It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightStuff
reply to post by Snowi

I'm sorry how am i the ignorant one? I'm not the one that is claiming that countries have most definately moved. Sorry if knowing a little more about geography than you makes me ignorant.

Please, to all the people making posts about the movement of countries and timeshifts and all the like, it is not worth making a post because your recolection of a location is different to reality. We all misplace our keys, but we dont make a thread about it.

so you joined today, for WHAT purpose???? We should all just shut up? again for WHAT purpose????

Why does it concern you if you haven't experienced it yourself???

Why not just move along??? I see GFL threads etc, or Ashtar crap, and I don't agree with it, but I don't jump in and ridicule those who have a different experience than me...

It just makes no sense.... what is your motive or goal here??

You just trolling and like being abusive to strangers???

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
sigh - after 54 pages - the people claiming that ` they remember new zealand being different ` still havnt - despite repeated goading ,

i will spell it out for you :

if you really did ` dimension jump ` from an alternate existance where newzealand was in a different place - the OTHER differences would be so monumental and profound that you would not have JUST the ` the location of new zealand is wrong ` realisation that many claim is thier only clue

you cannot play musical chairs with islands and continents - and attempt to pretend nothing else would change - like many are

take this as an insult - but after attempting to coax some further respose from some of you - on the changes between this and your alleged home dimension

i have given up - and am going to lable you idiots and or liars .

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

There ARE a TON, and I mean a TON, of huge "other" differences.... complete changes in culture, did you read any of the other timeline threads at all and see how they all tie in together....

There are COLLOSSAL differences.....

Nelson Mandella is Alive, you guys believe Atlantis is a real place and even know where it is... Van Halen Songs are back in this timeline... "thank GOD", in the last timeline, before the American somoa Quake, All the Queen songs were messed up, on Queens greatest hits, they didn't even have Bohemian Rhapsody on there, Patrick Swayze, poor guy, died and came back 3 times..... Norm from Cheers, and this timeline, is SOOOOOOO gentle compared to others..... this is such a mellow sweet place, SOOOOO much more peaceful and calm...there are a TON of pictures of me missing off the internet, that I used to LOVE to show off....not to be found on any disk or computer.... just one day 'pooff" gone, not even on facebook, no one else remembers.....

In my timeline the internet started in 1994..... not sure about this one, but I think I have seen people talking about being on the internet back in the 80's????

It sure as heck is WAYYYYYY more than JUST Australia..... do some RESEARCH there buddy..... and use some SCIENCE to explain why you think it couldn't happen.....

Sputtering out insults just disables YOUR credibility... not OURS...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
this is just plain sad. Yes there are threads on other things such as abductions, and other unexplainable phenomena, and whether i agree or disagree, i dont slander them in any way, as it is not able to be proved or disproved, however, someone mistaking a countries location is not any form of phenomena, its a bunch of people who didnt pay any attention in high school, and to top it off, havnt looked at a world map for over 20 years.

If knowing what i'm talking about makes me the stupid one, then i feel very sorry for the rest of you.

My hope for humanity is slowly dwindling.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ATS features a number of paradoxes, that's part of what ATS is. Some are proved false, some are discussed, some end up true. If ATS members didn't feel it deserved attention, the thread wouldn't have received all the posts.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is fascinating. I have always known NZ to be S.E. of Australia, i'm practically a walking almanac, however, i'm not willing to discount all these people who are SURE that NZ used to be in the N.W. What if those who do are from another dimension/ timeline and at some point somehow "switched" over to this one? Any other anomalies you guys have noticed in this reality?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

You dont think it could be map confusion?

If you looked at this map:

www.gracegalleries.com...

Would you be confused years later?

I dont discount timeline shift's but the map issue can be explained i think, it all comes down to continental seperation. Also if they remember NZ somewhere different they should remember that NZ probably had different native people. All the natives in NZ are linked to all the islands in that area. Solomon islands, cook islands, fiji etc etc, they all look very similar, well to us. If you say that to them expect an argument lol

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowi

dude if you think that the 2 main islands of NZ has moved thousands of km's from the Indian ocean to the Pacific closer to the south pole and only a few people here have noticed then I can safely say with no insult or bad ..you are stupid!
No if's or but's, it is almost the most stupidest thing I have ever heard...EVER!

Dont get all huffy about this it's the truth.....stop and think b4 you type in the future! for the sake of humanity

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Rollo]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
this time shift thing is a good excuse to never be wrong in any way ever again...if facts dont line up...to save face...oh you just dont get it, I'm from a different dimension, I time shifted or ...some other bemoaning pitiful excuse.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

That's a great point, seeing a map projection like that could definately be whats going on in some cases. I simply find the whole topic intriguing though, even if not due to a dimensional jump, what it says about the way the mind works is equally fascinating. Some of the differences people have stated on this thread are exercises in themselves to think about.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

Yeah totally true, what amazes me is that this thread has so many pages and replies and the OP has so many stars. There is no discussion or investigation on it. It took me 5 minutes to find that map.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollo

lol yup it's a perfect unprovable thread with great potential for attention seeking.

Unless they have time machine they neglected to tell us about

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
sigh - after 54 pages - the people claiming that ` they remember new zealand being different ` still havnt - despite repeated goading ,

i will spell it out for you :

if you really did ` dimension jump ` from an alternate existance where newzealand was in a different place - the OTHER differences would be so monumental and profound that you would not have JUST the ` the location of new zealand is wrong ` realisation that many claim is thier only clue

you cannot play musical chairs with islands and continents - and attempt to pretend nothing else would change - like many are

take this as an insult - but after attempting to coax some further respose from some of you - on the changes between this and your alleged home dimension

i have given up - and am going to lable you idiots and or liars .

I understand what you are trying to say but you seem to forget the most important thing: We really don't know how reality works. Everything may be possible. It doesn't have to be a pretext but a fact if you think about it.

So it may be an impossible task to try to explain this with reasonable logic and the current science if we are dealing with things which go beyond our limits and knowledge.

But be thankful that there are people who have got a glimpse of the true nature of our reality.

Project Camelot interview
"This is what has caused an overlay of timelines, creating a tangled complexity which apparently is challenging for even the most brilliant present-day minds to understand fully."

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Nelson Mandela has died?? Does anyone have memories of this?
He was inprisioned for a lot of years, thats what i remember.

The best of Queen messed up? there are a lot of different 'region' albums, the one in your region doesn't necessarily have the same songs as my region.

I too thought NZ was NW but thats because i don't know alot about geography, but i admit that.
After seeing the maps i just realised i was wrong and that's what it is, a mistake. I confused it with New Guinea.

PS: I can't believe this got 55 pages so far.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
what pisses me off about this thread is that we who have noticed this difference already agreed on page 2 that it is probably due to bad maps, and i am pretty sure that i have posted this about 5 times already. we are not stupid, and evidently we paid enough attention in geography to notice the difference in the maps.

i hope this thread gets closed and these people throwing insults around get banned, i have been hit with the banhammer for less.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
what pisses me off about this thread is that we who have noticed this difference already agreed on page 2 that it is probably due to bad maps, and i am pretty sure that i have posted this about 5 times already. we are not stupid, and evidently we paid enough attention in geography to notice the difference in the maps.

i hope this thread gets closed and these people throwing insults around get banned, i have been hit with the banhammer for less.

what is more stupid? To ignore the possibilty of wrong memory, or to say the last words? Nobody says you are all idiots because you don't know where a country on the map is, but maybe they think it's a bit idiotic to think that it is impossible to know someting wrong. Brain is not like a computer, memories are not that stone hard, they are allways a bit diffuse.

The secound thing is the fact, that if you or others have "jumped" in a nother dimension, not only new zealand would be changed. You know, - friends, food, brands, borders, languages, all would be radical different.

You wan't us open guys to be banned from ATS? Why?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Time line theory mostly stems from this Starfire Tor character featured on Dreamland.

www.starfiretor.com...

I can't say that I'm convinced but I don't remember Australia being so close to Papua New Guinea. And the rest of the little Asian islands.

You might have not remembered any difference because you have always been in this time line.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
FACT: Timeline shifts do occur.

I know for a fact someone is messing with the multiples timelines/ universes.

How do I know? Because in my previous timeline I distinctly remember the pop superstar Michael Jackson was a black man, and in this new timeline I woke up in he was a white man.

Oh wait never mind....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
[img]

[edit on 28-4-2010 by FreedomCorps]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCorps

Proof of nothing as your link does not work.

I just get a 404 error when trying to click on it.

EDIT TO ADD: It won't work if all you put inside the [img] bb code is this "Australianomollay.jpg"

EDIT: Fixed now

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Rising Against]

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join