It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed Prophecy Coming True For The World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The wicked one shall be revealed world wide when all these dead bodies suddenly surface on the face of the whole earth of who all been the wicked one. And the astral plane that the wicked one used itself shall die and smoke up the skyies with lots and lots of smoke. The smoke will block out the sun light during the day and the moon light during the night. Plus, all dreams shall pass away as in it shall be no more dreams once the astral plane dies.

When will it all happen?

I'd say this month, prolly this week, but what do you think?

Get a sense of sources from the following quoting...

"2 Thess 2:

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

"Mark 13:

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,"

Oh, and where shall the wicked one go to? Hell. It will be great relief from that tribulation that the wicked one was causing this world and the Lord. I bet the wicked one gets a scary rise out of this. For the wicked one is dead in Christ.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
According to Mayan prophecies the wicked one that you describe is the ego of man. I await the times when everyone can see ego at work and will know who's intention is pure and who's is motivated to put themselves first over others.

I do believe like you say that the end is near. But I don't think the world is going to blow up and disappear for why would heaven come to earth and the lord rule for 1000 years if the earth was gone?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Quick question...

why is the bible a reliable source to site for a prediction?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The bible has been and always will be 100% accurate.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Since some things in the bible came true it only makes sense. To me, at least.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What has come true?

And why is another faith's book not just as reliable?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

Quick question...

why is the bible a reliable source to site for a prediction?

Because it says so, if you read it/them you will see clearly that all the book read in context, is poof of its' own validity.

Yes I know that is retarded but that's how people who've been told to believe this stuff think.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Please provide evidence of a bible prophecy coming true ie accurately and without doubt.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by moocowman]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
yes we might need a real explanation of what has already occurred to make the information you stated as valid.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Please, please, please..

I am up to here with prophecies and bogeymen and scare tactics...when the end comes, it will go *poof* and you know, for all we know, we have all been dead since Dec 31, 1999.

We have moved on to hell.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by Tormentations

Please provide evidence of a bible prophecy coming true ie accurately and without doubt.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by moocowman]

I wouldnt' hold my breath lol....although the bible predicted that you would ask for such evidence.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

But I am I'm waiting.

It'd make my life easier if I could just look at a book and see what's the what today ya know?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by stereovoyaged

But I am I'm waiting.

It'd make my life easier if I could just look at a book and see what's the what today ya know?

Actual names/dates/events, etc would be impressive. Instead you will get a bunch of religious imagery open to interpretation.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

What has come true?

And why is another faith's book not just as reliable?

The snare mentioned in Luke 21. The reveal of the Son of man in Luke 17. Other stuff too. It's up to the reader to understand what the writing in bible means. If you read not the bible, then you wont know what the Son of man is, correct? So prooving some of it to non-readers of the bible is useless if you ask me. I havent read any other faith book. Who knows what's in them.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Who said we havn't read the bible, I have read it and I see no prophicies coming true. I see a bunch of generic statements that are open to interpretation

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Those are vague examples (not that what they say is vague, but to me, to another person who is just popping in, that means nothing.)

I was raised on the Bible.

I also took it upon myself to read other faiths books too.

They all have predictions, why are the others not just as true?

Why have you not looked at other books?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Example of generic prediction:

Matthew 24:6-7
And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places(lol)."

Wars, famine, earthquakes, etc...these are not new and have ALWAYS been going on. Man has been warring since the beginning of time

edit for LOL@ various places, how much more generic can you get

[edit on 15-2-2010 by stereovoyaged]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

Who said we havn't read the bible, I have read it and I see no prophicies coming true. I see a bunch of generic statements that are open to interpretation

Not my fault I see what you dont. Now is it? And be fair.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If you haven't read any other faith book as you just claimed, than how in the heck are you certain that you are risking your soul for eternity on the correct religion?

I say the world is not going to end, not this week, nor month nor 100 years and I have researched nearly every religion only to determine them all useless. I have the one up on you, as you just admitted your failed soul searching effort. That level of laziness is unacceptable for such an important decision as "saving your soul". The real God just spoke to me... YEP, HE DID! He informed me that you failed his experiment, and has a nice place of fire for you waiting...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join