It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I can't say I've experienced something quite like that. But I have memories from as early as i can remember till i was about 12 of some how losing "touch" with reality when being fully awake. All i remember was immense fear and feeling helpless in a sense.

At first I had these moments probably once every few weeks/months then months/years then one day I never had a moment similar to it again. All I know is that it felt real it looked real and I can't remember quite what the place looked like. All i remember is Dark red/Orange light. And my parents also have told me that they would lose touch with me in these situations seeing as they did happen when I was around people.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I once had what, from what I remember, was a very vivid dream. I was running away from a room much like the one you described, with a fear I can't say I recall before or since this dream. I was running through a corridor, shaped as a semicircle, no flat walls at all. The funny thing, though, was that this corridor had no end I just ran and ran, finally falling to the floor in the fetal position, absolutely hysterical.

I can't say for sure if this is at all related to your circumstances.

I can't even be sure it wasn't nothing more than a simple dream.

All I know for sure is is I've never had a dream like that before.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
First times always a little foggy, after a few visits you will gain an understanding and knowledge as to what,where,when,why the "room" is. Once that happens then you will be allowed have more control over when you go, what happens inside, and when to leave. You can always tell whoose a newbie inside, by asking how they got there. Vets are free to come and go, and newbs are always brought. As for what was in hand that should be discussed inside only.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Quite clearly bonkers. I can understand having a dream but why do so many people on ATS think they are "the chosen one".

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Quite clearly bonkers. I can understand having a dream but why do so many people on ATS think they are "the chosen one".

Not bonkers my friend, they are just trying to find answers.

You ask "why so many they on ATS think they are the chosen on or special"? Well you answered it yourself and didn't even know it.

These people who feel they are special very well may have good reason to think so, and the reason there are so many on ATS is because they are searching for answers - and what a better place to find answers than ATS, no?

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
i went to that 'football-field sized enclosed space', actually was the main player, but the colours were blue and gold, so dunno think it was a 'gray room' if sounds familiar lemmeno

(am dat girl in white)

[edit on 17-2-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I will say not to my knowledge. Did you feel any strong internal vibrations when you were present in the grey room with others? Also did you hear any noises being emitted from the floor beneath your feet? Just asking. Finally did you eat or drink anything while present in the grey room?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i bet a dollar the op never comes back any takers?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why do people always think a person with a different experience than they have is "bonkers"? It is a very narrow view of life.

I am "the friend" and I know the grey room exists. I just don't know what it is. I assumed it was above ground because there was so much light. I thought it was a dome-like building. It was huge. There were 2 or 3 hunhred people there but it could have held many more. It seemed endless because there were no clear edges between wall and ceiling, and wall and floor.

It didn't look foggy where I stood or where the people were but looked foggy in the distance. Perhaps that is because I couldn't see where the area ended. I looked up to see where the light was coming from. It was very bright but a uniform brightness. There was no suggestion of tubes or individual lights. It was all the same brightness. It was brighter above than it was when looking at the sides. No light was coming up from the floor. The floor was the same color as the walls and ceiling but I didn't squint when I looked at the floor or walls, only when I looked at the ceiling.

I was in my livingroom. I stepped into grey and then stepped into the grey room. Someone was behind and to the left side of me. I was high, like on a platform or deck and could overlook the rest of the dome. People were scattered in groups of 2 or 3 mostly and they were talking. I couldn't hear individual conversations but I heard voices. The space was so big that the talking didn't seem loud.

To my right was a wide curved ramp that led down to the floor. There was a short wall at the edge of the platform that I could look over and the short wall acted like a railing to the ramp.

I don't remember talking to anyone or being on the floor with all the other people.

I was awake and aware and not knowingly drugged. I was curious and excited.

Afterwards my thought was "What the H*** was that!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Because of my own experiences - - I believe there is a lot we don't know or understand completely.

I do believe there is multiple energy dimensions and different experience "worlds".

However - I also believe "we" as in humans are involved in many ways with advanced beings in our own dimension.

I absolutely 100% believe top level black ops is in contact and working with advanced beings.

I absolutely 100% believe "we" already have established work/science programs on other planets/moons etc.

It is my guess you are a part of a program. What program I don't know.

I think some programs are 100% voluntary and may have been generational in your family line. Have you ever questioned others in your family? Its probably not something they would readily volunteer.

I think some programs/abductions are not participant voluntary - - but are sanctioned by our top level black ops and theirs. (I also believe there are renegades who are not sanctioned)

I believe totally in a "Federation of Planets" - - similar to what is portrayed on Star Trek.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran
Ok - there are going to be some questions in my post, some may seem "odd" or may seem "off track" a bit.

I assure you these are actual questions I need to ask to help myself decide if you have a commonality with others that I "work" with

Please answer these the best you can.

Thanks much and here we go.

1. Do you remember smelling something, occasionally, that would remind you of a dentists office?

No.

2. You say you saw no children, but what you were carrying - could a child have used it?

Yes, but it was for me.

3. The people you say "saw you see them" ( the ones that brought you there ) were they ALL wearing glasses or goggles of some type?

No.

4. When you returned to your room - did you have a headache?

Not that I remember, no. I do get headaches frequently, though.

5. Does your friend have random sinus pain for no reason, after being told about multiple surgeries?

No, but my friend has other pain that started, we think, as a result of this experience.

6. Did you "know" any of the other people there, besides your friend. Or at least recognize them without being able to "place" them?

No. I'd never seen any of them before. They were all strangers to me.

7. Were you born in 1975?[

8. Are you from, or ever lived in, the midwest region of the United States

I did live in the midwest, but was in the east when this happened.

Thank you, Dorian, for all of your questions. From what you asked, I can assume you had your own experience or know of something unusual that happened to someone. Does any of my story resonate with what you know?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Waiting2

I don't have specifics. I just feel my job is to be a calm center in the midst of chaos, like an anchor.

I have this feeling also.

I did once glimpse something that looked like a computer monitoring room with non-human beings. (No I can't really describe them)

I don't remember/know if I was actually there or it was a telepathy experience. I do seem to be connected to something and receive guidance/messages.

But - No don't remember any experience with this grey room - - or any abduction experience.

I also seem to be connected to something and receive guidance/messages. I also saw non-human beings. Once I saw them and they realized I saw them, I was immediately back in the living room of my house.

I have a feeling that others in the room did not see them. Why? Because when I noticed, one "said" (but I heard/felt it telepathically) "That one sees us." They were shocked by that.

I hesitated to share this part of the story because I do not want this to be just an alien abduction or something that people easily dismiss. I have other questions that need answers.

You feel the same feelings I do. You saw non-humans like me. Yet, you weren't in the same room.

I have a question for you: I look at the feelings as a positive thing. They actually help me in my every day life. However, I'm not sure what to make of the non-humans. What was your impression? Good guys or bad guys? I think I was "enhanced" or "awakened" for a reason, but I don't know what that reason is. Do YOU have any theories why you have those special abilities?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FSMthewayshegoes
I can't say I've experienced something quite like that. But I have memories from as early as i can remember till i was about 12 of some how losing "touch" with reality when being fully awake. All i remember was immense fear and feeling helpless in a sense.

At first I had these moments probably once every few weeks/months then months/years then one day I never had a moment similar to it again. All I know is that it felt real it looked real and I can't remember quite what the place looked like. All i remember is Dark red/Orange light. And my parents also have told me that they would lose touch with me in these situations seeing as they did happen when I was around people.

Your description is different, but some of it rings similar. When I was in the "river", I have a feeling that people also lost touch with me at times. I think I was both there and here at the same time. It's hard to describe. However, I did not feel any fear at all. I was glad to be there and didn't want to leave, so you and I may be talking about different places.

At the time, I was not around a lot of people who were close to me. In many ways, that was actually convenient because then my behavior would not have seemed weird. You are lucky your parents were there to tell you what they were seeing.

The "river" and the grey room were different places, but they have a connection somehow. I'm not sure what it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle
I once had what, from what I remember, was a very vivid dream. I was running away from a room much like the one you described, with a fear I can't say I recall before or since this dream. I was running through a corridor, shaped as a semicircle, no flat walls at all. The funny thing, though, was that this corridor had no end I just ran and ran, finally falling to the floor in the fetal position, absolutely hysterical.

I can't say for sure if this is at all related to your circumstances.

I can't even be sure it wasn't nothing more than a simple dream.

All I know for sure is is I've never had a dream like that before.

Maybe you were in the same area, too. The hallway's design you describe sounds like the same design of the grey room.

Your comment actually just helped me describe it better. Picture a fishbowl. A very large fishbowl. It's flat on the bottom where you walk, but the sides are curved. It's sort of like a ball with a flat bottom. That was the shape of the room. In this case, the walls, floor, and ceiling were grey/bright/white/glowing yet fuzzy. I was not close enough to touch the walls, but I also didn't want to touch them.

The room was in a circle shape and the mass of people were gathered and standing in a circle (think of a shaded circle and the people being the shade). Within the group, people were gathered talking to each other in smaller groups of 3s and 4s and 5s.

I was happy to be in that place until I saw the non-humans. I was shocked that no one else seemed to notice they were there. Then they noticed me and suddenly my friend and I were back in my house. I wasn't even given any time to react or tell the other humans what I'd seen.

My friend did not see them.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheifMasterTrollTheHTIC
First times always a little foggy, after a few visits you will gain an understanding and knowledge as to what,where,when,why the "room" is. Once that happens then you will be allowed have more control over when you go, what happens inside, and when to leave. You can always tell whoose a newbie inside, by asking how they got there. Vets are free to come and go, and newbs are always brought. As for what was in hand that should be discussed inside only.

To my knowledge, I've only been once. I think I am allowed to go again. I think I will go again. However, I'm not sure if my ability to notice non-humans hindered/prevents that from happening. You sound like you have answers for me.

Why are newbies brought? What is special about them? How are they noticed?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorian Soran

Originally posted by Pryde87

Not bonkers my friend, they are just trying to find answers.

You ask "why so many they on ATS think they are the chosen on or special"? Well you answered it yourself and didn't even know it.

These people who feel they are special very well may have good reason to think so, and the reason there are so many on ATS is because they are searching for answers - and what a better place to find answers than ATS, no?

Dorian Soran

Thanks, Dorian.

Pryde87, it's not that I think I'm special. I don't think I ever said that in any of my posts.

Something weird happenend to me and my friend. For 16 years, I've pretty much been quiet about it. I was afraid to attract attention. Afraid "the wrong people" whoever THEY are, would find me. Like I had to to stay hidden so I'd be safe. I wanted answers, but I was afraid THEY'D (again, I don't know who THEY are) would find me.

Suddenly, I felt the urge NOT to hide anymore. The thread about Australia moving sparked it all. I would have just been another silent reader of ATS, unnoticable. Then that came up and suddenly I knew I was safe enough to talk about my experience., that I HAD to talk about it. That it was TIME to talk about it. So I am.

I'm not doing one of those threads about predicting something. I'm talking about something that already happened. To me. To three other people I know. And I think to others.

I finally feel safe enough to expose myself on the web so that I can hopefully find answers.

You'd want answers, too, if this happened to you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I will say not to my knowledge. Did you feel any strong internal vibrations when you were present in the grey room with others? Also did you hear any noises being emitted from the floor beneath your feet? Just asking. Finally did you eat or drink anything while present in the grey room?

No eating or drinking. I wasn't there that long.

As for vibrations, no. I think I somehow moved up right before I go to the grey room. When I stepped onto the porch, I stepped into a foggy grey space, felt like I was moving up, then went to the room.

Was the room in a ship? On a planet? In a different dimension? I don't know.

I don't want to focus too much on these details, which is why I was a little vague about it.

I'm more concerned with talking to others who feel they have a job to do and are "waiting." I think there are others who can answer my questions.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CheifMasterTrollTheHTIC
i bet a dollar the op never comes back any takers?

I have a job and a life and a family and normal responsibilities to take care of outside of ATS.

Yes, I have questions, but I cannot be on ATS 24/7. I need to live and interact in every day society, too.

I saw that you posted your comment to me at 2 a.m. I cannot be on at that time and still function at my job the next day. We all have different lives and different schedules.

I'll try to visit this several times a week, but I can't be on here daily and I won't be on at 2 am like you.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

Yes, I have questions, but I cannot be on ATS 24/7. I need to live and interact in every day society, too.

Ya know - - keeping grounded in this world - - and understanding I had to live a normal life here - - has always been a struggle.

But its definitely part of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I was curious what your response to Dorian Soran would be.

None of her questions resonated with me. I was really curious if they did with you.

And yes - we all have our own experiences - - - I am in no way demeaning or denying her own experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join