It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Evil: The Christian Agenda

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I Agree with you Jaxxon, great post. For Humanity to move forward as a whole we will have to change our spiritual behavior as a whole. Christians and the others need to stop their petty wars and wake up to reality. Unfortunately I have doubts and believe that something catastrophic will have to occur before the light clicks on for them.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
So you post scary youtube videos that show select groups that make up less than one percent of the christian population...Do you do any original thinking? Because by this logic about one billion people should be blowing themselves up now in honor of the great prophet Mohamed.

Having spent my life in a pre-dominantly christian society i have yet to see any real christian based violence. All instances are isolated to small groups ( i.e. jim jones, the Waco incident, and of course abortion clinic bombings) who do not represent the overall sentiment of the group. Again you are merely displaying cognitive bias. IF you were actually rational or logical you would understand most christians do not endorse bombings of abortion clinics or violence.

christianity is drenched in blood.

i dont see how you cant know this.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
dplum517;
Them being the rest of the World, because the catastrophe is force and a very bright light,
and it shall be felt and seen Worldwide!

[edit on 2010/2/26 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well i have to agree with the poster yeah it is a big conspiracy made up by man but to make matters weirder if doesnt even exist. after you pass on you just go to another dimension created by your self, either your worse fears hell come to life or your joy est thoughts aka heaven but you controll it isnt that neat! your sub-con mind is still with you and your soul yes i bieleve we have one and it is eternal. I was raised in a strict Christian home so when i died went to the other side i assume and was all alone yeah its just a bit of a let down knowing that there isnt just one supreme being either that or he didnt want to meet me hahaha. yes iam crazy you cant even imagine how i feel anger betray distrust iam a mess but i always new that religion was just a bunch of bs so why am i so screwed up? any comments would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ever watched "Jesus Camp"? now that's what i call child abuse and brainwashing of an entire generation.

religions, god and the afterlife are just ways of the weak to cope with the futility of the human condition and of the strong to enslave the sheep. since nobody could prove there is (or isn't) an afterlife or god, humans are hanging on to the illusive man in the sky and fighting against each other to compare which man in the sky is stronger. all that instead of getting together and fully enjoying our few short decades in this existence! talk about being blind and dumb...

it's time for humanity to move on and dump all religions. let's have houses of worship where people can question the philosophy of afterlife, god and purpose of life itself. let's celebrate the improvement of the human condition rather than blame, threaten and punish minor "moral offenses" with eternal damnation! let's take what's good and valuable from all of us rather than making it almost a crime to be different...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 814ck0u7

Dude, thousands of things are drenched in blood. Politics is drenched in blood, Science is drenched in blood, good god the whole cooking industry relies on slaughtering animals against their will (i'm not a vegetarian btw). And you are sitting here shaking in your boots acting like some horrible holocaust is about to take place despite the fact that 2.5 billion members of the 6 Billion member human race are christian? If a widescale holocaust is supposed to happen then what has stopped it? There are more than enough christians to take over the world.

How can i not know this? Excuse me, but i know christianities horror stories very well.

It's not a matter of Christianities history, we all know about the crusades and the inquisition and the countless wars fought in the names of other religions hell there were some sects of Christianity that even made child sacrifices. That is just simple human history. Ghengis khan didn't conquer asia and europe because of jesus. Alexander of Macedonia didn't conquer persia because of jesus. Why is Christianities reigns of terror any different from any other conflict? It isn't. At the heart of all bloodshed is evil. It exists regardless of religion or belief. It is caused by hatred such as the OP and others in this thread have displayed and the apathy of good men.

Slay your invisible dragons. The rest of us in the real world will be looking for real solutions that don't require the extinguishing of religious freedom or petty generalizations based on the sins of fathers and the actions of the few.

[EDIT: elaborated on some things]

[edit on 26-2-2010 by DeathShield]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

This "Christian Agenda" is not so "Evil" because the greatest single expense was the post war making of Nuclear Arms, and a World has followed US, what the Bible has long foretold IS...

what cannot be undone (we cannot put all the power back in the rocks!) must therefor be accepted, even as "GOD" is inevitable and inavertable so is our way to Him (or His way to us)...

any Humanist Agenda can only mean pointless Philosifying and Opining being extended!
But then maybe that's your idea of a better 'End' than becoming Co-creators with GOD?
Just be glad that the same power that destroys all evils glorifies the righteous to imperishable!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Well, for the most part I agree. The truth is that there is a war coming. It will be a war between those who desire spiritual freedom, and those who desire to keep mankind in spiritual darkness through indoctrination.

A lot of people talk of the war between "Good and Evil" without really knowing what it means. Well, what I mention is what it is all about. It will be those who fight on the side of spiritual freedom (Light) against those who fight on the side of indoctrination (Darkness).

It's coming, and it's coming soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU
But then maybe that's your idea of a better 'End' than becoming Co-creators with GOD?

Our role as Co-Creators will never be attained through indoctrination. You can be rest assured of that.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That's why Judgement (ShaPheTh 'distinguishment') is certain, we shall all stand corrected upon Certain Terms well defined!

And what is Heavened up for glory shall be in represention shared, but what is withHelled for shame shall not be but perceived as waste.

[edit on 2010/2/27 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

Everyday is judgment day. The only reason you breathe the air you're allowed to breath is because you have been deemed worthy thereof. Judgment is not to be viewed as being in some unpredetermined point in eternity. Judgment is now!!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
So0 TRUE! Now you (may) know it~ "the reign of the highest IS at hand"!

But don't think that because you do foreknow (and even invest 'your life' toward it)
that it shall prevent the others arriving to stand upon the rock from the same glory!

[edit on 2010/2/27 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU

True. It's coming.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Sorry, with all of these "true evil" threads out there, I felt the need to post a thread on The REALLY TRUE evil.

Sorry guys, I just had to one-up you all.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

For someone who doesn't even have a horse in this race, you sure seem to have alot to say about it. I would also point out that everytime you talk about one of my other threads, you show that you have not read a single one of them!!! Just ignorant rantings in response to the titles...

To those who jumped on this dipstick's bandwagon, the definition of Pagan is:

1. one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks.

2. a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

3. an irreligious or hedonistic person.
Dictionary.com

Did we pay attention to number two there??? The one in bold type??? By this definition, our ignorant friend constantwonder is a Pagan, since he/she claims to be agnostic. And while I loosely associate myself with the Wiccans, I practice a religion of one in service to The One.

It's really quite funny (and sad at the same time) how many here are just thrusting their ignorance into the limelight, and thus proving me correct here. Keep up the Good Work!!!

If Jesus where to come back today, it is far more likely that he would be hanging out with us heathens, than he would be with all of you pious, self absorbed, sanctimonious, hypocritical, hate-filled dimwits. You have built, and are part of an institution that goes against every one of the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, as told in your own Bible. For your sakes, you better pray that I'm right, because if I'm not, you are in far more trouble than I am...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Again Jaxon all you do is insult. You just don't seem to understand. I never defended christian beliefs or judged pagans in anyway.

All I did was point out your hypocracy. You want tolerance for pagans but offer none in return.

You address none of the points I made. You instead resort to insults. You show no respect for anyone other than yourself and frankly its sickening.

Your so busy insulting everyone who doesn't think the way you do to address any of the real counter points against you. It's school yard bully stuff. Instead of calling names and not addressing what I actually said why don't you explain your total hypocracy?

I spoke out for pagans/wiccans in your thread. I gave you the respect you said wiccans deserve. You however have 0 tolerance. If your the poster child for pagan/wiccan tolerance then I'm afraid your not doing your job very well.

Instead of condemning everyone who opposes you perhaps you should try diplomacy. If not for yourself then for all the pagans you are representing. Idealogues like you will earn pagans the same hateful treatment that you are so happy to pour out on others.

And if all pagans are as hate filled as you (which I expect they're not) then I feel truely sorry for them. Tolerance and acceptance should be the foundation of every system of morality.

You say your threads are meant to wake people up and promote thought. How are insults and gross misgeneralizations going to win over anyone to your side. Perhaps spreading your message while maintaining patience and tolerance for those who don;t agree would make people more comfortable with "waking up".

It's the hate filled unacceptable stereotyping that turns so many people off to "alternative views". Your not representing ATS or Pagans or the entire conspiracy community in a positive way.

Loud mouthed idealogues ruin everything. You further the divisions instead of embracing your brothers and sisters in humanity. It's a shame your so angry.

Your so angry and closed off and full of yourself that your blinded by your own hubris. You can't even see that your persecuting the many for the actions of the few.

In light of your unwillingness to do anything but engage in shildish bully tactics I must bow out of this discussion. As continuing to post is only going to incite more hate and intolerance from you. Hate and intolerance that not only myself but every other member of ATS does not deserve to be subjected to.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by constantwonder]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

For someone who doesn't even have a horse in this race, you sure seem to have alot to say about it. I would also point out that everytime you talk about one of my other threads, you show that you have not read a single one of them!!! Just ignorant rantings in response to the titles...

To those who jumped on this dipstick's bandwagon, the definition of Pagan is:

1. one of a people or community observing a polytheistic religion, as the ancient Romans and Greeks.

2. a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

3. an irreligious or hedonistic person.
Dictionary.com

Did we pay attention to number two there??? The one in bold type??? By this definition, our ignorant friend constantwonder is a Pagan, since he/she claims to be agnostic. And while I loosely associate myself with the Wiccans, I practice a religion of one in service to The One.

It's really quite funny (and sad at the same time) how many here are just thrusting their ignorance into the limelight, and thus proving me correct here. Keep up the Good Work!!!

If Jesus where to come back today, it is far more likely that he would be hanging out with us heathens, than he would be with all of you pious, self absorbed, sanctimonious, hypocritical, hate-filled dimwits. You have built, and are part of an institution that goes against every one of the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, as told in your own Bible. For your sakes, you better pray that I'm right, because if I'm not, you are in far more trouble than I am...

Wow, I posted earlier trying to show that you can't lump all christians together as Homophobes. This is an entirely different conversation. Its obvious That "The One" you're serving is no other than Satan himself. And I'm sure when Jesus returns your house will be the first stop for him; I mean I'm sure he won't be offended by your calling him a zombie and mocking him. I agree he won't worry about those who gave their lives to him, he would rather hang out with those who lived it up and served "The One"

You play the poor me card and act like this is all about discrimination, when really your nothing more than a stupid goth kid with a grudge against the God that made your papa. As it turns out, you have quite an agenda yourself. How ironic.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

To Constantwonder: Trust me he only speaks for an angry subset of us. I understand where he is coming from, that used to be me. Burning bibles with cigarettes, pissing on churches and etc, unfortunately regretfully now I did it. Til I thought about it and realised I was acting no better than how I percieved those I condemned acted. Some of us never think about it, there is a strong psychological incentive to not think about it.

To Jaxon: Wicca has strong roots in Ancient Celtic practices correct? You do realise at one point that included human sacrafice right? What about in more recent times perverts have used it as a pretext for pedaphilia? Or any of a number of now considered unacceptable acts done in history by "pagans". Should we hold those against ourselves? That in a way is what you are doing to them.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
In the last 24 hours I have seen a perfectly reason debate about a competition be hijacked by the bible reading elements on this site. I feel that the best thing to do is to have a separate forum for the Biblical interpretation of everything or maybe just to restrict the biblical interpretations to this or several other forums but definitely have a “bible free zone”. If we had a number of moslem posters or Jewish posters here I would argue for the same treatment for their book religions

T

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The Bible does not preach tolerance. The Bible overwhelming preachs a "my way or the Highway stance". The Bible is not the word of god it is actually writien by a number of religious fundamentalists at a time of great religious uproar and competition between sects. That is the real history of the bible. Religious proselytising is wrong and at the very least bad manners.

T

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join