It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Mentally challenged' posting on Alien ATS forums

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I gave up posting the possibility of a mental disorder with some of these people. "Your a disinfo agent covering up the truth". No, I have a brain. I think in a logical manner. I'm not delusional. I'm not compensating for anything.

But seriously, with all of the aliens posting on this site the govt needs to declare a state of emergency because we've been invaded.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

We will have to agree to disagree on the interpretation of what we each read VS your intentions when you posted it. That I can do.

You unfortunately peaked both my anger and curiosity on something.

What are the symptoms your describing? For the individual in question, I believe the symptom can be posted with out being snipped.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

What are the symptoms your describing? For the individual in question, I believe the symptom can be posted with out being snipped.

All you have to do is read the original post. Seeing as how you didn't even get that far before peaking your anger, why should I bother spending time engaging someone who has not the desire nor inclination to read my topic in full?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Ripcontrol.....

Thank you for you well expressed post.

I think perhaps more assistance could be attempted.

However, it is an extremely difficult area.

I guess it's possible that's already occurred without our knowledge, because it would never be discussed in-thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I gave up posting the possibility of a mental disorder with some of these people. "Your a disinfo agent covering up the truth". No, I have a brain. I think in a logical manner. I'm not delusional. I'm not compensating for anything.
But seriously, with all of the aliens posting on this site the govt needs to declare a state of emergency because we've been invaded.

DrJay1975.....

Well that DOES raise another interesting issue.....

The assessment of whether or not an alien member of ATS is "mentally challenged"!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I have a good Idea who you are

I will explain it to you you addled egg..

You have not listed his symptoms you went between two sets of information and jumped to a conclusion...

I politely called you out on giving the symptoms...

Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction.

Refusal to respond to pertinent questions, posting vague, blurry photos, ignoring data, acting paranoid, non-sensical sentence structure/subject matter, etc...The behavior presented by such individuals is consistent w

This is not symptoms it is you rambling and complaining.

Sounds more like a lack of social skills....

There is a whole range of mental health disorders that your copy and paste from wiki shows a lot of lack.

diluted to your level of intelligence-

Be a good little boy and say what the actual symptoms are.

Your refusing to respond to pertinent questions

So far you have ignored the request for further data.

Your trying to play a pretty good game but you suck at it. Now go and do a change of subject or throw your temper-tantrum but provide the data.

dueces

indigo alpha november

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Im not sure about all this. I am dyslexic and i would hate to see my people descriminated against, i will be the first to admit that maybe some of us should not be on STA. But im only mildly dyslexic im not all full blown wheel chair and helmet dyslexic. Personally think thing transgender alien time travlers should not be allowed to post on ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
all of the usuk medical professions say any person claiming to have had a supernatural, psychic or spiritual encounter are suffering from delusions, but we all know they get things wrong on a daily basis. To medical professions sleep walking has been proven (scientifically) not to be the persons own brain controlling their body, but what do they tell us this is, they tell us nothing, they leave it as a blank.
i agree some people claiming to have encountered a UFO, alien or psychic or spiritual encounter will have been mistaken, then some wont, and some others are lying and looking for attention, but many are telling the truth. Who decides who is telling the truth and who isnt? Is that our job? Or should we let people say what they experienced and just go quiet with no comment when we think they are not telling the truth. Everyone can get things wrong, and not everyone is an expert writer that allows them to explain their encounter in the right words, and not many of us are expert enough to know who is telling the truth and who isnt.
We should let all people speak and if we dont believe them we dont need to comment, every kind of person experiences ufos and aliens, so yeah there will always be people who cannot explain their true experiences in the right words.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

I have a good Idea who you are

I am Nightvision. Thats pretty basic.

I will explain it to you you addled egg..

Is that you attempting to insult me, or is that the screen name of someone you think is me?

You have not listed his symptoms you went between two sets of information and jumped to a conclusion...

I did give symptoms. You didn't read them.

This is not symptoms it is you rambling and complaining.

No complaints. Just symptoms. Maybe you are seeing things that arent there.

Sounds more like a lack of social skills....

(crickets)

Be a good little boy and say what the actual symptoms are.

You're right, I forgot one. Lack of comprehension and fortitude.

Your refusing to respond to pertinent questions

Try asking a question first.

Your trying to play a pretty good game but you suck at it.

Did I hear a 'niner' in there somewhere?

Now go and do a change of subject or throw your temper-tantrum but provide the data.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You seem to be looking down on those who are mentally challenged. Those whom you say need help have a right to their opinions just the same as anyone with any other illnesses. What would you do, take away their rights as human beings and put them into institutions? You appear to think of yourself as being way above them. ATS is open to the public, so why not send every member a questionaire on which they list any possible mental illnesses. What happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH for all?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
You seem to be looking down on those who are mentally challenged. Those whom you say need help have a right to their opinions just the same as anyone with any other illnesses. What would you do, take away their rights as human beings and put them into institutions? You appear to think of yourself as being way above them. ATS is open to the public, so why not send every member a questionaire on which they list any possible mental illnesses. What happened to FREEDOM OF SPEECH for all?

Bkrmn.....

You have completely misunderstood this thread.

I have spent considerable time & effort to explain the reason for & the objective of this thread, across many, many posts.

I wish you would read THAT commentary & reassess your OWN own commentary.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
(snip)

Bkrmn.....

As I said to you.....

You have completely misunderstood this thread, despite the detailed explanations herein including but not limited to the commentary of NightVision & myself.

It's just a shame that you replied in that way, so unnecessarily.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Mod edit: quote of removed post removed.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
CUE STANDARD MOD REQUEST

Hi People,

Okay...you know how this goes so will keep it nice and brief:

- Play nice
- Don't be a dick
- Stay on topic
- Attack the post not the poster