It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us detirmined to wipe out starchildren fact or fiction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
are the star children in grave danger ?with recent baby booms in the last several years it made me think, a study was done in the 80s that surveyed all the indigo and crystal children being born from the 60s till now since we have entered a special place in the universe these children have increased in number and evolved into what is known as star children,these kids were born with a purpose to help the world awaken and ascend to a higher state of man no doubt why the 60s were so phycadellic the first starchildren of the world were born and on a higher frequency level, they could also be related to the aryan race ,some of you may also know that hitler belived in these kinds of things and could have been trying turn the hitler youth into them or make them see that they were aryans deep down and wanted to use them for a super army . also the fact that doctors have been taking dna from babies in the hospital after they are born is weird sure they could be doing it for science and medical breakthroughs in medicine and cures for serious illnesses and diseases but what if they were doing something else with it what if they were testing it for starchild dna so they could record seek and destroy them all to stop the awakening of mankind?
www.aeonia.com...
[edit on 19-2-2010 by nonconformist]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by nonconformist]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Interesting post...

Doctors have been taking newborn babies DNA for years now, they prick the babies heel with a needle and take blood under the pretence of checking for Vitamin K deficiencies.

Most of everyone is on the database already in some DNA form or other, more recently in London the poilce have been stop and searching kids and swabbing tthem for DNA updates. the pretence has been for knife crime in the capitol.

Valorian

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

I see the scenario as highly unlikely. The only people that recognize indigo's and star children as being such are the indigo's and star children themselves. Otherwise they are not recognized by medicine or science as any sort of human sub species.

IMHO, they are just regular humans who find the concept of being unremarkable or indistinguishable from the rest of humanity difficult to accept.

IRM

[edit on 19/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
forum.infjs.com... there is so much more to learn about these kids than ppl think, they can teach us to achive what man has strived to acomplish for thousands of years

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

im just saying all dna tells a story and perhaps there is one imprinted on the dna of indigos and starchildren or something special within thier dna that stands out and seperates them from the average person its just a theory

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Great post nonconformist. It opens up entirely new motivations for our recent history that i had not thought of before. It all makes sense to me and fits together at fisrt glance. I'll reread the article more throughly tomorrow. I know TPTB are petrified of us waking up so that means that i would not put this past them. And it would be interesting to see if the swabbing at the airports is less then random and is more geared towards the kids/younger people. Maybe if you work in an airport you can report your observations this :p I would not want to have my kid born in a hospital these days. They would try and vaccinate and give you a birth certificate so they can own your kid and collect the kid's dna.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Great post nonconformist. It opens up entirely new motivations for our recent history that i had not thought of before. It all makes sense to me and fits together at fisrt glance. I'll reread the article more throughly tomorrow. I know TPTB are petrified of us waking up so that means that i would not put this past them. And it would be interesting to see if the swabbing at the airports is less then random and is more geared towards the kids/younger people. Maybe if you work in an airport you can report your observations this :p I would not want to have my kid born in a hospital these days. They would try and vaccinate and give you a birth certificate so they can own your kid and collect the kid's dna.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So finally a stand will be taken against extra-terrestrial terrorist cells?

The US government acts in the interests of its people?

Cool.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Valorian

weird that they r just stopping kids for swabs for dna updates whats up with that sounds kinda suspicious to me

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Cool, I respect your point of view... but I'm just saying that I believe they don't exist, ergo, there is nothing in the DNA to test. It's a mythology created by new aged parents through their desire to have a 'special child'.

If they did exist, one would expect to see a long list of notable achievements or contributions to the human race, yet there are none. If they do indeed exist they appear to be ineffectual. However I could be wrong. If you could provide a list of achievements, I'm more than happy to reconsider it... as long as that list stands up to scrutiny of course.

IRM

link   
reply to post by (C2C)

thanks (c2c)i appreciate your supportive comments and insight

link   

They are 'supposedly' stopping everyone randomly.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

with all due respect as an ats member u should know sometimes legends myths and lore are the best places to look for insight and evidence

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

They could be getting harmed too much by vaccines and mind control to be very effective at achiving much for the human race. Alot of them are still young and probably do not want to draw alot of attention to themselves also.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonconformist

with all due respect as an ats member u should know sometimes legends myths and lore are the best places to look for insight and evidence

Sure... feel free to show me this evidence. As I said, I'm happy to look at it. So long as we establish that 'evidence', which comes in different forms, is by no means proof. However, if we are talking about DNA, I can only surmise that you believe there is empirical evidence. This I would also like to see.

IRM

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)

They are 'supposedly' stopping everyone randomly.

Yeah, they have been doing this very regularly for the past 3 years now

article

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

The road to selfdetermination and purpose is long and winding.
You suggest a shortcut. Doesnt work, because by "cheating" evolution you achieve and learn nothing
What can a child with no experience in life teach you no matter how "wise"?
Wisdom comes from experience and the knowledge of problem solutions.
You have to go through it yourself.

No Guru (or in this case "starchildren") can teach you that.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yea I wanna know how the DNA is different than normal people also.

I really do not feel like it is any different.

I really think they are the same.

Just my opinion.

I just do not see where the idea came from, if the DNA evidence has not been made public yet.

Kind of weird isn't it?

I just like IRM, wanna see the evidence. Charts , graphs, computer readouts, what have you?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

but what if they were doing something else with it what if they were testing it for starchild dna so they could record seek and destroy them all to stop the awakening of mankind?

It takes the unique perspective of a sycophant to truly appreciate just how vital narcissists are to guiding humanity into enlightenment. That nobody else can see just how special and gifted and in-touch narcissists are, well, it must be a plot for state-sponsored ridicule and genocide moving towards it's final phase.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Lasheic]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I agree IRM and if the government IS detirmined or should that read "determined" to "wipe them out" it shouldn't take them too long to accomplish, what may take longer is finding them as they seem to be NOWHERE to be found!
We are ALL special in our own way and all have something to offer, just some of us don't need a special name and don't place ourselves above others!
"Follow me, I will show you the way to a better, brighter future" seems to be the mantra of Indigo/Star children but the only time I ever hear it is when they are blowing their own horns on one or other forum!
Stop talking and DO SOMETHING already!
I am a new age believer but this trash is really getting me down and makes me think that we are actually moving backwards!

[edit on 19/2/10 by wiser3]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join