It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Blasts back at PETA: "those people are scared, incapable or just plain idiots."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Someone wrote here that Kanye wrote Good Lyrics. I beg to differ.

If you like your songs to contain all the "Naughty" songs under the sun and teach our Children to Cuss and use Foul Language, then maybe these lyrics are good to you.
To me though, Words like Ni**er, F$%k and every other foul word, and derogatory words aimed at women, make me sick. Especially when they're used in songs.
Other songs are using Suggested Sexual Actions (sic) in their Lyrics.
I haven't heard any Rap songs by "Big Shot" black artist that don't include most of these words.
The Music that Kanye and a lot of other "So Called Artists" use, is just a Ripoff of another tune from some other artist, it's just been "Re-Mixed"..

It's no wonder Children are becoming Foul Mouthed in our schools and homes. Kanye, Eminem, Jay Z and other Rappers are teaching them.

Lady Gaga is another "Artist" that uses Sexually Explicit Suggestions in her Songs.

Is it the Shock Value of these songs that make the Kids love 'em?

I meant to add.. These "Atists aren't really artists.. They're ripping off other Hit Songs in order to make their songs Hits. Anyone can add new lyrics to Old Tunes. It doesn't take a high I.Q to do it.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

i love the ghettofabulous, this is deffinitly going in the dictionary of modern fashion terms,

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
peta and kanye west are both idiots with nothing more then an agenda and neither has the best interests of animals or humans in mind

its simply about money power and respect

they may have money and power but neither has my respect

if peta was real about this, more wouldve happened by now with the publicity power they posses

and kanye west, whats there to say about him

hes succeeding plain and simple

everyone generates all this buzz when he does something stupid, and he makes more money, so he keeps doing stupid things for shock and awe to get more publicity, and people fall for it hook line and sinker

i wouldnt be surprised if both peta and west organized having him wear the fur before this all took place just to keep both of their names in the news

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here are some quotes from the founder of PETA and some other PETA members (Higher-ups, of course):

"We feel that animals have the same rights as retarded children." -Alex Pacheco, Director, PeTA,

"To those people who say, `My father is alive because of animal experimentation,' I say `Yeah, well, good for you. This dog died so your father could live.' Sorry, but I am just not behind that kind of trade off." -Bill Maher, PeTA celebrity spokesman

"Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughter houses." -Ingrid Newkirk, President, PeTA.

"The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal consideration." -Michael W. Fox, Vice President, The Human Society.

egan when asked which he would save, a dog or a baby, if a boat capsized in the ocean: "If it were a retarded baby and a bright dog, I'd save the dog." -Tom Regan

"I think it would be great if all of the fast-food outlets, slaughterhouses, these laboratories and the banks that fund them exploded tomorrow.” -PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich

PeTA co-founder Ingrid Newkirk once said even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, "we'd be against it."

PETA SUCKS AND IS EVIL!

THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT

People for Ethical Treatment of Animals:

PETA has contributed tens of thousands of dollars to animal-rights activists who have been charged with or convicted of crimes.

Ingrid Newkirk is the head of PETA; she is nothing more that a extremist. Don't fall for her BS image of "saving the animals." This is the same woman who urged Yasser Arafat to spare animals in suicide bombings, but could care less about the humans that were being killed. To show just how much of a crackpot this woman is, click the following link to see her afterlife requests:

PETA members believe that animals should have the same rights as people.

PETA head, Ingrid Newkirk has stated that there is no moral difference between poultry farms and Nazi death camps.

PETA has stated repeatedly that their goal is "total animal liberation." This means no pets, no meat, no milk, no zoos, no circuses, no fishing, no leather, and no animal testing for lifesaving medicines.

PETA funds the misnamed Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine 3, an animal-rights organization that presents itself as an unbiased source for nutritional information and has links to a violent animal-rights group called SHAC.

PETA has used their contributors’ tax-exempt donations to fund the North American Earth Liberation front, an FBI-certified “domestic terrorist” group responsible for fire bombs and death threats.

PETA cares more about chickens and other farm animals than they do about starving or sick children..

PETA regularly targets kids as early as elementary school with anti-meat and anti-milk propaganda. They also operate a webpage which advocates to people to stop drinking all milk because its supposedly a health hazard! PETA believes that milking cow's is a painful and hurtful experience. However, I once asked a cow about it, and he told me he ENJOYS getting his nipples squeezed, therefore, PETA LIES!

PETA spends less than one percent of its $13 million budget actually caring for animals.

PETA has repeatedly attacked groups like the March of Dimes, the Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the American Cancer Society, for conducting animal testing to find cures for birth defects and life-threatening diseases.

"I think it would be great if all of the fast-food outlets, slaughterhouses, these laboratories and the banks that fund them exploded tomorrow.” -PETA Vice President Bruce Friedrich

PeTA co-founder Ingrid Newkirk once said even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, "we'd be against it."

"Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are 'acceptable crimes' when used for the animal cause." -Alex Pacheco, Director Peta

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

PETA Vice President Dan Matthews said in a statement. "He and his girlfriend look like pathetic creatures from a shabby roadside zoo."(...) I guess you can take the man out of the Ghetto, but you just can't take the Ghetto out of the man (and I use the term 'man' very loosely!!!) So how many poor animals are now going to die just so other 'ganstas' can look 'Ghettofabulous' too???

It's amazing (of a depressive way) how the racist demons inside some people just wait the right moments to show up. They didn't use politically incorrect terms but we can feel the ethnic hate impregnating each word. Regardless if Kanye West is an *ss hole or not, they can't avoid be racist. A caucasian celebrity using a fur is one thing... An afro celebrity using a fur is another thing... In this last case the term "man" must be "very loosely" and associated with the term "roaside zoo"... How people supposedly defend the respect with the animals when didn't learn to respect the other human beings??? F*ck that sh*t!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

And the winner of the 'Get Over Yourself Award is...'

What crap... If you had bothered to view the source link, you would have seen the Kanye's girlfriend is lilly white, and it is you that is assuming that only african americans come from the ghetto...

Sorry, but I do not suffer ignorance well, neither from Celebutants, nor from fellow ATS members...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The whole thing with Taylor Swift was staged by the way for those that don't know.

Kanye West is a HUGE follower of Jay Z who has been called the Biggest Illuminati character in the music industry.

He initiates other music artists into the "cult" as well if they want to become Successful.

He has done this with Kanye, Beyonce, Rihanna, and now Taylor Swift.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
The whole thing with Taylor Swift was staged by the way for those that don't know.

Kanye West is a HUGE follower of Jay Z who has been called the Biggest Illuminati character in the music industry.

He initiates other music artists into the "cult" as well if they want to become Successful.

He has done this with Kanye, Beyonce, Rihanna, and now Taylor Swift.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have long had my suspicions about Taylor Swift trying to rule the world. This confirms it.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

OK, a.) Do you have anything to back up those rantings? And b.) What the blue hell does any of it have to do with the topic at hand???

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

And the "Go f*ck yourself award winner is....

First off, my statement isn't defending Kanye West or any use of animal furs. My statement is about the racist pattern behind the words of PETA's response. I noticed that and I have the right to express that. The ethnic hate is a ghost haunting USA and it seems that some people don't like so much to hear about it. I don't care.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Try again... 75% of what you quoted in your post was not from PETA, but was from me. Quite simply, you are seeing racism where none exists, which would reflect more on you than those you are accusing of such bias. And I would point out that what you have suggested that I do is physically impossible...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Agreed Jax. Where I come from before going to Iraq there is not just blacks in the ghetto but latinos and asians as well. Southern California has every ghetto you can think of and then some. As for Kanye like he said in one of his songs " Im the international a$$ hole". $&F for bring this to my attention.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
LOL kanye is such a tit

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What a douche. Why is it that many if not most influential (when it comes to influencing the admiring youths) "stars" have the least bit of sense of responsibility when it concerns what they inspire in people?

Oh yeah right, these "stars" are produced, not born mega-super-dooper-talented.

Ever noticed how these "stars" are so talented they can do everything?
Create fashion lines, paint, act in movies, etc. etc... while a normal person can spend his entire lifetime honing one of these skills to master level perfection, these inflated ego's can seemingly do it all. Yeah right...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I read it four times, and I still have no idea what the hell Kanye West was saying. What? No really, what the hell was he saying? "No coc aine" yeeeeeah, i'll bet, ya frenetic little fiend...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I could care less about Kanye West or PETA.

Both are meaningless to me. Whether it's Kanye West's penchant for being a foot-in-mouth idiot, or PETA's absurd waste of time and money on useless things.

PETA really shows their immature and useless ideals by relaying a similarly idiotic message back to Kanye West. Pretty much reveals what they're all about.

PETA is just a bunch of fools. They recruit very well-minded people, but they never put them to use. Instead, they do stupid things, like PR stunts and stupid jokes, accomplishing nothing since their inception.

The ASPCA on the other hand, I have much respect for. They do for animals what PETA only talks about doing.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I just had to reply to the sea kitten thing:

Land Fish

Relevance starts at 1:30

Mmmm...sky nachos

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'd rather wear furs than run around naked. Kanye West is an idiot... but not because he gave PETA a half-hearted flip of the finger on a blog. I might actually care a little more than I currently do (current level of care is about zero) about what celebrities think if more of them did flip off the various special interest groups when criticized rather than falling all over themselves to apologize like so many of them do. Invariably they end up looking like insincere asses when they take that course of action.

I have no problem with anyone saying "I'm sorry, I made an error in my judgement" when they truly believe they were in the wrong. As far as people wearing fur goes, I couldn't care less. Only a complete fool would judge an individual based on them wearing a fur coat.

Ironically, both Kanye West and PETA are getting exactly what they want from this: publicity. PETA has demonstrated time after time that all they care about is satisfying their needs as attention whores, whether that attention is positive, negative, or offensive... any reaction other than ignoring them gives them what they want. The same seems to be true of Kanye West.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Idiot.

But then what else can you expect?

He's a gay fish.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join