It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Police Chiefs, 150 + CEO / CFO / Execs , Hundreds of Govt. Officials resign.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

What are you talking about, WHEN the gang-bangers become terrorists? You seem to think they are currently the good guys! In my dreams. They already ARE above the law, and are ALREADY terrorists. Just not commonly understood, yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm always suspicious of Germans - just last century, they tried to take over the world... TWICE!

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

This is interesting. And it ties in with the many FEMA camps that have been and are being set up. These can be found using Google Earth. I have a screen capture but can not get it on here, don't know how yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If you know anybody with an InfraGard card, they might be able to tell you more about these upcoming events. I'll try to get some more info, but it seems there are around 20,000 private deputies to the FBI with these cards.

edit to add link,
www.infragard.net...

Well, it does seem that they are doing more than protecting the cybernet.
In the faq page there is reference to physical homeland protection being brought on board since September 2001. It may be possible these people can use force at times of martial law.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This whole discussion is ridicoulus. People using information out of conetext, and quoting OPINION BLOGS as sources.

Also, LOL at all the people who are scared of German bases in the US...or people who see this as an assault on the sovereignty of the US. The US has bases all over the world. In wintern, some US soldiers are training with German/Swiss/Austrian military up in the mountains, yet you don't hear those nations scream "OMG, U.S. INVASION!!".

I wish some people would use their brains, and not just hop on the scare tactics train fueled by some opinion blogs that are often blantatly lieing.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hrm, I wonder what the German citizens in Luneburg and Hohne think of all those AMERICAN soldiers&MP's traipsing through their villages, ruining the roads&sidewalks through crappy steering..In M1-Abrams for crissake! That MUST me the forebode to martial-law-by-mercenaries in Germany! They even have micro-wave, brain-influencing transmitting devices strapped on the barrels of their guns!

For those not-in-the-know: those are some kind of barrel-stops(don't know the exact english word for it -someone help me out here?-) so blanks develop enough pressure to let the gun fire in full-burst auto-, fouls the damn thing up to no end, in some occasions they even have those fancy laser-tag thingies on front.. and on their helmets..Must be brain-amplifiers to influence Germans around them...whahahaha.

In short: You, my dear OP Sir, are paranoid to the umteenth degree! Sorry to say. IF, and only IF the Pres. would implement martial-law, it would be SO bloody fast, it would make your head spin! Remember the 1992 riots in..what was it..Inglewood? Watts? after that stupid tasering of Rodney King by dim-witted pig-cops? It was some riot, but the military came in pretty quick. It has never been THAT safe again in L.A....Same goes for New Orleans (lame as it was executed)
The military is gone now..sooo, every now-and-then some variation of martial law is apparently neccesary like some sort of spanking a toddler needs every now and then, when in it's "no I don't want to" period.

Major Martial-Law in The USA? You wish!

I have to (shamefully) admit though that these paranoia-threads are most entertaining to read.

[edit on 2/13/2010 by diakrite]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm not sure if there are German bases in the US, more like german soldiers in US camps or forts. In Germany, and anywhere else however the US bases are autonmous and run by the US military. The OP did mention German soldiers and his conversation with them, and the upshot was they had some security role at Dulles airport. I think there is a history of German military there, like the Luftwaffe had planes there, so perhaps a simple answer. The Martial Law thing might not be so simple, if it ever happens, with the FBI's private civilian "army" Infragard. The OP may have accidently brought up something that is in need of a look into, because of this FBI setup. I don't know much about Infragard as yet, but you can sign up at their site, anyone stateside want to have a go?

www.infragard.net...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by MrXYZ

with the FBI's private civilian "army" Infragard.

www.infragard.net...

Infraguard isn't a private civilian army. It's an information hub for businesses and the FBI to communicate, and fight crime and terrorism. Members join the information hub, which doesn't automatically turn them into members of an army

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I used the term army in commas if you look again. I also have said I do not know much about them. What you are saying is purely what you will see on the webpage..that I posted. If you look at the FAQ there you will see that the "role" of members changed after September 2001 to include a more physical presence. If you look at the news page there, you will see a denial by the FBI that card holders have been (1) deputised by the FBI, (2) that cardholders have been given a shoot to kill authority in a Martial Law situation. It has to be a response to some bloggers, or whatever. WTF is going on here, enough for another look perhaps?

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Good sleuthing, JBA!
I thought this ingenuous idea led to a fitting justice. Eventually all the rotten apples will be exposed by using the very laws they hoped would hide them.

Originally posted by JBA2848

Undeterred, John and Dorothy came at it from another angle. Such medical pensions tend to be preceded by workers' compensation claims, which the reporters learned were indeed considered public records. The Bee paid for an index of workers' compensation cases involving CHP workers and began to build a database.

This is an interesting turn of events....

Originally posted by JBA2848

Still, many of the chiefs and captains mentioned by the original tipsters were missing. After weeks of queries by the reporters, the workers' comp board acknowledged an error and released a second CD, containing more than 7,000 pages of additional case names.

I can't help but wonder if this "mistake" was intentional. There must be some other "wink and handshake" individuals who are involved that 'watch each other's back'. Kudos to these reporters who wore them down and kept up the pursuit. Give the villains enough rope and eventually they will hang themselves.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

On a side note, whenever we docked our Canadian frigates in the US I would always get someone from the USN asking the same crazy questions. They would ask about the capabilities of our ship "Hey, why is your smoke stack so large?" Of course I would always openly confirm their suspicions that it was because of the nuclear capable tomahawk missile bays, and other super secret aspects of the ship, none of which were true btw. I don't know why but screwing with the minds of gullible Americans is and will always be a whole lot of fun. I suspect that our German counterparts feel the same way.

No offense intended unless you resemble those remarks.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

When "it" happens, it will be quick. No lead up, no giving you time to think, to decide, to plan.

Everything will seem same old same old and then all of a sudden boom "it" will be here and you will have no where to run, no where to hide.

You will either "conform" or "die".

and that is how it will be.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I guarantee that if they start confiscating guns from Americans, they will have an awful difficult time of it. I know people who sleep with a magnum full of cop-killer rounds under their pillow in case the feds come knocking. People with 20+ guns and enough ammunition to wage a small war. This is common in America. Even if they somehow manage to take all the guns, there's nothing stopping people from building bombs, molotovs, etc.

Hell today I was at work and they had a ton of styrofoam laying around and the first thought that popped into my head was how much napalm I could make out of all that.

Any tyrannical force that attempts to subjugate America openly, is in for an un-winnable war of attrition. Instead they are subjugating us financially. This isn't going to work either because eventually you'll push people too far and you'll get the 'Fight Club' scenario where all major financial institutions are leveled with home made explosives. I know dozens of people who think its long overdue. Project mayhem won't be fiction for long if things keep moving along this path.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
double post. my internet is all whack. I clicked send like 40 times and got no response and then I reloaded the page and tried to send it and it worked on the first try.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by guyopitz]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join