It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING To the World - Future Earthquakes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ya, you don't have to tell me, I've been waiting for the big one in California for a couple months now...

Why the H are you still there??

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Wow I have not seen that many posts pulled in a long time. It is a sad thing when the OP can not even stay on topic. I will ask you once more will you please provide us with the formula just so we know you are not some 11 year kid doing a sociology project.

What I think is you have no proof of anything and this thread is nothing more than a HOAX that should be pulled and sent to were it belongs.

Like I said before either way you are wrong if you do know you are wrong for not sharing the truth and if you have nothing you are wrong for crying wolf.

But you seem to avoid my questions I think you are afraid to have me expose you so you avoid me and my questions I would feel ashamed to have some one come into one of my threads and run me off. How do you feel?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
Ya, you don't have to tell me, I've been waiting for the big one in California for a couple months now...

Why the H are you still there??

Yeah, me too..

I'm still here because I don't have a choice, my job is here. Also, I am already prepared for the worse. I have everything anyone could need in a disaster such as a major earthquake (something everyone should have).

...and if it is really bad, I even have a safe house out in the desert to go to.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What do you do for work?

link   

You say so much and so little all at the same time. I was on topic you are not you are trying to attack me so you will not have to answer the hard questions.

You say you have so much knowledge well I am from Missouri . Do you know what Missouri is? It is the show me state.

Show me something anything to lend credence to what you say. If you do know something then why are you playing this game?

Think about this way if something does happen we are all going to point the finger at you. Do you think you will be a hero at this point?

I am playing this little game with you because I know you have nothing. You have made this up and are so delusional you will not let it go.

And I will come and call you out every night until this thread is moved into the HOAX section. So you might as well get used to me I am very stubborn.

link   

You say so much and so little all at the same time. I was on topic you are not you are trying to attack me so you will not have to answer the hard questions.

You say you have so much knowledge well I am from Missouri . Do you know what Missouri is? It is the show me state.

Show me something anything to lend credence to what you say. If you do know something then why are you playing this game?

Think about this way if something does happen we are all going to point the finger at you. Do you think you will be a hero at this point?

I am playing this little game with you because I know you have nothing. You have made this up and are so delusional you will not let it go.

And I will come and call you out every night until this thread is moved into the HOAX section. So you might as well get used to me I am very stubborn.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows." Mark 13:8

"And the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places." Revelation 6:13-14

I predict biblical prophecy will continue to come true!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I get where you're coming from on this, but I also totally understand why he wouldn't want to disclose details.

I am a theoretical physics major and I have some of my own research I've been doing on the side - I do not talk about it with many others because I don't want anybody to steal my ideas just yet...

However, with the way the world is going, I am thinking I should start coming out with them before it's too late. If I can lead people to the truth before the world collapses, I guess that's worth more than trying to keep all the knowledge to myself...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I got a bit excited when I found this thread in hopes to hear about people that may have had unique dreams, practice some pseudoscience behind earthquakes, or even physic predictions. But instead I see some lame person trying to make a name for herself by predicting earthquakes. Come on guys, this site is full of smart and unique people with sometimes off the wall theories or ideas, (Snip)
btw, I am new to the site and looking for someone with different ideas on quakes in California. I do believe a major quake is coming and would like to read possible ideas behind it. If anyone can suggest other threads or links, please do. Thanks.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by asala]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by joebinotto

So let me get this straight... you would rather read some bullcrap from someone trying to pretend to be psychic? But when a scientist comes online and warns you of future activity based off of methods and theories of his own, you call this bunk?

Wow your priorities are messed up.

Oh and thanks for calling me lame, I can add that to the list of "lame" people who have insulted me in this topic.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Okay, now … slowly, we are getting somewhere. You’re a scientist.
First, – I never called you names. Your insult towards me was uncalled for and entirely not in following the decorum of ATS.
Troll? Okay, so I’m not very tall. I’ll admit to that. Curse of the vertically-impaired Italians – Not historically renown for basketball.
I can assure you, however, the Lord made up for that deficit many fold in intellect.
Now, before you start allowing your elevating blood pressure to overrule your last modicum of courtesy I will tell you the following will be critical of you.. Hey, ATS. You post, you risk criticism. Brace yourself.
I would say that a man of science would have learned to temper any confrontational, ill-mannered tendencies. But, looking back at this thread … you have been admonished no less than 7 times within only 6 pages by the Mods for manners and decorum, or lack there of.
You’ve been here for a couple of years. It would be unrealistic to think that we all (the members) would click on a thread with a headline starting with “WARNING”. All in caps. Which you know the ATS guidelines suggest we avoid doing. Obviously, you wanted to get attention, I’m sure you’ll concede to that. Then, upon reading of your exclusive knowledge and ability at prediction, we post serious questions in reply. Again, you know this site. Anyone who puts it out there and says,” You can’t do what I can do - naw, na, na, naw, na!” is asking to get blasted with scrutiny. Think about it. C’mon … ATS? … Deny Ignorance? … Question Everything? … right?
But, after the fray starts … Instead of holding the higher ground befitting a learned scientist (especially one of caliber, if you are indeed working the holy grail TOE) and replying in a professional manner, you get into name calling as your defense.
Read this: “Hey, look. I am working to perfect a mathematical theory I have. It isn’t complete, so, no, I will not disclose anything about it at this time.” Saying something similar would have avoided all those “Manner & Decorum” that litter your posts.
And, you would have accomplished what you claim was your only mission. To warn the world.
I encourage you, and all who have read or posted this thread, to look back and tell me: Are you sure you didn’t want adoration and accolades from the masses for your "just-in-time-post that saved the world"?
Notice a review: Those who agreed with you, were rewarded with kind words and mutual respect. I’ll point out you even recognized those voicing agreement based on their personal psychic observances the kudos and replies – not something a scientist conducting research would even think to acknowledge – more likely they would want discourse with those their side of the science/paranormal fence.
Am I attacking you, personally? No. No need to be uncivil.
Questioning: Your methods … Yes. Your sincerity … undecided. Your motives … always. Your veraciousness ... unyieldingly.
If you have an equation producing consistent results that check, are rechecked (and again for confirmation) via the scientific method - "Recreate again and again … every which way “plus sideways thrice” (My old Prof’s phrase) Then I submit to you it is time to publish.
You know (as well as I do) for it to have any validity beyond your desk it will be required to survive the scrutiny of peer review.
Therefore; if this premise is true, you’re reluctance to post is inconsistent with normal practice. Posting on the net is the same as in print; your intellectual property is protected by the Statutes of the Federal Copyright / Infringement Law from being stolen or copied.
Unless …
You are preparing to do so in some journal exclusive. Perfectly understandable. If so, God bless ya. Please, do tell us where and when, after it prints of course, so we can all check it out.
All of the above is only applicable if you truly are a formally educated scientist.
Here’s my thing,
IMHO, you are not.
Your actions are not congruent with those one would expect from a formally educated and acknowledged man of science. And don’t give me the mad scientist routine.

1. Posting your prediction on ATS? A conspiracy Website? No offense to the ATS owners/operators, of course. (Luv ya guys!) But, this isn’t a place where a bona fide theorist would consider posting. Especially with a “Warning – to the people of earth” gotcha title. He would post in the IJTP, JEPT, or the PTP. All three are recognized and renown theoretical journals.

2. If you have a theory and it checks, you’d be too proud not to tell about it, or at the very least, where you’ll be publishing it. (The curse every theorist and discoverer cannot deny; the need to prove our successes).

- An equation must be PROVEN theoretically sound before any one result it produces can be deemed as correct or verified as proof of concept. And you know it, ALLisONE. But, proof-positive is your claim, as you proudly boast in multiple posts here.

3. If you have a theory and it is still just concept or inconsistent in any way …
then you have lied to us, outright! Your prediction cannot be recreated, therefore; it is tantamount to a guess. Ergo; A fraud.

4. This is what I’m betting you have; A ‘pseudo’ theory. Some math, some mojo, and some mumbo jumbo to hide the smell. That would be consistent with refusal to offer proof.

I stand by my accusation -
You, sir, are a fraud.
And I will be contacting the Mods directly to lodge a request this thread be formerly reviewed for making unsubstantiated claims in order to perpetuate a hoax on this well respected site.

This is my last post to this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

It's pretty obvious you have a serious problem with reading.

It's also pretty obvious you can't understand basic concepts.

You are wasting your time, and you are trolling my topic, and once again you insulted me.

There is no rule here on ATS saying that I have to disclose any personal information, or delve further into any topic.

I simply wanted to warn people of future earthquakes. Nothing more, nothing less.

You sir have completely ruined this topic with you useless rants and your stupid accusations.

Calling me a hoaxer and fraud is a direct insult because I HATE hoaxers and frauds.

This topic was a genuine warning from a genuine scientist who does NOT want to tell you anything more. I am not obligated to tell you more, and you can insult me all you want and I will not tell you more.

Now please do us all a favor and finally STFU already.

This topic was not to scare people, was not to cause panic, AND I HAVE ALREADY STATED THAT. It was a simple request to be prepared, and all the trolls have turned this into a bash fest.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I understand where some of you come from... In your world NOBODY will ever be able to predict earthquakes (or increases in earthquakes) because "they happen all the time". So anyone who actually does predict earthquakes will be ridiculed, and people will say it was a coincidence or got lucky. I get it, you live in an illogical world.

I also understand why all the trolls keep calling me a fraud and hoaxer (insulting me). It's because I don't want to disclose my methods, and because of the reason above. Also because they got something stuck up their rear.

Because I am not the type to take anyones b.s., I am man enough to return the insults. I treat you like you treat me. If you insult me, I insult you back. That is how it works, and that is why this topic is full of off topic posts and ill mannered posts. I never insult or bash until the other does it first. I don't care how secret the insult is, or how well you bypass the terms of service of ATS, I will notice your indirect insults and return the favor.

Here is a new warning to you ATS members...

WARNING - Do not insult people who were trying to help you. Do not insult people who don't want to tell you something. Do not insult people because you don't think they are telling the truth. Don't judge people and then insult them after you wrongly judged them.

Last but not least..

LEARN TO READ

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
All of California just shifted right now during and after a 6.9 *updated to* 7.2 in Baja California, Mexico!

There was a large string of earthquakes all across California.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*updated to 7.2!*
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Effects felt all the way to Las Vegas.

This was one of the longest earthquakes I have ever felt. It was like being on a boat.

-edit update-

5.1 in Southern California.... on Easter Sunday..

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Southern California is shaking like crazy!

earthquake.usgs.gov...

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey folks, You have to at least give AllisOne Some credit. He made a prediction and it has happened. And so have quite a few he has done already.
That is a hell of allot better than someonelse on here who has said there was going to be a war in February at a 100% .
So with that being said. give him some room to speak without calling him a farse..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hey props to the OP.

Id like to ask how you arrived at your conclusions or if it was more a feeling or perceptivness?

Il keep an ear out for your words...you seem to be in synch....i read that you banked on an earthquake in cali and this is what we now have.

How were you so assured?

bless

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ALLisONE, trolls will troll, thats what they do.

There is in fact no way to prove whether or not you legitimately experienced what you claim to.

On that note I am one of the few who still likes to trust my brothers and sisters on this planet. Besides, it affects me very little regardless of whether I choose to take your word as fact or fiction, as I will continue to live life in the same manner, as will most everybody else. I understand your naturally defensive responses to the people that love to insight arguments, but to most level headed and well educated people, of which there are plenty on this site, the trolls prove their ignorance/lack of willpower by not being able to ignore or move on from information they do not agree with. It is one thing to deny ignorance through correction of facts, good research and a hunger for the truth. It is another to try to apply those methods to the subject matter that is nearly impossible to prove (until after the fact). I respect people's ambition and most of them probably act out of a good place in their heart, trying to protect others from misinformation. Unfortunately that logic doesn't hold in these types of threads, and it almost certainly leads down the exact path much of this thread has. People speak about changing the government, the world, that if it wasn't for TPTB we would be able to live peacefully and respectfully under common law. We have proven ourselves incapable of even doing that on this website, so it is overly hopeful that we would even know where to begin in the real world.

That or some of them would like to be the ATS police if the admins started handing out badges and cuffs. So try to stay cool brother, I've enjoyed reading your OP through here regardless (though I've skipped much of the insults).

With that being said, wow, you are either the vague prediction lottery winner (nice timing) or a good man just trying to save people's lives, inform his peers and spread his knowledge.

Either way, keep on keepin' on dude, I look forward to seeing how this plays out (and for humanity's sake, I hope you're wrong
)

*Sorry if I ranted/preached too much, just kind of letting the brain stream flow if you catch my drift.

Peace everyone

Shark

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Good prediction All is One,
And guys ,whether AllIsOne predicted it vaguely or not,that doesn't matter.But he did it right,that's matters. So
to him,rather than bashing him with your prediction.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, I am glad to hear you are safe over there ; )

I have a feeling though it's not over yet there in California... So stay safe and keep us updated!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join