It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 conspiracy theorist believers please read this as I am attacking you.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
(Not to those who have relocated countries or publically protested or did anything to back up their belifs except for right on a website.)

Awesome thanks for all of this proof, the hard work you put into researching it and DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
I don't believe or deny the conspiracy in any way for the record.

You have read all of these articles and for the ones (this attack is on american citizens who believe and think its wrong) who have stated that they believe it and are sickened by the event. It was tragic we know.

With that said here is my attack. You consider the government to be so evil and so horrible, they killed their own people to go to war with Iraq and get oil, and yet all you guys do is revert to a website and spew out arm chair activist statements. You believe this is true so what did you do about it. OH I KNOW! NOTHING! You keep living your life in america (home of the government capable of this),you keep paying tax dollars and any other bills (and now you fund the government who caused this), I am sure most vote (aid the government in another way) and there is a whole list of things I am sure would come up if I knew you and could single you out. It makes me sick that you all have nothing better to do with lives than share verbal attacks amongst eachother and that's it. How do you live with yourselves? If I placed full belief in this I would not be able to continue to live here and support a country capable of such horrible acts. You might as well start putting money on a murderers prison books, or go down to Mexico and try to get kidnapped and before you get killed please make sure to give him what money you can, maybe stop at an atm or something and make it worth it for him even more. You guys wine, moan, point fingers, try to spread the message that it happened and then do nothing.

Arm chair activism at it's finest in here. I remember when the world had people worth hearing who fought for what they believed in like Martin Luther King Jr, Ghandi, Malcolm X, John Lennon, Bob Dylan, Nelson Mandela, and people who had the heart to stand fight. These should be lessons taught. If you actually get up and fight instead of sit in the shadows and wimper amongst eachother something might come from it one day.

To those who have put time into either public protesting or funding into research or have done anything besides get on here and tell everyone how bad it is I give you a big CONGRATS! and keep doing what you are doing. But as for the rest of you please give it up already. It happened and you claim to know it and still you do nothing. Spineless, sad, and pitiful you all are. The more you sit and do nothing the more it will happen.

With all this said please don't make another boring, annoying and useless comment about how horrible the gov is until you actually do something about it.

One love.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seangkt

Hi!

As an outsider it would appear you are doing exactly what you are criticising others for - going on a web site and complaining. What exactly are you doing about it?

Peace!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by seangkt

You recommend public protesting? What the heck's that gonna achieve?

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by seangkt
With all this said please don't make another boring, annoying and useless comment about how horrible the gov is until you actually do something about it.

By your apparent standards, investigative journalists would be classified as "do nothings."

By your apparent standards, Woodward and Bernstein were "armchair" activists.

Additionally, it would seem as though you've not once encountered any news or coverage of a "9/11 Truth" protest or rally.

And finally, it appears as though the concept of learning through an online consortium of like-minded people is completely lost to you.

There are precious few people with the "internal wiring" to lead the public outcry. But they need the public outcry from which to gather steam. We are the outcry.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seangkt

Where are you going to start up the rally ?

I'll try to make it.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is an interesting piece of historical information, a timeline of the Revolutionary War which begins in 1754 and ends in 1788 when the US Constitution is ratified and adopted in the State of New Hampshire.

A total of 34 years, with less than 50% of the American Colonists participating. that is LESS than 50% of Americans partook in the movement to initiate change, change that created the Nation that we have today.

All of these events leading to the eventual revolution, or cataclysm of the Revolutionary War were first preceded by the colonists meeting and voicing their dissatisfaction with the tyrannical British rule.

Very similar to what we have on the internet today. American People with common concerns and the contribution and assimilation of evidence as to why.

In order to initiate any change, one must first establish and corroborate the facts or truth, before one can make any surmountable challenge to the status quo based upon said truth.

As far as development of the truth is concerned:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

We are only at stage one. Stage one of three.

www.ushistory.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Now that's what I'm saying. Good speech. I gave you a star. Real recognize real.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Pot meet kettle?

Do I really need a second line?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"If I placed full belief in this I would not be able to continue to live here and support a country capable of such horrible acts."

Then it may be best for you and others with similar views to continue believing the Official Fairy Tale. No sense in ruining your beauty sleep now.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
"Arm chair activism" is all there is to do with this conspiracy theory. There is no tangible evidence to take to court.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

More than sitting inside on this website.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

It wouldn't make much sense for me to show up at your house to tell you this as I am trying to tell everyone. All I am saying to everyone is here you can sit on this website all day long and cry about the government being so horrible but you are still here supporting it? Forgive me for trying rowl up the believers and maybe motivate 1 or 2 to be something other than talker. I have done my very small but fare share of fightings for certain things I believe in. I have friends in prison for releasing animals into the wild from corps and I just see people crying and taking no action and I strongly dislike it.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seangkt
(Not to those who have relocated countries or publically protested or did anything to back up their belifs except for right on a website.)

Its write buddy not right. Come talk to us when you learn the difference, aight!

Pot meet kettle?

Beautifully said.

just one more thing I'd like to add:

[edit on 2/13/2010 by budaruskie]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Fairy tale? I don't know you and don't mean any bad but I want to guess you live here in America and if you are one of the guys I targeted this at all I have to say is this fairy tale is what you have to live in too. But to me this "fairy tale" is a pretty awesome 95% of the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You have no idea of what any of us have done or may have endured in pursuit of the truth regarding 9/11. Many have made real sacrifices whether personal or economic. Perhaps even been imprisoned for protesting the very government you so loudly proclaim we have done nothing about.
If ATS is about denying ignorance then you stand on the shoulders of midgets my friend as you are completely ignorant or what any of us may have or have not done. It's a rare day when I can say someone successfully stuck both feet in their mouth at once.
How about you run your life and we'll take care of our own?
Thanks in advance for your sincere contrition!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

You know what the way I said it was wrong and I did make an investigatory journalist look bad and to those of who you got off your ass went to the location and did some through legit research and wrote about it awesome. But how many people do that here compared to the amount of people who just see a link on a website and post it with two sentences hoping to get stars and flags? Or they take two already written articles and state the same thing.

I have seen some beautifully researched projects on this website I am actually writing one in the alien board sometime by the end of next week stating an opinion on why it's pointless to sit around and tell alien stories with no real point besides wasting time and not getting any closer to the truth if there even is one.

It's not so much the journalism I am attacking either. I should've clarified that more. It's the cry babies who point fingers and call names and say how horrible government is but life isn't to bad for most. They just want so bad to believe the government is that bad for no reason better than it's what everyone else doing. Being all talk with action might as well be no talk at all in my books.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

If you would please reread my post I made sure to note that for all who have actively participated in some sort of public act or anything more meaningful than coming on this website and talking talking talking.
All talk no action might as well be no talk at all. So no offense to you if you have done anything and this wasn't to you if you have. I respect someone who isn't afraid to try and change what they believe is wrong but crying over the internet isn't the way to do that. I love this website and would like to see it be more than a story time, trash talk, arm chair activist website. I am in no way being ignorant by stating that those who run mouths and don't act aren't making anything any better. I am only stating the obvious.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

I am going between two posts right now debating nonstop. Please forgive the fact that I was rushing the situation and misspelled a word or two. I have put out close to 15000 characters adding up all of my posts in the last 20-30 minutes. If we want to divert from the argument by correcting grammar that's fine too.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by M0n0lyth

Or maybe something completely different. I go out and fight for what I believe in and what I am doing right now is fighting for a website I used to visit habitually and love. Now all I see is the same stories from different people. A year or two ago this website wasn't like that to me. People had more to say besides mimic the next new article on a website. People had ideas to come together and put heads together to try to maybe change something. Thanks to this website I have changed a lot of little things in my lifestyle for certain causes. Though nothing I have done can be marked as signifigant, I don't run my mouth about a government that I live under because a couple journalists made a couple good points linked to a conspiracy and it became a huge craze. I choose what to open my mouth about and I back it up which is what more people on this website should do.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seangkt

Maybe that is why this post sounded so bad then. Spend less time typing and more time gathering coherent thoughts so that you don't sound like such a hippo crit.

Ahh, just kidding bud. I see your point but it was not very well represented. If you want more activisim then cast the first stone my friend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join