It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on Feb. 11'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by JJay55

Islam this, Islam that - the funniest thing is that you decided to wade back into this thread to spread falsities and hate after being exposed several times.

Yes, some of us are still waiting for the answer to a direct question posed way back around page 8 or so. If you cannot provide any evidence at all for this simple request, can we believe anything else you type - especially concerning complex subjects like numerology?

Way to go.

Don't make false accusations. I have never said anything regarding hate. But yes, there are those like you that claim to be the victim. Nice try in derailing a thread and getting off topic. I don't think you are a moderator, huh? No one answers to you. Especially if you are so unpolite.

Look up the analysis yourself, it's out there. My analysis comes from experience and knowledge.

Now back to the topic... eh?
What happens if Iran announces it has a nuke. That is against worldwide regulations but unless they use it... not much we can do about it. However, Israel can make a move since it has been threatened.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by JJay55

What happens if Iran announces it has a nuke. That is against worldwide regulations but unless they use it... not much we can do about it. However, Israel can make a move since it has been threatened.

Atleast iran will be brave enough to announce it has nukes unlike coward israel who has stockpiled hundreds of nukes going 'against worldwide regulations'.

israel can't make a move until US provides foot soldiers to be sacrificed for the 'Chosen Ones' and all paid by US tax payer.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

Atleast iran will be brave enough to announce it has nukes unlike coward israel who has stockpiled hundreds of nukes going 'against worldwide regulations'.

israel can't make a move until US provides foot soldiers to be sacrificed for the 'Chosen Ones' and all paid by US tax payer.

I'm pretty positive Iran won't be admitting it has nuclear weapons, it would work against them.

And, Israel isn't hiding the fact it has nukes because they're "afraid." They are avoiding flak from other nations, and even it's a good tactical strategy on their part.

I'm also pretty sure that if Israel wanted to take out a country like Iran, they could. They're fully capable.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I do not think of boobies and butterflies every day.

Just for the record, this is all I think about constantly. I came across a few quotes from A-Jad. Very conflicting.

“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury,”

“Iran is ready to transfer nuclear know-how to the Islamic countries due to their need.”

“Our religion prohibits us from having nuclear arms and our religious leader has prohibited it from the point of view of religious law. It's a closed road,”

thinkexist.com...

The wave of the Islamic revolution will soon reach the entire world

www.jihadwatch.org...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's anti-Semitic and anti-Israel views place him and the Iranian regime among the foremost threats to Jews and the state of Israel. Ahmadinejad repeatedly demonizes the state of Israel and openly calls for its destruction at every opportunity. Most notoriously, he described Israel as a "fake regime" that "must be wiped off the map." He termed Zionists "the most detested people in all humanity" and called the extermination of six million Jews during World War II "a myth," claiming that Jews have played up Nazi atrocities during the Holocaust in a bid to extort sympathy for Israel from European governments.

www.adl.org...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Amadinejad likes to give himself wiggle room incase his plans can't be carried out for whatever reason.
Dejavue says there will be an attack within weeks.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
What about an EMP? Iran has the missle capacaty. It is very hard for me to imagine that if they tried, the US wouldn't shoot the thing down right over the ocean. But, I can imagine that if it happened the US might not be able to retaliate. If the US's infrastructure was taken out, it would require so much help in forms of technology, like new transformers, cell phones, computers, and the elctronics for all the cars for the society to not be desolated. Who is the only country in any kind of position to supply these things to the US? China, who the US already owe trilliions too. Yes, so China could say we will help the USA but the USA can't retaliate (yes I know, why would they say that..not sure, but I can imagine it)...and Russia can jump in and say something like, if USA attack Iran, we will retaliate. What a scenario. I could see Iran doing it and getting away with it...cause if they don't it will be Armageddon.
Or, Iran is just blowing smoke, and the US's economy is its biggest scarriest enemy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Iran is like a prick in the antarctic in December. We could destroy them in a week if we really wanted to and Iran would only be lines on a map. I actually hope this nut job does something so we can stop this whole is America still strong discussion. Countries that are founded in Islam will never be strong they can not even keep there own backyards straight.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I dont see anything happening WAR-WISE in the near future against Iran and/or China

China needs us we honestly dont need them (just cheap crap we can build here anyway)

But if they did wanna fight the US is capable of wiping both countries off the map easily and dont try and say other wise. Remember our forces from WW2 it can be like that again pretty quick.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The US has the means to destroy all of the middle east, russia and china. will they ever do such a thing? no, of course not. human rights activists across the world would overthrow the US in some form, if not other nations would. not to mention, we make money off those countries and need the oil, etc.

i'm assuming something weapons related will be announced. what exactly, i dont know...maybe working nukes, or threat of nukes, or a warning of "do this and we'll nuke you, etc."

i doubt it involves anything else other than that, because wtf would be a "telling blow"? it cant be anything positive...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
I dont see anything happening WAR-WISE in the near future against Iran and/or China

China needs us we honestly dont need them (just cheap crap we can build here anyway)

But if they did wanna fight the US is capable of wiping both countries off the map easily and dont try and say other wise. Remember our forces from WW2 it can be like that again pretty quick.

it's a different world, my friend. we arent viewed the same way across the world anymore sadly. yes, we are in for another war. if you cannot see that, then sir, you are blind as a bat. all countries taunting one another will inevitable lead to nothing other than war. between who? that's anyones best guess but we can all see *something* coming.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SRHAZE420
The US has the means to destroy all of the middle east, russia and china. will they ever do such a thing? no, of course not. human rights activists across the world would overthrow the US in some form, if not other nations would. not to mention, we make money off those countries and need the oil, etc.

i'm assuming something weapons related will be announced. what exactly, i dont know...maybe working nukes, or threat of nukes, or a warning of "do this and we'll nuke you, etc."

i doubt it involves anything else other than that, because wtf would be a "telling blow"? it cant be anything positive...

How many caffiene drinks have you had?

You think those Russian subs sitting 2 miles off the coast will just go away?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
According the Ynet, Iran will be unvailing three new satellites and a satellite carrier on Wednesday

www.ynetnews.com...

and Sky are reporting a test firing of a Satellite rockct, but, I can't find details anywhere.. will post if I find it or delete these lines if I'm dreaming :-)

So it could be that Iran will be anouncing a Space Program!

[edit on 3/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The "Telling" will be when he announce Nuclear Freedom "BLOW" He either just nuked Israel or he blocks off the Strait of Hormuz

What do you think

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
According the Ynet, Iran will be unvailing three new satellites and a satellite carrier on Wednesday

www.ynetnews.com...

and Sky are reporting a test firing of a Satellite rockct, but, I can't find details anywhere.. will post if I find it or delete these lines if I'm dreaming :-)

how would that constitute a "telling blow"?

that would just be something they announce, that they have improved their space program, or communications industry, etc.

i predict something more sinister...but you may be right..who knows. if they havent delivered it & it hasnt leaked, its all speculation.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SRHAZE420

A "telling blow" can be a message, as well as a physical blow..

A space program would prove their independence.. and can be used to mask a delivery system.

Personally I already think they have a nuke/nukes.. I was fairly convinced of that when they started whole heartedly down the Satellite route.. as a nuke is pretty worthless unless you have a delivery system..

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

www.ynetnews.com...

While Obama is ceasing our space program. Wow, Islam first in space. That's a twist.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

www.ynetnews.com...

While Obama is ceasing our space program. Wow, Islam first in space. That's a twist.

lol, thanks for making me smile..

A delivery system is the only thing that will give Iran a credible posture.. it can not claim to have nukes without a delivery system, since that still leaves them open to attack.. In fact declaring you have nukes without a credible delivery system invites attack from some quarters.

Not sure how people will respond if they do declare they have nukes and a credible delivery system...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I posted some more information on this announcement earlier in the thread:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Even if it is not used for military purposes, we shall never know the truth that lies behind the scenes, and like gray topic of Israels nukes, this will just leave a huge topic open for speculation..

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Goathief

Even if it is not used for military purposes, we shall never know the truth that lies behind the scenes, and like gray topic of Israels nukes, this will just leave a huge topic open for speculation..

This sounds like the same delivery system that the Russian suitcase nukes were. So Iran would have a hundred walking nukes. Even better. heh.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join