It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams with specific information???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I had a dream last night,a very 'real' dream.

I was stood on a golf course with my youngest son by my side in his stroller,when a passenger plane flew overhead very low.It started to lose altitude as it headed over the lower ground that stretched before the elevated position i was standing on....the lower ground was heavily populated,lot's of homes with orange/red tiled roofs.
As the plane carried on losing altitude it banked to the right(a 90 degree angle),it's right wing took on the shape of a fan momentarily(the kind ladies used to use to cool their faces)and then it appeared normal again...seconds later it hit a populated hillside and the cloud of flames was so large i hid my sons eyes and protected him with my body....everyone on the golf course watched it happen,the noise as the plane came over had caught everybodys attention.

The next part of the dream i'm walking down the stairs of an auditorium or something(think steps at the movies but steeper and longer)and the whole time i'm singing the words "A kiss on the hand can be quite continental,but diamonds are a girls best friend",over and over as i walk down the stairs.I see 2 neck-ties from my junior school which catch my eye and then 2 young girls sing more of the song but i don't know the words and just sing the same bit again,i open a bathroom door and theres mess and vomit on the floor.

My fiance appears and tells me he's won £36.?? and £84.?? and then i wake up....(okay,theres other bits inbetween the above stages of the dream,but i told myself these were the key points to remember in the dream while i was still sleeping)
I lay there taking it all in,still sleepy and i think,half dreaming?Hard to explain...this was when i kind of told myself how to organise the info?

Then i got up and told my fiance,asking him if Continental Airlines still exsist?He has no idea(we don't fly!)I told him that if they do,flight 3684 will crash into a hillside,all lives lost etc if my dream is anything to go by.

Fiance tried to sound interested but needed coffee

I headed for the comp and started to Google....

Continental Airlines flight 3684 Exsists!It flies out of Fort McMurray 02.02.10 at 6.05pm(1.05am UK time/03.02.10)

I google the area around Fort McMurray.
Exactly the same visual as my dream,the houses,the hillside to the right and low and behold.....even the golf course i was standing on

I have NEVER had a dream like this!
Apart from telling people in a dream once that i was pregnant(whilst vomiting yellow fluid)and it turning out to be true....my dreams are just your run of the mill 'weird' if you get what i mean?

Is it normal to have this much info?I am utterly confused,i burst into tears when i saw the photos of the area!!!
I feel like i can't sleep until the dreaded hour has passed.....

(Also,In a seperate dream last night i saw George Michael too.He was dead

[edit on 2-2-2010 by TheLily]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
most people would call what you had a
premonition
i feel for you!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this tale.

When did you have this dream?
Who else have you informed?
Describe the part of your dream when you saw the flight number.
Describe how you knew which airline it was in your dream.
What country are you based in?
Did you know of Fort McMurray before your dream?

Thanks for your time on this matter.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Your in good hands here...lots of folks with similar "gifts". I am having the same problem and my fellow ATS strangers came shinning threw....check out the comments in this thread ....hope it helps.

Dream advice

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
An especially timely Continental Airlines connection to an aviation disaster involving a plane with unusual wings would be this:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Concorde crashed into a hotel in the year 2000, killing 4 people on the ground, in addition to the 109 people on the plane.

Continental Airlines' repsonsibility in this matter is not yet established, of course. But the accusation makes the connection, and the opening of the trial makes the timeliness.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLily

Perhaps in the quantum world; dreams are a way to intersect other dimensions. In fact, rather than this dream being a premonition; it may have been a space/time anomaly and actually averted the disaster by the act of dreaming/awareness as viewing an event on the quantum level changes it. Let's hope so.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have just checked your previous thread... I find it interesting that it contains the words Aeroplane and vomit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You claim the flight was held for 40mins because your daughter was ill.

Your first thread sounded somewhat fearful, which would be understandable if the details are correct.

You also say you were tracking the plane your daughter was on. When I looked up the flight number you mention on this thread the first site on Google I came to was this:

www.flightstats.com... op

Note the wing picture. Was this the site you used to track your daughter’s flight?

You failed to answer a poster who asked a valid question with regards to a typhoon that you claimed hit San Francisco, could you give more details?

Thanks for your time.

Peace.

The link I gave for the tracking site had a picture a aeroplane wing I do not know how to copy and paste the picture I am seeing.

www.google.co.uk...

Click on the first site and hopefully you will see what I am seeing.

Word of caution is the fact we are talking about real people here, people with familes who may well be on this site. I do hope we are not being played and would like the mods to consider the implications here. I have my doubts about the dream although I am open to the fact that if you have a fear of flying and have been tracking different flights recently then this could be explained.

Peace.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Phantasmagoria]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I had a dream last year like that. My dream was of a plane crashing into a corn field and filling the sky with read explosiony smoke.It was like that of a volcano and and explosion put together.

I thought that it was going to come true, but it never has.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have had similar incidents occur. Nothing ever comes of these "premonitions" for me. I just take them with a grain of salt, trying not to buy into them very much but very curious where they come from. I think a lot of these people who we hear make false prophecies probably have the same things happen to them but they aren't skeptical enough. You need to test these premonitions before you go out there and get people worked up about nothing. Very interesting dream nevertheless. Thanks for sharing and let's keep our eyes open just in case.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria
Thank you for sharing this tale.

When did you have this dream?
Who else have you informed?
Describe the part of your dream when you saw the flight number.
Describe how you knew which airline it was in your dream.
What country are you based in?
Did you know of Fort McMurray before your dream?

Thanks for your time on this matter.

Peace.

I had the dream in the early hours of 02.02.10
I told my friends and close family
My fiance gave me cash amounts that he'd won(in the dream)and then i kind of seperated myself from my dreaming self and put the numbers he'd given me together,i told myself that these numbers combined were important.
The only reason i knew the airline was because of the song i was repeating,i literally kept saying 'quite CONTINENTAL' over and over,with the emphasis on the word continental.
I'm based in the UK
I've never been to or seen Fort McMurray

I am tremendously relieved to have woken up to no plane crash!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by eight bits
An especially timely Continental Airlines connection to an aviation disaster involving a plane with unusual wings would be this:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Continental Airlines' repsonsibility in this matter is not yet established, of course. But the accusation makes the connection, and the opening of the trial makes the timeliness.

I saw that yesterday morning after i had googled the flight number and found it very strange that i should wake from a dream about the same airline,but the scenery i saw was Fort McMurray not a runway.....now i wonder if there is some connection?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by TheLily

Perhaps in the quantum world; dreams are a way to intersect other dimensions. In fact, rather than this dream being a premonition; it may have been a space/time anomaly and actually averted the disaster by the act of dreaming/awareness as viewing an event on the quantum level changes it. Let's hope so.

I am very thankful this morning,i was so utterly concerned yesterday because i've never had a dream such as this before.It totally freaked me out.This morning i can breathe again,such a relief!

[edit on 2-2-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria
I have just checked your previous thread... I find it interesting that it contains the words Aeroplane and vomit.
You claim the flight was held for 40mins because your daughter was ill.
Your first thread sounded somewhat fearful, which would be understandable if the details are correct.
You also say you were tracking the plane your daughter was on. When I looked up the flight number you mention on this thread the first site on Google I came to was this:
Note the wing picture. Was this the site you used to track your daughter’s flight?
You failed to answer a poster who asked a valid question with regards to a typhoon that you claimed hit San Francisco, could you give more details?
Word of caution is the fact we are talking about real people here, people with familes who may well be on this site. I do hope we are not being played and would like the mods to consider the implications here. I have my doubts about the dream although I am open to the fact that if you have a fear of flying and have been tracking different flights recently then this could be explained.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Phantasmagoria]

My last thread was during a very worrying evening!My 12yr old daughter fell ill on a plane,i'd never been so far away from her and i felt utterly useless.She was scared and sick and i,her mother,couldn't help.
I tracked through a flight tracker but i honestly don't remember which one?Probably the first one that was shown knowing me....are their layouts very different?I'll check.
The typhoon was not huge and was slightly off-shore,it gave them high winds and rain in-land and my fiances father said rain and wind were lashing the place.Late in the flight they'd had turbulence but being the worried Mother,i'd seen it on the weather reports on SF's local weather and was of course concerned.
I don't have a fear of flying(my fiance does),i haven't flown since 1995 but,i do fly.
I don't know why i dreamt of all that info,only for the flight no. to exist and the place etc.My dreams are normally alot different to that.....but i did dream it and hand on heart,i am smiling here because my dream is not true this morning!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
I just take them with a grain of salt, trying not to buy into them very much but very curious where they come from.

I'll be taking that advice if it happens again!
Yesterday i was in 2 minds as to if i should post a thread or not but,i knew if something happened i would be distraught and i quite literally had it on my mind all day.
If i'm having a deja vu and i don't mention it,i watch the whole deja vu play out,knowing exactly what will happen within it....if i say out loud what is due to happen it ceases to run the same pattern.I had that in mind when i decided to post.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has replied,i appreciate your thought on the matter

The dream really did knock me for six.It was strange to be able to actually see a place i'd never clapped eyes on before and then to see it again in photos.....i am now very confused and am going to try and make some sense of what i saw,and felt....but,as confused as i am,i don't think anyone will be able to take this feeling of relief from me today!

I may just wear this smile all day!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i'm visting the game freezer ,so this may b out of line, nonetheless this is my PERSONAL IMPRESSION. plane slowly losing it miraculous transformation from wing to extra propellor which could've righted plane but didn't = no higher intervention would even help, so don't bother 2 pray?

going DOWN memory lane...u dont fit in the past?

some have all the luck...could they/we just b FATED, experiencers of causality?
I luv dream-work...me mikey

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I just put the flight code in on Google and it would seem they use that number everyday(well,i'm assuming,it's there again anyway),it's a codeshare flight.
I wondered if maybe there was something in the dream i'm missing?
The only thing i can think of is the significance of my school neck-ties...'All Saints' was the name of my school...All Saints day is the 1st November.....There was no snow in my dream,is there snow in that location now?Is this dream supposed to make sense or is it just supposed to confuse me?......I'm thinking too much!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am pleased nothing happened!

I think sometimes a dream is a collection of thoughts jumbled together and played out in our sleep.

I think the vomit in your dream is connected to the experience that happened to your daughter. That experience made you fearful for her and in this dream you are once again trying to protect her. The Aeroplane is a connection to the same experience you describe on your first thread.

I am thinking that when your daughter became ill on that previous flight your mind ran riot invoking all sorts of fearful thoughts about aeroplanes and disaster.

Feelings of fear can remind us of our childhood which is why maybe your brain made a connection with your old school tie.

I know it's been a couple of months since your first thread occurred but if you got really scared you would be surprised at how long these thoughts can stay in the subconscious.

Did you fall asleep with the telly on? Maybe you heard a news report concerning Continental airways? Also, I believe that, in the UK there is currently an advert airing, using the song "diamonds are a girl’s best friend" combine the two and you may well have your answer.

They have also been advertising the Super Bowl this week which involves an American Football team called the Saints... New Orleans, this could also have provoked the memory of your school tie.

Your prediction gave me the heebie jeebies last night... you posted it with only a few hours to go!!! Maybe next time if you could act quicker it wouldn’t feel so personalised!!! I felt like I was in the middle of a movie…

Anyway, thank you for sharing.

PS I have just thought of another connection… I bet you like diamonds

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Phantasmagoria]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply Phantasmagoria

The vomit thing may be some kind of signal for me to be 'aware' i think?About 8 years ago i had a dream(i mentioned it earlier)where i was throwing up yellow liquid and i told my friends in the dream not to panic...i was 'just' pregnant.I woke up a little confused as i had a coil in and shouldn't be pregnant(sorry to be personal
).I was so disturbed i did a test and it was positive!I went straight to the doctors who rushed me in for an ultrasound at the local hospital.
I lost the baby the following day,i was only about 6 weeks along and had i started bleeding profusely at home instead of the hospital....well,lets just say i was in the best place and was lucky i got there early as there were complications!
I'm afraid your TV theories don't apply to me though as i quit watching TV 7/8 years ago

And would you believe....i don't own any diamonds either?!
They are pretty though

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join