It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Dephyle

I just wish I could better convey the fear I felt. It was far beyond self-preservation, I had absolutely no control. Can you think of any reason I would have a fear like that?

My answer would be - - you are not in the same program. Think science/research. There are many different areas of interest.

Not necessarily different. Your circle sounds like my ramp. Perhaps you didn't trust your "voice" enough or maybe whatever kept us from being scared didn't work long enough. Waiting2 saw something so perhaps the conditioning wore off.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by NotThat]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't know how to edit that last post. The last paragraph is mine the the one before it is a quote from Annee

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

You said that things don't matter. That's exactly right. Material things don't matter and external events don't matter. Annee is right when she says you have to pay attention to what is happening inside you. It seems to be all about what is in you and feelings - your feelings, other people's feelings, and how we all feel about each other.

I think events can be stressful but not important in the details.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by galatea

Often times I truly believe that I "leave myself" for lack of better explanation and go to these places. I also have psychic abilities, but I've experienced a lot of negative energy from people when I talk about it so I just like to keep it all inside.

I know it's not the same but I hope that it gives you comfort in knowing that you aren't alone in experiencing these kinds of unexplainable things. People are always quick to disbelieve.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by galatea]

I think it is easier to travel during sleep. The trick is to remember when you wake up.

People tend to believe the best in themselves and the worst in others.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zachtroid

Ever since I was a small child, I have had this feeling that something just isn't right. I have this feeling that I'm being watched over constantly. As in being watched by my own shadow or something that is always close but always stays out of sight. Hearing about your experiences with knowing a presence behind you but you never could catch a glimpse is one of the things that made me join.

In recent years, especially within the past 1 to 1.5
years, I constantly have the feeling that a huge event of some sort is coming soon. Almost daily now, this feeling increases in intensity. Its at the point where the feeling is so overbearing that I feel like somehow my mind is merging with this, its become a part of me. All I can do now is wait. I don't know what I'm waiting for but I know it will be life altering.

This seems to be a new member thread. I, too, just joined in response to this thread.

At one point I thought about putting a tattoo on my foot in the shape of a shadow. I was feeling like Peter Pan who lost his shadow and had to have it sewn back on. I have always thought someone was watching over me. I talked about my guardian angel as a child until my mother laughed at me.

I am also waiting for something to happen but don't know what. I have the impression that everyone will be in their homes for an extended period - like 3 to 6 weeks - but no idea why. I believe in the end everything will be fine but different for everyone. That perhaps it will be scary to live through but not harmful if you keep your head and don't do anything stupid.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
I don't know how to edit that last post. The last paragraph is mine the the one before it is a quote from Annee

Don't worry - I got it - - other people do that too. You just didn't fix the ending quote on my post.

Yes - this person could be a part of your group. Its the intense fear that makes me question. You sound like a worker - - fear sounds like experiment or patient to me.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't follow many posts on ATS, but I'm following this one(for some reason). You said "My favorite stuffed animal as a kid was Zippy the Monkey." My favorite stuffed animal as a kid was also Zippy the Monkey. Maybe Zippy is the key...
, kidding of course, but very weird at the same time. I've never had an experience even close to what you describe, I have had a few unexplainable things happen, an inanimate object moving, a couple strange prophetic moments, etc... I too am completely non-materialistic & have had extreme difficulty being apart of this world, so much so that I have been recieving disability for some time now... Which is all neither here nor there I suppose... I just felt I had to comment, the Zippy aspect... just weird for me.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by zippy1958

You said that things don't matter. That's exactly right. Material things don't matter and external events don't matter. Annee is right when she says you have to pay attention to what is happening inside you. It seems to be all about what is in you and feelings - your feelings, other people's feelings, and how we all feel about each other.

I think events can be stressful but not important in the details.

Yes, I completely agree!! But I must admit that I still buy things that I don't need occasionally (hard habit to break) but the weird thing is....I don't care that I did it anymore and I don't care about the money I could have saved anymore....

It seems like the only important thing is how I treat other people AND my motives for how I treat other people...it MUST be pure intent....done not for my benefit but for others only.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chubbybuffalo

The Zippy thing is interesting...never expected that, although it was a very popular toy so maybe not so interesting after all....if it is connected...someone or something has a great sense of humor.

And WAITING2: I ALSO remember New Zealand being in a different place. I had a friend that was from there and I looked for it on the map a long time ago. I remember it being NW of Australia. I cannot believe I just admitted that...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dephyle
reply to post by Waiting2

A fishbowl shape is a perfect way to describe the corridor I was in, it sounds like where I was could most definitely have had something to do with the Grey Room you describe.

I just wish I could better convey the fear I felt. It was far beyond self-preservation, I had absolutely no control. Can you think of any reason I would have a fear like that? Ever since I saw this thread and it stirred up memories of this, I just can't shake it from my mind, like I missed out or something.

I wonder if it's possible the people in the room you speak of were calmed by some artificial manner and it didn't work on me or even did the opposite, hence the unexplained fear. Also I wonder if this was put vaguely into my mind as a dream so I wouldn't overthink it.

The idea that we may have been calmed in an artificial manner is one of the things I want to know. I felt elated and excited to be in the room. We all felt that way. When I noticed the non-humans, their reaction to me made me realize that they didn't expect me to see them.

I didn't freak out then. I didn't have enough time. Only when I was back in my living room did it finally dawn on me that I saw aliens. I half wondered if we were calmed by some sort of artificial manner. I don't know. NotThat dismissed my memory of those beings for years, saying it didn't happen because she didn't see it. Only recently has she accepted that I saw something she didn't.

If you saw tall beings with long arms and long legs (at least 8-10 feet tall) who had the same sort of coloring as the grey room and one short being taking orders from them, that would have been enough to freak you out. If you had been taken unwillingly, you definitely would have felt out of control.

I do not want to give you nightmares or add to your worries. I do not know if you were in the same place. However, your description of the hallway sounded quite similar to the structure of the grey room.

I honestly have to say that I had a positive experience with everything that occurred. I was not worried or afraid. I am sorry your "dream" was so scary.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
By the way Waiting - - I am an energy empath.

Your fears and Dephyle's fears feel different to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Waiting - - did someone mention Sleeper or Lou Baldin up thread? I haven't been able to read all.

Anyway - here is what he answered:

Yesterday at 9:16pm, annee wrote: Do you know anything about a grey room? A large spherical lighted grey room?

Lou: Hello annee, There are bazillions of such multipurpose rooms, for lack of better words.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958

Yes, I completely agree!! But I must admit that I still buy things that I don't need occasionally (hard habit to break) but the weird thing is....I don't care that I did it anymore and I don't care about the money I could have saved anymore....

It seems like the only important thing is how I treat other people AND my motives for how I treat other people...it MUST be pure intent....done not for my benefit but for others only.

It is OK to appreciate and enjoy things. It is OK to buy stuff that you enjoy using. It is OK to spend money. Even if you don't need it, it is still OK.

It is more a matter of do you own your stuff or does your stuff own you. How attached are you to your stuff? Could you get rid of most of it and move accross the country with just a car load?/ just a suitcase? Enjoying stuff is part of what makes us human. Being detached from stuff/ being able to walk away knowing it is just stuff and you can always buy more of it, is the next step-up. Super human?

And everything you do is for yourself. It is a funny fact. Even if you do something nice for someone else it is still for you, because it makes you feel good. If you do something "bad" it also makes you feel good somehow, that's why it is so easy to be "bad".

I think people make a choice to move toward good/light/God/truth/love or they choose to move away, to focus on self, each time they make a choice.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I tried to U2U but couldn't. What can you sense with my energy? People have commented on it when doing energy work or group meditation.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I tried to U2U but couldn't. What can you sense with my energy? People have commented on it when doing energy work or group meditation.

I think there is a limit on U2's for new registers. You have to build up points or something like that.

I don't study - practice - or work on abilities. I don't consciously try to pick up anything. Sometimes it just comes through.

You had some fear of unknown - but also wonderment of something greater then yourself.

I did not sense negative fear.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It is OK to appreciate and enjoy things. It is OK to buy stuff that you enjoy using. It is OK to spend money. Even if you don't need it, it is still OK.

It is more a matter of do you own your stuff or does your stuff own you. How attached are you to your stuff? Could you get rid of most of it and move accross the country with just a car load?/ just a suitcase? Enjoying stuff is part of what makes us human. Being detached from stuff/ being able to walk away knowing it is just stuff and you can always buy more of it, is the next step-up. Super human?

And everything you do is for yourself. It is a funny fact. Even if you do something nice for someone else it is still for you, because it makes you feel good. If you do something "bad" it also makes you feel good somehow, that's why it is so easy to be "bad".

I think people make a choice to move toward good/light/God/truth/love or they choose to move away, to focus on self, each time they make a choice.

Good questions! I would have to say that I may not be as far along as I had hoped. I think over the past couple of years, I have been somewhat of a packrat...thinking I might need certain things and afraid to let go of them. I am getting there though.

You are right that doing for others is also doing for yourself. Although, doing something bad does not make me feel good, esp. lately. For example....talking bad about others. Like most people that do that, it made me feel better about myself. Now, it feels terrible. Just can't do it anymore.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Qu you estion, what are you going to do when you find person or person who have been there?

Question, How high up was the second teir, or what you called a balcony?
Did your friend tell you if it was too high up for someone to jump off of and land on the main floor.

If there were alot of people there in pairs, would there be enough room for more people?
How big is it?
Were they spread out?
Do you think you were on that big ufo that flew over arizona, usa?
HOw much does time come in to play with your story other than the pregnacy?
When did you remember this happened?
Did you experience a time shift, with your age?
Did something trigger you to remember this experience?
Did anyone die?
Did you remeber it right before it happened?
Did you remember it after it happened?
Of course you remember it turing it happened?
What year did it happen in, and were you that age then?
Is your friend ok?
Was it easier for you to identify personal features of people that were farther away, rather than closer, but not their identity?
Other than your experience, Im perplexed to read that you thought something other than the experience had happened to you.
It seemed like you were implying something malicious or harmful had been done to your body.
What ever it was, it doesn't seem like it has given you any medical problems or conditions.
Well, anyway, by the time you get around to reading this reply you'll be home.
Answer as many of my questions as you can, now that I've asked, or since I'm asking.
I love your thread!
This is totally what ATS is all about.
You couldn't possible find people like this in other countries through myspace or facebook.
It will be tough though,........

Were you or your friend questioned by anyone or anything?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You had some fear of unknown - but also wonderment of something greater then yourself.

I did not sense negative fear.

Thank you. I have been told that it is very pleasant to meditate with me and that my energy is calm and soothing.

I was also told that I have a seperate, attached energy. I was currious if you could pick up on it.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chubbybuffalo
I have had a few unexplainable things happen, an inanimate object moving, a couple strange prophetic moments, etc... I too am completely non-materialistic & have had extreme difficulty being apart of this world, so much so that I have been recieving disability for some time now.

I would like to hear more about your experiences. Often when people have altered state experiences they become detached from things and people. It is not that they don't like people, it is more like you care about all people equally and pretty indifferent to their activities and preoccupations. It makes it difficult to live in the world in an active way.

It is also very common for people who have had altered state experiences to be ill/disabled/cronic pain/tired/odd physical issues.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I would have to say that I may not be as far along as I had hoped. I think over the past couple of years, I have been somewhat of a packrat...thinking I might need certain things and afraid to let go of them. I am getting there though.

You are right that doing for others is also doing for yourself. Although, doing something bad does not make me feel good, esp. lately. For example....talking bad about others. Like most people that do that, it made me feel better about myself. Now, it feels terrible. Just can't do it anymore.

You seem to be collecting for a disaster so collecting makes sense. You sound like you are doing great

I, too, find it difficult to talk bad about others. I think it has to do with where you are on the spiritual path. You get to a point when you are really aware of how you can cause other people pain and are extremely unwilling to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join