It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foods you will not eat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I like hot and spicy too, but I do love me some sweets. Never keep any in my house for that exact reason
) I can't trust myself.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Bring on the jalapenos, salt, pepper, onions, and chili power.

For thee:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bc9697fcbee.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
ETA: Actually, I should probably remove this. Sorry. lol

[edit on 3/3/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Oh dear lord!

Image of Ashley as an angelic fluffy princess who haz never done anything less that gracefully feminine reversing in 3 ... 2 ...

Edit adjustment: Image restored.

[edit on 3 Mar 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
European sausages.

Nothing better than a good Lincolnshire or cumberland sausage!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't eat "motors"...no organs of any kind...
I want meat...not the garbage parts...

I also don't eat brussels sprouts or turnip greens (taste like seaweed)...

Also not a fan of cream cheese, or sour cream, although they can be used in cooking effectively...as long as I can't really taste it all that much..

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I must be an omnivore because I eat EVERYTHING!
I am definitely not picky when it comes to food.

Except Liver. Liver is terrible.
I will not eat the filter of any organism, unless it was to survive.

Other than that, I'd say there's not too much I won't eat.

Oh yeah and I (heart) sushi. Can't get enough of the stuff.
Something about raw fish that is soooooo good.
Well, that and the fact that you can basically eat any fish raw...
....as long as its from clean waters.

Edited to add that after reading everyone's lists', I've decided that everything you posters won't eat, I will.

Weird. All the above posts have foods I actually like and eat regularly.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by havok]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I wish I was like that. I'd love to go to a restaurant and be able to order anything on the menu and not be afraid of what it will taste like.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Potato's are disgusting, I don't get what people like about them, they are squishy, starchy, bland and nasty. Doesn't matter how you cook 'em either, I've tried: baked, mashed, potato salad, hash brownes, etc. and adding stuff like: salt, pepper, sour cream, ketchup, etc. doesn't make it taste any better. Same goes for stuff squash, ugh baby food.

Though I personally french fries, or potato chips, but I'm not a huge fan of those either.

PS: People who don't eat the organs of animals are lame, I've even eaten cow brains before, and they're really not that bad. People over exaggerate how bad stuff like liver and heart tastes.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have to say, having a spent a whole day speaking with john, the porcelain god, I don't think I'll ever eat red beans and rice again.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

PS: People who don't eat the organs of animals are lame, I've even eaten cow brains before, and they're really not that bad. People over exaggerate how bad stuff like liver and heart tastes.

Bah...

Liver SMELLS awesome when it's cooking, but it's just one of those things that smells good, but isn't... very deceptive...

Sushi and Caviar....never did understand the appeal of eating "bait"....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Looks like ah's a-gonna hafta ejoocayte yo' as t'th' finer thin's in life sech as caviar an' sushowdy-doo ... frah' mah hide.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

People who don't eat the organs of animals are lame... People over exaggerate how bad stuff like liver and heart tastes.

It's not the taste. It's the texture of organs that feels sickening in the mouth to me.

I've had liver, brains, and even testicles ('calf fries' down here in Texas when not knowing what they were until I was later told lol). Organs are too chewy for me, which is the same reason I dislike marble cuts of meat.

It's not the taste (which happens to be bland, IMO). It's half texture, half the thought of what I'm actually eating that makes me pass on it.

Same thing with caviar and oysters. Cavier feels like little chewy pellets in the mouth to me and oysters feel like I'm gulping down phlegm. Just nasty. lol

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I have to say, having a spent a whole day speaking with john, the porcelain god, I don't think I'll ever eat red beans and rice again.

You made me laugh from that one. I never did understand the appeal of red beans and rice, but people down here LOVE them. I hope you are feeling better

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Meat.
But I do eat prawns

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Baby's.

eehh, ... Eggs are so gross, the very smell can make me queasy. Seafood, especialy raw, like mussels.

any part of an animal I can identify. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Baby's.

Aaaahahahahaha I just thought of Fat Bastard singing Chili's I want my Baby Back Ribs, and telling Mini Me to Get in my belly.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Looks like ah's a-gonna hafta ejoocayte yo' as t'th' finer thin's in life sech as caviar an' sushowdy-doo ... frah' mah hide.

Hehe...no thanks.... keep your raw fish and fish egg clusters to yourself!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The list of what I do eat would be shorter but I don't consume:

Meat, fish, eggs or dairy food. Chocolate (recovering chocaholic) most cakes or biscuits because they're likely to have milk or eggs in them. Honey.

Fizzy drinks, anything containing aspartame, coffee, alcohol.

And I'm a really useless vegan because, although I like them, I can't eat tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, cucumbers or oranges. They upset me

And I hate mustard.

At least the dog never bothers me when I'm having dinner

[edit on 3-3-2010 by berenike]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

To each their own, I personally like the texture of the organs.

But whatever...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join