It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who actually believes Madeleine McCann is still alive?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
My own personal opinion on the subject is yes, she is still alive somewhere but I’m unsure whether that's just my gut feeling or nothing more than just hope but at least I can still say that I do have that hope (which it seems is more than i can say for some sadly) and I do feel that she is somewhere alive.

Also I was talking about this to a few friends as well recently and not one of them agrees with me, everyone has (and quite a while ago I might add) completely given up all hope and now believe that she has passed away a long long time ago.

So I was just curious about what does everybody else here think?

Is it possible that she still alive?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I would like to believe that she is still alive , but statistically the chances of her being found alive are slim. I never really "GOT" the official story with that. Something just didn't feel right. While I feel for the parents , (They are stupid... but still human) I didn't think they had anything to do with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have been convinced that she had been dead the minute the world media picked up on the story. It caused too much heat for the kidnappers and then killed her and disposed of the body.
I have always been suspicious of the parents as well, have smelled a rat from day one

CX

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have a gut feeling she is.

What gets me is all these reports of people seeing what they believe to be Madeleine. They see a kid who looks familiar, then go and report it later, or even there and then.

Why do none of these people go directly up to the adult holding the child and say to them, "Please don't be offended and i hope you don't mind me asking, but your little girl is the spitting image of Madeleine McCann".

I'm sure any rational parent would understand you wanting to enquire, and it would give you time to get a closer look at the child's eye, which is very different in that the pupil seems to leek into the surrounding eye colour.

I can't imagine an abducter being very willing to address this issue with you, and if they got funny or acted really suspiciously, i would create merry hell until some kind of security came to assist. If i was wrong, then so be it, but i'd feel a damn sight better than if i knew i'd let her slip away.

I know that might sound a bit extreme, but what is so hard about actualy walking up to a suspected missing child and getting a better look or even asking?

Just frustrates me thats all.

CX.

[edit on 5/3/10 by CX]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Well as far as I know someone did get close enough to see her eye once and then the adult who was with the girl apparently dragged her away pretty quickly and into a taxi and away.

I just can't remember where I heard that from though but I definitely heard something similar.

But my gut feeling says she is somewhere as well and alive!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Yes, I Believe that she is still alive, And i believe that the police have something to do with it, Or at least someone in the higher chain.

I find it very odd that information that could be a link to finding this child has been kept back,
I'm afraid that she may never be found due to this, I hope and pray that she will be found and in good health,

I feel terrible sad for all children that are missing And helpless that there is really nothing that we can do other than keeping an eye out.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I agree with you. It's very possible that she is out there somewhere. Remember when some gave up hope and thought that Elizabeth Smart was dead and a few years after her disappearance she was found? I feel for Madeleine McCann's parents. I hope they find her.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

i aree with you in that something didnt feel right about this case. It still doesn't feel right. I think she's dead personally.
whether the parents had anything to do with it i dont know. But someone somewhere knows something.
If something doesnt feel right or add up or make sense, it's usually because a person or persons involved aren't telling the truth.
Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I find it very odd that information that could be a link to finding this child has been kept back, I'm afraid that she may never be found due to this, I hope and pray that she will be found and in good health,

It's odd that you should mention that actually because it really does seem like the people in charge over there never wanted her to be found at all.

They ignored warnings before hand here for example. . .

See link here

And also after they never realy seemed to care... Well until the world started watching. . .

See link here

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
i dont know but I think there is foul play at hand. There are too many oddities to the story. I heard about some huge advertising guru being employed by them and other quite suspicious links. Unfortunately i don't have the information anymore (i came through my door and i subsequently lent it to a friend who lost it).

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am thinking she is still alive and being used in the sex slave industry and possibly a high-level LE official was paid off by the slavers to hush this up. Just a gut feeling.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The local police certainly have a lot to answer when it comes to bungling the investigation into Madeleine disappearance . Unless she was snatched for the purpose of being someone hostage * or sold into the sex trade I can't think of a reason why she would be alive .

Cheers xpert11.

* To elaborate a bit if she is being held hostage my guess would be that some sicko is keeping her locked up in some house somewhere and has all sorts of horrors lined up for her .

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I am not sure whether Madeleine is alive or dead, but I do suspect her parents.

Just because you have a high powered job, and are 'upper class', does not mean you are incapable of killing your kids.

I am not necessarily saying they killed her, but I do not trust them.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
She is dead, the parents killed her accidentally and lied to save their own hides and saw an opportunity to make a ton of cash. Instinctively you should be able to tell that they are sociopaths, it's obvious as daylight for me.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Whether she is alive or dead, I think the parents did play a role in the disappearance.

Will we ever find out the truth? Probably not.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I hope to God she is not! There is a child sex trade booming business in that area. And since she has such a pretty face, I can image that's what she would be used for. Men could be lined up many hours of the day in her life and there are probably many group sessions. I hate to think of the horror that little girl must be going through. I litterly get sick just thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I hope not for her sake. I can't begin to imagine the things that she may have been subjected to and assuming the worst I would think that she would probably be better off dead.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is all sorts of wrong. Why, if a child did this, would you walk away? Why?

A dossier obtained by the Mirror also revealed a Norwegian man reported seeing Madeleine with a man in a restaurant in St Valentin, Austria, in 2007. He said the girl pleaded "help me!" .

LINK

ETA: I do think she was taken, probably by the 'suspicious' man, and is still alive. I also think the parents are really, really stupid but innocent.

[edit on 3/7/10 by zenjewel]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The McCanns can whinge and moan all they want. There''s only ever going to be one solution to see if THEY actually murdered her, and that's to wire them both up (individually) to a lie-detector test.

Remember when they found traces of their daughters blood in the backseat of their rental car, yet it was simply brushed aside.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
has nobody else heard of the suspicious media and PR links to them? I heard some pretty weird stuff but i don't have the info anymore. Must be around somewhere....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join