It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As gruesome and disheartening as it was to watch it was like taking a dose of medicine. Everyone above the age of fifteen should be required to watch.

Most disturbing is the apparent desperation of the military to keep warm bodies in uniform. So much so that psycho's and the mentally deranged are allowed to carry weapons and wreak havoc on the world.

The exception becomes the rule. Once upon a time when these cretins appeared in the ranks and developed into full blown psychotics that the brass wouldn't deal with they were unceremoniously dealt with in the field by their brethren. Nothing worse than being scared shi*less of the guy behind you.

I never once saw one of those types turned into monsters in the field. They were nut jobs that made it through the door and went into full bloom when things got real. Once in a while it happens, they just fall through the cracks but not in numbers like this.

Way back when recruiters hung out at the courthouses and gave you one last chance before a judge dropped you in the toilet and flushed it. It looks to me like they must spend their time at the mental hospitals these days.

Could be that I'm looking at this wrong. Maybe that's what passes for normal these days. God help us all. Star and flag to the OP.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Ok...had to post another reply to address something else.

People who are talking about the puppy....are you serious???

You had no problem listening to the descriptions of raping and burning an innocent 14 year old girl...prostituting a 15 year old till she killed herself...but the puppy is where you drew the line???

I could see if it was a video of all animal cruelty...and the puppy scene was too much for you...but it's not. It's about multiple HUMAN cruelty events and one animal...and that is where you drew the line. If you would watch more you would see worse things happening to HUMANS (babies included)...it is a disrespect to those victims that all of you decide that the puppy scene was enough for you and you stopped watching.

If we are caring more about puppies than HUMAN LIVES...then that is as big of a problem as the actions in the video.

Much agreed there, Outkast.

The puppy is a tradgedy, but the more sickening idea of OUR SOLIDERS useing CHILDREN for their OWN Depravity is Absolutly MONSTEROUS.

Not to say the puppy's treatment wasn't disguesting either, but what do yu expect. At first it's Puppies and kittnes, it moves from there to PEOPLE and Children.. in a forign country, then it'll be OUR COUNTRY.

Wake up people. Wake up and see the smoke and ashes for what it is.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I don't put puppies or any other animals "below/above" human life, I like to keep it level. All life is life, and life is precious. The terrible things done to humans and animals is deplorable. These people are sick, and need euthenising. (hopefully something the military can help with)

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I love how some of you people are all painting the entire USA with this broad paintbrush, like no one in any other countries' military ever does anything despicable. Come on people, grow up for once.

I am not even American and I sure as hell do not support the War on Terror but god, I have seen militaries from other countries doing equally as despicable acts of violence on people/animals, including their own.

We are talking about a few bad people here, not the entire USA.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Mike Shackled]

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was in the United States armed forces 1990 - 1995 and started to see this happening even then. It was as if "gangs" were infiltrating the armed services and they were coming in "in pairs" (buddy program). Total disrespect for authority especially low level supervisors. Constantly fighting at the base club and then you cut them loose in a foreign occupation and well, you see the results.

We see a similar behavior now in some of our law enforcement, and why not, al ot of them are back from the sandbox. Basically from the gangs of the streets to the sandbox and then as our public servants. Its a viscious cycle.

And now with the threats looming over the main land people wonder why some fear what our own military might do to its own populace. In this respect I reflect on the quote "Americas chickens are coming home to roost."

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Karma does not work like that.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This rabidly insane "Blame America" bashing that happens on ATS and specifically on this post is beyond the pale.

Bad things happened in this war as in EVERY war. The rapists were punished and are serving time (remember the movie 'Redacted?") Puppy guy is in jail. You seemed to have forgetten to mention that.

It amazes me how many people see America as the font of all evil in the world.

Let's throw out an idea you bizzare dog lovers...I am will to bet that ALL of you on this site are pro-abortion. Consider the murder a REALLY late term abortion. That should relax you.

You are allowed to be anti war. The soldiers give you the ability to be anti-war. Anti war activists in China/russia/Iran...are imprisoned.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike Shackled

Thank you being the first one to post a level headed non emotional response.

I agree that the soldiers that did those horrible things should get the worst punishment that could be handed out but painting the entire U.S military in the same light is EXACTLY the same as saying all Muslims are terrorists.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
the comments are disturbing enough.

ill take every bodies word for it and just assume this is too upsetting to watch.

i thank God for the opportunity to be able to choose not to watch it, for if i had actually joined the ranks with my brother when he went, i probably wouldn't have that luxury.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I can’t see your video, Put will look at it later, but from what is described it’s a Montague of what sick twisted troops did. Who may have already been punished. So I will reserve comment until I see the video...

But I know you and you jump at any chance to strike all American Soldiers as "Being stupid, Brain Dead, and less than Cricket Vomit". So anything you say is already void of substance on this matter. Why do you continually attack Soldiers? Yes some have committed really heinous things but they have been or will be punished. Why do you lump all Soldiers into the same category as those vile people? Do you lump blacks into the category of thieves and murders? Do you lump whites in the category of Pedophiles and Rapist? How about Hispanics do you lump them all in the category of Ignorant and Law breakers? Are all Muslims Terrorist in your eyes?

So you can see my problem with you, I am Veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. I never murdered anyone. I killed only those who were attempting to kill me. I (and my fellow troops) took great care to not target the Civilians who were being used as Humans shields by the Enemy. And when a Civilian was killed a part of me died with them. So you can spew for your ignorance and hate all you want toward the Military, but I will be there every step of the way to discredit anything you say because you have an agenda, which is so wrong and full of lies.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Step 1: Dehumanise the opposition...not just the ones in uniform, but the whole country...they are little more than bugs

Step 2: Put the most intellectually challenged people in uniform. Keep brains away from the front lines. Orders and atrocities are whats required, not compassion.

Step 3: program the knuckledraggers to become terrorists

And thats the way to win wars...Did this clip really suprise anyone?

Honorable service...the only honor in service is to be a whistleblower now. Have these apemen coming back go straight into a prison verses in a parade. If the world was just, it would be a iraqi prison run by the familys they committed the atrocities on. Its one thing to accidently shoot the wrong man, or have a bomb fly the wrong way...thats unfortumate...but the moment you start doing these things purposefully is the moment your citizenship should be revoked, stripped of uniform and arms right in the heart of enemys city, and left for dead.

bit disgusted by this, but not suprised.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I do not think this horrendous behavior is anything new, but it is for sure more rampant. (think rape scenes in Platoon, and whatever Michael J Fox was in)

First off-I do not believe in proactive war. The wars we're in now, we created for profits, IMO. That being said, I do think our boys over there are driven to madness. I can only go by books and movies, but in the Vietnam war, our boys were allowed some free time, (with the ladies, booze, what have you) now, I've heard there's none of that and they are very restricted. If I am way off base here, correct me, but hormonal boys of 18-22 need some outlets and not having any on top of a miserable war to fight everyday, are turning to this ugliness? And do you think they restrictiveness is on purpose, to make them more maniacal?

Just thinking outloud here.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Shackled
I love how some of you people are all painting the entire USA with this broad paintbrush, like no one in any other countries' military ever does anything despicable. Come on people, grow up for once.

I am not even American and I sure as hell do not support the War on Terror but god, I have seen militaries from other countries doing equally as despicable acts of violence on people/animals, including their own.

We are talking about a few bad people here, not the entire USA.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Mike Shackled]

Sir thank you for a level headed comment, and coming from a Foreigner (no Offense) I do appreciate it. See many Americans love to blame other people for things, including the OP, but they do nothing to fix it except place their hopes in liars who are just as bad as these "Troops" who committed these vile acts...

This video is a Montague of stupid US Soldiers (I use that term Loosely) who committed horrible acts, all the op is attempting to do is pick at festering wounds and try to cause an infection.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Some despicable acts, but like someone said it is wrong to paint all soldiers like this. The truth is they shouldn't be there in the first place, but let's forget about that crucial point for a minute. I don't care what situation and emotional torment soldiers must go through with the images and situations they are in. They should be trained to deal with them without resorting to acts like this, which most probably do i will add. So yes these soldiers should be punished. But we should remember that while these wars are morally repugnant and built on a foundation of lies, corruption and greed. The vast majority of the soldiers fighting them are the same ones who will be fighting tooth and nail when and if we ever face a real threat to our country and freedoms. Don't bash them all for the acts of a few.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

This illegal occupation and aggression by the United States and it's allies will have to be answered to...

!

Specifically what law has been violated?

Surely you can post it right?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
get soldiers to do terrible things and you get more people prepared to fight back...its a perfect money making machine..

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is sensationalism.
Yes there are bad apples out there I will agree.
To only show the horrors without showing any of the good soldiers doing good for people shows how biased this thread is.
Am I going to run around and say OMG like you want me to??
No!!!
I would rather look at it from all angles and not from a biased sensationalistic point of view.

I agree the war is an illegal one but to paint everyone with the same brush is just stupid.
There ARE people NOT acting like this yet you choose not to show that side of things.

Try showing the whole picture next time without being biased.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Take it from a combat vet. Put in combat with a unit, you have one choice. Kill or be killed. When it comes down to it, it's not about serving your country, it's keeping you and the man next to you alive. I never once watched a man in my unit hurt a person that was not shooting back.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is old stuff put together by a bunch of pedophiles and the murderers of innocent women and children.

The people who support these lies are as bad as the people who spread them.

You aren't part of of the solution, you are part of the problem.

The difference is that the U.S. puts people who commits these crimes into prison, while our enemy celebrates them as heroes.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Soldiers represent our society. When you read about some guy murdering his entire family over Thanksgiving then by the logic in this thread, all Americans that spend Thanksgiving with family are murderers.

Like others have said, this is an emotionally charged hate fest on the military for the actions of a very small minority of idiots that just happen to serve in the military.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join