It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-18-10 Hundereds of lines in the sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello All so I am sure many people had to have seen them. I live in north California and for at least the last 3 hours there have been at least hundreds of lines in the sky. They look like planes have left contrails however they are much much higher and larger. I have only seen 2 planes in the sky this morning which seems a little odd but their contrails dissapeared almost instantly.

I drive 60 miles north to work and from 7am till about 8:30 I was watching the lines as I drove. As I would drive past them more would appear. I counted about 40 visible from where I started this morning but along the 60 mile drive more kept appearing. They seem to stretch for hundreds of miles in all directions, the lines themselves however are all going the same way. They dont touch but seem very uniform in there pattern. I have stared at them and they seem to not move at all. It has now 10 am and i can still see them however they are very faint. I am wondering if this is maybe some sort of electro magnetic affect. I am sure some are thinking chemtrails however the shear size and amount of them i would think would not be possible for us. Plus everything else in the sky is moving these have yet too.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm this? I am not located in California, and here in my State there is cloud cover as it is snowing.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Take a picture with a cellphone or camera. Might be contrails suspened in a calm layer of cold air or cotton candy or something.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You are speaking of Chemtrails and while I can't speak for Northern California I can say they were all over spraying the skies here in Arizona yesterday anyways! It's gross the filth they spray and if you Google air quality reports plus chemtrails it will bring up some independant lab test results from an air quality test taken here in AZ while they were spraying those chemtrails and it shows all kinds of heavy metals and biological material being sprayed out! I for one would love to single out these politicians and make them give us an answer to what they are spraying I mean this isn't a tough one to prove! Just go look outside on almost any given day and you may catch them up there criss crossing the sky spraying us!

link   
This sounds quite interesting. Is there by any chance that you could provide us with an image?

Do these lines make a shape or any design in the sky?

link   
i've been seeing the same thing here in salisbury, maryland. we are on the east coast. 30 miles from the atlantic. seen them this morning when i went on my balcony for a ciggarette. gud catch

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm in Central California. Can't see anything in the sky because it's foggy here right now. However, my daughter and I have seen a lot of these chemtrails recently. Usually there'll be two or three planes creating them. I notice they seem to do it when the clouds of similar appearance as the chemtrails are present. What's more disturbing, though is the fact that my daughter comes home from school sometimes and says the planes seem to circle the school grounds and spray, but not low, up fairly high. Still, it is bothersome. The ones we see here are like what you describe. They sometimes remain in the sky for over an hour.

A while back, I researched how to go about finding out what the hell it is they're spraying. It's quite a detailed process, but one I plan on eventually embarking upon. I remember 30 or more years ago sitting on the playground of my school with my dad on a weekend and asking him what those planes were doing. He thought it was exhaust from the planes' engines. This has been going on for decades, it would appear. Perhaps we could have wound up being geniuses had our brains not been subjected to poisonous substances designed to keep us dummies (or whatever it is that stuff is supposed to be doing).

[edit on 18-2-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sounds interesting- wish I were there. Cons or chems? From what I've understood, the chems last longer than the cons. So for your own investigation, please take notes... Document /log photos if possible, and note any health related issues/changes. What good this will do, I don't know but will I'm sure for the most part -you'll convince yourself these are not always JUST contrails! I even have tic tac toe photos -they are NOT NORM!

Take care - stay healthy!
Oh and you may want to stock up on some antihitamines and /or decongestants.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No picture - no party.

Sorry but it's awful tough to talk about these things when you have picture evidence. To try to do so without? A lot a speculation - which amounts to flapping gums.

Take care and stay out from under whatever it is just in case...

peace

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I dont want to be 'too' forthright, but, Do you know what clouds look like?

Image search Cirrocumulus (thin, high lines with rippled edges) and Cirrostratus clouds (milky, thin, high cloud often producing a halo around the sun.)

These are often like stripes... Similar to Contrails, but bigger, wider and appear in greater numbers.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I live in central California aswell and I've noticed they spray every other day. Today is the day.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Im in Santa BArabra on So-Cal side and i couldnt agrree with you more. they are starting to get out of control. i have even started taking pics of them and plan on opening a thread about it in the future.

BUT, lately they have looked unusually different. They are starting to get thicker and the ripples on them look different as well, they expand to a larger size than most chemtrails i have witnessed. also i noticed they are starting to looked more curvy i have even seen some almost fully circled ones.....STRANGE!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Nothig but a few normal contrails in SoCal.

"Chemtrails" are nonsense. Anyone with a working knowledge of atmospheric science knows this.

If you want to worry about something genuine, I suggest you think about heat pollution in the skyways instead.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Chemtrails are nonsense ey? I hear that about UFOs too.

When i was in michigan last year, and here in orlando, I see these trails all the time.

I know what a contrail is. I know what a cloud is. Refrain from talking to people like we are all stupid. Most people are stupid but not all of us.

if you Google air quality reports plus chemtrails it will bring up some independant lab test results from an air quality test taken here in AZ while they were spraying those chemtrails and it shows all kinds of heavy metals and biological material being sprayed out!

interesting....

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthWanderer
interesting....

Nothing particularly interesting about contrails. But they become interesting when you pretend someone is spraying things from airplanes. I suppose. Though the more rational types don't spend their time immersed in such bizarre fantasies.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

No picture - no party. Sorry but it's awful tough to talk about these things when you have picture evidence. To try to do so without? A lot a speculation - which amounts to flapping gums.

Why on earth would you come off like that? You've never seen the multitudes of photos of these things while on the Internet? You've never seen any in your lifetime? What would any of us have to gain by saying they are occurring today if they weren't? Just because the guy didn't post photos doesn't mean you have to act like he has no credibility.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Veritas

There is a LOT of air traffic in your area....North/South, East/West and just about every angle in between.

Reason on some days the contrails are more prevalent is simply due to the constant variation of the upper-level atmosphere characteristics, varying day-to-day, or even hour-to-hour.

Take a look at this website, where you can see, live, actual amount of air traffic in your area.

(Just enter an airport nearest your location, for reference...or any other as well, to learn more...)

www.flightaware.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Nothing particularly interesting about contrails. But they become interesting when you pretend someone is spraying things from airplanes. I suppose. Though the more rational types don't spend their time immersed in such bizarre fantasie

No, what's interesting is when someone pretends to have exclusive knowledge that these activities in the air are merely "fantasies" when they have no way of proving otherwise. Your "proof" is what? That the government says there's no such thing? No one can prove either side of this argument at this point, but we certainly have reason to be questioning what is coming out of those planes since we have a less-than-credible government.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Nothing particularly interesting about contrails. But they become interesting when you pretend someone is spraying things from airplanes. I suppose. Though the more rational types don't spend their time immersed in such bizarre fantasie

No, what's interesting is when someone pretends to have exclusive knowledge that these activities in the air are merely "fantasies" when they have no way of proving otherwise. Your "proof" is what? That the government says there's no such thing? No one can prove either side of this argument at this point, but we certainly have reason to be questioning what is coming out of those planes since we have a less-than-credible government.

It's not mine nor anyone else's responsibility to disprove a fantastic claim. It's the responsibility of those presenting the claim to prove it themselves. The government has nothing to do with this argument.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Sounds interesting- wish I were there. Cons or chems?

Speaking for us here in California, the ones were seeing look just like the wide ones in your avatar. They stay in the air and slowly spred, sometimes lingering for over an hour.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join