It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Well you better suck it up and watch it! you helped pay for it!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Originally posted by rainfall

This illegal occupation and aggression by the United States and it's allies will have to be answered to...

!

Specifically what law has been violated?

Surely you can post it right?

She cant and wont, No law was violated I get tired of hearing goof balls stating it’s an illegal war. Especially Afghanistan, because the Taliban wouldn’t give up Osama.... Anything to push her hatred for America she can and will do.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How long wil it take for us to stand up and fight?

Some motivation video below.

vimeo.com...

www.youtube.com...=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=BtDkavZxtYo&v=rNxoLJy3m3s

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
90 percent of the wars end up exactly like this , especially if they keep going for years. First year or so everything is fine...after a while ..this is how it gets..

I am not surprised since i believe this is how wars are fought these days, specifically these types of wars. If there was something to protect the U.S then you would have seen real soldiers.

However, these types of wars that keep going and going like Iraq and Afthanistan ,you will have a lot of soldiers who go there just for the money and because " they can do whatever they want to" , in addition most of them are picked the way they are picked so they don't get how bad it actually is and what they are actually doing. It's all a game for most of the young guys there.

And this is not only about US , there have been even more monstrous cases during history and if you research and you shall find. This is what prolonged war is.

People start waking up and leave and then they bring in all the young people who are crazy about shooting games and are promised rewards for first kills. Just like a game

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
To acknowledge any other reason for us being over there for much else then profit is to stick your head in the sand.

We are over there for oil, drugs, and to keep getting loans from the Central Banking system.

The only group who profits from war is the Fed/Central Bank.

That is why we will see things escalate with other countries.

TPTB do not care what happens to the indivuals in the countries. It's for personal gain.

I expect things are happening on a much broader sense then what we see in a few videos. It's like finding termites in one wall.. if they are in one wall, they are most likily all over the house. it's only a matter of time before the whole things crumbles around you.

Thats not to say there aren't some decent people over there in military outfits.. I don't deny that either. but if 500 of them out of the 50,000 troops are doing heinous things, then THAT is a crime.. 1 person murdering and raping and killing people for pleasure is not acceptable.

The sickness starts at the top, with TPTB, and their greed and lust for power.. and perpetuates it's way down the chain. 1 bad apple in the cart WILL spoil the entire cart.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Cygnis]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As a current member of the United States Army, I would like to post something: This is horrifying and painful to watch, probably more-so for me than most of you who have commented, BUT to stereotype ALL of us based on that is not what I believe is the appropriate response.

I, myself, am in a huge dilemma. I joined at the young age of 17 years old. I thought the "war on terror" was just that. I was a naive kid who was not very spiritual at the time, and I thought with my impulses. I was a product of my environment (no excuse, but hear me out) and I signed the dotted line without much thought. I did not pick a combat job because I am not interested in combat, but I also realized there was a chance of it no matter what (again, this is back when I was a young kid with impulse-driven thought). I am not saying those who believe in this war are wrong. I am just saying I gobbled up what the media told me and blindly followed my impulses without studying the war itself.

Then I got to college and joined ROTC. I used to be a heavy drinker and decided to turn around my grades and get involved in something. I have never done anything really besides attend national guard drills here in country one weekend a month, and since brothers in arms are close, I decided to join the program. The program itself is good and there are a lot of really good people who would not want to do anything such as displayed on that video.

My problem is this: Over the summer I begun to change my beliefs. Things happened (not military related) that opened my eyes to the world around me. I see it in a different way now. I never knew if I could kill someone even back when I joined, and I know now that I just cannot do it and I will not do it. My problem is I joined ROTC and contracted before discovering my spiritual beliefs and changing my daily habits. I have been paid several thousand dollars, and I have 2 choices here

1. Quit ROTC and owe several thousand dollars. I can ETS (not re-sign my contract) next January since it will be the end of my 6-year enlistment. or 2. Stay in with the chance of getting sent overseas and be an officer in charge of several soldiers. To do this, I would have to sign up for 8 years national guard or 4 years active duty.

This is a very hard decision for me because of the money problem. I honestly do not know what to do. I used to think of this war differently, but now I feel like we are all fighting an unnecessary war. I respect all my brothers in arms I interact with every day, but I am having a hard time visualizing myself in a situation where I am obligated to go over there and participate in this. I am not a fighter, and I know this now. I have changed since I joined, and this is honestly the first time I have opened up with this (I know this is risky with IP tracking, ect, but I am going to have to mention it sometime to someone).

Also, I used to want to "defend this country" which I think is honorable, but now I believe we are all equal. There are those in other countries that have committed brutal crimes, but there are those here who have as well. I don't want to "defend" anything anymore. I want world peace. I want to stand next to anyone from anywhere and embrace feelings of love and harmony. I can't go over there and tell these people how they are going to live their lives. I wish you all wouldn't stereotype all of us. I changed a lot since joining, and I never had any intention of doing anything as depicted in those videos from the get-go. That's the reason I never picked a combat job. I honestly just want to become a psychologist as I have planned on and get out of this situation, but it is not an easy decision.

Last, I want to say I respect those who do sign the dotted line to defend their country. This is not a backlash at any of them. I hang out with fellow soldiers everyday and I respect and admire most of them. It is for some, and it is not for others. I am finding out that it is not for me, yet here I am

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is going to evil no matter where u go the majority of soldiers are respectable individuals casting every soldier as if there doing this # is like saying one black buy committed a crime so they all commit crimes the united states and most of its allies are the omnly ones in the world that actually go out of there way to avoid civilian loss of life unlike the Taliban and AL Queda who deliberately attack non military targets like markets and weddings or hide in mosques then bitch when we fire back hitting there holy sites

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The vid has nothing to do with crime being committed in the middle east.
But it is certainly connected. The feeling this vid gives you is where we are heading agree?

www.youtube.com...=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=BtDkavZxtYo&v=oirmE0_bUSU

[edit on 3-3-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
(continued) I want to end this rant by saying that it is not my belief that we should stereotype. Not everyone joins to go kill people, and there are several great human beings in our military. I know some of you may not agree with what I have posted and may not like my opinion since I am in the army (and I can respect your opinions regardless), but I just wanted to share my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

People in the military are simply reflection of their society. Meaning, the same people who exist in the civilian world are in the military. However, believe it or not, people in the military are our cream of the crop. The majority of criminals, crack pots, slackers, etc are weeded out before even getting to boot camp. It is very sad if you think about it. When you take young men, testosterone, imminent death, violence, and a charismatic deviant, you will get all sorts of awful results. Just as in the civilian world, the military has police, prisons, and criminals. Simply need to put it all in perspective.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
very easy to instigate outrage with a one-sided, shocking, disgusting or horrific you-tube video.

Originally posted by rainfall
*Warning* graphic and language

This video might be hard for some to watch but it is very important in understanding what is really going on in this 'fake' "war on terror."

video is a broadly generalized hack job depicting some terrible acts - some verifiable, some not and aimed at promoting hate. well done.

This illegal occupation and aggression by the United States and it's allies will have to be answered to...

been over this before. this is an opinion stated as fact.

The harvest is approaching and the chaff will be separated from the wheat...

Karma can be a bitch!![

If karma worked like that.
Not to mention, that one would need to check one's own hypocrisy.

May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos…

Love that signature of yours, btw, how's it going living that philosophy?

Suggested reading: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-3-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You had no problem listening to the descriptions of raping and burning an innocent 14 year old girl...prostituting a 15 year old till she killed herself...but the puppy is where you drew the line???

I didn't say I had no problem. Don't put words in my mouth .
I'll spit 'em back in your face.
Well now you made a mistake, allowing your retort to include me. Just because I mentioned the puppy, as a point I had to stop watching and
identify the cruelty to little animals as sign of pedopholia. That instead of being a clue to you about how I feel about the rest of the things on the vid .
You take advantage of the fact I started and stopped where I chose ?
I 'm gonna give you an out right here an ask you.

Do you have a problem with anything I said?

[edit on 3-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
While I respect those who serve in the military, and understand that there are a few one's who want to do right by their country; most of us who know Enlisted and some NCO's, also know that they are functioning psychotics.

Police Officer's are no different. Most of them were picked on as children, and have followed the authoritarian profession to compensate. It's completely sub-conscious, too, so you can't really blame them. And as stated, there are a FEW (very few) who want to make an honest living like that.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by DocEmrick]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
If we are caring more about puppies than HUMAN LIVES...then that is as big of a problem as the actions in the video.

Just listen to yourself... at least people speaking like you make me sick!

Speaking like humans are some sort of holy being or something... we are ANIMALS too for gods sake, animals and humans is the SAME thing! The only difference is how evil we are compared to them... So yes! I and several others are often more disgusted by hearing about animal cruelty than human cruelty! And that is nothing to be ashamed of.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This video was indeed, very hard to watch...
You can forget about the uranium not being in bullets anytime soon. Tracking where a bullet comes from is like tracking a diamond.

Me, not being from the USA can only say one thing from watching this video: Clean up your mess!!
The soldiers that committed the crimes mentioned, and the puppy thrower + anybody seeing that happen and not stepping in, must have some serious mental problems! They should not by any means be in a position of power. I hope that these people get proper help and counselling.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I think you meant to say the Taliban asked for evidence linking Osama to 9/11 and they would hand him over. Since no such evidence exists America made no deal and invaded.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

very easy to instigate outrage with a one-sided, shocking, disgusting or horrific you-tube video.

Good point Skadi. A point taken too. Stated well.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I think you meant to say the Taliban asked for evidence linking Osama to 9/11 and they would hand him over. Since no such evidence exists America made no deal and invaded.

Of course the Taliban wanted evidence, Osama himself said they planned the attack after the US was on ground, what the truthers fail to remember is he has released hundreds of hours of videos claiming responsibility. It is funny how people ignore truths and spin them whatever way they want them to say.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The very soldiers depicted in this video are the ones who come back and get jobs as local and state police officers. Police departments seek out thses type of lard heads because they will follow any order without question. They also seem to seek situations where they can inflict pain and death.

Local police departments have stated they do not accept applicants with average or above IQs. They want the dumb violent type to place on our residental streets. This is why we hear so many police brutallity reports in the news anymore. These are who WE will face if and when this country is placed under lock-down by TPTB.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"This is a one-sided video..."
"Not all the people on the army are like these..."
"No law was violated..."

It's funny to see these types of posts here. I think i'm from out of this planet or something. Because i can't see HOW you people think this is normal. This should NOT be happening at all.

This is what i can't understand. The armies around the world are formed by whom? By people. The same people as you and me.

So, when are these people going to realize that if they don't want to fight, if they step out of the army, these kinds os atrocities will end.

It' not the people that wages war against each other. The governments are guilty for this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join