WARNING To the World - Future Earthquakes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Yes, I know how earthquakes work.

Hopefully, I am wrong, but so far I haven't been.

I know that with each earthquake there is pressure being released. This would mean future earthquakes should be less powerful. HOWEVER, the opposite could also become true. A small earthquake could be releasing energy in one region, while building up potential energy in another region next to it.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It's strange coming across this thread, I'm normally just a lurker, but I feel I must chip in.

Two days before the earthquake in Haiti, I had this terrible dream of a man running across a giant field, as it opened up, and the ground underneath him gave way, only to swallow him up. Since then, several times, my girlfriend and I have both been getting these weird images, and thoughts, of cities and highways being nothing but broken and rubble, as if they had been shaken and destroyed by earthquakes.

I'm kind of sheepish posting this, as I am a very analytical person, and I don't take what I see and feel lightly. I also know, it may have just been coincidental timing, but I have a hard time believing in coincidence. Especially since I hardly ever remember my dreams, or have dreams vivid enough to stay fresh in my mind.

Anyway, that's my .02, I expect to see many more strange happenings in the time to come!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Evidence & Facts on Earthquakes/Earth Changes (Coming) can be found here: www.ec2011.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I wanted to warn the entire world that there is going to be a large string of powerful earthquakes in the very near future across the globe. Haiti was only the start.

2010 will be full of lots of earthquake damage. I wanted to warn you earlier but I didn't know if it was true or not, but now I know it is.

I certainly believe California will be hit hard this year, and in the very near future, so be on your toes.

You will see a rise this month and next month.

This message is so that I can say I warned you.

Good Luck

I wish forecasters of the future would be banned from this site. It is appalling you make such ludicrous statements like this without any proof.
Unbelievable. This thread should be moved to HOAX or Skunk!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

WTF you talking about.. after my post there was 3 earthquakes in California just like I predicted...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

Mod Edit: Courtesy Is Mandatory Which means no insults.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yes, We just had a 3.0 in Gilroy California today, it felt stonger maybe like a 4. I got a feeling I'd say in April the San Andreas may go off then and set off a chain reaction with the Calaveras and Hayward fault. Who knows maybe this year maybe not, but something is up because I have been getting this feeling of not traveling down to Gilroy because I think something is going to happen and no its not just because i dont want to visit my inlaws.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by moniquevas]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Right after I wrote the original post there was a 6.3 in SALTA, ARGENTINA:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Another 6.2 in Chile just now:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Source:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

More to come....

Oh my God right after you wrote this a 6.3. You are like a modern day earthquake prophet. But really I think you might be jumping the gun just a little bit and to tell you the truth bragging about a 6.3 is a little pathetic is it not. But time will tell.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

In my first post I said there would be an increase in Earthquake activity this month (March), and my main concern was California (because I live in California).

In my location (near Los Angeles), it has been a long time since we have had an Earthquake.... however, the exact month I said would be increased activity, there was a 4.4 Earthquake in my location, and I felt it. The first Earthquake in my location for quite a while, and it happened in March.

So, I successfully predicted the first Earthquake in my location in a while. I was accurate to the month.

This was not a prediction like you think, it was a very advanced calculation.

Once again, I predicted an INCREASE in earthquakes, not earthquakes in general. So far I am 100% correct.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

In my first post I said there would be an increase in Earthquake activity this month (March), and my main concern was California (because I live in California).

In my location (near Los Angeles), it has been a long time since we have had an Earthquake.... however, the exact month I said would be increased activity, there was a 4.4 Earthquake in my location, and I felt it. The first Earthquake in my location for quite a while, and it happened in March.

So, I successfully predicted the first Earthquake in my location in a while. I was accurate to the month.

Once again, I predicted an INCREASE in earthquakes, not earthquakes in general. So far I am 100% correct.

How often do they have earthquakes in California? Also you say that it was a calculation could you post the formula you are using I love math and would like to try it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

WTF you talking about.. after my post there was 3 earthquakes in California just like I predicted...

I'm sorry ALLisONE, but I really must raise the BS flag on this thread.
Seriously, predicting earthquakes in California?

I am not ambivalent to the uncanny powers of those who truly foresee events in the future, my Sis is one of them. Her constancy is about 90% correctly predicted to date.
But she provides (or, to be more accurate, she is provided with) specifics; i.e. location, the person or persons involved, time frame (sometimes she is told the date exactly, other times it is generalized or approximated)

Ahhh. But I see now that you claim to use some hitherto unknown (and only available to you) advanced calculation to make your predictions.
Very hush, hush and shrouded in mystery .....

Um, yeah ... It's called "Statistical Probabilities". I had that class first year of college.
So did these guys ... Or do you claim to have a higher mathematical aptitude than these scientists who spent 7 years of higher learning to obtain their Doctorates?
Here is a link to the U.S. Geological Survey website (this page is as it states, facts and statistics):
Earthquake Facts and Statistics

Please find this quote:

The USGS estimates that several million earthquakes occur in the world each year. Many go undetected because they hit remote areas or have very small magnitudes. The NEIC now locates about 50 earthquakes each day, or about 20,000 a year.

50 each day .... predicting that first three isn't so special now, is it?
Also -
Please note that there are, on average:

- 13,000 quakes of M4-M4.9 per year
- 1,319 quakes of M5-M5.9 per year
- 134 quakes of M6-M6.9 per year

Oh, you also predicted and increase, is that right?
So, You like math, do you?
Me too. Comes in handy when testing hypothesis in theoretical physics.
Well ... let's do a simple computation. Are you with me?

Find the chart at the bottom of the page there is the totals from the year 2000 up to current for this year. Divide the previous year's count (2009) by 4 and that would be the average for three months. (Hey, maybe you can use your advanced calculation technique here to solve for X?)
You'll find we are behind last years average.

But this, quoted from your post, is by far the most egregious of all:

I would have saved 38 lives if they would have been "on their toes" like I requested the entire world to be.

Your arrogance is only surpassed by your narcissism.
Here's my prediction:
Have a care lest your Id will grow so large that the ego it feeds on will need to relocate to a new zip code.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well were is my formula you said that you are making scientific calculations. I would like to know what is your control so I can see just how true you are to your word. And if you do not answer I can only assume that you are guessing. I am only using your words. Please stand by what you have said or shut up. It is that easy

If this OP does not stand up for his or her own words this should be moved to the HOAX section until they do.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LatentElement

Here, here!
I second the motion ...
Move this thread to hoax.
All in favor say "aye"!

Aye!

If I was this OP I would provide what I have or at least admit the calculations exist in my mind and have nothing to do with a scientific method honesty is always best.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think this thread is about one thing and that is flags and pats on the back. Let me see I will make a thread saying doom is coming and coming soon I will back it up by saying I have calculations and then never back it up. And the sheep who love this kind of thing will flock to me like flies to sh*t. Have I hit the nail on the head or am I wrong.

OP please put me in my place and post your calculations for the world to see. Or anything other then personal opinion. And take a good hard look at my ATS name and you will see were I stand with personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

What is the advanced calculation? If you do not answer this question everything you say is subject in my eyes.

I am calling you out prove me wrong. Or are you just going to run and hide?

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Please! For the love of GOD! READ THE FREAKING TOPIC!

I already told you all I will not tell you anything...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why the heck would I just give away my research and study??!?!? Do you ask inventors and scientists to just give away their life work and study for free?

Get a clue. Learn to read. I'm freaking sick and tired of this bull# on ATS... fking READ!!!! Use your brain!! Common sense!

I am not here to tell you anything.. I not here for stars, or pats on any back... I don't care what you or anyone thinks about me. Heck I could care less if you all freaking die. It was just a warning.... nothing more... nothing less.... take it or leave it.

So you are so evil as to only share it with a small slice of the world here on ATS? What about the countless others that will not get the word?

Also anything you post is protected did you know that? It will still be yours so why not share?

You have to look at it this way on one hand you are keeping secret what could save any lives. Does this make you liable in some way.

And on the other hand we have nothing but your word to take you on not so much as a hint to the contrary.

What if something does happen and you have the answer are you ready to be the biggest villain in history? How would the world treat you if they knew you had a way of seeing into the future and did nothing other then post a silly thread on ATS?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Well, my friend ....
I believe the OP is standing pat with the statement referenced and quoted below:

From Thread: WARNING To the World - Future Earthquakes Posted by ALLis0NE, on March 8, 2010 at 05:19 GMT

You all have been misled. This was only a warning about future earthquakes. Not about telling you more. Good day.

Seems the OP will not share the early warning algorithm that unlocks future earthquake predictions by claiming that revealing said theorem may invite theft or infringement of intellectual property.
Oh, my! What will we ever do without it?
Hang on for dear life ... with Jerry Lee Lewis singin' "Whole lot a shakin' goin' on" in the background, I reckon.

You all have been misled.

We've been misled, ST! (May I call you ST?)
This is perhaps the only truth we can harvest from all of the posts offered by the OP, IMHO.

The Moderator should move this to the hoax board. (Hint, Hint)

And, the OP's avatar should be branded with "hoaxer" .... "The Scarlet Letter" comes to mind as a good analogy, don't you think?
Naw ... I'm kidding about the branding ...
That is unless the OP attempts to perpetrate another "misleading" thread. That would, I believe, be sufficient grounds for barring a member.

Meantime ...Maybe we should all install seat belts on the sofa?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LatentElement

What is your problem? Nothing I said was a hoax. So go away troll, you are trolling my topic...

My calculations of future earthquakes stems from a "Theory Of Everything", and includes a new theory of the interconnectedness of all masses of land, and all matter in existence. When major activity strikes in one location, that gives hints to where earthquakes will strike in another location, but not exact pin point locations.

It is much more scientific then I just described, however I do NOT want to tell you my Theory Of Everything in extreme detail because of the risks involved.

Even though I have already hinted at my theory of everything in previous threads I have started, I am not going to say any more, because it is my life's work. I am not going to just give it to a bunch of trolls.

This is not a hoax, this is not a psychic prediction, this was a scientific warning to the world. So kindly STFU.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join