It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Missing UFO Evidence Thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The Kecksburg UFO Crash is definitely in the top ten list of cases that are unsolved and missing evidence !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1-UFO crashes in the woods

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aaa71cb83943.jpg[/atsimg]

2-the military takes over the crash scene and confiscates any evidence gathered by witnesses

John Murphy reportedly managed to take several rolls of film of the crash site, as well make an audio recording of what he saw. Unfortunately he could not exit the area before the United States Army arrived to secure the crash site. They are reported to have confiscated all but one roll of film and his audio files. Murphy reportedly (according to his wife) showed one image to his wife:
“It was very dark and it was with a lot of trees around and everything. And I don’t know how far away from the site he was. But I did see a picture of a sort of a cone-like thing. It’s the only time I ever saw it.”

3-NASA is also involved and fails to provide documents pertaining to the crash even after being sued in court over it.

The lawsuit contends NASA has thwarted Kean's efforts to retrieve official files on the incident by sending her irrelevant information or nothing in response to Freedom of Information Act requests.

"Despite our serious effort to uncover the facts, NASA still refuses to provide the public with any information," said Sci Fi Channel president Bonnie Hammer. "We are hopeful that our legal system will help us find out what really happened in the woods outside Kecksburg."

In December 2005, a lawsuit was filed to get NASA to search more diligently for the alleged lost records.
On October 26, 2007, NASA agreed to search for those records after being ordered by the court. The judge, who had tried to move NASA along for more than 3 years, angrily referred to NASA's previous search efforts as a "ball of yarn" that never fully answered the request, adding, "I can sense the plaintiff's frustration because I'm frustrated."
During the hearing, Steve McConnell, NASA's public liaison officer, admitted two boxes of papers from the time of the Kecksburg incident were missing. Stan Gordon, principal investigator of the Kecksburg incident for several decades, stated "I have no doubt the government knows a lot more about this than it has revealed to the public."
en.wikipedia.org...

Great documentary about the case

part 2
www.youtube.com...
part 3
www.youtube.com...
part 4
www.youtube.com...
part 5
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hiya Easy, that's some interesting stuff about Kecksburg you posted. Last year, I heard a good Paracast show with Stan Gordon discussing Kecksburg. You should listen to it...

In this episode, veteran UFO and paranormal investigator Stan Gordon discusses the classic Kecksburg, Pennsylvania case and ongoing waves of paranormal activity on that state, including compelling sightings that occurred over the past year.
February 15, 2009 — Stan Gordon

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

since you are recommending it, i will definitely check it out , thanks

the 1977 Colares UFO encounters you started a thread about, also belongs in the list of cases that have missing evidence since the military that was there to investigate it took photos and video which nobody has, to my knowledge ever seen !

some other pics i have in one of my threads
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc9665dd8ec3.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5425cee082c.png[/atsimg]

here is a good video report about the case.

part 2
www.youtube.com...
part3
www.youtube.com...
part4
www.youtube.com...
part5
www.youtube.com...
part6
www.youtube.com...
part7
www.youtube.com...
part8
www.youtube.com...
part9
www.youtube.com...

according to the video presentation

before his death, Colonel Hollanda revealed to investigators that he had contact with an Alien being

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7762a724382e.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65d6e39a33a1.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

the 1977 Colares UFO encounters you started a thread about, also belongs in the list of cases that have missing evidence since the military that was there to investigate it took photos and video which nobody has, to my knowledge ever seen !

The evidence in that case allegedly amounted to several hours of video footage and 1000s of photos. I imagine the majority of the footage and photos would be grainy and maybe a few unspectacular lights. Still...I'd just love to see for myself...and they surely can't all vanish from damn near every case out there?!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

1000's of photos and hours of video that the public has never seen is a clear case of missing or suppressed evidence. supposedly the Brazilian ufologists had to work very hard to persuade the military to release some of the photos , but i distinctly remember them saying they would not let them have the video footage. i am wondering if these ufologists ever followed up on that or just gave up ?

why would you automatically assume the majority of the footage and the photos would be grainy ? i don't understand that logic since they were sent there to investigate the events ? wouldn't they bring the best equipment possible that the goverment had access to ? gee wiz you'd think so right ?

and after examining the case and the witness testimony i don't see how you could think there would only be a few "unspectacular lights" in the images. wouldn't it be more likely the reason the military won't release the video footage is because it is something spectacular ?

maybe we will never know but i sure would like to contact these investigators in Brazil and ask them what's up with all of that. oh and i listened to that podcast and i have heard that before but forgot all about. it is a good show and alot of interesting details are provided from the guest who is from there , so it was nice to refresh my memory of it. thanks

[edit on 7-2-2010 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

why would you automatically assume the the majority of the footage and the photos would be grainy ? i don't understand that logic since they were sent there to investigate the events ? wouldn't they bring the best equipment possible that the goverment had access to ? gee wiz you'd think so right ?

Taking photos or footage of fast lights in the night sky is gonna have a lot of poor images. Still holds true today with improved equipment. Hundreds of sightings every year. How few photos? How few that are good enough to convince? The equipment they had was reasonably good for the period...Minolta and Nikon SLRs with 200mm, telephoto and zoom lenses.

Gee whiz I sure do enjoy sarcasm...

Have a look at my other thread...it's currently dying a lonely death. Official investigators tried t lure a UFO and succeeded. It was filmed on video. Described in the national press! Evidence has all vanished...not a single image available. Muhnochwa-India 2002. UFO panic? I really need to work on "Holy ####! Aliens Kill in India!!" style-thread titles. I think you'll enjoy it for the parallels with Colares.

Colares Equipment Manifest
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f47e2c9304dc.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

yes i would agree any "fast" moving lights might not be all that great but we don't really know what exactly it is, they caught the objects doing on camera. IMO at this point in time, assuming they are not going to be good enough to convince anyone is like putting the cart before the horse.

IF this picture is a indication of what might be in most of the imagery than i would say we are really missing out on something spectacular.

thanks for the camera list
the still cameras should have produced some good quality pictures. the super 8 video camera isn't the best compared to today's standards but none the less, it would be exciting to see the video.

sorry for the misunderstanding , the gee wiz comment wasn't directed at you it was directed at my distaste for when goverments get involved in ufo cases and their usual inadequacy's.

yes i seen that thread earlier today and was reading some of the links you provided and was shocked to hear there are bugs that have colors cominmg out of them !!! wtf ?

The police had recently claimed that an insect, emitting red light from its eyes and blue from its rear, was killed here.

i'm not buying the engineered bug theory nor the ball lightening that attacks people theory either. the story does have some obvious similarities to the Colares case. i sure would love to see the supposed video of them luring in the ufo to the dummy ufo. that is a good idea and somebody should be trying that in other places where ufo's are constantly being seen.

good work on that thread and thanks for posting the story

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies -some realy interesting reading there.

FAA Official John Callahan makes some revealing comments below about the CIA and the FBI instructing him to 'forget' about evidence involved in the JAL 1628 UFO incident:

UFO: A Cover Up No: 3 (Mr. John Callahan)

John Callahan, retired Division Manager, Accidents Evaluation and Investigation, Federal Aviation Administration in Washington, D.C.,was told by the CIA that the UFO case he was evaluating never happened and the general public was never to be informed of the incident.

The strange story of JAL 1628

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I'm very glad you've created this thread:
as said in the other one, i believe that the results could be very surprising

Internos,you're not wrong there mate - haven't had much free time recently but there looks to be quite a few examples.

The last paragraph of the article below is quite interesting - it deals with Blue Book Special Report 14 (and the 4602d Air Intelligence Service Squadron) and it seems there was about an extra 1000 unexplained 'hot incident' reports which went missing along the way:

Special Bluebook Report Number 14 (Declassified - 1955). This report consisted of a detailed analysis of UFO reports received by the Air Force from 1947 through 1952. The press release of the report contained a brief synopsis of reports received in early 1955. This was a good report, but the Air Force deliberately tried to mislead the public. The report actually showed that 21.5% of the sightings were unknowns. However, the first page of the report contains the press release which stated that only 3% percent of the sightings were unknowns. (This only represented reports received in early 1955 and not reports in the actual study which covered 1947-1952.) The Air Force also tried to weight the report by removing astronomical phenomena from the study. This had an effect of showing that known and unknown sightings were more similar (using characteristics such as color, speed, number of objects, aerial maneuvers etc.) However, dropping astronomical phenomena didn't much difference in the outcome of the report, but it illustrates how the Air Force was trying to deceive the public. In other words the Air Force didn't appear to want the public to know the results of there own study of UFOs.
It is also worthy of noting that Air Force Blue Book recorded 2,344 sightings in the 1947 through 1952 time period. Special Report Number 14 said that the Air Force recorded 3,201 reports. This is nearly one thousand more reports than listed by Blue Book. Where did the extra reports come from? Many suspect that these reports were collected by the 4602 AISS and that only reports which had more mundane explanations ever reached Blue Book.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Operation Mainbrace - multiple UFO sightings by multiple RAF personnel - all official intelligence reports now 'missing'.

In Britain it is claimed today that all the official RAF Intelligence reports on "Operation Mainbrace" are now "missing" (just as the U.S. documentation on the Roswell crash of 1947 is also all "missing") The British Public Records Office is said to hold only a very little material on "Mainbrace", and even that is classified for 50 years

Operation Mainbrace ~ UFOs and USOs

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Good thread!

Originally posted by easynow
The Kecksburg UFO Crash is definitely in the top ten list of cases that are unsolved and missing evidence !

3-NASA is also involved and fails to provide documents pertaining to the crash even after being sued in court over it.

In December 2005, a lawsuit was filed to get NASA to search more diligently for the alleged lost records.
On October 26, 2007, NASA agreed to search for those records after being ordered by the court. The judge, who had tried to move NASA along for more than 3 years, angrily referred to NASA's previous search efforts as a "ball of yarn" that never fully answered the request, adding, "I can sense the plaintiff's frustration because I'm frustrated."

The Kecksburg case is interesting and I was kind of hopeful the lawsuit would turn up something, and I found it interesting to hear the judge say he was also frustrated. But I guess even the lawsuit was unable to surface the missing 2 boxes of evidence.

One missing evidence case that sticks out in my mind is the case of the 1965 Helfin photos.

www.scientificexploration.org...

The air Force borrowed and returned them, as did the marines. But then some guys claiming to be from NORAD showed up and also borrowed them, but never returned them. So all we had to work with for decades were 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation copies.

But the reason this is the most amazing missing evidence case ever to me, is that the missing evidence re-appeared 28 years later!!

In 1993, 28 years after he took the photos, Helfin got a phone call asking if he's checked his mailbox, and there he finds his missing photos in a manila envelope with no postage on it! (see page number 605 in the source). I mean, who would have thought they would show up after being missing for 28 years??

I wish more missing evidence would show up! Like the Kecksburg files. I would really like to see the missing evidence from this case, the film of a missile test that was attacked by a UFO, taken by Bob Jacobs:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I wish more missing evidence would show up! Like the Kecksburg files. I would really like to see the missing evidence from this case, the film of a missile test that was attacked by a UFO, taken by Bob Jacobs:

Arbitrageur, thanks for the reply -the Robert Jacobs incident certainly is an interesting one and I'd also dearly like to have a gander at that footage.

Ziggystar60 has provided a pretty comprehensive pdf file here about the case (compiled by Robert Hastings) and it does appear there are a few inconsistencies with the debunker opinion - it also states that Jim Oberg contacted Professor Jacobs about the incident - don't know what transpired there though.

Heres an interesting statement from Professor Jacobs in which he claims he was harrassed and had his mailbox blown up.

"So this thing [UFO] fires a beam of light at the warhead, hits it and then it moves to the other side and fires another beam of light. And the warhead tumbles out of space. What message would I interpret from that? [The UFOs were telling us] don't mess with nuclear warheads. Major Mannsman said, "You are never to speak of this again." After an article [about the incident years later], people would call and start screaming at me. One night somebody blew up my mailbox.

US Air Force Lieutenant, Professor Robert Jacobs

UFO reports from Nuclear/Atomic Sites.
NICAP Link

Cheers.
edit on 24-10-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Control Tower/Pilot Tapes - UFO photographs confiscated?
Australia, 1965:

Near Townsville, North Queensland, Australia, May 28, 1965

An Australian Ansett-A.N.A. airliner en route from Brisbane to Port Moresby in the early morning of May 28, 1965, was paced by a UFO and the pilot reportedly obtained photographs which were confiscated by the Australian government. Although the Department of Civil Aviation disclaims any knowledge of the incident, NICAP's informant, a public official in North Queensland, obtained the report directly from an aviation official involved in the sighting.

At about 3:25 a.m. on the morning of May 28, an Ansett--A.N.A. DC-6B (call sign VH-INH) was in the vicinity of Bougainville Reef. The pilot reported to the Townsville Ground Control Tower that he was being buzzed by a UFO - a flattened sphere with apparent exhaust gases coming from it. Other members of the crew also saw the UFO and the pilot took photographs of it. The object paced the aircraft for 10 to 15 minutes, then raced ahead of the aircraft at terrific speed and disappeared.

According to NICAP's informant, the pilot was instructed not to have the films developed in New Guinea. Instead he flew back to Brisbane and was flown from there to Canberra where the film was confiscated and the pilot instructed not to talk about the sighting. Tapes of the pilot's conversation with the control tower about the sighting were also confiscated.

NICAP Report - Section III - Vehicle Pacings and Encounters

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
More discrepencies and missing reports from Project Bluebook:

The Washington National Sightings

Washington, DC Area, July 19/20, 1952.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a5144acba71.jpg[/atsimg]

..For several minutes they tracked the objects. Jim Ritchey noticed one was pacing a Capital airliner which had just taken off. The pilot, Captain "Casey" Pierman, was vectored toward the object. Until then, the object's tracked speed had been about 130 mph. Suddenly, to all the controllers' amazement, its track came to an abrupt end. Where the next blip should have been was only a blank space.

Right after that Pierman called back. He said he saw the thing, but it streaked off out of sight in 3-5 seconds. Apparently, the object had zoomed completely out of the radar beam between sweeps. That indicates the object went from 130 to around 500 mph in that short period.

A few minutes later it got even more interesting. One blip track showed an abrupt 90-degree turn, something WE could not do. Then, when the sweep came around, another object suddenly reversed, its new blip "blossoming" on top of the one it had just made. From over 100 mph, the mystery object had stopped dead and completely reversed its direction, all in about 5-seconds.

On top of that, a startling report came in from the tower. Operator Joe Zacko had been watching the ASR scope, built to track high-speed objects. One of the objects was traveling at a fantastic rate across the screen and was racing over Andrews Field toward Riverdale. Zacko called Cocklin and they both computed the speed, 2-miles per second, 7,200 mph! From the trail it was plain that the object had descended vertically into the ASR beam, leveled off for a few seconds, then climbed at tremendous speed out of the beam again.

Then an ARTC controller called Andrews AFB and told them they had a target south of their tower, directly over the Andrews Radio range station. The operators looked and saw a "huge fiery-orange sphere" hovering in the sky directly over their range station.

By sun-up, the UFOs ended their 5-hours of maneuvering over Washington. But before they left, at 4:30 AM a radio engineer by the name of E. W. Chambers was leaving the WRC transmitter station when he saw five huge discs circling in loose formation. The objects tilted upward and climbed steeply into the sky.

The Air Force tried hard to play the Washington sightings down. First they denied Andrews Field had tracked the UFOs. One spokesman insisted the Control Center scope was defective. And then another spokesman denied fighters were scrambled. At Dayton, Ohio, the HQ for Project Blue Book, teletypes were churning out 30 reports a day! And Captain Ruppelt said that many were as good, if not better, than the Washington sightings.

This part of the Washington National Sightings is mysteriously missing from the Project Blue Book's 701 UNKNOWNS. The only sighting listed by the Air Force as UNKNOWN for that period was Case #1504, July 20th, Lavalette, New Jersey.

Reports to the Air Force rose to 40 per day, about a third of them were 'unknowns'.

Link

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi karl 12, my compliments for all your ongoing interesting posts here and in so many other of your threads buddy, I wish I was able to applaud you for all the work you have done so far, but I am limited to star and flag you so far.

During a discussion on this thread of Arbitrageur, The Oldfield UFO Film - Evidence that some UFOs are mirages.

and preparing an answer for his post about the 1950 Great Falls (Montana) case, I realize that it could be that this case was not posted here before.

So I checked it and saw that that was the case, so regarding disappearing evidence I thought this case also fits in here.

It’s about the footage of the Mariana UFO Incident occurred over the Summer of 1950 in Great Falls, Montana.

Military Intervention
After seeing the film, a member of a local community group wrote to the newly-formed Project Blue Book, a government agency which investigated unidentified flying objects.

Investigators from the organization interviewed Mariana at nearby Great Falls AFB. Their conclusion was, after viewing the film, that the UFOs were a pair of F-94 Starfires that landed at the air force base only minutes after the sighting.

Mariana said that both he and his secretary had seen jets in the sky moments after the UFOs had disappeared.

In late 1952, officials from Blue Book appeared in Great Falls and borrowed the film again. When the film was returned, thirty frames where Mariana claims the UFO distinctly rotated, were missing.

The USAF denied removing more then a single frame, which they claim had been damaged. While blame amongst conspiracy theorists has been placed on Captain John P. Brynildsen, aside from personal testimonies, no solid evidence was ever brought forth against the USAF's supposed actions.

In 1953, The Robertson Panel examined the film and accepted that it showed only aircraft.

www.theblackvault.com...

[edit on 20/2/10 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 20/2/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Hey bud, thanks for the reply and the kind words -I read about the missing stills from the Montana case in Richard Dolan's book 'UFOs and the National Security State' and it certainly does smell a bit fishy - guess the moral of the story is don't trust the USAF when it comes to handling UFO evidence.

Timothy Good makes some interesting remarks below about another case involving missing polaroids and the US Embassy in Rome:

Google Video Link

Timothy Good's workshop presentation will include some extraordinary cases, such as the encounters reported by a witness in Italy in 1993 who took a series of remarkable color Polaroid photographs of an unusual creature. Officers from the US Embassy in Rome attempted to steal the Polaroids and the witness was eventually arrested by the Italian military police. Good will also describe some of his investigations during seven visits to Puerto Rico in the 1990s, including an animal mutilation apparently monitored by US federal agents, the shooting by a police officer of an alien creature at point-blank range, the teleportation of a British Airways captain while flying a light aircraft, and the disappearance of an aircraft and its young pilots after reporting a UFO.

Timothy Good ~ Interviews.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Fantastic thread OP. What I've been noticing over the last couple of years concerns vanishing information on the Web. While libraries sell off old books and add Web Computers the end result is frightening.

What could be found in UFO books was usually found (all/in-part) on the internet but with books removed from the shelf and Information being deeply and covertly archived on the Net, more and more often I have run into once open -- dead ends.

In some cases filed links have become non-accessible. I'm not referring to site expiration as much as I'm referring to sensitive topic complete elimination from the Net. I've begun purchasing books from used-book stores again.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Hey Decoy, thanks for the reply and I agree with your comments about the internet -I've noticed it more and more over the years, especialy when dealing with specific incidents.
It may also just be down to the recession but, as Kandinsky states in this thread, it seems the site 'UFO Casebook' went off line last week - it contained some excellent information and if it stays down is going to be sorely missed.

As for UFO literature, couldn't agree more

If you've not seen it before theres a great site here dealing with UFO books and, although they're becoming increasingly difficult to find, I agree there are some marvellous ones out there ('Clear Intent' by Barry Greenwood is an absolute classic).

Found this interesting statement made by Dr Robert Wood which I thought was pretty relevant to your post (and the thread) - apparently he claims the whole classification and subject material for the UFO subject was suddenly wiped from USAF libraries..

"I had access to special libraries, so we could go up to the library that the Air Force ran and sort of paw through top-secret material. Since I was interested in UFOs, I’d look to see what they had. For about a year, I was getting quite a few hits. Then, all of a sudden, the whole subject material vanished. The entire classification for the subject just vanished."

McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer, Dr. Robert Wood

Link

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Some more cases of missing UFO evidence taken from Joseph Capp's articles in 'UFO Media matters' -part one and part two .

Case: USAF returns obviously altered copies, loses originals to ‘fire’.

Here’s an example of evidence surrendered to the government, from the Newhouse Report, material I didn’t include when we examined part of this report recently, wherein a NAVY photographer films a flotilla of flying disks:

“Newhouse said that the Air Force didn't send the originals back to him at any time…what they did finally send back to him was a color print which he stressed was distinctly inferior to the original. Not only that, but he was positive that they had cut out the first 10 or 20 feet, which were shot when the objects were very much closer and appeared much sharper on the film.”
(On going over my telephone notes, I just noted another point on the lost film. It was at the time of the movie-making, in the mid-1950s, that he wrote to the Air Force to ask them to return the originals. A warrant officer at ATIC told him the originals had been lost in a fire. I see further that I jotted down a direct quote on his remarks about having sent off the originals: "Very naively, I sent them the original.")

Link

Lost Evidence Case: X15 Test

Pilot Walker’s 6 Films Take A Walk.

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washington he said:
"I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight."
To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing.

Link

Lost Evidence Case: The USAF Makes The Astronaut A Liar?

Col. Gordon “Gordo” Cooper, Historic Mercury Flight’s Astronaut, tells the story in his own video feature of UFO landing.

“…former Astronaut disclosed that while the crew was out there, they spotted a strange-looking craft above the lake bed, and they began taking films of it.
Cooper says the object was very definitely “hovering above the ground. And then it slowly came down and sat on the lake bed for a few minutes." All during this time the motion picture cameras were filming away…
Col. Cooper was not fortunate enough to be outside at the time of this incredible encounter, but he did see the films as soon as they were rushed through the development process.
After he reviewed the film at least a dozen times, the footage was quickly forwarded to Washington. Cooper no doubt expected to get a reply in a few weeks' time as to what his men had seen and photographed, but there was no word, and the movie *vanished* - never to surface again... “

Link

Lost Evidence Case: The Infamy of Mantel’s Crash.

Richard T. Miller, who was in the Operations Room of Scott Air Force Base in Belleville, Illinois made several profound statements regarding the crash. He was monitoring the radio talk between Mantel and Godman tower, and heard this statement very clearly. "My God, I see people in this thing! (UFO)"

In conclusion, Miller made this statement, "that evening, Air Technical Intelligence Center officers from Wright-Patterson AFB arrived and ordered all personnel to turn over any materials relating to the crash.

”Then, after we had turned it over to them, they said they had already completed the investigation." "I was no longer a skeptic. I had been up to that time. Now I wondered why the Government had gone to all of the trouble of covering it up, to keep it away from the press and the public."

So, in Mantel, a brave pilot chases a UFO in 1948; he dies in a crash, but ground control has all of the tapes of his conversation. Where are those tapes now? It was 1948, and they still have to keep secret a pilot chasing “Venus” or a secret project?

Link

Maury Island Report UFO Drops Material In boat Kills Dog:

“After seeing the debris and hearing the story, Brown and Davidson decided that it was a hoax. They took a box of the debris and told Arnold they had to leave. They drove to McCord Field and told the intelligence officer there that they felt it was a hoax. They hadn't told Arnold because they didn't want to embarrass him, he was so taken in by Dahl and Crisman. The next morning, August 1, they boarded a B-25 back to Hamilton Field. A few hours later, they were killed when the B-25 crashed.

“They made much of the fact that the crew chief and a passenger were able to bail out, but that Brown and Davidson were not…
Arnold packed up and flew home in disgust. On the way home, however, he crashed his plane at Pendleton because somehow the fuel valve had gotten turned off. He wasn't hurt. Crisman and Dahl seem to have vanished. No one could find them. According to Jenny Randles, two intelligence analysts who studied the case in 1980 said it had all the earmarks of an intelligence operation”.

Link

Lost Evidence Case: Persecution of Cops Who Said They Didn’t Chase Venus.

The Sheriff of Portage County, Pennsylvania, was ordered to hide evidence that would have cleared the names of two deputies the media would falsely hype as “cops chasing Venus through three counties.”

But sometimes, you learn as much from what’s missing, as from what’s left out in the open.

And so it was with the missing evidence of Portage, evidence which, by its absence, not only reveals what happened, but shows who was really in charge in 1966 and long after. Who was in charge of the lost, suppressed, and planted evidence of this last infamous case can only have been a group with very high secret clearance and power… enough power to give the orders to the County Sheriff to hide conclusive evidence that it was not Venus the officers chased, but a radar-verifiable, “trace leaving” UFO. And more: to not just deny, but to give out false accounts and inject the lie that the officers were not really there or at least close by when the UFO actually landed. (The Officers were allowed to tell all but there was no evidence except their testimony and since Venus was in that place in the sky it was the pronounced verdict by PBB. There was no planted evidence just absence of evidence)

The County Sheriff of Portage, PA, was even instructed to hide evidence including soil samples of the actual landing site from the officer, the public, and even Project Blue Book…their own USAF’s home team.
Those high-clearance officials coordinated the marginalizing of officers reports which then deverted attention off of who owned the “official looking car”(their car) right next to where the “UFO” had landed . The officers weren’t fired outright but that report lead to dead end careers and harassment and ultimately family problems. Who except the UFO folks followed it anyway.

The County Sheriff of Portage, PA, was even instructed to hide all the evidence as reported by sworn officers of the law --sightings, to radar, to a witnessed UFO landing-- from the investigators in Project Blue Book, the USAF’s home team. Were those high-clearance officials who coordinated first the silencing, then harassment and firing of the local law enforcement convinced that UFOs were so unimportant…that they didn’t want to bother Project Blue Book with the evidence?

Link

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join