It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Gaithersburg, MD Gaithersburg Police Chief John King resigned with little explanation last week, leaving his colleagues and community members wondering what happened.
2. Guttenberg, IA Police Chief Resigns After Seven Months on the Job, no reason
3. Harrisburg, PA - Richard Pickles retires after serving a month as Harrisburg police chief
4. Culpeper, VA When Scott Barlow announced two weeks ago he would step down from his job as chief of police with the town of Culpeper, it caught a lot of people off guard, including us.
5. Carbondale, IL - Police Chief Resigns, no reason given
6. Austin, MN - Several Austin City Council members said they were "shocked" by Austin Police Chief Paul Philipp's resignation Tuesday morning.
7. Jonesboro, GA - The City of Jonesboro’s new police chief has resigned, five weeks after being named to the top job.
8. Manassas, VA - found this quote: "I hope the Chief enjoys his retirement. Between his service in the Secret Service, Fairfax and Manassas, he’s earned it."
9. West Covina, CA - Tolich, a 21-year veteran of the force, retired nine years before he was eligible for full retirement benefits, Finance Director Thomas Bachman said
If you still laugh at the thought of foreign troops on US soil maybe you should read this email I received just yesterday:
(Name with-held) I have been following your blog for a while now. The foreign troop situation is very real and i know that you are already aware of this. I live and work around Northern Virginia near DC. Pretty much the heart of the military industrial complex. I have had some experiences recently that have really shaken me up. I was walking around Reston in a well known shopping area and i saw a pack of about 10-12 German Military troops in full camo gear just hanging out and walking down the street. I saw the german flag on their arms. I was working at the time so i didnt have time to question them about their presence. About 4 weeks later, i was driving my car about 4 or 5 miles away from the area, and while i was at a red light, i see a car pull up next to me. There is one passenger in the drivers seat, and he is in full camo wearing a German Flag on his arm. (note the plates of his car was Virginia). I rolled down my window to get his attention. I tried to play it like i was a dumb civilian and asked him what unit he was with. He then told me he was German Military. I asked him what gave him jurisdiction to be operating on US American soil, and he hesitatingly said the US government. I then asked him who was in charge of his unit, who he answers to within the US, and what their role was. He then started to tell me that they are working directly with the Pentagon and their doing Security work at Dulles Airport. This is a major airport for this area and for DC. I tried to ask him if they have arrested anyone, and what exactly they were tasked with doing. He then hesitated to answer the question again. The light had turned Green at that time and we had to roll. This interaction has really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and has really solidified the seriousness of this situation. What the hell could they be doing at Dulles Airport? Who can we start out contacting to get more info on this? That seems like a blatant violation of the law. Not only are we violating Posse Commentates but we are now allowing FOREIGN MERCS to do this??????? What are your thoughts on this?
Originally posted by smyleegrl
When I'm on ATS I see all sorts of posts about upcoming martial law.
When I'm out in "the real world," I don't see any evidence of it at all. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps it really is denying ignorance, or just simple paranoia.
Can you please help me understand why they think martial law might soon be in the US? I mean, what situations are they addressing? Because in my "real world" its just the same old, same old....
Thanks for clarifying.
Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Nomad451
Smurfin A ! its just the hype of late and will be replaced by another shortly im learning there are two ATS s (thats a lot of sss lol) one where thoughts are suggested within a cognitive problem solving influence . Number two ( fitting) the ATS for the guy sitting under a light bulb in a locked back closet waiting for the reptillians with his tin foil hat on and ar in hand this number two ATSER will beleive any paranoid suggestion and will look to other dellusionals for support theyve banned together people. Watch out for number two they will destroy ATS for sure.
o by the way ding ding star i know im a hypocrit O well