WARNING To the World - Future Earthquakes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
Hey props to the OP.

Id like to ask how you arrived at your conclusions or if it was more a feeling or perceptivness?

Il keep an ear out for your words...you seem to be in synch....i read that you banked on an earthquake in cali and this is what we now have.

How were you so assured?

bless

I am going to make a prediction I bet this summer we will have tornadoes in the Kansas and Texas I am making this prediction with knowledge from calculations I have made but will not share so please dont ask you will just have to trust me. And when it happens you will all say how smart I am and wonder how I could have predicted it.

I wonder if it is just wanting something so bad you forget about common sense or if people are actually this dumb. I hate to tell you guys but sometimes the world gets earthquakes and sometimes they are big.

But I am sure I am wrong and this OP has some way of predicting them. Maybe this OP should be a little more specific. Why not they can see into the future I would think if you have a way of doing this you should have a way of a least nailing them down to a couple of weeks. It is amazing just how gullible people are.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
San Andreas is bound to slip someday. Hopefully not during my lifetime D:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I think you're right.

One of my Christian prophetic type friends asserts that a huge series of very major quakes is going to hit from Mexico up through to Washington.

And that some folks from suitable vantage points will be able to watch mountains rise rapidly as they stand viewing the spectacle.

A different friend believes that from Mt Lassen, I think it is, to SW AZ will be a virtual noman's land of devastation.

Do you have any impressions of what the changed California map will look like?

Do you have any impressions of the worst hit areas and to what ends--that is--what parts will become lower than sea level and what parts will rise higher?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Congrats on your wisdom and prep.

I wish more were as awake and diligent as you seem to be.

I'm curious, what elevation is your desert safe-house? i.e. above sea-level? And may we know the general area?

Have you seen the Hopi sea changes map of North America at Stan Deyo's website?

Here's the link.

www.standeyo.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daftxdirekt

A growing list of Christian prophetic sorts of people have been having an increasing number of increasingly dramatic dreams and visions of similar things--for the last 10+ years.

You are not alone. You might do well to keep a dream journal. Please let us know when things shift in such a sequence of dreams . . . how they shift . . . to what ends etc.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join