It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Questions and ONE Single Answer... WE WILL NOT FORGET!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Q: how come the WTC7 didn't topple since it was damaged only on the lower part of the one side and the other side was intact?...

A: It's conspiracy...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes, let us never forget the official al-Qaeda conspiracy theory is one big lie. Such an organization doesn't even exist. Bin Laden never used the term before 9/11 and he was, in fact, a mujaheddin freedom fighter working for the USA during the Soviet invasion. Where have all the freedom fighters in Afghanistan gone? Apparently they all vanished into thin air and were replaced with terrorists.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Yes them are all good questions, I think that Loose Change 9/11 movie was one of the better ones I seen covering the topic. I'm sure most on here seen it already, but if someone hasn't I recommend it.

I am pretty much 99% sure it was a setup, for the simple reason of all the facts that point to a set-up, and what happened soon after the event. Our rights are constantly under attack and the patriot act was the first big step in taking away our rights. We the people are being treated like the terrorist, and the corporate media of course attacks anyone who questions the 9/11 official story.
Glenn Beck for example show's his true colors as he attacks 9/11 truth movement more than once. He is a fake.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Question:

Why can the People of the United States of America still not have their satisfying thorough investigation which will bring the families that lost their love ones and the nation closure?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I am a Truther. Been one ever since September 12th 2001! But when other 'Truthers' acclaim nonsense it makes me and every other Truther out there look like a bunch of morons. Not to mention this gives people like Bill O'Reily more ammuniation to fire towards us and broadcast it to his Sheeple audience!

A '50 mile no-fly zone'? Are ya kidding me? How is that even possible seeing there's an airport within a few miles of the Pentagon?

Perhaps there's a no-fly over the Pentagon at which time, the military should be scrambled but to say things like 'a 50-mile no fly zone' around the Pentagon sets our quest and reputation back, years!

There are enough non-consistencies and questionable actions that day that we don't need made up claims. Now....stop it!!!!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
From Canada's perspective: I really think that a bunch of Arabs with box cutter knives couldn't fight a 2:1 fight. If I was in that situation, my first instinct would be to crack some skulls. They were on a tinfoil can flying nearly the speed of sound, nothing good could come out of it.

It is really hard to believe that 10 Arab guys could out power 20-30 pissed and tired men and women. Just think about what you would have done if you were on the plane. Would you sit by and make your last calls? Or fight until the end and mess their plans up?

I know what I would have done.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Question:

Why can the People of the United States of America still not have their satisfying thorough investigation which will bring the families that lost their love ones and the nation closure?

--

I know that this question is not directly related to what happened that terrible day but it has all to do with the people who commited the crime.

Me, as a not american will gain respect for the USA if the people of that country will unite and DEMAND this heartless and soulless treason to be solved.

And I feel ashamed as a dutchman that our government is afraid of the mighty america and does everything that it requests. Our prime-minister made deals behind the back of the representatives of the people concerning the war against Iraq. And at the moment he is seriously questioned about his role with our contribution in that war. But as always he and people like him will not even receive a fine.

He is a .....I can't find the right word for this guy.....but everytime I think about it it makes me mad. Just like most americans and other people in the world do the dutch people not want war....not against any country.

Yesterday I was watching a debate with the dutch commander (retired)of our forces. Him was asked the question why we did support the war in Iraq and do support the war in Afghanistan.

His answers is....because we owe it to our allies....This should be an educated man...he is a disgrace and lost all perspective about what the dutch people want, a humanbeing or an other culture is.

If those sociopaths responsible for 911 are behind bars or excecuted I am sure that our planet will be a more happy and healthy place to live on.....for a while.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
Why is it that a couple of people who have already posted on this thread always come to 9/11 forums and illogically defend what is clear to virtually every informed observer of unsolved mysteries in the OS?

Why are these people so interested in the obstruction of the truth, which may or may not be represented by "truthers" but is clearly not represented by the OS?

Why is it they choose to avoid anwsering (or even think about) a multitude of glaring questions that bother not just "truthers" but "victims" as well, instead focusing on those particular questions that are either too technical for average observers (often including themselves) to have truly informed opinions or erroneous and unimportant errors?

Why is it they routinely resort to name-calling and absurdly ridiculous arguments to support the OS?

Originally posted by TaZCoN
Question: How did this passport survive
1: A vaporizing plane crash into the north tower?
2: A raging inferno allegedly hot enough to collapse the north tower?
3: A pyroclastic debris cloud reminiscent of the Mt St Helens eruption?

Virtually Un-Touched

Yet the black boxes for both planes were un-recoverable?

We Surround them...Think about that!

What about the identity documents on display in this clip :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

Was this a conspiracy too ?

Of course, avoid anwering the question, just pose another question to deflect the conversation and maybe everyone will forget their common sense and all relevant life-experience that says this passport must be a fraud.

How was proving that these things happen, survival of lightweight things, avoiding the question ?

Here is another lightweight thing from the WTC, a life-vest :-

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

You have no basis for calling the passport a fraud. Do a bit of research and you will find plenty of these survivals.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

How about answering some questions instead of asking other ones

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
Q: how come the WTC7 didn't topple since it was damaged only on the lower part of the one side and the other side was intact?...

A: It's conspiracy...

Wtc 7 didnt topple over because if it did it would of caused drastic damage to the surrounding buildings and probably would of left a lot of sensitive national security top secret material laying around and proof of something they didnt want to survive.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hmmm101
reply to post by Alfie1

I did answer it. The allegation that the passport must be a fake is bunkum and I proved it. How about truthers actually proving something for a change ?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but the "truther's" are making a much better case than the "truster's". As a person who doesn't know what to think about the whole thing, it just seems the truthers are making better points and and the trusters are just igrnoring things and name calling. I've always been told that you only start insulting people when you start losing a debate.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brydaws
I hate to say it, but the "truther's" are making a much better case than the "truster's". As a person who doesn't know what to think about the whole thing, it just seems the truthers are making better points and and the trusters are just igrnoring things and name calling. I've always been told that you only start insulting people when you start losing a debate.

It is too bad the terrorists (debunkers) fail to recognize this commonly know truth. Good post.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

How about truthers actually proving something for a change ?

Actually "truthers" have to do nothing of the sort, it is the fallacies and debunked material concerning the official narrative as to who planned and executed the 911 attacks that have been debunked and have failed to be proven as true. Hence why there are a majority of humans on this planet that dont buy into such drivel.

Which part of the official story is true? So far most of it has been debunked years ago.

Bin laden? Didnt do it, had nothing to do with it - FBI
There goes most of the legs that the official narrative stood on and that usually means the story will collapse since it has no legs to stand on.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Alfie1

I did answer it. The allegation that the passport must be a fake is bunkum and I proved it. How about truthers actually proving something for a change ?

So it's just another one of the astronomic 9/11 coincidences that the "official" story is based on then? Chances of anything made of paper surviving impact/explosion = possible but highly unlikely. Chances of said material surviving impact/explosion AND being the passport of one of the terrorists that just happens to float down and land as damning evidence = astronomically unlikely.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Not JUST drills going on, on the SAME DAY as 7/7, but also unbelievably at the VERY SAME stations that were bombed (OS).

The evidence is everywhere..you'd have to be a deaf, dumb and blind child not to recognise it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've never noticed the "trusters" thing before. I like it.

The OS defenders (well, they just ridicule anyone who questions the OS, so they don't actually 'defend') are in some weird twilight zone where all the coincidences of the day are deemed normal.

"Twoofer": Here's a million quotes from eyewitnesses, a thousand photographs, and three hundred holes in the OS...
"Twuster": That proves nothing - you're an idiot.
"Twoofer": Can you tell us why there is no evidence to back up the OS?
"Twuster": You need to prove it's wrong, not me. You're an idiot.
"Twoofer": You're not actually debating are you? Nothing at all to back up your words.
"Twuster": You're an idiot.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So many good questions (S&F!); so many more.... where do we begin?
My opinion is that the two groups "truthers", and I guess they're called "faithers" now... whatever... already decided upon their convictions a while back. To me the most important questions to be asked, are ones undecided people who are new to the 9/11 truth debate can easily look at and say to themselves: "Hey, there is something wrong with this picture!" And do so without needing formal science/engineering training, just healthy common-sense.

So I give you these three photos, all according to the Official Story to be purely gravity driven collapses initiated by fires weakening steel beam infrastructures, symmetrically through the paths of most resistance, three
times in one highly improbable day. And ask how, without explosives, steel beams and pulverized concrete materials could be ejected upwards and away from the downward direction of the force of gravity, and toppling sections of buildings disintegrate into clouds of pyroclastic dust?

Taken at very close to the same instant from a different perspective:

oops: Source

[edit on 16-2-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am not a 9/11 truther or 9/11 believer...I am constantly scowering countless textbooks and internet sites along with youtube videos to uncover what actually happened. I have come to find that Loose Change poses good concepts, but the manner in which they are presented is amateur, and often times untrue or throughouly debunked. Don't get me wrong, there are tons of other outlets besides that video which pose convincing evidence that 9/11 was staged. I think truthers give themsevles a bad rap for posing ideas like "no planes ever even hit WTC." I even saw one site with a UFO flying by as the attacks hit! All kinds of weird stuff went on...I saw some videos with a black dot floating above the towers...nefarious black helicopter etc. etc. The list goes on and on. But i've reached the plain and simple conclusion that SOMETHING...HAD to have staged or planned to some degree. As for the pentagon, I FIRMLY believe that a global hawk crashed into the building. The evidence for that is IRREFUTABLE.

I have a friend whose cousin told him that they had uncovered bone fragments in the building which she works in which is but a few blocks from WTC. This could be indicative of an explosion from within the building which sent body parts jutting outwards. This is but a mere story from my friend, he is one of my best and very reliable, but in the end, it is a mere story. I haven't checked the facts on it yet.

Downisup seems like a reliable poster who wouldn't just spew out recycled information of sourceless theories. If he expresses that the pentagon is equipped with advanced missle defense systems then, well, I damn believe him, because im sure he has done his research. I mean come on people, it's the PENTAGON. It's practically our nation's stronghold. And whoever disagrees that the pentagon wouldn't have such a defense, then well, prove me wrong.

The only question that raised some red flags with me was this one:

Q: How was the FBI able to put out a list of all the supposed hijackers within 3 days of Sept. 11th, and why were many of those on that list subsequently found alive, and why were those found alive never removed from the list?

Couldn't we rule in the idea that the identities of those being accused were stolen by the supposed 'hijackers.' Im sure whoever hijacked the plane is dead, but the man whose identity was stolen must still be alive. Ah well, if im missing something here just let me know. I like to be proven wrong so I can learn asmuch as possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Q. A logical explanation of the stock market activity surrounding AA and UAL prior to 9/11?

Q. The ability of the hijacker to perform military-type maneuvers with a jet and crash it into the pentagon (and not leave any marks), but the same said hijacker was denied a ride in a different plane a few days earlier because "he was a terrible pilot"?

Q. Why will no "truster" even attempt to explain what the heck Bush was saying in his Jordan speech? C'mon dereks! Give it a shot!

And the list goes on and on...

Forgot too add. Can someone explain the clocks that stopped at the pentagon at 9:32 when the plane didn't hit until 9:37?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by The Baby Seal Club]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join