It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do Birthers suffer from advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

Your argument is lame to say the least. The only President to my knowledge before Obama who restricted access to any records at all was Clinton and that was only his medical records. Obama has restricted all of his records. How does someone coming from a poor family afford the best schools in the nation with no record of student loans?

Still would like to know how that matters in the slightest, and how it's relevant to his job, or how it pertains to the discussion that people who believe that Obama was born somewhere else than Hawaii might have a serious mental health disorder.

Could try reading his memoir. But I still don't see how his college transcripts have anything to do with his job in office, I certainly don't see the constitutionality in demanding that he release these records.

From what I see, people that ask for information that is not constitutionally required by the President, only want that information to harass, defame, and distort.

I could see what would happen if he released his long form birth certificate online for everyone to see, some idiot would harass (or worse) the doctor that helped birth Obama.

Course, what people could do is use his policy and what he is doing against him. (Wouldn't be that hard he has made some bad decisions.)

It's not his fault that you didn't research him before the election. I did, I liked what I saw, and in general, some things he is doing is for the good of the country in the long term, some of what he is doing is not good for the country in the long term.

But his college transcripts? Why does that matter? Who cares? Far as the constitution is concerned, he doesn't even have to be literate. So demanding his college transcripts is just a way that detractors can try and discredit him for things not related to the job he has been elected for.

Of course all of his Senate records are a matter of public record, you could look those up.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
just one last quick comment

its interesting, but it wasnt obama who decided to put up his certificate for people to look at, i believe it was his press secretary, it was in the video of him addressing reporters on the subject in the white house

it would look better for obama if he was the one decided to act in the situation rather then have his press secretary make those kind of decisions

its from one of the videos from either this thread or the other one but he clearly states that he decided to put it up after all the accusations were initially made

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
ok this one will really be the last thing

anyone find it interesting that when bush was criticized for like 6 years + no one really said anything, but the minute someone criticizes obama out comes the race card and the mental issues?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

its interesting, but it wasnt obama who decided to put up his certificate for people to look at, i believe it was his press secretary, it was in the video of him addressing reporters on the subject in the white house

Yes, that is correct, Robert Gibbs, who is Obama's Press secretary did have the BC put up online for everyone to see, at the time Gibbs was Obama's campaign manager.

it would look better for obama if he was the one decided to act in the situation rather then have his press secretary make those kind of decisions

Probably something that was discussed with Obama prior to the release. Gibbs probably wanted to quell the notion that Obama was born in Kenya, (At the time McCain also had the same issue because he was born on a US military base in Panama.) Both sides released their birth records to the satisfaction of the other.

Everyone realized that being born on a US Military base like McCain was did mean that he was technically born on US Soil, but Obama being born in Hawaii somehow failed to qualify.

its from one of the videos from either this thread or the other one but he clearly states that he decided to put it up after all the accusations were initially made

Like I either said here or another thread, the problem was that Obama was being honest and upfront, being a politician, it meant that automatically he must have been lying.

reply to post by Dramey

anyone find it interesting that when bush was criticized for like 6 years + no one really said anything, but the minute someone criticizes obama out comes the race card and the mental issues?

It's because of the nature of the criticism, Bush was bashed for his policy and his proclivity to stumble on words, while on this issue in particular, Obama is being criticized for the false pretense that he was born somewhere else, that is why the race card and the mental issues arise.

[edit on 2/5/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Sort of along this line, Birther Alan Keyes joined up with the TEA party movement.

J.P. Freire, The American Spectator managing editor and an organizer of Washington, D.C.’s anti-spending April 15 “Tea Party,” announced this morning that perennial presidential candidate Alan Keyes would speak at the event. A chorus of groans sounded at the meeting where this was announced.

Keyes has been a controversial figure for years, before and after his disastrous 2004 Senate bid against Barack Obama. In the last few months, he’s returned as a plaintiff in lawsuits alleging that Obama is not a “natural born citizen” of the United States.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Source: washingtonindependent.com...

I told you people that it's a set up. Now they are going to put Birthers in with the TEA party movement, discrediting the movement and maligning them with this nutty conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello,
It's given that the goal of this message thread is to discredit/defame/ridicule/humiliate ordinary Americans who are asking that the real birth certificate be revealed in order that the Constitution be upheld. Well, this message thread makes it clear that ordinary Americans are asking too much, and they need to be punished.

There are 2 courses of action (toward an easy solution) available to the far left (Acorn and obama's czars).

Doing either of these, then calling in the major TV networks (not Fox), will embarrass, shame, and humiliate (once and for all) all ordinary citizens who dared to question "the messiah!" This will shut down the "Tea Party" movement forever, and nobody will ever again inconvenience the far left - Acorn staffs, czar staffs, and anyone else beholden to van Jones and Sunstein.

Solution #1 -EASY. Give an Acorn staff member $20 and send him to the records office in Honolulu with permission to pick up a copy of the real birth certificate.

Solution #2 - EASY for the right price - Send an Acorn staff member to Juarez, Mexico to a drug cartel office, have him bring back a counterfeit [real] birth certificate. (Pay em with TARP tax dollars). These guys are good, they counterfeit green cards, passports, and birth certificates all the time (for the illegals).

Either way, it's a big win for the far left - No more annoyances from ordinary Americans, no more Tea Party meetings. The far left will instantly achieve the total obedience they demand. As an added bonus, less gulags will have to be constructed to house political dissidents, once the country gets transitioned to the New World Order dictatorship.

Respectfully,
Adonsa

[edit on 5/2/10 by Adonsa]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Please allow me to refute your post...

Hello,
It's given that the goal of this message thread is to discredit/defame/ridicule/humiliate ordinary Americans who are asking that the real birth certificate be revealed in order that the Constitution be upheld. Well, this message thread makes it clear that ordinary Americans are asking too much, and they need to be punished.

No this thread is about the loony tunes nutjobs that actually think that Obama was born in Kenya, and how delusional they actually are. By the way, this post of yours illustrates this delusion nicely.

There are 2 courses of action (toward an easy solution) available to the far left (Acorn and obama's czars).

Obama doesn't own ACORN, and as far as his czars go, well, I guess you also have an issue with Bush's czars then as well, either way, isn't a part of this topic, and doesn't have anything to do with the birther conspiracy theory.

Doing either of these, then calling in the major TV networks (not Fox), will embarrass, shame, and humiliate (once and for all) all ordinary citizens who dared to question "the messiah!" This will shut down the "Tea Party" movement forever, and nobody will ever again inconvenience the far left - Acorn staffs, czar staffs, and anyone else beholden to van Jones and Sunstein.

See, now only Fox news calls Obama the messiah, so there's a problem with your rhetoric right there, the TEA party movement and all the other garbage you threw into this paragraph has nothing to do with the birther movement either.

Solution #1 -EASY. Give an Acorn staff member $20 and send him to the records office in Honolulu with permission to pick up a copy of the real birth certificate.

Hawaii does not release the long form birth certificate, it's not that hard to figure out, look it up under the many many many threads that are on the subject and you will understand that no one can get the sacred long form birth certificate, because Hawaii does not issue them.

Solution #2 - EASY for the right price - Send an Acorn staff member to Juarez, Mexico to a drug cartel office, have him bring back a counterfeit [real] birth certificate. (Pay em with TARP tax dollars). These guys are good, they counterfeit green cards, passports, and birth certificates all the time (for the illegals).

The Troubled Asset Relief Program was enacted by Bush and Paulson not Obama, don't blame Obama for something the last guy did. The rest of what you wrote was total complete nonsense and completely moronic.

Either way, it's a big win for the far left - No more annoyances from ordinary Americans, no more Tea Party meetings. The far left will instantly achieve the total obedience they demand. As an added bonus, less gulags will have to be constructed to house political dissidents, once the country gets transitioned to the New World Order dictatorship.

This isn't about ordinary Americans who have problems with the current administration, its about the nutjobs that think that Obama was born in Kenya and therefore isn't eligible for office.

No one in this thread has any problems with the TEA party movement, no one in this thread has any problem with people having disagreements with how the president is handling his job. What the people here have a problem with is the made up bull crap that somehow is being given any credibility at all.

Respectfully,

Because your post was so disrespectful and full of erroneous statements, I have to assume that this was erroneous as well. That in fact you meant no respect whatsoever, and instead wanted to foist off lies to further discredit the administration by piggybacking on already discredited lies.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Pamie

It's the constitution people.

How does the constitution define "Natural Born Citizen"?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
ok this one will really be the last thing

Every time I criticized Bush's policies, I was decried as a traitor to America, and wanting the terrorists to win, because how DARE I criticize a wartime president!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Boomer1941

Could try reading his memoir. But I still don't see how his college transcripts have anything to do with his job in office, I certainly don't see the constitutionality in demanding that he release these records.

It's not his fault that you didn't research him before the election. I did, I liked what I saw, and in general, some things he is doing is for the good of the country in the long term, some of what he is doing is not good for the country in the long term.

But his college transcripts? Why does that matter? Who cares? Far as the constitution is concerned, he doesn't even have to be literate. So demanding his college transcripts is just a way that detractors can try and discredit him for things not related to the job he has been elected for.

Of course all of his Senate records are a matter of public record, you could look those up.

I'm sorry but your argument is so far out in La La Land I don't even know why I'm wasting time here. It has been long thought Bill Ayres wrote most of his book which is nothing more than a propaganda tool for election.

Research him? I had to subscribe to other Cable News Networks just to try and get some truth about him because it was clear the major networks were very slanted towards the liberal side, this is a well know fact. How can there be anything to research when he denied access to any of his records??? There was nothing to research other than the fact when he decided to start running for public off in the Chicago area on up to the Senate for some reason all his important opponents had for strange reason decided to drop out of those races...Why??? His Senate record clearly proves he was the most Leftist Liberal in the whole Senate. I've been on this Planet 68 years Sonny and this has been the most despicable first year in any presidency I can remember. What you might do is go to Drug Rehab and get the Toys out of your Pinhead, and when your done with that go back to school and learn something.

This argument of yours is nothing less than infantile, don't expect a reply.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

No this thread is about the loony tunes nutjobs that actually think that Obama was born in Kenya, and how delusional they actually are. By the way, this post of yours illustrates this delusion nicely.

You're on a website full of people who think the world is secretly controlled by shape shifting lizard people. You should be grateful that ATS has yet to be overrun by claims that Obama was secretly born on Nibiru. Considering the fact that both Barack Obama and Kenya are actual things that exist in reality, I'd say that Birthers are actually a good deal less "loony" than the worst of the lot.

You can't ever convince a crazy man that he's not the ghost of Elvis, but there are plenty of problems in the world that can be solved and are worth solving.

To sum it up: Give up this battle! Not because you're wrong, but because it's hopeless.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join