It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on Feb. 11'

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I think mahmoud is setting up a space opera in the gulf of aden. Broadcasted live from one of Irans battleships he will perform old goodies such as The Shirelles "Will You Love Me Tomorrow"', Tennessee Ernie Ford "Sixteen Tons", The Platters "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes", The Beach Boys "Good Vibrations" and Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire".

[edit on 4-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Brilliant...I'm not the most politically minded person, but Ahmaoj;qewrnf;oier (:lol
has an immediately untrustworthy quality about him.

Love the add-on too!!
He'd come flyin out of the Iranian Area51 at the head of a fleet of UFOS - lasers blasting & firing EMP's all over the show.
Crazy days...crazy days!!

Much love...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

If you compared the number of people that voted to the number of people that do not, you would realize how few people the "political leaders" actually represent.

It seems expert analysis differ from yours

Experts see no ‘smoking gun’ for Iran election fraud

Iran elections: Much ado about nothing?

Anyway, on topic;

I think Iran may probably table a report about human right abuses by USA & Israel and ask U.N to take action. If I remember correctly sometime (months) ago there was news that Iran has launched a probe regarding this. It was also posted on ATS.

The word 'arrogance' is important here. As West usually condemns Iran for human right violations and if Ahemjidinad actually wanted to hurt the 'arrogance', what better way to do it than use the same weapon against USA.

I was talking about America.

second line.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Stay tuned.

Iran Green Movement promising big February protests

Opposition Green Movement activists in major cities around Iran are playing a cat-and-mouse game with authorities seeking to shut down their operations ahead of Feb. 11, a revolutionary anniversary that the activists are hoping to use for the country's largest street protests yet..

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Looks like this maybe the final showdown between the Iranian opposition and government.Feb 11th will be an interesting day I wish the revolutionaries over in the Iranian Green Movement good luck.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Stay tuned.

Iran Green Movement promising big February protests

Opposition Green Movement activists in major cities around Iran are playing a cat-and-mouse game with authorities seeking to shut down their operations ahead of Feb. 11, a revolutionary anniversary that the activists are hoping to use for the country's largest street protests yet..

I wonder if the Iranian govt. will pull off a false flag event on these protesters in an attempt to get them "on board" with the anti Israel/US sentiment.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I watched Glenn Beck today believe it or not. He talked about Iran. He layed out the similarities between the Imam and the Antichrist and what not. He of course talked about the telling blow to global powers on the eleventh. It was all very sensational. I looked for the most recent video on you tube for it but only found one that was nine months old on the very same topic. I guess he's been on about this subject before. Anyway, I figured I would drop the video for anyone interested. More sensationalism. I mean, we have till the eleventh.

Edited to add these intriguing headlines.

Iran Says US Defense Missiles Easily Defeated Iran's top military official is quoted as saying the Patriot missiles can be made ineffective through simple tactics

www1.voanews.com...

[edit on 4-2-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

A "telling blow" could be delivered to the West by simply dumping a bunch of petro-dollars on the market.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi All,

It seems to me that it's impossible to prove the intent to use or have.
How do you prove that you don not have something or that you not going to use something or other,for example, I will ask you to prove to me that the knife in your kitchen will not be used by you to stab some one, and if you can not prove it I have the right to take all your knives away and still accuse you of having more buried in your back yard and maybe given some to your neighbors, there fore simply taking away your knifes is not enough and I have to besiege your house and starve you to death encase you want to stab me with the imaginary knives.

That seems logical no!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

A "telling blow" could be delivered to the West by simply dumping a bunch of petro-dollars on the market.

That's a bluff.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

"Iran says starts production of two new missiles"

Theyll likely test fire some missles...lord knows that that is the only advanced weapon that they have.

Or they could anounce that the turtle they sent into space lived.

They wouldn't announce an attack. They're as stupid as stupid gets, but their not retarted. Theres a difference between ignorance and full-retard

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

Originally posted by ProUSA

Originally posted by merkava

And, Israel isn't hiding the fact it has nukes because they're "afraid." They are avoiding flak from other nations, and even it's a good tactical strategy on their part.

Doesn't matter if israel hid its nuke programme or not, the fact that it broke the rules of the game which opens the nuclear door for other nations who are interested to build their own nukes.

I'm also pretty sure that if Israel wanted to take out a country like Iran, they could. They're fully capable.

If israel wants to do something it DOES iT, if israel wants to kill babies in palestine it does it, if israel wants to bomb lebanon it does it, if israel wants to show syria whose the boss it does it, if israel wants to assasinate someone it does it.

If israel wants to attack iran, it needs US foot soldiers on the ground in iran to finish off the job completely for the security of the Gods Chosen people and to bring a regime change.Simply bombing and sending in missiles isn't gona solve the equation, iran ain't that dumb to display its nuke plants like saddam did.

Both Afghan and iraq war has made iran alot stronger.Hamas and hezbollah is another problem.

israel can't touch iran without US.That's a bloody FACT.
'

I believe you're confused. Iran is NOT anything like iraq or afghanistan. Well over 50% of the population are youngsters like most of the people here on this website, with modern pro-western views. The iranian regime is a quarter inch thick sheet of glass pane, and its beginning to chip and crack...all we have to do is throw a couple rocks and the regime will shatter. We've been planning this war for years, and i can garantee that all of the targets have been designated. SF forces are the only ones that would be needed. And even then, they would be engaging in very, unconventional type warfare.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by jamesyboy]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom

What about an EMP? Iran has the missle capacaty. It is very hard for me to imagine that if they tried, the US wouldn't shoot the thing down right over the ocean. But, I can imagine that if it happened the US might not be able to retaliate. If the US's infrastructure was taken out, it would require so much help in forms of technology, like new transformers, cell phones, computers, and the elctronics for all the cars for the society to not be desolated. Who is the only country in any kind of position to supply these things to the US? China, who the US already owe trilliions too. Yes, so China could say we will help the USA but the USA can't retaliate (yes I know, why would they say that..not sure, but I can imagine it)...and Russia can jump in and say something like, if USA attack Iran, we will retaliate. What a scenario. I could see Iran doing it and getting away with it...cause if they don't it will be Armageddon.
Or, Iran is just blowing smoke, and the US's economy is its biggest scarriest enemy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even the largest bomb we ( a nuclear nation with a advanced deterrance capacity) have couldn't take out the whole infrastructure of the US ( not that our bombs would ever target our own soil ). Not to mention the fact that we have bases ALL over the world. Theres no attacking the US without a response. Everyone knows that attacking the US is suicidal...even the soviet union couldn't bring themselves to do it. you could wipe the whole continental US off the map and we would still do the same to the other country...and then some.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhines

Originally posted by Bicent76
I cannot beleive this guy is running a country. I have not done allot of research on this guy but he sounds like a idiot. I mean a real stupid idiot. Even if he did get nuclear technology even after the World, was telling you to stop, and then announcing to the World with your tongue out that you have one? Stupid.. Say he has a ICBM, and tries to point and shoot it at Israel, Iran, would be destroyed. The only thing I could see here many moves ahead, is how the region would get very unstable. Whatever this guy is a moron. I can't beleive he is running a country and I can fully understand why Iran, is getting ran into the ground. Religion, can be pretty damn stupid man..

Nah if he had a nuke, he would not warn us of anouncement, he just would have anounced it on Feb. 11th. That is what I think, now he is offering a prisoner exchange. Yeah he is trying to get attention.. Pulling a North Korea..

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Bicent76]

How do you feel about Israel, they have both nuclear (weapons grade) and icbm capability. In what way do their affairs affect the stability of the region ? Hmm, its not fair being one eyed here, even if i feel for Israel and their cause, they are a target. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad got a Msc/Phd civil engineering btw, he is educated and speaks perfect english.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by rhines]

he doesn't speak perfect english...and i can go to iran and buy a degree for 50 bucks.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No you can't, in the US you can get a Msc for a few bucks on the other hand. Iranian students are very good international standards. I did informatics and programming with an iranian guy, "they" (univ. students) are very good with math for example.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hey Amhadinejad, got a new globe for your desk, just in time for the Feb. 11th celebration, just head down to your nearest Target store....lmao

Where Israel Is Wiped Off The Map
2010 February 6
tags: antisemitism, Israel, Palestineby Nancy Morgan

If you happen to shop for your children’s school supplies at the neighborhood Target store, you can’t blame them if they have no idea what or where Israel is. That’s because Israel has effectively been wiped off this cute little globe.

That’s right. Israel is no-where to be found. In its place is the word ‘Palestine.’

The Israel free globe has been on sale at 1744 Target stores in 49 states for the last few weeks. It wasn’t until last Sunday that Target finally responded to numerous complaints and finally yanked the revisionist world globe.
Target’s customer relations spokesperson Amy Reilly originally stated that the error was due to the fact that there wasn’t enough space on the item for the word ‘Isreal.’ Which begs the question: How could ‘Palestine’ be entered into a space that was too small for the word ‘Isreal.’

This question will go unanswered. As will many other questions regarding anything to do with the anti-Israeli policy that has been in the norm since Obama took office.

Devrian Global Industries imported “tens of thousands” of these globes from China. When informed of Israel’s banishment, chief merchandising officer Larry Fine apologized.

“Obviously, it was a mistake. We obviously offended some people. Now we’re pulling them off the shelves.”

Not to worry. I’m sure Devrian Global Industries will be able to resell all the Israel-free globes. In Iran, for instance, where Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has vowed to wipe Israel off the map.

source

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

IDK Im gussing he knows about the elites and wants to do something about it BUT can we say he's really going to do good? Could this be another scheme of the Elites to pull another 911?? please message me back

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by etrnal knowledge

IDK Im gussing he knows about the elites and wants to do something about it BUT can we say he's really going to do good? Could this be another scheme of the Elites to pull another 911?? please message me back

That's what homeland secutiry is bracing for.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
"Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula number two Sufyan al-Azdi al-Shahri called for attacks against US interests "everywhere," in an audio message released Monday.
"American and Crusader interests are everywhere and their agents are moving everywhere," Shahri said. "Attack them and eliminate as many enemies as you can."
www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Iran anniversary will be 'punch' to West: Khamenei

AFP - Iran's all powerful supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Monday that the 31st anniversary of the Islamic revolution would be a "punch" to the world's "arrogant" powers that would stun them.
NPR link

I don't understand why all the announcements???

If Iran really has something planned like they allude to, why the early disclosure???

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join