It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Questions and ONE Single Answer... WE WILL NOT FORGET!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by Hmmm101
reply to post by Alfie1

How about answering some questions instead of asking other ones

I did answer it. The allegation that the passport must be a fake is bunkum and I proved it. How about truthers actually proving something for a change ?

So it's just another one of the astronomic 9/11 coincidences that the "official" story is based on then? Chances of anything made of paper surviving impact/explosion = possible but highly unlikely. Chances of said material surviving impact/explosion AND being the passport of one of the terrorists that just happens to float down and land as damning evidence = astronomically unlikely.

It was posted earlier in this thread that the passport recovered at the WTC must be a fake as there was no possibility it could have survived.

I have posted a clip where it is clear that identity documents survived a crash in Iran, which left a smoking crater in the ground , and a picture of an intact life-vest from the WTC, no less fragile than a passport.

You seem to have back-tracked somewhat from earlier opinions in that you accept survival of the passport was possible. Here is a picture of more lightweight debris at the WTC :-

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

This sort of survival is not at all uncommon. If you are indeed a searcher for truth you could do a bit of research and see how common it is. Personal effects were also recovered from the Pentagon and Shanksville.

I don't mind people arguing their case but when they refuse to consider evidence staring them in the face ! There is no rational reason to suppose that passport is false. If you think there is, please give me a solid reason and not just your incredulity.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Not JUST drills going on, on the SAME DAY as 7/7, but also unbelievably at the VERY SAME stations that were bombed (OS).

The evidence is everywhere..you'd have to be a deaf, dumb and blind child not to recognise it.

If you are a truther who is genuinely interested in the truth; as opposed to just wanting to perpetuate conspiracy theories for ever and a day do look into the truth of what you have just posted. Don't take my word for it, research it yourself, and not just on conspiracy sites.

There were not drills plural going on. What there was was a paper exercise with a few individuals in a room playing what if. One of their scenarios was an attack on central London tube stations but it also assumed attacks on main-line ( i.e. overground stations ) and it did not envisage an attack on a bus. So, there was partial overlap with what happened. This exercise had absolutely no involvement with the emergency services and therefore zero impact on the events of 7/7.

As I say, don't believe me, check it out yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

And what has it done, what has 9/11 done in 9 short years?

Did our actions after 9/11 save us and secure us - or did it give the so-called masterminds - "Osama bin Laden" or who ever it was - exactly what they desired?

Take away the sense of security and proud might, and all the little things in life that gave American's the sense of their liberties and freedoms - like open travel and public privacy

Thin the American military, break them and weaken them, morally and physically. A volunteer military with almost no rotation, not allowing them to be home and with families for years. Changing them into suspect suspicious killing machines, to where they can't function when they return to the states. Suicide rates in the military has gone up what, 50-60-70%, I have heard it is quite high.

Weaken their soldier hearts by having them fight an invisible enemy, an enemy with no uniform - could be anyone anywhere - an enemy that destroys and kills our men and women with cowardly unseen IED's and other hidden weapons.

The cost of wars will break the economy, forcing companies to close and weakening the entire American people and way of life.

Those millions of American's who are now out of work and desperate, now turn to their ever changing Government for help, our Nation is falling into social change, and forcing the people more and more to depend on their Government to keep them alive. A Nation who has fought for decades to end communism and corrupt social systems - only to have it thrust on us by our own leaders and representitives.

By forcing us to fund this "unseen enemy" through the purchase of Middle Eastern oil - oil/gas that buys them additional weapons and equipment to continue an American destruction.

Keep our American population in fear, force us to hide in our homes - keep our children safe indoors, awaiting the next mainstream news segment that alerts us of new terrorist activity. Installing the thoughts that terrorists could be our neighbors, coworkers, perhaps even a relative.

Make the American people start questioning each other, bickering over the why's and why nots. Labeling each other enemies of the state and furthering the division between us all which weakens us from the inside out.

That is what 9/11 did - are the People" who started these wheels of destruction winning?

Is this even America anymore?

That is what you need to ask yourself

Is what we have done since that day changed our Nation for the better?

Are we free - are we more secure - are we stronger?

Did we give them exactly what they wanted?

Just for a moment, think about these things!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
you forgot a lot of more questions

thats why this is a subject that will never end, because there are too many questions without answers

for people to come here, and try to make me and a lot of people that have brains that are used to think, look like a fool, its disgusting

these people that come to this board trying to insult people that just uses logic as a way of living, should be arrested if we lived in a world that wanted people to become smart

really guys, there are people that are being PAID to post here, and the mods doesnt do anything, yeah, there is a "freedom", everyone should have a right to an opinion, but this board doesnt get anything from people insulting our intelligence

I am not saying here that I know who did 911, there is NO way for you to know who really did, there are no enough evidences

but, you can definitely say that the US government used 911 as a reason to invade countries that they previously wanted to, kill people, create a BIG RACISM around the world ... you cant say who did it, but you can say that the US didnt want anyone to find the evidences that would prove who did it ... well, weird no? since they are saying that bin laden did it all

if you stop to think, the US gov did what everyone stands against: racism, they made all the world go against the islam

the US gov is creating more and more "TERRORISTS" since, well, since they are killing children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sons ... I mean, who wouldnt become a "TERRORIST" if they did that ? Who here wouldnt become a "TERRORIST" if they killed your relatives ... I mean, can anyone answer that for me?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Seriously...wtf does that crashed Iranian plane have in common with flight 11 on September 11 2001?
Was it also crashed into a 110 story steel high rise?
Did it create a 1 1/2 hour long raging inferno?
Did it collapse a 110 story high rise?
Endure an eruption reminiscent of the Mt St Helens eruption?

Yeah I suppose they were indeed both plane crashes...

That certainly is a picture of lightweight debris...could you please point out which is flight 11 debris, alleged hijacker debris, from the debris of a 110 story high rise filled assorted office type stuff... files, furniture etc.

Was Satam Suqami wearing that life jacket? Was the passport tucked away neatly inside it?

You're grasping at straws here.

We Surround them...Think about that!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So...take out that one question from the list then. Do you think that debunks the entire list? Apparently you remembered what you learned from "How to destroy a truther." You can take that question off the list and it is still a pretty scary list of questions. Is there a reason you cannot debunk more than one thing on it?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I have one question but no source to back it up. I read it in an article which provided no source. Did 2 drones were "reported to have crashed" before 9/11 in some operation and were they really removed from official inventory?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
From Canada's perspective: I really think that a bunch of Arabs with box cutter knives couldn't fight a 2:1 fight. If I was in that situation, my first instinct would be to crack some skulls. They were on a tinfoil can flying nearly the speed of sound, nothing good could come out of it.

It is really hard to believe that 10 Arab guys could out power 20-30 pissed and tired men and women. Just think about what you would have done if you were on the plane. Would you sit by and make your last calls? Or fight until the end and mess their plans up?

I know what I would have done.

Couldn't agree with you more. However most people in this country fit the sheeple profile in more than one way. Most do not want a physical confrontation of any sort-- much less one that is obviously going to lead to the death of one of the participants. I am not surprised that most of the supposed hijacked flights ended without a fight, however like yourself, I cannot even fathom sitting back and letting them have their way, as a matter of fact I dont even think at first I would have thought they were serious, waving around box cutters- jeez

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I don't mind people arguing their case but when they refuse to consider evidence staring them in the face!

Oh, the sweet irony...

Originally posted by Alfie1There is no rational reason to suppose that passport is false. If you think there is, please give me a solid reason and not just your incredulity.

I can accept the official version of events, sure. My incredulity stems from the fact that in order to accept the official version, I have to live with some MAJOR coincidences and discrepancies.

The passport. Come on......hugely unlikely. Technically possible - of course. Rational reason? Well isn't that rather obvious

Exercises happening on 9/11 and 7/7 (oh, they're just paper exercises....that's OK then...) is, again, hugely unlikely.

I can accept one of these coincidences/discrepancies. But when there are countless ones in almost every aspect of the story......it gets hard.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Curio]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound
Would you sit by and make your last calls? Or fight until the end and mess their plans up?

as a matter of fact I dont even think at first I would have thought they were serious, waving around box cutters- jeez

Very good observations and I too couldn't agree any more. If I'm ever in that situation the headline will read "Boxcutter had to be surgically removed from would-be-hijacker's rectum!" I'll be damned if I'm not gonna see my kids becuase of some pussy with a boxcutter. Just my 2 cents.

[edit on 2/16/2010 by budaruskie]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaZCoN
Seriously...wtf does that crashed Iranian plane have in common with flight 11 on September 11 2001?
Was it also crashed into a 110 story steel high rise?
Did it create a 1 1/2 hour long raging inferno?
Did it collapse a 110 story high rise?
Endure an eruption reminiscent of the Mt St Helens eruption?

Yeah I suppose they were indeed both plane crashes...

That certainly is a picture of lightweight debris...could you please point out which is flight 11 debris, alleged hijacker debris, from the debris of a 110 story high rise filled assorted office type stuff... files, furniture etc.

Was Satam Suqami wearing that life jacket? Was the passport tucked away neatly inside it?

You're grasping at straws here.

We Surround them...Think about that!

If a life-vest can survive unscathed at the WTC then there is no logical reason a passport can't.

Who is grasping at straws ?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If a life-vest can survive unscathed at the WTC then there is no logical reason a passport can't.

Who is grasping at straws ?

There are hundreds of life vests on a 767 - the chances of one of them surviving is very high compared to, say, the passport of ONE of the passengers.

Again, I don't think anybody is arguing that it is IMPOSSIBLE for the passport to have survived. It's the odds, especially in context with the many other such coincidences, that have people bemused.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Great job with the true unanswered questions! Especially the task of completely stopping the disinfo dorks. Funny how they don't respond after you shut them down.

I will never forget atrocities on 9/11 covered up or possibly even carried out by our own government. I have sat all of my friends down and made them think long and hard about the facts.

One day justice will be served and the truth will be set free.

The least the government could do to win us over is properly answer these questions. It is obvious that they can not and they will continue to ignore us until every single American demands the answers.

The falsified War on Terror (aka us) must be stopped inorder for We the People to keep our freedoms.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

That bottom picture you posted, the top of the building is heading in a different direction. HOW, HOW in the freakin world did it not continue on it's path and topple over? Only a vacuum from the core of the building could have kept that HUGE chunk of building from toppling off. Simple Physics, Newton. The three laws.

I find it funny too that trusters are PART OF THE PROBLEM and not part of the solution. The American people will never get honest answers as long as some of them post BS all the time. I find it funny to that instead of actually bringing forth some concrete evidence, data/video or other material, they quote truster/OS sites!!!!

For all you trusters out there, please watch 9/11 Eyewitness, this guy wore his heart on his sleeve for sure and witnessed the whole thing. It is a great documentary with tons of evidence produced by and independent Physics Laboratory.

www.911eyewitness.com...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by daddio]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
HOW, HOW in the freakin world did it not continue on it's path and topple over? Only a vacuum from the core of the building could have kept that HUGE chunk of building from toppling off. Simple Physics, Newton. The three laws.

So now we have another silly conspiracy theory - somehow, the government caused a huge vacuum in the core.... again it shows some conspiracy theorists do not understand physics.

And conspiracy theorists wonder why they are treated as wierd

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

NO, YOU don't get it. The core was brought down first, it IMPLODED creating the vacuum that sucked that top chunk back in. I will say this, and I usually don't revert to name calling and coming down to your idiotic level, but you are a true dumbass.

I have studied physics for most of my life, it's part of my job. What do you do? Twittle thumbs while on your bumm trolling this site to post bogus material?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound

Originally posted by Equinox99
From Canada's perspective: I really think that a bunch of Arabs with box cutter knives couldn't fight a 2:1 fight. If I was in that situation, my first instinct would be to crack some skulls. They were on a tinfoil can flying nearly the speed of sound, nothing good could come out of it.

It is really hard to believe that 10 Arab guys could out power 20-30 pissed and tired men and women. Just think about what you would have done if you were on the plane. Would you sit by and make your last calls? Or fight until the end and mess their plans up?

Couldn't agree with you more. However most people in this country fit the sheeple profile in more than one way. Most do not want a physical confrontation of any sort-- much less one that is obviously going to lead to the death of one of the participants. I am not surprised that most of the supposed hijacked flights ended without a fight, however like yourself, I cannot even fathom sitting back and letting them have their way, as a matter of fact I dont even think at first I would have thought they were serious, waving around box cutters- jeez

Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it.

It is clear from Cleveland Air Traffic Control tapes that the hi-jackers of UA 93 told the passengers that there was a bomb on board and that they were returning to the airport. The hi-jackers thought they were just addressing the crew but they were broadcasting. You can hear it all here :-

www.youtube.com...

It seems to me likely that the hi-jackers of other flights used the same deception.

Given that commercial jets had never been used as kamikaze's before it was perfectly reasonable not to risk blowing the plane up if they were indeed headed back to the airport.

The reason UA 93 was different is that it was the last one and the passengers were informed via telephone calls of what had happened elsewhere and that they were likely on a suicide mission.

Don't knock the courage of other passengers who could not have known what we know now.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Simple Physics, Newton. The three laws.

BINGO! That's it. Do most people understand what that means, even on a common-sense level? I think that's why we are in such a mess. The U.S education system has been systematically destroyed, especially in regards to math & sciences. Also forget about knowing enough history to see that it repeats itself, critical thinking, logic etc......

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

sorry man, but I may have the story wrong, but I believe there were struggles onboard the planes, resulting in multiple deaths/injuries of crew members. I could have my facts wrong, but I thought that I heard that, flight attendants and pilots were stabbed, slashed, etc. I'm not the kinda guy to let something like that happen around me, and just cower in my seat. No doubt if they did secure the plane, without any violence, that could jive. I seem to recall stories of phone calls from people on board saying people on board were stabbed. Once again, my memory could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
NO, YOU don't get it. The core was brought down first, it IMPLODED creating the vacuum that sucked that top chunk back in.

You claim to have studied physics, but think that a vacuum created in a few hundred cubic metres can suck in thousands of tonnes of concrete and steel....

Just how much sillier can "truthers" actually get, and how sillier can their silly conspiracy theories get, posting garbage like this claim.

[edit on 16/2/10 by dereks]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join