It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Questions and ONE Single Answer... WE WILL NOT FORGET!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
reply to post by Alfie1

It was you who said about the why question I posted “Congratulations on encapsulating just about every totally debunked bit of trutherism in one post.

So I think it would be fair to say that before I post my reaction on your questions it must be you who provide me first the evidence for those in your eyes already debunked questions I posted.

It could if you are right save me some time on doing unnecessary work then.

Sorry spacevisitor my post was rude, I shouldn't have assumed you had been through it all a dozen times before as most on here have. I note also that you are just passing on the questions but most are based on little or nothing or flat false.

VitriolAndAngst has made some interesting comments which you have doubtless seen. We agree on some things and differ on others.

There is no reason why you should take my word for anything and I would suggest you do your own research. The questions posed cover most of 9/11 so I will just give you my brief comments :-

I believe the business of an explosion just before Flight 175 hit the South Tower, as well as the lack of plane windows and a pod, relies entirely on what some individuals claim to have seen in videos. I don't see it myself, and nor does VitiolAndAngst apparently, and it does not seem to be widely supported. Anyway, have a look at videos and see what you think. Windowless planes would of course mean a switch of planes and I cannot imagine how that would have been possible.

As regards explosions heard by firefighters I think it would be very strange if there were not explosions after a large airliner ploughed into a skyscraper and ignited fires.

I haven't seen any support for a " massive additional explosion " just before collapse and I note VitriolAndAngst doesn't support it either. Again, look at videos yourself. I haven't seen any which suggest it, either visually or aurally.

The Towers collapsing quicker than gravity is physical nonsense.

WTC 7 was struck by debris when the North Tower collapsed about 10.28. Fires were ignited which burned all day. Firefighters were pulled out in the afternoon because the building had become unstable. It finally went down about 5.21 pm. NIST have made a report specifically about WTC 7 and it is available online.

With regard to steel supports being required to melt, this not true. Have a look at weakening of steel by heat as opposed to melting.

Bomb sniffing dogs removed and involvement of Marvin Bush - not true, look into it yourself.

Pentagon; I think the case for AA77 crashing into the Pentagon is overwhelming but, as well as your own research, you might like to look at the long thread on here " Absolute proof : A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish ".

Flight UA 93 ( incorrectly described as 63 in the questions ) . Only 2 calls were made at low altitude by cellphone. All the others by airphone. Again, there is a thread on here " Phone calls from the 9/11 airliners faked ."

Al qaeda, this stuff about hijackers still alive is an old chestnut deriving from confusion in the first days after 9/11. All 19 are well known now and well dead but check it out yourself.

I hadn't heard anything about OBL being left or right handed so I will have a look at that.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by spacevisitor
reply to post by Alfie1

It was you who said about the why question I posted “Congratulations on encapsulating just about every totally debunked bit of trutherism in one post.

So I think it would be fair to say that before I post my reaction on your questions it must be you who provide me first the evidence for those in your eyes already debunked questions I posted.

It could if you are right save me some time on doing unnecessary work then.

Sorry spacevisitor my post was rude, I shouldn't have assumed you had been through it all a dozen times before as most on here have.
I note also that you are just passing on the questions but most are based on little or nothing or flat false.

No problem at all Alfie1, it’s exactly as you said here, I had been indeed through it all a dozen times and more, so I have seen in the mean time so many videos and going thru so much information about it that after doing that for some years now I finally could made up my mind about it.

It’s not so that I just passing on the questions and I also don’t agree with you that most are based on as you call it little or nothing or flat false.

I followed and did participate at some threads about it and I come after doing that to the conclusion that one cannot change so easily the view from others who believe and are therefore convinced that it all has happened as the government claims it happened and that is not how shell I call it a negative thing.

It’s really o.k. with me, because the same happens when they [I suppose also you] are trying to do that with me.

Regarding your other posted points, I see at once that our view about it all is very different.
But let me tell you this, and please accept it as the truth.

I really wish with all my heart that my view is 100% wrong and your view is 100% right.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club

okay, I'll try.
1. there were no perfect implosions that day. The rubble from the buildings existed.

2. The energy used to turn the buildings into dust were kinetic in nature. In other words, a 500,000 ton building falling into itself. This in turn was caused by planes, fires, and possibly explosives.

3. Implosions do not happen at free-fall speed. The 2 things have nothing to do with each other.

Satisfied?

You are trying to be cute again.

The Three buildings imploded into their foot prints - like no other building ever has. Explain that.

Explain how kinetic energy caused the building to be converted to dust.

The buildings fell at free fall speeds -- how did that happen? Why didn't the resistance from compressing floors slow that fall. The buildings imploded as if a force was pulling down -- where did that "force" come from?

Are you an engineer? Your answers suggest not.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Obviously etcorngod you don't know what you're talking about or are confusing subjects and terms.

Many buildings have fallen into their own footprint. Watch any successful demolition and you will see exactly that happening.

If you want to see how kinetic energy turns buildings into dust then I suggest you take a small piece of concrete, hold it up high, then drop it onto your driveway. You will see small pieces and chunks fly off. This shows how concrete can turn to dust.

In answer to your question; no I'm not an engineer...and you're obviously not an English major.
Tell you what...let's get back to discussing the thread like the op intended.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

There were two flights that landed in Cleveland that day... the Delta flight and flight 93... do you research and not just from "truster" sites, and perhaps you will learn something new.

The two flights were specifically designed to create confusion. There is no way that Cleveland Center ATC would ever make a mistake about what aircraft landed at their airport. If you know anything at all about how the Flight Data Computers work in big airports, there would never be any confusion about what airplane was landing where... not unless false information is injected into the system. Cleveland reported two flights that day, not just one.

Go back and seriously look at the information I posted, instead of just responding without taking a serious read of the information. I do read all the "truther" information that is presented in these threads, so I'd appreciate you doing the same. Clearly you did not read the material I linked to, since you went on about there only being a single plane (the Delta flight) at Cleveland that day.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
Are you guys really serious. You can't believe you have proved anything. The OS guys have not either.

Address the questions i presented earlier, like:

How did the implosions happen at free fall speed?

Where did the energy come from to turn the buildings to dust?

Explain the "perfect" implosions -- three of them in one day. Never before had even one building perfectly implosion?

When you talk about "Perfect" -- one name comes to mind --- "GOD".

Neither "theory" is correct -- not by Official Story, not by "Conspiracy".

911 was an act of GOD -- no matter what the members of this Church think.

If you don't mind, I really don't think that is a reasonable explanation at all. First of all, at a fundamental level, all things are an act of God, if one happens to believe in God at all, since all things would be enabled by his direct action.

But, in the strictest definition of the term, as used by insurance companies, is that this is NOT an act of God, since it was perpetrated by human beings, not the forces of nature.

God did not build the towers, Pentagon, nor the aircraft/missiles. God did not pilot the aircraft/missiles. God did not plant any explosives. God was not manning NORAD or any of the ATC radar screens. God was not in the numerous planning meetings of Al Queda, the CIA, the FBI, or the White House. God did not take the videos or photographs of the event. God was NOT needed for this kind of operation, for mankind is fully skilled and equipped himself for every kind of mischief, destruction, and evil.

No, I think that God just sat back with some popcorn and watched, shaking his head and questioning once again why he even made man...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Baby Seal Club
reply to post by etcorngods

Obviously etcorngod you don't know what you're talking about or are confusing subjects and terms.

Many buildings have fallen into their own footprint. Watch any successful demolition and you will see exactly that happening.

If you want to see how kinetic energy turns buildings into dust then I suggest you take a small piece of concrete, hold it up high, then drop it onto your driveway. You will see small pieces and chunks fly off. This shows how concrete can turn to dust.

In answer to your question; no I'm not an engineer...and you're obviously not an English major.
Tell you what...let's get back to discussing the thread like the op intended.

Show me even a 25 story building which has imploded into its own footprint.

The building wasn't a piece of concrete, it was steel, reinforced concrete, desks, etc. Even a piece of concrete doesn't break into dust. It breaks into pieces, of concrete. Your example doesn't show how even concrete turns to dust.

You didn't address the question of the "free fall" speed of the implosion. Suggest you study engineering if you want to argue engineering topics. I am a graduate engineer who has practiced engineering for 50 years.

I have no interest in discussing the threed like the OP intended -- it makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

If you don't mind, I really don't think that is a reasonable explanation at all. First of all, at a fundamental level, all things are an act of God, if one happens to believe in God at all, since all things would be enabled by his direct action.

But, in the strictest definition of the term, as used by insurance companies, is that this is NOT an act of God, since it was perpetrated by human beings, not the forces of nature.

God did not build the towers, Pentagon, nor the aircraft/missiles. God did not pilot the aircraft/missiles. God did not plant any explosives. God was not manning NORAD or any of the ATC radar screens. God was not in the numerous planning meetings of Al Queda, the CIA, the FBI, or the White House. God did not take the videos or photographs of the event. God was NOT needed for this kind of operation, for mankind is fully skilled and equipped himself for every kind of mischief, destruction, and evil.

No, I think that God just sat back with some popcorn and watched, shaking his head and questioning once again why he even made man...

I, of course, mean GOD as in Miracles, events that can't be explained by earthly analysis, like the Crop Circles, like the SUN SPOTS See: www.abovetopsecret.com... where the sunspots were in the shape of Haiti and another island group, and in the shape of the Olympics 5 ring Logo.

911 was a GOD event because many of the characteristics of the event defy engineering analysis. Your long list of things that GOD didn't do is unimpressive in the light of the event which was a brutal miracle.

Takes a powerful GOD to draw on the surface of the SUN.

I don't think GOD sits back wondering why he made man, but maybe so.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by etcorngods]

[edit on 18-2-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sorry for this off-topic post, but can anyone point me to a thread where OS supporters logically explain the little hole in the Pentagon? No sarcasm here!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Thank you for the link.

I find it impossible that an airliner went through that hole at ground level on page 16, figure 3.8.

I have not read the report yet, but will do so when time allows. I know that visuals can be misleading at times. So I reserve judgement until I've read the report.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why did highly sophisticated individuals who have spent their lives absorbed in intelligence work construct a plot so transparent that every single person in the world with internet access has uncovered it?

Why did they collapse the twin towers at all? Why weren't the planes smashing into them sufficient? If you want a "shock & awe" effect, surely the planes at the WTC, the pentagon, flight 93, the general God awful feeling of America under attack, - this is enough shock & awe for anyone, unless you have some kind of fixation with bringing down skyscrapers.

Why was building 7 collapsed in a way so obvious that one could argue the only possible manner it could be more obvious would be having george bush photographed with his hand on the detonator, a cigar in his mouth & a big grin on his face ?

Why was 7 brought down ? What's the point? Who cares about 7? Why take the risk? Why complicate the matter? If it contains incriminating info., there are far easier ways to dispose of whatever material this might be.

Why make your plot even more absurd, even more coincidental, even more open to conspiracy speculation by organising military exercises to coincide with the actual attacks?

If you're powerful enough to 1. carry out the attacks to begin with 2. organise the war games, why do you need the latter drills to "create confusion"? You already have almost complete control. Why hang a big signpost in the form of coincidental war games, - why even call it a conspiracy at all?

Why hand the official investigation a pittance of a budget when all this will achieve is to create further suspicion? You're in control of the Warren-esque investigation anyway, so why not give it a $100 million dollars? Why the obsessive need to alert anyone & everyone to the fact that the whole thing is a sham/a cover up/a conspiracy?

Why call it a "supposed airliner" when over a hundred people saw an actual plane carrying actual people actually crash into the actual building called the Pentagon? If these people are all liars, who are they? When were they approached? Were they paid off, or intimidated? What about the people who actually saw the hypothetical missile? were they too paid off or assassinated? by whom? When? How do the conspirators actually know who saw the missile strike? How do they know who these real witnesses will approach? Are they in control of every single branch of every law enforcement agency in the USA?

Why did some Keystone Cops unit of the CIA who must have been sampling some of the local opium product, hold ridiculous Afghan Idol auditions for a Bin Laden lookalike, and choose the contestant who looked least like the bearded terrorist, then sit back & think - that'll silence those conspiracy nuts?

What idiot came up with the idea of placing a passport on the side of the road, when all this will do is, once again, stoke the conspiracy talk?

How does some 40 year old document, ie Northwoods, have any relevance at all to 9/11? Did the conspirators run out of ideas, then one of them suddenly had a eureka moment? I've got it! Let's reenact Northwoods!

Why do conspiracy theorists believe that stringing together a pile of coincidences, scientific theory that they hold irrefutable but many experts in the fields in question refute, throwing in Henry Kissinger, some wild talk re remote controlled planes & voice morphing that is utterly unsubstantiated, - how does all this possess any substance?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vicen
Why did highly sophisticated individuals who have spent their lives absorbed in intelligence work construct a plot so transparent that every single person in the world with internet access has uncovered it?

Why did they collapse the twin towers at all? Why weren't the planes smashing into them sufficient? If you want a "shock & awe" effect, surely the planes at the WTC, the pentagon, flight 93, the general God awful feeling of America under attack, - this is enough shock & awe for anyone, unless you have some kind of fixation with bringing down skyscrapers.
What idiot came up with the idea of placing a passport on the side of the road, when all this will do is, once again, stoke the conspiracy talk?

How does some 40 year old document, ie Northwoods, have any relevance at all to 9/11? Did the conspirators run out of ideas, then one of them suddenly had a eureka moment? I've got it! Let's reenact Northwoods!

Why do conspiracy theorists believe that stringing together a pile of coincidences, scientific theory that they hold irrefutable but many experts in the fields in question refute, throwing in Henry Kissinger, some wild talk re remote controlled planes & voice morphing that is utterly unsubstantiated, - how does all this possess any substance?

You are right on!!

The 911 event could not have happened due to the Planes, and it could not have happened due to conspiracy/controlled demolition. The "At free fall speed" factor alone proves that the events were due to an "Act of God'. 100+ stories of building can't collapse without kinetic resistance that would have slowed it down.

The real miracle (Act of God) was that thousand (perhaps millions) of intelligent engineers and scientists bought into the Conspiracy/controlled demolition story -- that couldn't have happened without divine intervention.

Want to see a major miracle (perhaps the most astounding miracle ever), look: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A SUN Spot in the Shape of the Haitian island group that appeared at the same time as the Haiti earthquake. Another one in the shape of a Japanese group of Islands at the time of another earthquake and Sun Spots in the Shape of the Olympic emblem "Rings" at the time that the Olympics started.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Everyone knows it was an inside job- Its all tactic\money\advancement- Same with pearl harbor\Vietnam. Rockefeller informed Aaron before 11th that it would happen. He knew about afganistan\iraq\iran\Haiti\Venezuala. He allready told us in 2001 what we were doing with haiti ect.

Media is an awsome way too make us blind-

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join