It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed Prophecy Coming True For The World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by let the reader understand

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
"Their is no God apart from me, I know not one..." Every man woman an child should say this every time they look in the mirror! by the way am I mirroring something about you? we are all 1.

You are absolutely correct. Do you see why God's name is blasphemed everyday? Because people bow to one that doesn't exist, when the one that does exist, they don't see, who is before them and with them daily and never hidden.

We like to play hide and seek....otherwise we get REAL board.

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2010 by let the reader understand]

I blame all organized Religion they only speak of separation not the oneness! they tell of a vengeful judgemental God thats outside themselves instead of preaching its inside were you will find him you yourself!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by let the reader understand

"Their is no God apart from me, I know not one..." Every man woman an child should say this every time they look in the mirror! by the way am I mirroring something about you? we are all 1.

You are absolutely correct. Do you see why God's name is blasphemed everyday? Because people bow to one that doesn't exist, when the one that does exist, they don't see, who is before them and with them daily and never hidden.

We like to play hide and seek....otherwise we get REAL board.

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2010 by let the reader understand]

I blame all organized Religion they only speak of separation not the oneness! they tell of a vengeful judgemental God thats outside themselves instead of preaching its inside were you will find him you
yourself!

Funny how this discussion comes up in a prophesy thread. You are right on though. The vengeful judgmental God is your conscience. If you know God and you know that He is within us all who have checked their ego at the door, then you know that adhering to the golden rule and the commandments will bring you happiness. Violating a commandment is hurting somebody else, and in doing that you are hurting God. That sour feeling you feel after hurting somebody IS the wrath of God. It can become debilitating to those who have a soul, actually.

We are all one, indeed.

EDIT to add: And organized religion is the false prophet people are warned against. The purpose of organized religion is to control people, and to further the agenda of those that run the organized religions. I have yet to find an organized religion that speaks of God as being the soul within each sack of meat we call humans.

The above comment is my opinion and my opinion only. If you disagree because a magical book told you that your God is some guy with a white beard sitting in a cloud waiting to hurl lightning at you for questioning him, then please move along...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by nydsdan]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
reply to post by Tormentations

Who said we havn't read the bible, I have read it and I see no prophicies coming true. I see a bunch of generic statements that are open to interpretation

Reading and understanding are two very different things. If you've read the old testament you see that the prophecies written have come true by reading the new testament. Not all of the prophesies have been fulfilled as of yet. What other book in the history of man has had the impact on mankind that the Bible has? You will believe what you want to believe...True faith by it's own definition doesn't require evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
“ The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the LORD who does all these. ”
—Isaiah 45:7, NASB

Please if you are here to warn.

Explain to me what this peace of 100 % biblical truth. For it is in the bible.
What does it say and means ?

Everyone is a son of GOD!!!! The devil did not create himself lol. Satan is a WATCHER. Watchers as stated in a few places in the bible but none better than Enoch are the 200 Sons of GOD who were here to WATCH over us for god and keep us protected. They got horny, wanted to be with Human girls and mated with them. The offspring were the Giants(Nephlim). They the Watchers then ruled over men as the Gods that they are. Greek gods were not just some made up fairy tail. GOD got really angry that the Watchers dis-obeyed him and mated with humans, made humans worship them instead of him and created ruthless halfbreed creatures to roam earth and terrorize humans.

GOD sent the flood to wipe the Giants (Nephlim) out after he had his arch angels to take care of the Watchers.

God (elohim) stands in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods (elohim) he passes judgment.
Psalm 82:1

Elohim means divine being unless its used in a singular form, if it is then they are talking about GOD himself. The bible is hard to interpret but 100 percent accurate.

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

www.michaelsheiser.com... Learn how to read the bible from the worlds expert and everything will make sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
reply to post by stereovoyaged

But I am I'm waiting.

It'd make my life easier if I could just look at a book and see what's the what today ya know?

Try Poor Richard's almac for that format.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
At OP your predictions only apply to yourself so goodluck when your astral plane dies this week...
The fish in the sea can't see the birds flying in the sky!
my coming of one was untold, but the result was awsome!
Lose the Ego?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is all good and fine.

But.

NOT ALL BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE.

The Shinto's, American Indians, or Pagans in general take this all with a grain of salt.

Is there some good stuff in the Bible? yeah.

Are the prophecies wide enough to drive through? Fairly so.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Originally posted by Tormentations
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Since some things in the bible came true it only makes sense. To me, at least.

Please provide evidence of a bible prophecy coming true ie accurately and without doubt.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by moocowman]

Hello,
I am by no means a "bible scholar."
Somewhere in the new testament, book of revelations it speaks of things to come in the story of the four horsemen...Of the apocalypse.
en.wikipedia.org...
This is a good starting point. Thanks

[edit on (2/15/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
For all o you naysayers who want to know what the bible has predicted, all one most do is google Israel Bible prophcey....

www.israelinbibleprophecy.com...
www.abbaswatchman.com...
www.100prophecies.org...

These are just a few... But if one wants real hard core proof jut ask and you shall recieve. Open your bible to Exekiel 36, The lord your God, Father of Jesus, Jesus the Son of man states this: '

"For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 28 You will live in the land I gave your forefathers; you will be my people, and I will be your God. 29 I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. 30 I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. 31 Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. 32 I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign LORD. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, O house of Israel! "

www.biblegateway.com...

And here are a few more..
ezinearticles.com...:-Israel-1948&id=449317
home.flash.net...

So you see if God said this would be, Then this will be, Your King will return, the armies of Gog and Magog, will attack Isreal, You will see not one Jew killed, and there mighty armies crushed by Your Lords Power....

Shortly after that the King of Kings and Lord of Lords shall return and take his church leaving the Devil reign over Earth for 7 years....

When is this? Only God knows the time... Not even the Son.

But many of you will still doubt the power of the one true King, even now your hearts are heavy, do not let the false christians sway your heart away from God, Know him, lethim know you, you do not want to stand befor the grea whie throne and here the King say away from I do not know you.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Bible is not omnipotent, it is man made therefore flawed but does have a supernatural knack for identifying human nature, All it's predictions are based on the premise that history repeats itself and in many senses is correct. It's quite eerie how repetitive the nature of man, almost as though it's a program and every program has a designer that knows it inside and out.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

April 14th Tithe day....Bring your fattened paychecks for the slaughter.

Peace

A piece of advise! never ever give a date its a sign of weakness!

Pardon me, April 15th, not the 14th. Had valentines on the brain.

I like your advise, can you tell that to the government because taxes are due wither it's a sign of weakness or not.

Tithe means TAX.

Peace

[edit on 15-2-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

And 'ADVISE' is spelt 'advice'

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Prophecy in the Old Testament

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

micah lived about 750-680 years before Christ.

-------

Luke 21:33: Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

------
Please do a google search for fulfilled bible prophecy.

Also you have to consider that 11 of 12 apostles died a martyrs dead for him the 12th one suffering banishment instead.

Pray with a humble heart to god and ask him to reveal the truth and he will

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

why is the bible a reliable source to site for a prediction?
The bible has been the only book that has withstood both the tests of time and man. It has told of ufo's, space aliens, the global gov't, the end times, and the rise and fall of 4 major kingdoms! And that's just for starters!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by marsvoltafan74

The Bible is not omnipotent, it is man made therefore flawed
Do you know anything about the bible? Not trying to be arrogant or sarcastic, but you don't seem to. For if you did, then you'd know that the bible is a given set of scriptures from God directly to man when he was under the influence (The Holy Ghost) of God. That's in 1st peter I believe. It plainly states that the scriptures are not open for "Man's" interpretations, for they were given unto men who were under the direct influence of God at the time of their writings. Please, don't take my word for it, go look it up for yourself.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Somewhere in the new testament, book of revelations it speaks of things to come in the story of the four horsemen...Of the apocalypse.

Well that is about as vague as you can get ! Clear proof of prophesy coming true.

"And this weeks lotto numbers will be either odd or even and appear on the selection ticket"

Every new president that has been elected (chosen) has been declared the so called "Antichrist" by one xtian or another what utter crystal ball rubbish, we can all pick a winning horse after the race was won.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by moocowman]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The bible has been the only book that has withstood both the tests of time and man. It has told of ufo's, space aliens, the global gov't, the end times,

Also all the latest Gordon Ramsey recipes, the script for Avatar and the instructions on how to build a PC.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Every new president that has been elected (chosen) has been declared the so called "Antichrist" by one xtian or another what utter crystal ball rubbish, we can all pick a winning horse after the race was won.
Anti-Christ is anybody who is against Christ. So, being that Obama said he believes there are different "Paths" to rightousness, and that he doesn't believe in heaven, then that would surely qualify him as an "anti-christ". Also, there's a big difference in the "coming" ruler called the antichrist, for he is also called, " the son of perdition". I haven't seen any president called the son of perdition yet.

As far as those 4 horsemen of the apocolypse? You'll recognise them if you are alive when the tribulation begins, trust me, you and many others will!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Yea, they made fun of noah too when he was building the ark, that is, until the water started rising!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I wouldnt' hold my breath lol....although the bible predicted that you would ask for such evidence.

Indeed, the bibles clearly predict on several occasions -

"The herders of cattle (moocowman) in conflict with the the Shepherd .

There is a good reason why xtians are not allowed to associate with fortune tellers and that is, the gypos use the same vague method of prediction but are far more accurate.

"A tall man will bring new ideas into your life but you may choose to resist change, he will have one leg pointing east and one west. You are an old soul and have a long life ahead of you "

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Yea, they made fun of noah too when he was building the ark, that is, until the water started rising!

And who were "They" exactly ? Were you there ? No you were not.

Do you have any evidence that any of this ever happened ? No you do not.

Considering you have no evidence that the alleged event ever happened, it is quite a leap into delusion to comment upon the event being predicted let alone those who you alleged to scoff at the prediction.

There is an ocean of difference between making fun of someone and observing the stupidity of their wild unfounded claims, although the word mockery does come to mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join