It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Stack IRS Suicide Pilot Conspiracy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have not heard anything about the other people who were in the building. How many others were hurt or killed in this tragedy? Is there an update on this, please? Or were they all "out to lunch"?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I am going to keep saying it in each of these threads.

One of the witnesses Megan Riley say firetrucks and haz mats across the street from echelon bldg, at the time of the crash. She made a point to tell the reporter this fact, and as soon as she did, he ended the interview.

Why were they there?

How did the miracle of no one dead but the pilot occur?

Link to my thread with the Megan Riley video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too many unanswered questions. I caught this story AT THE START.

The conclusions and information and IDs came way too fast.

They were tipped off in advance that Joe Stack was going to do something. His blog was read by someone possibly LE.

His wife and stepdaughter stayed at a motel the night before because they had an arguement. They were problems in the marriage I think she was going to leave him. It must have been pretty bad that they had to go to a hotel for the night.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie

I am going to keep saying it in each of these threads.

One of the witnesses Megan Riley say firetrucks and haz mats across the street from echelon bldg, at the time of the crash. She made a point to tell the reporter this fact, and as soon as she did, he ended the interview.

Why were they there?

Link to my thread with the Megan Riley video:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too many unanswered questions. I caught this story AT THE START.

The conclusions and information and IDs came way too fast.

They were tipped off in advance that Joe Stack was going to do something. His blog was read by someone possibly LE.

His wife and stepdaughter stayed at a motel the night before because they had an arguement. They were problems in the marriage I think she was going to leave him. It must have been pretty bad that they had to go to a hotel for the night.

Yeah, this really raises the hairs on my neck.

Its so coincidental.

Joe says he was writing about this for months, and the create date on the web site says the document was first created 2 days before the crash.

Thus, its so coincidental that he creates the document 2 days before the crash, and the night before the crash, he and his wife get into a fight that causes her to leave for the night.

This almost makes it appear as if his wife was complicit in his actions.

If she made reservations for a room, rather than just doing a walkin, it would implicate his wife as being an accessory.

I doubt our glorious leaders will look into that though.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There was no plane, or pilot, or crash, or suicide note. It was all a false flag operation created by the IRS. This will be their excuse to raise our taxes 100x in order to keep us safe and under their control.

The plane actually flew over the IRS building and prewired explosives with fuel tanks were planted in the morning before everyone came in, and the plane fired a missile into the building, setting off the explosives. The eyewitnesses who reported the plane crashing into the building were actually IRS agents paid off to fake the accounts.

Wake up people! The IRS is taking over!

[edit on 2/20/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ok ok, in all seriousness, I think why the media and people can find this information so quickly is because some people may have come across his site just after or before the crash, and then alerted the media or authorities to it.

I do not find it that suspicious or strange. To be fair, someone must have come across his ranting website and put two and two together when he/she saw the plane crash and the person responsible on the news. Just my 2 cents!

(spelling edits)

[edit on 2/20/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
.... several of the media reports I came across yesterday said there were TWO BODIES found at the scene, ... were in addtion to the injured found.

So which is it? How many others were hurt or killed?

How many people are usually in that building at that time of day?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

It was reported that one person from the IRS was missing. The second body is of the suicide pilot.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

It was reported that one person from the IRS was missing. The second body is of the suicide pilot.

Thank you GenRadek. No mention of the injured? Do the statistics not seem...odd?

...And what time of day did this happen? And what is the normal, usual occupation of the building for that time frame? Do we have interviews from people who escaped the building during the tragedy? Or immediately afterward? Any first person acounts of people who were directly involved at the time? Thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 19 (UPI) -- Joe Stack may have removed seats from
the plane he flew into an Austin, Texas, office building to make room for
extra fuel. A law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity
told CNN that several seats were missing from Stack's Piper Cherokee,
and a fuel drum was also missing at Georgetown Municipal Airport."

Source
www.upi.com...

"Authorities have positively identified an Internal Revenue Service
employee killed when a plane flew into his office building Thursday,
family members said today.

Larry McDonald said officials from the Travis County Medical Examiners
office called the family of Vernon Hunter, 68, just before noon. Hunter
worked for the IRS for more than 20 years and is believe to have been
on the fist floor of the Echelon I building in Northwest Austin when a man
flew his single engine plane into the building."

Source
www.statesman.com...

"We are overwhelmed at the many outpourings of support for Sheryl and
her daughter. I am pleased to inform you that they are being well cared
for through a combination of friends, church community and the Red Cross.
Please be assured they have a place to stay that will allow them a degree
of privacy that will allow them to regroup."

Source
Statement from friend of the Stack family.

If anyone is interested in helping there is a donation plan prepared by the
PTO at the daughter's school and I can send you the information, I do not
feel comfortable posting it on this site to protect Joe's family from possible
threats or hate mail.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It actually could have been much worse. No one but the presumed pilot, if there was a pilot, was killed. And there was no day care center.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by m khan]
Sorry I missed the post about an IRS employee killed. But I still think it is a false flag operation.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by m khan]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Please everyone pay attention. This is another set up I do not believe for one second that this man did this for the reasons supposed. If he even flew it at all. You remember WTC 7 fell and what was housed inside. The same offices. This is all a set up to make make the people waking up look like terrorists. The teabagging thing in the media didn't work. Everyone was also talking of a coming terror attack in Canada. Maybe this is the hit that was coming. Shenanigans I CALL SHENANIGANS. THIS IS VERY BAD FOR EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS. Everyone one of us are now "potential" terror threats. Anything that can be done to expose this needs to come to light and we need it now. I'm out.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

His website was most likely watched heavily because of the fact that it was "Anti-government" but that is just speculation. The other possibility is that a frequenter to his site saw the note, heard about the plane, tied the two together and called the local authorities. It is also easy to tell where the plane came from because of the tail number. If they can tell where the plane came from they can look at security cameras from the place it was kept. This is assuming it wasn't owned by him. If it was then your entire argument is invalid. Maybe he was planning this for a long time or maybe flying was his only subtle relief from a life he hated. Either way he would have keep it.

Why was his wife and daughter at a hotel? Well, like others have said they got into a fight. Maybe it was so bad that the mother thought "I don't want my child around him in this state ill just take my child and go to a hotel for the night." Maybe Stacks saw this as "She's going to leave me like my other wife, well screw this i'm out." Then he took everything that was causing him trouble leaving nothing for his family to have to deal with financially with him.
Just because you fight with your loved ones doesn't mean you hate them.

The creation date of the note could have come from rewrites of the very same note. I know when I write love letters I write three to four different letters and combine them. I know, opposite topics, but still applicable

reply to post by hotbakedtater

After 9/11 you don't think that the police and fire department are ready to drop everything and get there quickly. Even if 9/11 was a conspiracy, people don't believe that and are ready to do whatever "for the country." To me it just sounds like quick responding time. Maybe luck.

People, in no way do I consider myself a "debunker". I believe the WTC was an inside job, but use simple logic. The guy was pushed over the edge.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Penumbra]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Kidnap or not? Anti-cult `rescuer' goes on trial
$2.75 - Minneapolis Star-Tribune - NewsBank - Oct 16, 1988
Her daughter, Sheryl Housh, spent four years in The Way International until Whelan grabbed her off a street in Minneapolis. ... Related web pages

CULT 'RESCUE': HOW FAR CAN FAMILIES GO?
$2.95 - Press of Atlantic City, The - NewsBank - Oct 23, 1988
Her daughter, Sheryl Housh, spent four years in The Way International until Whelan grabbed her off a street in Minneapolis. ... Related web pages

His wife was in a cult 1984-1988. She was kidnapped and deprogramed by Omaha private investigator Dennis Whelan he was then charged with second-degree kidnapping and conspiracy in the disappearance of. So I guess she was a "Moonie" and part of The Way International religious cult.

Case has been Closed
Case Number: 87C286035 Case Information
CLOSE KIDNAPPING 05/26/1987 06/02/1987 00:00 11S
Pay Amount: $0.00 Reduced Pay Amount: $0.00
AB Number: GO Number:

Party Information
Party Type Last Name First Name MI Suffix DOB Party Status
DEFENDANT WHELAN DENNIS 07/15/1935
Race Hair Weight Height Eyes Eyeglasses

Attorney Number Attorney Name

Violation Information
Violations Description Points Disposition Class Code
18-3-302 DISMISSED
18-2-201 DISMISSED
18-3-303 DISMISSED
Action Information
Date Action Judicial Officer Crtrm Dispo Amount
11/12/1997 00:05 PARTY - GGCC ("B" LINE)
Minutes
PRTY=3

09/26/1997 00:03 BOND INFO -GGCC ("D" LINE)
Minutes
BDATE= 05/28/87 BOND#= BTYPE= BAMT=250000.00 BSTATUS=SET PRTY=1
06 03 87 BOND RED 5.000.00
BDATE= 05/28/87 BOND#= BTYPE= BAMT=250000.00 BSTATUS=SET PRTY=2
06 03 87 BOND RED 5.000.00
BDATE= 06/03/87 BOND#=316176 BTYPE=S BAMT= 5000.00 BSTATUS=REL PRTY=1
BDATE= 06/03/87 BOND#=316175 BTYPE=S BAMT= 5000.00 BSTATUS=REL PRTY=2

07/29/1987 08:30 PRELIMINARY HEARING 11S DISMISSED ON MOTION OF DA
06/04/1987 09:00 2ND ADVISEMENT 12T SET NEW COURT DATE

[edit on 20-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A law enforcement official familiar with the investigation in Austin told CNN that several seats were missing from Joseph Stack's Piper Cherokee PA-28 and a fuel drum was also missing at the airport from which he took off Thursday.

"I think there is a good chance he might have put it on his plane," the official said.

I guess that explains the size of the fire ball.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.foxnews.com...

A law enforcement official familiar with the investigation in Austin told CNN that several seats were missing from Joseph Stack's Piper Cherokee PA-28 and a fuel drum was also missing at the airport from which he took off Thursday.

"I think there is a good chance he might have put it on his plane," the official said.

I guess that explains the size of the fire ball.

It would also indicate that he had an accomplice who helped him put the (VERY HEAVY - if full) drum on the plane..

[edit on 2/21/2010 by nasdack24k]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
www.foxnews.com...

I think someone loading a fuel drum would have to be very obvious as this would probably require special equipment with heavy duty chains and hydraulic lift. I can't imagine that someone would not have seen this and questioned it. One does not normally just load such things. Who was in charge of overseeing the air strip? No one in the office? How did the guy get the equip. to load a fuel drum? How much do they weigh? It would be impossible for one person to load a fuel drum on a small airplane.

This story just gets wackier and wackier.

And by the way, where were the 200 people that worked in the building? Is there any news footage or interviews from them?
Why did it take minutes to learn the name of the pilot and days to learn the name of the man who was killed?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Another problem with this is Joseph Stack's website. I have just talked to a former embedded systems engineer who says that no respectable company would hire the firm based on the unprofessional nature of the website. He was probably a front for something else. Who did he work for? Did he have government contracts? Was his company a front for siphoning military contract money in the style of say Blackwater? Maybe he knew too much and decided not to play ball anymore. They burned down his house to destroy his computer or some evidence? Or maybe they killed him and burned down the house to remove the blood. The plane could have been remote controlled. If his body was actually found in the IRS building, it could have been placed in the remote controlled plane.
The whole scenario was sloppy. The firetrucks were standing by, etc.this adds credibility to this explanation.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by m khan]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Don't attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by [media] incompetence.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
IN ANY WAR THERE IS COLLATERAL DAMAGE..THAT IS WAR

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've been thinking this over for a while, and here are my thoughts.

First and foremost, this guy is NOT a tea party person. He never went to a tea party movement, nor did he even say anything in his suicide note that seems to be tea party motivated. He talks about the American principles as crap, he does not mention anything about the constitution, nor about Ron Paul, or anything like that.

Secondly, this man, if genuine, was waging a solo battle against the IRS. This is understandable, what is not understandable is his kamikaze suicide plane crash, with a plane he owns even though he is bankrupt, of course, and a house, even though he is bankrupt. At first I thought that the house was obviously a foreclosure, which is why he burned it, however, his note does not mention mortgage, or bank foreclosure, or anything that would seem to be registering on the mainstream list of American woes. If this was genuine, the IRS got what was coming to them. Reports say that he killed himself and possibly one other, or maybe that was a missing employee. If he killed someone, then that is his fault, however if he was the only one to die, it's his moronic life.

Third, the whole Kamikaze issue smacks too much of Islamist terrorism i.e. false flag. True, he could have gotten the idea from 9/11 and television, however as witnesses say that the plane was coming in full throttle, it seems much more plausible that this was radio controlled than a suicide mission. If he really did suicide himself, we might as well call him a jihadist, even though he is not Muslim.

Why would he do this? I think this is the toughest question to answer, maybe he was just that crazy. I also suspect that people want this to be genuine, they want people to fight back, however this is more of a cowardly act than a heroic act. If this is someone's idea of fighting back then that is just foolish. I think people's emotions are getting in the way and they are refusing to see this as something over the top and ridiculous, and so possibly false flag. It fits too much into benefiting TPTB. Even if this was not a false flag attack, everyone should realize that these kinds of actions only help the state in justifying that their own citizens are crazy. If this guy really wanted to fight back he would join the truth movement or even some kind of half way sane patriot movement. What he did is just ridiculous, Bin Laden would be proud (I said would not is).

I'm thinking this is a false flag, and even if not it only serves to benefit the controllers who will now justify that their unpatriotic MIAC report was prophetic and that U.S. citizens are dangerous and domestic terrorism is on the rise. I see this as fitting perfectly in the New World Order scenario.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join