It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us detirmined to wipe out starchildren fact or fiction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by passingthought

i think i should just screw with you and make you think im a troll. you already do think im one wich to me is hilarious ,i am one of the most paranoid radical,extremists who is so against everything the government has to say and do.this subject became so off topic long ago when everyone started with their belifs of indigos existing wich i really dont care if any of you do belive in them or not its your own opinion . so as i said before its not my fault you are so closed minded and brainwashed. good day!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerra

Cool, perhaps we're on the same page - although I'd not use the term spirit/spiritual personally, as I dislike the religious connotations and think it's a potential cop-out for bad behaviour in some people.

I just think starchild/indigo is a dangerous thing to label a child with if they potentially have learning and/or developmental issues, frankly the fields of psychology and medicine are still learning about conditions such as Autism - yet I'd much rather trust in those fields than a self-proclaimed "star... " AT LEAST psychology and medicine have guidelines and strictures and hopefully approach with a scientific methodology - which I see none of in the indigo "scene"... whatever.

Honestly, as far as adults claiming to be "indigo" etc I refer you to my last comment.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Zerra

Cool, perhaps we're on the same page - although I'd not use the term spirit/spiritual personally, as I dislike the religious connotations and think it's a potential cop-out for bad behaviour in some people.

I just think starchild/indigo is a dangerous thing to label a child with if they potentially have learning and/or developmental issues, frankly the fields of psychology and medicine are still learning about conditions such as Autism - yet I'd much rather trust in those fields than a self-proclaimed "star... " AT LEAST psychology and medicine have guidelines and strictures and hopefully approach with a scientific methodology - which I see none of in the indigo "scene"... whatever.

Honestly, as far as adults claiming to be "indigo" etc I refer you to my last comment.

I agree with what you have written regarding the label and psychology. As for spiritual, yes it may for many. I use it to seperate religion/dogma from the soul and energy and that of the non material world. 'Spirit'. I am not a fan of dogma

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To the OP: Hey man dont take it so personal I wasnt knocking you or the indigo/star children theory. I just hought I would point out to you that a well known hoaxer released an article on the same topic on the same day (weird hey?)

I guess its just one of those synchronicities. But I hope that you have learned something, namely who and what Sorcha faal is.

Im sorry if I started a landslide of negativity. Dont give up on a post just because theres alot of negative response. You will always get the asses who just argue because they have nothing better to do. And what do you care? Stick to your guns and trust in your heart coz thats the only place youl find the truth. Peace.

P.S I do believe that there are some special children who are different whether its because they are star children or they just read more I dont know. But I also know that everyone wants to be special and its very easy to place yourself in that category since everyone believes that they are special in their own way.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

no worries man,thats really weird though, wut r the odds eh?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
there happens to be a large number of blue eyed blond hair children being taken by the government in the UK, under the pretence that the parents are not capable, or have learning difficulties and unable to look after a child, well i pointed out today, that it used to be the norm that a woman's place was to be in the home to look after the home and the children, it is only the last hundred years of so that women have had the right of equality and able to learn properly.

but like i said the Social services int eh UK are finding all kind of reasons most of which are ridiculous, and simply taking these children some from birth, and other from their homes or even nursery school (kindergarten) IMHO they know something, and they have the protection of the law, with gagging orders being slapped on everyone involved including the media.

Could you provide any evidence of this happening? To my knowledge there are no released figures of hair or eye colour of children taken in to care. I also haven't seen any indication of "all kind of reasons most of which are ridiculous".

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Redman, I don't know if you will ever read this, certainly I won't come back here for a reply, but you are about as spiritually an idiot as I have ever ran into, or part of some covert group. First, I fit that category that you are disclaiming. We live, we breath, we strive for the betterment of man in ways that are not technological. As you might not know, we just use this level of existence for our experience and to strive for an ego oriented achievement is to being proud you had a good BM today. Man will evolve into higher levels, not due to technology but to spirituality, and I don't refer to religion as that is just another controlling group. Now shut up, do some astral projection, some telekinesis or something that will allow you to dump your small beliefs and then come back, or just go back to sleep.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
well no charts or graphs here, but still looking, here is an interestingish article about some children having extra DNA strands activated...

www.atam.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I do wonder if all these "starchildren" are strictly a US phenomena only - or do they also reside in other countries of the world as well?

I've travelled quite a bit around this world but have never encountered with anybody who call themselves starchild, nor have I read anything about them in any other countries.

Excuse my ignorance regarding this, but when I hear "starchildren" I can't help myself thinking of some 'new age hippie parents' who wanted their children to be special in some sweet way and therefore invented this concept.

So please enlighten this European, where does this "starchildren" concept come from, where's the origin of this phenomena?

Thanks in advance!

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

it is worldwide.....

If anyone who thinks they are a star child takes the test for Aspergers syndrom, most will have it 100% I bet....

I have it, and most in my mensa group have it.

It is a form of autism....

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Thanks for you answer mellisamouse!

Autism you say! hmm..interesting, I could never had guessed that!

Well! autism is apparently widespread among children of today, and many blame vaccines and diet for this, I recently read somewhere.

Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

I say that they are looking for something. If it is star children they are after, then I am in danger.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I for one would say you are exactly correct and right on the money. Many of us/them were killed off in wars, and a lot are imprisoned. some have been found and brainwashed, I believe, and some have sinister implants in their bodies. TPTB know in their black hearts that when the time comes, we can easily destroy them with thought alone, so in their drive for a goal set long ago, they just kill anyone who gets in their way.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
We killing them will do nothing because they can just reincarnate. Like the Africans say, "Hakuna Matata".

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Excuse my ignorance regarding this, but when I hear "starchildren" I can't help myself thinking of some 'new age hippie parents' who wanted their children to be special in some sweet way and therefore invented this concept.

So please enlighten this European, where does this "starchildren" concept come from, where's the origin of this phenomena?

It is exactly as you said - new age hippy parents thinking their children must be "special"

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
If it means wiping out mentally deranged individuals who want to feel special...I honestly don't have a problem with that.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Dynamitrios

The road to selfdetermination and purpose is long and winding.
You suggest a shortcut. Doesnt work, because by "cheating" evolution you achieve and learn nothing
What can a child with no experience in life teach you no matter how "wise"?
Wisdom comes from experience and the knowledge of problem solutions.
You have to go through it yourself.

No Guru (or in this case "starchildren") can teach you that.

They can pave the way where there was no knowledge before and it will be easy to find the information so that you can grow on your own. Youtube is a perfect example of people paving the way sharing their experience and creating tools (in form of music and sound) that are useful in growing. You see how you would logically understand chakras if you where alone with your experiences and with no information anywhere on the planet describing what you go thru.
edit on 25-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join