It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed Prophecy Coming True For The World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Are you so hateful or resentful to the One True God, that you would turn a blind eye to the truth?

Don't be silly how can I resent or hate what I find no evidence of ?

I don't see faces in the clouds mate you happen to do so you've probably been taught to see these imaginary patterns at a young age so need it to be true an will make it so.

It is one thing to predict which horse will win a race but another to get involved in doping .

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

The origins of this hmmm, Do you know the "Prophet" Mohammed when to the Jews of Medina and try to sell himself off as Gods prophet to them? They didn’t buy is garbage, so he sold it to someone else who did, they killed every Jew, in Medina.... Allah is nothing more the Mohamed moon god, masquerading to be the God of Moses, Father Of Jesus...

Silly person, you tell me to know my history when you yourself don’t know it…. Also Mohamed was nothing more the a 8th Century thug.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
poedxsoldiervet, unfortunately you have a lot more to learn. For such a topic of choosing a belief that supposedly depends on your soul existing for eternity in either a place called a "heaven" or a "hell", its so very alarming that such individuals are so unwilling to exert the effort to discover the truth. Again, you have much more to learn. I cant hold your hand on this one and show you, you have to make an effort on your own. Your knowledge is lacking, I used to be in your shoes my friend, and wouldn't have believed it also, as I am sure you dont.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

You are misguided, I do not see imaginary sky fairies; I also cannot not see Virus and Microscopic organisms with the Naked eye as well.... I cannot see the wind But I can feel its presences. I do not need to see God to fell his Presence. Friend I should be dead a few times now, several of them while I was in Iraq fighting a war. At that point in time I did not believe in God.

But things happened events were put into motion that made me see, and while I still am not 100% committed to the fact, the King has patience and teaches me knew things each day. I know the truth now, I cannot go back to sleep on him. I am a sinner, but through the Lord he will take care of those things.

Have you read Luke 8:4-15?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I would say the same about you, the truth is we really don’t know everything, if we die maybe we will learn it. But I will stick to my beliefs, because in my heart I know they are right....

By reading a few Words I have written on the Internet doesn’t really give you the option to see how I have come to this. I once was in your shoes, I did not believe, but many things happened which changed my opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Now the reason I think the Koran is worthless trash is this, The Prophet was nothing more than a Glorified Thug, who spread his moon god to over 1.1 Billion people today...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

even though your post is still here and has not been deleted , i demand a proof that the muslims worship a moon god, and if you dont have one then i demand an apology.

waiting for the proof

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

www.biblebelievers.org.au...
www.bible.ca...
www.mostmerciful.com...
www.creationstudies.org...

Now these are just a few, but you may not think they are true, and it is up for debate.... But I will not apolgize.

Why should My post be deleted, All I said was I believe that the Koran is trash and the Mohammed was a worthless thug.... I also said I believe Muslims were miss-guided, And I told the author of an Op who said Muslims were trash were wrong... Everything is up for debate,

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Dr UAE

www.biblebelievers.org.au...
www.bible.ca...
www.mostmerciful.com...
www.creationstudies.org...

Now these are just a few, but you may not think they are true, and it is up for debate.... But I will not apolgize.

wooow just wooow your sources are coming from none muslim sites and people ,just shows the quality of you research.

when you want to prove this to me you should quote the quran not peoples beliefs.

still waiting for a quote from the quran or from prophet mohammeds tongue.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

WHY would the that thug or his book of lies reveal that he is lying? That would be like Jesus saying, Well I was crusfied but never really died, My followers wisked me to Europe where I can have babies with the Hooker Mary........ Duh, I should also mention this.

The Quraysh tribe into which Muhammad was born was particularly devoted to Allah, the moon god, and especially to Allah's three daughters who were viewed as intercessors between the people and Allah.

The worship of the three goddesses, Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat, played a significant role in the worship at the Kabah in Mecca. The first two daughters of Allah had names which were feminine forms of Allah.

The literal Arabic name of Muhammad's father was Abd-Allah. His uncle's name was Obied-Allah. These names reveal the personal devotion that Muhammad's pagan family had to the worship of Allah, the moon god.

So in my opinion Muhammad took his tribes moon god and flipped it to what it is today....

I should also add you wont belive me anymore then I would belive the what the Koran says about Jesus not actually dying, like the New Testament says he does.

Yes I have read your Book.

Read John Chapter 3 and Luke 8:4-15

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
According to Mayan prophecies the wicked one that you describe is the ego of man.

The REAL Mayan prophecies never said any such thing. You said you never read any other books of faith... perhaps you would enjoy looking up the translations of the Mayan Codexes (all of them) and finding out just what they said.

A lot of people recently have been making money selling books full of fake (or modern) claims about what the Mayans said, and if people are in a "oh, this must be the most horrible time ever" mindset then they'll believe without ever checking.

If you read history, you'll find these times aren't so bad. The REAL history... the real detail of how people mistreated others (pregnant women killed and their dying babies cut from their wombs and proclaimed to be Christian children) and so on and so forth. Read up on the horiffic times of the Black Plague.

Or, better yet, stop and look at how many people are kind in this world; how many little courtesies there are out there.

The world didn't end in ruder times (when public games that involved killing and mutilating real people were popular and slavery and genocide were just the usual practices of kingdoms.) So unless you think somehow that the "natural, pure, sinless way of the world" is to go back to stoning people (Biblical law), selling your children (ditto), killing all the people of a nation (except for girl children under 9 years old which you then took for your concubines or slaves -- also commanded by the deity of the Bible) is a preferred way to live, then the world is becoming a much better place.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have read the book and studied the bible with several religious groups.

This book does contradict itself. Only a thorough study with no preconceived notions, will bring this to light. In the groups I studied with, the regular people denied this fact. The leaders knew about these contradictions and said they didn't understand the contradictions in the context of what their religion taught.

Showing you where to look will not convince you of these facts.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Have you read Luke 8:4-15?

Yes I have do you want to discuss the contents of the chapters or whether the alleged author existed or whether the this particular jesus existed?

A parable is not evidence of a prophesy coming true if that's what you're getting at. The particular parable in this case makes it quite clear that the content was not for everyone but for a select few probably of a bloodline.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

again you fail to prove it , your just saying things from your mind and calling names which shows what a person you are in real life , you have no respect for other people and their beliefs.

i dare you find one muslim that give jesus christ names like you do , in fact no muslim is a muslim unless he believes in jesus christ.

at least have some respect will you?

next time dont lie to people about islam and its beliefs unless you have solid evidence , and that is from the quran, which i think you never read it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That would be like Jesus saying, Well I was crusfied but never really died

Well according to the story he was back alive again in 3 days. understandable if your talking about an entity that is alleged to have created all that there is

My followers wisked me to Europe where I can have babies with the Hooker Mary

There is no less evidence for jesus being married to Mary than for not, considering a tomb contains the remnants of such seems like there's quite a few possibilities.

The fact that you choose to accept one piece of information without corroborating evidence and reject another without scrutiny speaks volumes.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by moocowman]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Your right a parable doesnt show true evidence, however I pointed it out to show you the story of the seeds.... It was not meant to for anything other then that.

He who has eyes let him see....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I fail to prove it because you do not wish to see it. You are a Muslim, I respect your right to worship as you choose... However, I have read your book and have discussed it with other Muslims, ( whom I have an Uncle from North Africa, Married My Aunt. ) Also why would the Koran state it is false? You don’t want to look outside the box for whatever reason....

I should also note that while Muslims do believe Jesus was a prophet, That in itself is a slap in the face of Christianity who believe (and know) Jesus to be the Son of God; The Messiah of the Jews and Gentiles. You talk about respect for other peoples and their beliefs but no other religion commands its followers to Kill Non-believers (infidels). Yes the crusades were lead by the Catholic Church, by that was for power and Money, lead by Corrupt individuals.... anyone came claim to be a Christian, but your actions prove otherwise.... Like the crusades...

Jesus commands me to be tolerant, “He who is without sin, cast the first stone" (paraphrasing) He says if someone sues you for your shirt give them your cloak; if they slap you on your left cheek, give them your right cheek as well. The King wants you to be tolerant and spread his word, I will not be held accountable for others sins, they will answer for those. It is my job to lay the seeds for Jesus to Harvest them. I do not mean to offend you, I only wish to spread the word as I understand it; As you want to do with yours.

But you will not listen to my words because you think them to be false..... Have you read the Old and New Testaments? Muslims say Allah is a continence of those books? If this is the case how come you haven’t read those books... Read John Chapter 3.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think you took what I was saying out of context... I was speaking to DrUAE.

He said that I need to pull evidence from the Koran to prove my allegations of it being a false Relgion. And I was saying why would the Koran have statements like that in there; and then thats when I gave those examples....

I think your trying to reach for something that isnt there.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by Tormentations
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Since some things in the bible came true it only makes sense. To me, at least.

Don't you understand what Zionism is, those people MAKE these things happen. That's how you fulfill a prophecy!!!

You hit the nail on the head here. Government and revealed religions go hand in hand. It's all money and power to control the masses. It has been this way for ages. Countless good and sensible people throughout history have been duped by this. People who are in the financial and the right positions of power can pretty much make anything happen. A famous prediction of the bible I hear is that it predicted the formation of Israel. One would call that a prediction, I would say that it is coincidence that when the United Nations formed, Israel was formed and to this day gets away with actions that other countries couldn't. Why is this? It's not a bible prophesy, it's a self fulfilled prophesy.

The bible is vague because it is easy to interpret anyway you want. Think about, humanity never learns from it's history, we keep repeating it. It's an endless cycle of wars, famine, prosperity, and so on. The ones who wrote the bible, or whoever the ones who edited over time (and that has happened a lot) knew this. Anyone can write in a book, "oh the earth will experience war and many people die and lay in the ruins of their homes." Oh really, that's some fine fortune telling there, but seriously that's how these infomercial psychics make a living because just like with so called bible prophesies people will eat it up typically without much reason but by blind faith. Humanity for the most part are lost and insecure. Corrupt governments and the religions want it this way.

Here's one example. My fiances family are baptist christians. When we are staying with her parents, we go to church on sunday. Even though I don't believe in what they do, I can still go because I know they won't change my opinion of anything. Don't get me wrong, most of the people there are nice, the pastor is a good man and has a good sense of humor. However, he does go into what other pastors, priests, and others do which is get into the fear factor thing. On one of his sermons he was going into how people are going away from the church and that he wishes more 9/11 events would happen because disasters and tragedies bring people into the church. It didn't surprise me because I've heard this from other church services, but it just goes back to self fulfilled prophecy. People in power that belong to a church whose pastor says these things, will definitely be in the position to make this happen. Think about it, why do even the world leaders bow to the pope?

I feel that humanity needs to practice their own religious beliefs without being part of some corrupt systems agenda. The bible isn't the final word in anything, nor is any other religious book or scripture. It's fine to use as a guide to living, but not as a guide to enslave humanity and become divided by bigotry, racism and intolerance.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

You state the when Israel was a self-Fulfilled Prophecy, but if it was written in the bible doesn’t it make it a Biblical Prophecy? Read Ezekiel 36 as well as 38-39. Ezekiel 36 is a bible prophecy that came true, Regardless if the UN made it happen God said it would happen. So doesn’t that make it a correct Biblical Prediction?

You should also read John Chpt 3 and 4. Also the pastor at your in-laws church is kooky... I do not go to church for that reason, it’s a money power thing organized religion is in fact the biggest man made scam out there, Your relationship with Jesus is you and yours alone. As long as you know him and try to live by right by him, you will be okay.

Either way read Ezekiel 36-39 and John 3-4

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Why are people arguing with a religious fundamentalist?

I have a better idea that will cause less brain damage; lets smoke some crack coc aine and run head first into steel walls.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join