It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Police Chiefs, 150 + CEO / CFO / Execs , Hundreds of Govt. Officials resign.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I find this to be quite ominous. A lot of the Police Chiefs are leaving after only being on the job for days or works...

Police Chiefs Resigning

1. Gaithersburg, MD Gaithersburg Police Chief John King resigned with little explanation last week, leaving his colleagues and community members wondering what happened.
2. Guttenberg, IA Police Chief Resigns After Seven Months on the Job, no reason
3. Harrisburg, PA - Richard Pickles retires after serving a month as Harrisburg police chief
4. Culpeper, VA When Scott Barlow announced two weeks ago he would step down from his job as chief of police with the town of Culpeper, it caught a lot of people off guard, including us.
5. Carbondale, IL - Police Chief Resigns, no reason given
6. Austin, MN - Several Austin City Council members said they were "shocked" by Austin Police Chief Paul Philipp's resignation Tuesday morning.
7. Jonesboro, GA - The City of Jonesboro’s new police chief has resigned, five weeks after being named to the top job.
8. Manassas, VA - found this quote: "I hope the Chief enjoys his retirement. Between his service in the Secret Service, Fairfax and Manassas, he’s earned it."
9. West Covina, CA - Tolich, a 21-year veteran of the force, retired nine years before he was eligible for full retirement benefits, Finance Director Thomas Bachman said

In the past 3 weeks, high-ranking government officials, CEO's, CFO's, and other high up execs are running like rats from a sinking ship.

Execs Resigning

This correlates with a lot of information I have been told. A captain in the Chicago Police has told someone I know that they have been told by the Feds to expect civil unrest and possible martial law very soon for example.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
An interesting email written to fightforyourlife blog....

If you still laugh at the thought of foreign troops on US soil maybe you should read this email I received just yesterday:

(Name with-held) I have been following your blog for a while now. The foreign troop situation is very real and i know that you are already aware of this. I live and work around Northern Virginia near DC. Pretty much the heart of the military industrial complex. I have had some experiences recently that have really shaken me up. I was walking around Reston in a well known shopping area and i saw a pack of about 10-12 German Military troops in full camo gear just hanging out and walking down the street. I saw the german flag on their arms. I was working at the time so i didnt have time to question them about their presence. About 4 weeks later, i was driving my car about 4 or 5 miles away from the area, and while i was at a red light, i see a car pull up next to me. There is one passenger in the drivers seat, and he is in full camo wearing a German Flag on his arm. (note the plates of his car was Virginia). I rolled down my window to get his attention. I tried to play it like i was a dumb civilian and asked him what unit he was with. He then told me he was German Military. I asked him what gave him jurisdiction to be operating on US American soil, and he hesitatingly said the US government. I then asked him who was in charge of his unit, who he answers to within the US, and what their role was. He then started to tell me that they are working directly with the Pentagon and their doing Security work at Dulles Airport. This is a major airport for this area and for DC. I tried to ask him if they have arrested anyone, and what exactly they were tasked with doing. He then hesitated to answer the question again. The light had turned Green at that time and we had to roll. This interaction has really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and has really solidified the seriousness of this situation. What the hell could they be doing at Dulles Airport? Who can we start out contacting to get more info on this? That seems like a blatant violation of the law. Not only are we violating Posse Commentates but we are now allowing FOREIGN MERCS to do this??????? What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
As far as everyone leaving their
jobs, I have no clue.

The German military does not
surprise me. We always have
foriegn troops here training. When
I was stationed at Ft. Bliss, Tx., we
had military from all over training
there.

Other than them maybe training
the people from TSA ( they really
need it) or at the Pentegon, I
really can't say.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Re: 50 Police Chiefs, 150 + CEO / CFO / Execs , Hundreds of Govt. Officials resign.

a good start...now if we can also get the CEOs/CFOs to stuff a lobbiest in their pocket as they leave....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I ran across this. What other evidence do you have?

I interviewed three German Bundeswehr MP´s fresh from Kosovo, pistols strapped to their sides and white MP armbands on their arms. Here are their revealing comments (This interview took place at the train station in Munich.)
"Oh, yes, we know about our German troops in America..Fort Bliss and Holloman AFB..." I asked, "Do you know WHY they are there...for the hour of martial law, to help arrest Americans and seize their weapons and fire upon them if they resist?" The spokesman for the group said, "Yes, we have heard all this, AND IT IS TRUE." www.federalobserver.com...

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
When I'm on ATS I see all sorts of posts about upcoming martial law.

When I'm out in "the real world," I don't see any evidence of it at all. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps it really is denying ignorance, or just simple paranoia.

Can you please help me understand why they think martial law might soon be in the US? I mean, what situations are they addressing? Because in my "real world" its just the same old, same old....

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
From your source:

Anonymous said...
Seeing German military in uniform in Reston VA would not be much of a surprise or meaningful intel. The German Army has a procurement / R&D facility with several hundred employees in an office building in Reston off of Sunrise Valley Drive near Wiele Ave and the 267 toll road. Many would likely be seen in uniform at lunch time at Reston Town Center or other malls / restaurants in the area. This facility does most of the procurement and coordination between the German military and the US military. If you are a defense contractor / supplier and you want to sell something to the German military, you will almost certainly work with and meet with German military personnel in this building. They also keep several German airforce planes at Dulles Airport and have done so since at least the 1980s.

February 11, 2010 12:22 PM

And look. The source has the same name as you. Mmm. Thats interesting. Are you a disinfo agent?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
come on peoples lets use some cognative reasoning the germans are coming ?? heh heh heh hada say it. and here i goes trying to reason witha concept that appears to be completely fabricated. i have a freind when he doesnt take his meds watch out!! everyone is after him and the voices he hears are as real as you and me talking.are you sure any of what is stated happened in the same reality that WE ALL live in or was this maybe in ehh your own little universe.
My one skeptic remark that can actually add to this discussion is :
why would a foreign soldier confess all his wheelings and dealings of up coming martial law and government cover ups with the car next to him in traffic???.
However the special voices inside ones head might?
according to the voices in my head im president of the universe and am surrounded by loyal loving subjects who honor my every word.

I kid i kid

Be WELL

and by the way the martial law ,doomsday, anarchy threads will always be one of my favorites however i think its mostly paranoia and poor chemical balances rather then any real impending doom.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This thread got this song by Harvey Danger stuck in my head:

I had visions, I was in them
I was looking into the mirror
To see a little bit clearer
The rottenness and evil in me

Fingertips have memories
And I can't forget the curves of your body
And when I feel a bit naughty
I run it up the flagpole and see
Who salutes, but no-one ever does

I'm not sick, but I'm not well
And I'm so hot, cos I'm in hell

Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a TV

Put me in the hospital for nerves and then they had to commit me
You told them all I was crazy
They cut off my legs, now I'm an amputee
God damn you

And it's a sin, to look so well

I want to publish scenes
And rage against machines
I wanna pierce my tongue, it doesn't hurt it feels fine
But you don't look so fine
I'd like to turn off time
To kill my mind
To kill my mind

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the moles
Digging in holes

Hear the voices in my head, I swear to god it sounds like they're snoring
But if you're bored, then you're boring
The agony and the irony, they're killing me

And it's a sin, to look this well

I doubt there's any validity to this story. I lived in Germany while my husband was stationed there and it normal for them (German and American) to train together.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
During Katrina, when we had our little lock down there were all manner of troops working with the national gaurd and Fema to take away our weapons from law abiding citizens. They did not give receipts so we could get our Constitutionally righted and protected means of defense back.

People were beaten badly for questioning this order. One little old lady in her home had a small gun for protection. Caught on tape ( I don't have the footage), the cops tried to gain entry to her house. They did not identify themselves and she refused to open the door. She was frightened out of her mind, and started to reach for her handgun that was in a drawer as the men busted down her door. Seeing this they beat this poor woman badly and took her gun.

Martial law means there is no law - for the cops. The cops can become terrorist and no one or nothing can or will stop them.

I say, hide your guns well and if martial law comes and you get treated like this you have the Right to blow these cops heads off.

Just be sure you get it on tape. LOL

When there is no law and the cop become criminals, you Must defend you body and property in the face of corruption.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Hail your royal hinny ness tis me live and let be……..
2nd line

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Martial law might soon be in the US?

There is only one thing that will bring the need to have martial law in the US.

Just think about it, look back at all of the countries that had or have martial law. Can you imagine one day when your government tells you that all that you work for all the money that you have earned is now worthless. Every thing you own is now gone, and when they tell you that 100 gs are now worth 10 buck of new money.

You only need to look at how fast they are printing money to realize that it coming to an end and when it does 200 million people are not going to be happy with there government.

At what price you ask, at a vary high price, US government has run the numbers as to what it might look like after all is said and done. Government will survive as all ways the people are expendable, there is 7 billion on this planet a few 100 million, well the US government knows the answer to that.

It's as plane as day just look around you if you can't see then you better get with the program and get ready to do as you are told.

I hope it does not come to this but the possibility it there.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well, I know some Germans & go to Cologn a couple of times a year. Their sense of humour is a bit hard to understand at 1st... but I'd say "Yes we have heard of this. It is true!" would be a fairly typical German thing to say in response to questions about martial law etc. He & his mates would have had a good giggle shortly after.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Its always the germans, first the sunbeds and now America, come on people stop being so paranoid. The germans are not going to infiltrate America any time soon. Iran on the other hand

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Far out !

Germans ?

Are Americans STILL watching re-runs of 1950's anti-German tv shows ?

The world must be wetting its pants in laughter when it reads this thread

What next ..... 'Commies' ?

Sigh

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I suppose they are to build their arc for the pending great deluge.
Yes, all police, sheriff and 'dis-associated 'foreign' authorities are preparing for.....the worst.

ATS folk should be more prepared than the rest.
Right?

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The resignations are VERY interesting. It kind of reminds me of an interview I seen with some guy claiming he spoke to some security guys or something (can't really remember) about an upcoming "war" that would throw everything into turmoil and create "martial law".

These guys had been told this was coming and had been given training and the ability to do the jobs of cops when TSHTF. Maybe someone can clarify what I'm talking about? Anyway this just reminds me of this.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
When I'm on ATS I see all sorts of posts about upcoming martial law.

When I'm out in "the real world," I don't see any evidence of it at all. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps it really is denying ignorance, or just simple paranoia.

Can you please help me understand why they think martial law might soon be in the US? I mean, what situations are they addressing? Because in my "real world" its just the same old, same old....

Thanks for clarifying.

Somone needs to respond to this girls question because I am in the same boat. I don't even live in America but still, I see NO evidence of it in the real world and yet there is abundant claims of it on ATS?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Smurfin A ! its just the hype of late and will be replaced by another shortly im learning there are two ATS s (thats a lot of sss lol) one where thoughts are suggested within a cognitive problem solving influence . Number two ( fitting) the ATS for the guy sitting under a light bulb in a locked back closet waiting for the reptillians with his tin foil hat on and ar in hand this number two ATSER will beleive any paranoid suggestion and will look to other dellusionals for support theyve banned together people. Watch out for number two they will destroy ATS for sure.
Be Well

o by the way ding ding star i know im a hypocrit O well

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Nomad451

Smurfin A ! its just the hype of late and will be replaced by another shortly im learning there are two ATS s (thats a lot of sss lol) one where thoughts are suggested within a cognitive problem solving influence . Number two ( fitting) the ATS for the guy sitting under a light bulb in a locked back closet waiting for the reptillians with his tin foil hat on and ar in hand this number two ATSER will beleive any paranoid suggestion and will look to other dellusionals for support theyve banned together people. Watch out for number two they will destroy ATS for sure.
Be Well

o by the way ding ding star i know im a hypocrit O well

Hahaha yes we are on the same page pal. I have learned since joining ATS that there are indeed two groups.

I think unfortunately although I may yet be proven wrong that the majority are of group two.. I think they far outweigh group one. Because unfortunately the serious conspiracies and subject involving this kind of thing attracts total loony bins like flies to a dog poo.

It's a shame, especially within the field of UFO research. As long as the loony's only limit themselves to this site I guess they can't do too much more damage to serious study. Definitely some very sound logical thinking people on this site though, and I have a pretty good idea now who most of them are. And same goes for the immature loony's

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join