It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Evil: The Christian Agenda

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How hard is it to understand people? This is what Jaxon does on a huge portion of his threads. He bashes entire groups of people with grand sweeping statements.

here are some of his threads

Voting is a priviledge, not a right... And there should be restrictions and penalties attached, IMH

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are not a Native American, you're an 'Anchor Baby'

Americans are Ignorant, Lazy, Gutless Cowards who live in Fear

He is a hate monger. Bashing everyone who doesn't fit his idea of how people should behave. Countless times in his posts he bashes organized religion. Well that's fine if your not a HYPOCRITE. He says all this crap then shows the world just how hypocritical he is by posting this thread. . .

Out of the Broom Closet and into the Mainstream: Say 'Hello' to Generation Hex

Thats right all you people eating out of his anti-religion hand. . . He is a PAGAN . That by itself is not a problem. The problem is championing antireligious rhetoric while claiming to follow another religion.

Like I said before it's the pot and the kettle here folks.

Even an agnostic like myself can see through this crap.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by network dude

Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself.

Well I guess I'm in the crowd you speak to, but I don't know of whom I've sat in judgement over. In fact I thought I made sure not to do that.
Because I do know of the passage you speak of also. I suppose you
could be refering to the Catholic church. I wasn't really judgeing it
as much as I was straight out condemning it though.

Hey Moocow what's up?

Well that's not really surprising when should one choose not accept the religion pushing this agenda could ens up with one being tortured to death !!

I think you missed my point though. When he died, his deciples made
up his church. What 12 or 13 people. Just think of that. By everything that is the logic most of you base your lives on. Jesus should be the same as so many others who went to the cross and yet. Well I won't dwell.

Oh and tortured to death. I would imagine he could tell you quite a bit about that.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by randyvs]

no, it wasn't directed at you. I was speaking to all the people who attacked the opening statement with venom spitting out of their lips. I guess I shouldn't worry about some people and the lack of cooth when posting here, but when I see a few people whom I admire posting very intelligent comments about the opposing view, then in a few short posts you see the fundies demanding superiority and condemning opposing view, it makes me sad.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

no, it wasn't directed at you. I was speaking to all the people who attacked the opening statement with venom spitting out of their lips. I guess I shouldn't worry about some people and the lack of cooth when posting here, but when I see a few people whom I admire posting very intelligent comments about the opposing view, then in a few short posts you see the fundies demanding superiority and condemning opposing view, it makes me sad.

Ok very good then I just didn't want to be seen as dodging anyone.
Thank you for responding.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
In theory I guess I can agree with what you you're saying. I agree that there are many people out there that use their religion as a tool, to make themselves llok better, or to condemn others. There are people though, that really believe in Christianity, and they don't buy into this ego-driven version of religion either. I can agree with the idea, but one has to realize that there are people out there who's hearts are in the right place, and we need to be careful not to lump everyone together.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Jaxon,
You and I have gone at it in another thread before. I thought about what I would post. I mean as a Christ-follower and Biblical scholar, would it help to teach you the Bible properly? Would it help to show you the error of your conclusion? I have been in Seminary doing graduate and post-graduate work since 2003. Does this information convince you that I know that you are in error? Do you want to know the TRUTH as your title claims that you have? I have been on mission trips around the world. I have heard testimony of people being healed and having visions of Christ. Will it convince you to hear these stories? Will you hear, to your terror, what happens to Christ-followers in "closed contries"? Beheaded, burned, beaten, tortured, and still they hold strong to their faith. What power is there in being beaten while NO ONE hears your cries? What evil scheme is being hatched when you fear for your life as a minority and outcast? Will you let the actions of evil men over 1000 years ago mold your thinking? Will you let the debauchery of "American Christianity" be your only source of what it means to be a Christian? Will you actually read the words of Christ, rather then the opinions of dead men? Will you let go of your bitterness and learn the truth?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I have often marveled at how messed up Christianity became and wondered just how in the heck one man's message of love and peace became the tool of tyranny and oppression.

It truly is amazing. Jesus tells people not to judge others and to worry about the log in their own eye and what do they do with his religion? Use it to judge people, enslave people, kill people, control the minds and thoughts of others. But I do not blame the average Christian for any of it, I only blame those in power who understand how to manipulate religion into a powerful tool. Once it became State Sponsored those in power used it to uphold/support repression, tyranny, power, genocide and other horrors.

I think the average Christian, more or less like any other American, is asleep to the idea that the ideology they cling to is a deception pulled over their eyes. Much like political parties religions are used by TPTB to keep us bickering and divided.

Global Domination? I doubt it, though I'm sure religion would have its part to play in a New World Order (if TPTB ever decide they want a World Government, at this point they already own the world and no immediate need for a full on NWO exists)

At its essence Christianity is meant to be about loving each other, that in and of itself is good but while some of the teachings are good the religion itself is too often used for evil...

Good post

JR - In defense of True Christianity, I would like to add one thing to correct one thing from your post - that is, to quote Ghandi "

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
Meaning it's "Christendom" or so called "Christians" who did many of the atrocity you've presented - for this Jesus said "Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matt 7:22,23). I'm sure you know how Christianity developed. When the last apostle (John) died, true Christianity got currupted and was replaced by a clergy class of Christendom. Constantine the great got this ball rolling further when he convined a meeting in Nicea as you already pointed out. One thing to note - Constantine was a military man and was experiencing a breakup of the Roman empire. To consolidate his kingdom and solidify his power, he invited the so called christians who were now a ruling class (as bishops/priest) above the liety. Back there in Nicea they formulated different teachings by merging the teachings of Christ and the apostles with the teachings and philosophy of pagan Rome. From there they came up with the trinity doctrine (Nicean Creed), immortality of the soul, hellfire..etc. To make himself be the leader of the new religion, he converted to the so called christianity but declared himself as the Pope (first pope). This new religion came to be the Universal religion commonly known as 'Catholic'. Years passed Martin Luther pointed out the attrocities and unbiblical teachings of the "church" by posting a "95 theses" as a "Protest "in front of the church's doors from which he became an outlaw. People read the theses and from there a new movement developed and came to be know as "Protestants". From there many more religions/sects developed and fragmented. But one thing that remained the same even though they claimed to be separate is their doctrines and teachings from which the attrocities are a product of.
Question is what happend to true Christianity - does it still exist today? Many will claim to the true religion but their actions proved otherwise. So how do we identify the True Christianity in our time?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by josheboyxiii

tell me where Jesus says to subjugate people.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

There you go the evil agenda of xtianity straight from the horses mouth no less !

A Jewish "man" not a god claiming (amongst many) to be the rightful heir to the throne and priesthood during a time of civil unrest.

A man claiming to be of royal blood a man of means and educated by the priests of Egypt architect/skilled mason not a poor carpenter of royal Hyksos blood.

A man adept in the science of the Zodiac a fisherman (man of fish), ushering in the age of Pieces, the age of the fish a man of the nazoreans the little fishes.

A man attempting to overthrow the shepherd kings who ushered in the age of Aries the ram/sheep following the age of Taurus the bull the cow, the golden calf.

A man who would claim to be king/pharaoh and by proxy a god on earth but a man no less and like any other man that has ever sought to be named king would slaughter his enemies.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Needless to say he failed and may or may not have been executed.

Christianity is nothing more than a cult developed by the power hungry man of many personalities Saul/Paul. An opportunist not unlike Benny Hinn ,Ted Hagard or Charles Manson.

Am I talking through my butt ? It's all there in the bibles one only has to pick them up and read them without a prejudice.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Your OP is an extremely personal attack on all Christians and I'm not buying you did not mean it that way. "We don't want no Christians round here" comes through loud and clear.

I don't know what made you so bitter and hateful, but it will eat you up inside.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by josheboyxiii

tell me where Jesus says to subjugate people.

There you go the evil agenda of xtianity straight from the horses mouth no less !

A Jewish "man" not a god claiming (amongst many) to be the rightful heir to the throne and priesthood during a time of civil unrest.

A man claiming to be of royal blood a man of means and educated by the priests of Egypt architect/skilled mason not a poor carpenter of royal Hyksos blood.

A man adept in the science of the Zodiac a fisherman (man of fish), ushering in the age of Pieces, the age of the fish a man of the nazoreans the little fishes.

A man attempting to overthrow the shepherd kings who ushered in the age of Aries the ram/sheep following the age of Taurus the bull the cow, the golden calf.

A man who would claim to be king/pharaoh and by proxy a god on earth but a man no less and like any other man that has ever sought to be named king would slaughter his enemies.

Needless to say he failed and may or may not have been executed.

Christianity is nothing more than a cult developed by the power hungry man of many personalities Saul/Paul. An opportunist not unlike Benny Hinn ,Ted Hagard or Charles Manson.

Am I talking through my butt ? It's all there in the bibles one only has to pick them up and read them without a prejudice.

Nice Try mis-quote. But That verse is from a parable. Further, that parable is about the Kingdom to come. Meaning in the future when Jesus (not men) Judges the whole world. You should be careful not to mislead people. It is a very dangerous thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

"Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

It is a line in a parable about a noble and his followers, it is not a direct command of Jesus to people.

Your quote is taken completely out of context. You are twisting words to suit your own ends. Congratulations... you just proved my point.

Thanks!

Also, you tell us to read the bible without prejudice, but its obvious you cant do the same. Hypocrisy kills your argument even better than logic does.

[edit on 2/26/2010 by josheboyxiii]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
one question for all here - Why is it that all religions proclaim in their holy scriptures that they are the chosen faith and belief system AND THAT ALL OTHERS ARE UNCLEAN?
this is after the fact that we are all equals .

but you did leave 1 point in history out no 2.
1 the templers where destroyed why -because they were taking over the banking system and guaranteeing that your cash was safe. they gave you a chit when you left for the holy land and their people in the holy land gave you cash for it for a price when you arrived ,this in turn gave them safe passage as no one carried cash and there was no reason to rob them as all they had was their clothes on the journey .
but who destroyed them ? the king of France and his armies .
who ordered it and how did they do it?
the catholic church did as they were and are to this day the bankers and money lenders. the king of France owed the church so much in DEBT that he agreed to destroy the templers as long as the debt was canceled and it was.
how about 2 years ago when the pope himself stood in front of the worlds people and said that if you were not catholic you were of the wrong faith and that you were unclean.
it would seem that to this day the priests of this world can`t agree to anything that is right - they still can`t get along and most people follow like blind little sheep. MINDLESSNESS.

IT SEEMS THAT EVERY CHURCH PROCLAIMS TO BE DOING gods WORK ,AND YOU ARE RIGHT HERETICS.

reread your bibles : and when the christ returns he will destroy 3 groups=
the great churches
the military`s
the governments

THE UNHOLY TRINITY - because everything that they say and do goes against what he taught.
THINK ON IT;
DO NOT KILL-SO WE MAKE WAR
-BECAUSE THE GOVERMENT say so and our churches back
them as they don`t speak out against it.

money the root of all evil -the tax man ,the corporations ,the church as it owns more shares in more corporations than you could count.

not to use the gods name vanely-kill for god and for country .

never to unleash the fire and maelstrom that will destroy it all -bikini atoll ,Hiroshima , Nagasaki,germ -chemical -nuclear-biological-atomic warfare and nuclear energy Chernobyl. haven`t learned anything yet have we ,and we all paid for it
and this list goes on and on -and you call your selves intelligent and proclaim to be fighting ignorance [double vision]

how do you fight ignorance when you don`t open your minds or eyes up to the simple truths . we can`t as we are the most destructive force in this world and all that matters is our petty little simple selves, and our little slice of the proverbial pie.

we as a species are the darkest of evil -because we will destroy it all and ourselves rather than admit that we are wrong and that we could of stopped it and fixed it ourselves .

MONEY IS SATAN'S TOOL AND YOU ALL SAW WHAT HE CAN DO WITH IT -LOOK AT THE RECESSION WERE IN, AND HIS PAWNS AND MINIONS THAT DID NOTHING EXCEPT HELP THEIR CORPORATIONS AND LEFT YOU ALL HOLDING THE BAG .

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOU ALL KNELT DOWN AND BOWED TO HIM ONCE AGAIN -THE DARK MASTER .

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Because I know Christians and they can't organize a bake sale let alone some mass conspiracy..

Best line so far.

Just sayin,

There are so many denominations of Christian churches at this point, it is improbable there is a conspiracy any longer.

[edit on 032828p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
WOW, got the natives to circle the wagons, now didn't I!!! I will be back later tonight to reply to many of the posts. Well, except for this one:

reply to post by constantwonder

Well, as least I believe in something... And being a 'Pagan' means that I cannot have a view on Organized Religions??? Unlike Christians, I actually only believe in one Supreme Being, not a trio, and I can and do separate the spiritual from the material...

Also, I can view a profile just as easy as you can:

Intelligent people have 'unnatural' preferences

I'm not one to brag, but let's just say that my IQ lies north of 150... Yours apparently does not... (since you decided that ad hominems were cool here). Also, had you bothered to actually read any of the threads that you linked to, you would have realized that they were intended to incite thought and discussion. But I guess you just like to be a flashy reactionary...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
WOW, got the natives to circle the wagons, now didn't I!!! I will be back later tonight to reply to many of the posts. Well, except for this one:

reply to post by constantwonder

Well, as least I believe in something... And being a 'Pagan' means that I cannot have a view on Organized Religions??? Unlike Christians, I actually only believe in one Supreme Being, not a trio, and I can and do separate the spiritual from the material...

Also, I can view a profile just as easy as you can:

Intelligent people have 'unnatural' preferences

I'm not one to brag, but let's just say that my IQ lies north of 150... Yours apparently does not... (since you decided that ad hominems were cool here). Also, had you bothered to actually read any of the threads that you linked to, you would have realized that they were intended to incite thought and discussion. But I guess you just like to be a flashy reactionary...

For someone who is so smart why do you come across as so narrow and hate filled? I read all those threads and they were meant to incite anger in people who don't agree and gather stars and flags from people who do.

There is no substance in your OP only nonsense and ranting. Please don't make me talk about all the heinous things pagans have done. I don't want to because today pagans are different then they were back then. So are christians.

You never make any effort to show that you care about anything but your ego. . . I mean come on your IQ is 150 woopty doo. . . Toot your own horn much?

And if you are monotheistic then you aren't a real pagan or wiccan. Both general pagans and the subset of wiccans have an entire pantheon of gods.

Why don't you address the fact that your a hypocrtie instead of showing how pompous you are by posting your IQ. And for someone with such a high IQ your rhetoric sure is lack luster.

In your generation Hex thread i stated that i believe you have the right to believe whatever you want and people should acknowledge Wiccans on the same page as the big 3.

I agreed with you. Then you turn around and bash another religion after your big speil on how we should accept Wiccans. You slapped everyone who agreed with your message of tolerance in the face Jax. It is just that simple.

Practice what you preach mate. How do you expect to find tolerance for your own religion if when your major goal is to bash smeone elses.

Anyone with eyes can see your hipocracy here. So while you say I should have read your threads perhaps you should go back and check them. I read them and posted in them. I would think someone with an IQ of 150 would have thought to do so.

Of course, however, you did not. You just went on to insult my intellegance because my view is different then yours. It's what you do in all your threads and there is a name for what you do. . . its called trolling and you my friend are a master.

And do you know why jaxon says he won't respond to my posts? Because I called him out on his hypocracy and he wants to save face. Don't be afraid Jaxon if you truely think this way then just try and justify your hypocracy. . .

[edit on 26-2-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Your entire post and reply's are just as dogmatic and hypocritical as the religions you are so desprately trying to bash. If your so enlightened and tollerant, then why are you so threatened?

Practice what you are preaching!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Heee heee...Yeah Jax to be a pagan means that you believe in a multiplicity of gods.... Even wikipedia knows that.

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic") is a blanket term used to refer to various polytheistic, non Abrahamic religious traditions. Its exact definition may vary:[2] It is primarily used in a historical context, referring to Greco-Roman polytheism as well as the polytheistic traditions of Europe
en.wikipedia.org...

Well, you know what I find to be true. The thing that a person most preaches about is the thing they are most guilty of. You preach about Christianity spreading hate by spewing hate against it. You have more then once posted those pics of dead bodies. What does it accomplish? The spread of hate!! You are a hatemonger on a personal jihad against Christianity led by bitterness.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective

Heee heee...Yeah Jax to be a pagan means that you believe in a multiplicity of gods.... Even wikipedia knows that.

Paganism (from Latin paganus, meaning "country dweller", "rustic") is a blanket term used to refer to various polytheistic, non Abrahamic religious traditions. Its exact definition may vary:[2] It is primarily used in a historical context, referring to Greco-Roman polytheism as well as the polytheistic traditions of Europe
en.wikipedia.org...

Well, you know what I find to be true. The thing that a person most preaches about is the thing they are most guilty of. You preach about Christianity spreading hate by spewing hate against it. You have more then once posted those pics of dead bodies. What does it accomplish? The spread of hate!! You are a hatemonger on a personal jihad against Christianity led by bitterness.

And just to clarify Jaxon the 3 gods you speak of in christianity are the holy trinity the father the son and the holy spirit. . . all of which are seperate manifistations of one god.

Even I as an agnostic know that.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I agree. I am not religious, nor am I agnostic or atheist. I am a spiritual person.

When I look at the world today, it is clear to me what is occurring. I wrote about the whole "war on terrorism" joke and what the true motives behind it were. This thread: Islam And Christianity has certainly been vindicated in the nearly three years that I posted it.

I will tell you the same now as I told you in that thread then. My opinion hasn't changed,not one iota.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Whoa there people, I am not a religious fan but to start throwing around words like Evil Agendas is a little off, even though I criticise religion at any given opportunity we all have to respect each others faith and opinions. To start saying that this religion is eveil and this religion must be stopped is a little far right is it not?

Why don't we all agree that religion was created in order to control the masses and from there it got bigger and bigger as people need to plough all their energy and hope in to something that makes them feel better.

Now lets all have a cup of tea and think about this.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Jesus is clearly equating himself with this Lord and making it quite clear in the parable what the outcome will be for anyone that would challenge his claim to the throne should he achieve the crown of Israel.

There is no suggestion here that jesus is discussing some celestial even that is to occur thousands of years after the demise of the people he's speaking to.

This is a man who instructed his followers to sell what little they had in order to buy arms during a time of chaos and no one sitting on the throne of Israel.

He certainly was not adverse to shedding a little blood to achieve his goals the only martyrdom would be for his own cause.

Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds. And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.

"For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

And when he had thus spoken, he went before, ascending up to Jerusalem.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join