It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us detirmined to wipe out starchildren fact or fiction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

Alien/human hybrids are an abomination. They are not here to 'help mankind', or anything relating to 'evolve to higher vibrations' blahblah. That's just a new age spin on demonic abductions/hybrid programs to try and corrupt mankinds DNA and to give the aliens an excuse or reason to slowly inject themselves more and more into our society before they openly reveal themselves to the world for the grand deception. I don't know if these hybrids are being terminated. I myself would hope they are because we just dont need any of this filth destroying our gene pools.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan
[ i will continue to look for some for evidence for u but as we know science has not yet been able to prove supernatural phenomena and the unknown because of the fact that dna holds certain information in our gennomes that tell a story dna would be the only logical place to start diggin so be patient and i will see what i can find

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

no one knows how to prove it and no one may ever find out and yes i know we are all special in our own way every living organism is duh. like i said its just a theory so ease up with the hostile remarks guys jeez thanks for your input anyway though

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

i didnt mean to hit such touchy subject here people everyone is entitled to there own opinion and veiws everyone on this thread is so closed minded ,how r we to understand the unkonw if we dont explore it and question it?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i will most definatley keep on top of this for u and try to see if i can come up with that list of achievments and see if there are any specific patterns in history i will keep ya updated if i find anything worth using

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
kp.ru... check this one out scientists in russia are saying they exist

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Moonman1111 - Entirely with you. Indigo/star "children" claim to be here amongst us, yet have made no attempt to formally contact our "elected" representatives, I see them as nothing less than a dangerous terrorist organisation.

I'm going to question the "established norms" here and suggest we hunt them down and kill them, it's not murder if it's not human.

nonconformist - please try to "tidy" your posts a little, I know people come from different educational backgrounds etc, but your posts are a bit tiring to try and make sense of. Sorry, I do mean no offence to you, but a lot of the time I disregard posts that can't be bothered to capitalise etc.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

while i agree 100% with your comment... that you must experience something yourself in order to transcend it or evolve, one of the biggest misconceptions that we have as a society is that a child is "younger" than an adult. how many years spent in this physical body, on this planet for this lifetime, has absolutely nothing to do with how old one is. the soul of a child born this moment could be much older and much more evolved than the soul of somebody who has spent 90 years on this planet.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

I think the Nazis had flying saucers, and that they set up a new civilisation on say mars or somewhere else in the solar system, and now that they have all the great technology, we cannot beat them so they are in control here and they could be swiping the blue eyed blond children for they're colony/civilisation! Just a random thought.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

i agree with u on that a child couldnt teach someone who is older and experienced about life but indigos and star children are supposedly not your regular average children right?all im saying is anything is plausble and i think the whole dna thing is worth a gander

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

What if the "indigos" or "star children" are all the new children born into the world, and they are not necessarily wiping them out by killing them but rather by vaccinations and mind contold which render their new evolved bodies/powers almost uselsess?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I know ,im sorry sometimes i just get so deep into a topic, that i cant stop or i write too fast and the message comes out all screwed up.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Good point, we are all special. And it is not good to distinguish yourself over others because we are all one. But what if the people on this planted just needed alittle help spirituality. And so the "indigos" or "star children" have come to help. I'm not saying this is how it is, just that it is a possiblity and until it is proven wrong its good to keep an open mind to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

Its possible (c2c) and that could be why see such events unfold, like the poisoned milk in china a while back there on the news, kids are most likely to drink milk out of all other age groups especially young children and they could have been targeted on purpose ,so many kids died and or became deathly ill from it , how did it get in the milk and why?, there are so many disturbing possiblities

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nltkn

I totally agree. Some cultures have and do consider their children their equals or even put them in a higher position them themselves because they beleive that children have a way better connection with the source. I learned this from the book Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars of Russia series.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

Thats kind of what im trying to say here, see u get me (c2c) im not coming right out saying, i have proof they exist and that this is specifically their purpose for being here im just presenting an idea, im saying exactly what you are saying that maybe hummanity is lost spiritually and these indigos/star kids are but conductors of the fire that is the coinceness awakening of humankind.like a catalyst

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by (C2C)

In India a few years back they crowned a 3 or 4 year old girl the queen, because they said she was an avatar or reincarnation of some indian god or guru or prophet i cant really remember but they adorned her with the third eye bindi dot signifying her as agodlike being not of this world

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

What would you like a source on? That the labels are a popularized fad? It only takes a certain google search to find out that this topic is HOT and not everyone is agreeable on the 'traits'. Perhaps that is because spirituality doesn't make someone's personality. One would not need a source for this only a little bit of education in biology and psychology-or perhaps nature/nurture to understand how traits develope in children. Lee Caroll May have started the Indigo fad, though it wasn't a new concept-Merely a new label. There were also Rainbow Children, prophecized by the indiginous people of America-Thought to be child 'warriors'. Same concept as Indigoes who are also said to be warriors. The newer books just seem to add more personality traits, which you can feel free to buy into or not-I do not concidering everyone is different. I am not well educated on the rainbow prophecy, but I believe in was by a woman in a triber, perhaps google will have more information. As for why are certain traits bogus? Well, do you really honestly feel that every spiritual being on this Earth can fit neatly into one or two different boxes set out for them? Should we really be saying that a list of traits is the sole characteristics that the new children will have? Wil everyone with those list of traits be spiritually advanced? I don't think so, it is only through common sense for me to come to this conclusion that everyone is different-with different traits.

Who is little L Ron Hubbard ? and Why would spiritual progress cost you anything? Everyone goes through life lessons, dealing with obstacles and overcoming problems-We are all on our own journey and each time we accomplish something good- Perhaps for your own understanding or for that of another-you progress.I suppose that only costs you whatever it takes for you to live and survive in this world right? Some people take an entire lifetime to understand their own self and purpose while many now are being born 'knowing'. I see no reason to label them as special just because they chose to remember. Keep in mind I am of the belief system that says we choose our path and life before birth-reincarnation theories. So if one person chooses to go through certain experiences not knowing about spirits or astral travel or mapthic abilities, while another souls says that they need to come to Earth with all their memories intact for a certain life-It really doesn't make one more special than the other. It is just different.
I do not personally feel psychic children are more special than the artist or the dancer-They are just different paths. It doesn't dictate who is higher in energy vibration. We can all progress on this Earth and change our energy vibrations as we go.

"There's a lot of people who don't concentrate on money or materials that don't claim to be "special"." This has been my very point in all this discussion. That there is no reason to believe the traits in these books- that say that all these spiritually aware people feel 'special'-That is untrue. We know using our common sense that there are many spiritually aware people out there tha have their own set of traits and personalities.There are many psychics out there who are afraid of what they can do and actually think lower of themselves. That is what I am saying-That everyone is different and to label people and throw them into a certain box is not going to work.

"Why not? I'm willing to go out on a limb and judge purpose. " You can certainly attempt to walk by random people and think you understand their life , soul, and energy, or that you know their purpose-but I feel that would be merely an opinion and not very fruitful unless you are speaking of he law and acts of horror-Bt I am speaking of the average joe. Each incarnation here we will play a different part..Sometimes we will be sick and suffer in this way, maybe other times we will be psychic and be insulted for our beliefs, other times we will be mentally ill and have no place to go so are homeless, but all the lifetimes placed together to help our progress and our own purpose would be hard to judge at a glance. A glance can even be one lifetime..heh. It is your right and freedom to have opinions on people. I will not say that it isn't your right. I just do not feel it necessary. I have seen many threads where I have witnesses one poster say to another that they must be of a lower energy or no soul at all if they do not follow a certain belief system. To me, that is judging purpose....and it is really sad to think that of people for their differences.

To SUM up my beliefs: I do not buy into labels or fads. I believe EVERY person can obtain spiritual awareness and that certain traits do NOT mean someone is spiritual/ psychically aware or not. Many people want to help humanity who do not fit neatly into the boxes

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Zerra]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Zerra]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Moonman1111 - Entirely with you. Indigo/star "children" claim to be here amongst us, yet have made no attempt to formally contact our "elected" representatives, I see them as nothing less than a dangerous terrorist organisation.

I'm going to question the "established norms" here and suggest we hunt them down and kill them, it's not murder if it's not human.

nonconformist - please try to "tidy" your posts a little, I know people come from different educational backgrounds etc, but your posts are a bit tiring to try and make sense of. Sorry, I do mean no offence to you, but a lot of the time I disregard posts that can't be bothered to capitalise etc.

Amen to that. I myself believe they are the ones behind some of the gang stalking/harassing that goes on and may be behind some of the 'splitting' propaganda where they will paint the elite and NWO and industrial military complex as the ultimate source of evil, and as aliens as 'space brothers' who are the good guys coming to earth to fight them for us, when they are in fact the same demonic entities that have influenced and engineered a lot of the mess here on the earth. And of course, if you advocate killing such evil abominations, you will come off as 'cold and heartless' to the new age 'open mind' crowd and inspire them even further to feel the urge and need to 'stick up and defend' these poor hopeless intruders, because mankind is sooo evil somebody has to protect them! They are just misunderstood! NWO reptilians blahblah wants you to hate them!

One such mouthpiece for the alien agenda and deception is Peggy Kane who has gone from reversing EVP's to painting a lovely little deceptive story. Nothing like the blind leading the blind huh? So many people worshipping 'the light', they forget who created the light and the universe.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
reply to post by nltkn

I totally agree. Some cultures have and do consider their children their equals or even put them in a higher position them themselves because they beleive that children have a way better connection with the source. I learned this from the book Anastasia of the Ringing Cedars of Russia series.

I once saw a possessed man refer to God as 'the source'... I would rethink where you're finding your 'truths'

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join