us establish that the bible clearly states that Satan is a fallen angel and not a ideal of gaining power.

Job.1 1. [6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Rev.12 1. [9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So in the respect of belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior yes belief and worship of Satan predates "Christianity" but not the worship of

God "Yahweh" and the search for knowledge is the cause and effect of Satan tempting Eve to eat of the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Noah was not a Christian in the present definition of the word yet he was a man of God, as Was Enoch who did not Die but was taken into heaven.

Gen.1 [28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

The word subdue = to achieve a victory over...
To gain victory of something you must learn about it to control it defeat or control it.

So God gave man the blessing to gain knowledge of this planet long before the devil tempted man into sinning against the command of do not eat from the tree.

One simple request is all Adam and Eve had to follow to stay within God's embrace.

One man brought sin and death into this world, and one man can free us from, Jesus....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join