It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

you americans have a lot to answer to.....why have you not done anything about this crime.............it is appauling

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

The Saudi's and ISI were responsible for 9/11. Have you seen the hundreds of hours of footage of Osama admitting he was involved in 9/11 by any chance?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canslli
"
So, when are these people going to realize that if they don't want to fight, if they step out of the army, these kinds os atrocities will end.

If by "step out" you mean go to jail, sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

The Saudi's and ISI were responsible for 9/11. Have you seen the hundreds of hours of footage of Osama admitting he was involved in 9/11 by any chance?

Yes I have seen the footage of Osama admitting they did it. He also states in one of those videos, that it worked better then they thought it would "praise Allah".

What proof are there that the Saudi's and the ISI were responsible for it?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So after reading this thread . we know or can easy find out who which familys make a profit and which familys throughout history have profited ,so instead of blameing soliders from poor areas and familys who are trying to earn a crust why dont people just get to the ********* in the wood pile and be done with it and keep a watch on all there genetic line . just in case they start this up again like with the delusional hans doberman for the comeing to be eminent rothchilds who helped rockfella and these people they need 3 of billions a year to keep all those properties pristine and ancient home libarys intact even though they dont visit them ,god stuff them with silver and i mean it,,we are mad to allow them or the its freedom on this world or at least on a misguided asumption that they actully feel like we do normal people because they loathe us ,But then again their is enough deluded people to be flabergasted with a promise one of the elite will acknowledge them .well your guilty too they the rich bastards not yyour average millionaire are only great because they fleece and kill period. WITHOUT A QUAM I SAID kill without a quam how hard is that?? hang on ill just go do it c its ffffin easy but we dont do it lets all do it to the trouble makers come on world grow balls . ya know i dont care any more this world sucks bad and i will say what i want , i agree on this we need god now to stop the usa and putin.

[edit on 3/3/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 3/3/2010 by dashar]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking

you americans have a lot to answer to.....why have you not done anything about this crime.............it is appauling

Really what country are you from?

Yes the "Soldiers" in this videos have been punished, severly UCMJ is a bitch when you violate it.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Sorry I did not watch the video, don't need to.

I will say this, how in the world can this really suprise any American? everyday on our streets Americans murder other Americans and as for animal cruelty? have you never visited you local animal schelter to see what happens when people tire of their animals?

Point is each of us is a equally responsible for the horrors of the world, either through our actions or lack there of.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
For those questioning the Op regarding Law: International Law has been broken.

"The UN Charter is a treaty ratified by the United States and thus part of US law. Under the charter, a country can use armed force against another country only in self-defense or when the Security Council approves. Neither of those conditions was met before the United States invaded Afghanistan. The Taliban did not attack us on 9/11. Nineteen men - 15 from Saudi Arabia - did, and there was no imminent threat that Afghanistan would attack the US or another UN member country. The council did not authorize the United States or any other country to use military force against Afghanistan. The US war in Afghanistan is illegal."

— Marjorie Cohn, professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, president of the National Lawyers Guild (from Wikipedia)

American lawyers think The law has been broken.

And it certainly can't have been anything to do with Bin Laden or his family, after all, in the immediate aftermath of 911, ONLY the Bin Ladens were trusted enough to be allowed to fly by the American Government.
THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE OF AMERICA, so don't tell me they had anything to do with it, your Leaders can't be that stupid.

Then of course Biblical Law has been broken.

You shall not murder.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.(Like oil)

to name a few.

These Laws are recognized as a moral foundation in Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

You can quibble and argue about Legal or Lawful of course but mainly the Law of common sense and Right or Wrong has been broken.

Some people seem to think that it's American bashing again.
It is not just Amarican soldiers though. British and UN forces are also complicit.

This video represents a part of the truth that is not shown by the MSM. Thats what makes sites like this so important.

A GLIMPSE OF THE TRUTH.

I don't question the bravery and loyalty of our young soldiers, I question the sanity of those who use them to steal or destroy what does not belong to them... FOR MONEY.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

*very easy to instigate outrage with a one-sided, shocking, disgusting or horrific you-tube video.*

Good point Skadi. A point taken too. Stated well.

Erm... does this mean I gained a point and also lost one? Am I at zero?
Ok, a bit more than:

One of the underlying, relevant, and realistic truths about "war" must be explored.

Did everyone forget their Economics courses? Supply and Demand. Limited resources for unlimited need or want. They who control the resources, control everything. It's really very simple. Deceivingly so, apparently.

Does anyone not think that Russia/China/US/UK and anyone who are able to (or are able to partner with) are not going to go to "war" be it technology based, economic based, military based, or various other combinations in order to gain control of the resources that each feels they need or want? To believe otherwise is incredibly naive.

(IMO) Physical wars are focused on because the effects are immediate and can be seen and felt. What's forgotten because of the horrifics of the physical, is what's behind the curtain. What's driving that. There is so much attention on this aspect that what's behind the curtain is allowed to plan and implement in the mist. Private sector. Do not discount it. Do not forget it. There is true power there.

There will not be an end to "war".

ETA: "war" = technological, economical and militaristic.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have never heard/seen more truth, the military is a corrupt establishment, promotions are decided how cruel you can be to your subordinates and the 'enemy'.

We fight for our buddies to the left and right of us, not for the war, some may be dellusional, but i'm not.

I am fortunate enough to have not been deployed for the 3 years I have been in.

There is good out there in the Armed Forces, I am one of them.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MickC

well said

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How do you feel now. It is needed. IMO.

www.youtube.com...=1&playnext_from=TL&
videos=2reB8Z98ZpQ&v=rNxoLJy3m3s

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is exactly why I left the United States Army. I was thinking about it the other night and realized that by today's standards everyone who signed the constitution of indipendence would be labled as a domestic terrorist for going against there rulers.

That is most likely the reason why an open rebellion hasn't happened in the united states. The day will come and I feel it is drawing near the question you have to ask yourself is who's side are you on? Are you a patriot dedicated to fighting for The freedom the Constitution gives you? Or are you loyal to a corrupt government hell bent on what appears to be the start of global domination? Choose wisely

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

yes these soldiers may have been told off,but these images are only a small percentage of what is going on,i bet you there are a lot more than this 10 min long film shows,a hell of a lot more.......

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For those who defend the military and say that atrocities happen in every war and mentally unstable sadists can also be encountered in other areas. That is true. Furthermore, violence has always been contagious.

Nonetheless this behaviour is becoming more common, because the military and society has been structured, that this will happen more in the future. Luckily most people are not born to be killers. They must be conditioned that way. This is what the military does:

During World War II, US Army Brig. Gen. S. L. A. Marshall had a team of researchers study what soldiers did in battle. For the first time in history, they asked individual soldiers what they did in battle. They discovered that only 15 to 20 percent of the individual riflemen could bring themselves to fire at an exposed enemy soldier.

That is the reality of the battlefield. Only a small percentage of soldiers are able and willing to participate. Men are willing to die, they are willing to sacrifice themselves for their nation; but they are not willing to kill. It is a phenomenal insight into human nature; but when the military became aware of that, they systematically went about the process of trying to fix this "problem." From the military perspective, a 15 percent firing rate among riflemen is like a 15 percent literacy rate among librarians. And fix it the military did. By the Korean War, around 55 percent of the soldiers were willing to fire to kill. And by Vietnam, the rate rose to over 90 percent.

www.professorenforum.de...

Not only is the modern military training designed to lower the barrier which prevents people from using lethal force (or extreme violence), the recruits have also been targeted by propaganda beforehand. Muslims and brown people are put on a level with terrorists. People and leaders of the next country on the "to be invaded-list" are dehumanized by the media. Torture is shown to be a viable tool in TV series like 24 or praised by pundits on TV.

In my opinion it is quite revealing, that some posters, who show outrage mention the puppy. A helpless animal thrown from a cliff is disgusting, but perhaps we have watched too many simulated murders, killings and atrocities against fellow humans on TV. We have become desensitized.

And for those few who still adhere to the bad apple theory. How can this theory explain the usage of depleted uranium munition and the many lies, which lead to this and many other wars? The real rotten fruits are not the mentally unstable, who commit sadistic crimes in Iraq or Afghanistan. It are our sociopathic leaders and people who profit from wars. They will never show up on a battlefield.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am not going to defend the actions seen in the video, nor will I make excuses for those who have done them. But do you want another generation of people who stood up to follow the call of duty to attack them when they come home and socially ignored and forgotten in shame, such as those of the Vietnam Vetrans? Or do we look at them with compassion. To understand the mentality of what the common soldier is going through you, have to understand that most are male, and probably young, around 19, and having to be trained with the mentality of killing the enemy, and then you are in a war zone where the enemy is not so clear cut. Those who they are fighting are not wearing uniforms, are not out in the open. So you are there, a young soldier with your friends and buddies, in the prime of your life, and one of your best friends gets killed or injured, how would you feel? Don't know about you, I would be very upset, and want revenge. Or, how about you go through and do the same task every day for 8 hours a day, one that is boring, how about open and close a door. Nothing spectacular, just open and close the door, where would your mind go and be? The problems with both Afganistan and Iraq as it stands is that there is no clear cut goals, no word on what the end game is. No light at the end of the tunnel. Humans are beings of a social nature, and yes sex is a part of that nature. You can not expect the best from a group unless you put out a driving goal for them to achieve, and instil the pride in them to achieve it. The other part of the problem is that instead of making this all military, the leaders have chosen, though unwisely, to include non military personell, who can go home. So you now have military soldiers who are armed, agressive, bored and see that they can not go home. What do you think is going to happen? War is not a pretty picture, nor is it glorious. It is gritty, dirty and nasty. And it is one where the question of who is the enemy looks like the same people they are trying to protect.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

You have not answered my question... What country to you come from? And yes I can gaurantee you then "Soldiers" in these videos have been punished. If the video is real.. Now where do you come from?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

typical soldier cant read where im from..jeeeeez.......bet you have had all your vaccinations eh?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I couldn't agree more.

Despicable, because these atrocities are going unreported/unpunished. Despicable, because these criminals have a chain-of-command that has a civilian leader at the top. Despicable when that leader receives a Peace Prize! Despicable, because this is done in the name of every citizen of the United States of America.

Sad, because there is no end in sight. Hopeful, that these despicable souls will be reincarnated into their victims, and receive the same treatment...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking

typical soldier cant read where im from..jeeeeez.......bet you have had all your vaccinations eh?

Typical goof ball cant spell or remeber... You never told me where you were from, and where the Heck is jeeeeeez... What is that? That even on this planet?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join