It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi fellow ATS'rs i'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hi all my fellow truthers. My name is Brandon and im from a little town on the east coast of the US called salisbury, Maryland. I'm a 20 year old well educated open mined black male with an spontaneous spirit. I have friends of every color, religion, culture what have you. i just genuinly love people. i guess i can thank that to my mother. My mother raised me to not see color but use my third eye to "see" people. Their actions, their behaivor, their being and then decide if i wanna be friends with em. Hence i don't judge people without knowing them. After all who am I to talk when I fall short on some things also. I think we all kinda do. I was also born an only child, which forced me to get to know myself and think. I always found myself thinking outside the box, and doing alternative things for fun when no one was around. Or jus dumb things like doing dragon ball z moves on my big a** stuffed animals when i was young.lol ( you know all youll used to wrestle the stuff animals to practice for your friends when you were young lol lol). One thing that always stuck in my head tho since i was young was that we werent alone in the universe and there has to be more to life then what they tell us. I just didn't know what and was to busy doing kid stuff to look up on it like i have been doing since about 14. Actually i remember when i was young i was at my grandmothers house because me and my mother used to stay with her some time when my mother and father would get into iit, i was in the tub and i swear that i seen a little light orb jumped out the water over my leg and back in the water all with out a splash and tottaly dissappeared when it went back in the water. It was a pure gold color like when youu see in a cartton and bright. Needless to say i screamed MOMMY. lol. but things like that kept my mind racing into what was "the truth" not to sound cliche. And i think that story is important because i never forgot it. I started seeing ufos like around 14 15. not like up close on some first encounter ish but like funny looking stars blinking different colors and moving around very oddly. im used to seeng planes because there is an local airport in salisbury and i had the luxury of living like 2 miles from it. which equaled no sleep. so i can say i know the difference. my religous preferance is i believe in a creator. god, allah, yahweh, interdimentional interstellar ascended spirit emperor, etc. i really don't like to get into names because i don't know for 100% which one is right. so i jus say creator or the most high to sum it up. but i was raised baptist growin up until i started researching everything. I do believe in reincarnation and we are infinite spirits/energy whatever. i believe in the humans powers given to us by the creator.(esp techniques). we just were brainashed out the art of it all. in my opinion the people in parts of asia are the closest to those "powers"/gifts. Im not competely sure of 2012 or the other dates mentioned on here by like et man and others but my intuition and information and current events tell me something is going to happen soon. I love reading all of you guys and gals threads and comments. its informative and sometimes hilarious. i hope to make friends on here and post my own informative information and events to pull my weight. nothing like a deadbeat member.lol. We are the real news and reporters because cnn and fox are liars. Keep up the good work youll and looking forward to talking with youll

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blaws572

Hi blaws572, and welcome to ATS.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Here some links you may have not seen yet.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 4/3/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi Brandon.

Sounds like you are one of us. So glad you found this site.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

HI blaws572,welcome to ATS. I'm a noobie too., only been a member for a few days,but been coming here for awhile. Found your introduction very open and sincere.The bit about the orb is fascinating. I too, have had similar experiences. I'm what they call an "Old dude" around here. I live in oklahoma, right outside of Tulsa. I have a thread posted in the ancient civilizations forum about a ufo if you want to check it out. Anyway, welcome aboard. be seeing you around in here maybe. Happy Trails...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

awesome, nice to know you buddy, enjoy it, it is quite interesting the people you meet here, good luck buddy, peace

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
thanks all you guys. much love to all youll

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. I hope that you enjoy your stay here. One of the main things to remember while here is that there is a vast array of different kind of people here. Some you will agree and get along with, others, not so much.

The best thing to do is not take anything personally and use the ignore function if you have to. There have been 2-3 instances where I have had todo that. However,if I ampushed to that point and I put someone on my "ignore list," it's permanent.

Like I said, welcome to the site.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

thanks for the advice. i see that hear alot.lol

top topics

join