It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on Feb. 11'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Both candidates were approved by the Mullahs.

Why would one need to steal an already rigged election? They both met the approval of the clerics. I don't know why Americans seem to believe the opponent was some radical pro-west candidate. He couldn't be, otherwise the mullah's wouldn't have approved him.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Funny how no one has done the math. 2+11=13!!! And it goes farther than that. Iran is just part of the game plan. 11 is a sacred Illuminist number. And so on.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. (see former Royal Canadian Navy Intelligence Officer, William Guy Carr's books "Satan, Prince of this World" and "Pawns in the Game", p. xv-xvi, which includes extracts of Pike's letter

libertyforlife.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So can someone please post a summery of why this date of the 11th will be significant. After reading all this, nothing stands out as a concern.
Not sure I buy into the Illuminati con.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
So can someone please post a summery of why this date of the 11th will be significant. After reading all this, nothing stands out as a concern.
It is in the OP. The president of Iran declared that his country will deal a harsh blow to global arrogance on that date. The date is significant to them because it is the anniversary of the Islamic takeover of the country from the Shah in the seventies.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sounds like he has a nuke..

Why make an anouncement before Feb. 11th That your going to make an anouncement? Why not just anounce it on FEB. 11th? Dude is freaking nuts and wants attention is all. Looking for trouble he is as usual.. I guess if he has a nuke thou we are going to be going in... WMD...

I guess we will find out feb. 11th.. Wish shakespear was still alive to write about this, big anouncement..

Ah the World is Rotten..

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Also the culmination with the Islamic Night of Power after the 10 days after the announcement.
Analysts have already said that Iran has a nuke. Same analysts have Pakistan in check by India (recent gold deal).
US moving into position.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I cannot beleive this guy is running a country. I have not done allot of research on this guy but he sounds like a idiot. I mean a real stupid idiot. Even if he did get nuclear technology even after the World, was telling you to stop, and then announcing to the World with your tongue out that you have one? Stupid.. Say he has a ICBM, and tries to point and shoot it at Israel, Iran, would be destroyed. The only thing I could see here many moves ahead, is how the region would get very unstable. Whatever this guy is a moron. I can't beleive he is running a country and I can fully understand why Iran, is getting ran into the ground. Religion, can be pretty damn stupid man..

Nah if he had a nuke, he would not warn us of anouncement, he just would have anounced it on Feb. 11th. That is what I think, now he is offering a prisoner exchange. Yeah he is trying to get attention.. Pulling a North Korea..

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Also the culmination with the Islamic Night of Power after the 10 days after the announcement.
Analysts have already said that Iran has a nuke. Same analysts have Pakistan in check by India (recent gold deal).
US moving into position.

Your post are nothing more than silly paranoid jibberish.

Never a source for outlandish claims, thats kool.

What is worrysome , is some people actually believe you

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I cannot beleive this guy is running a country. I have not done allot of research on this guy but he sounds like a idiot. I mean a real stupid idiot. Even if he did get nuclear technology even after the World, was telling you to stop, and then announcing to the World with your tongue out that you have one? Stupid.. Say he has a ICBM, and tries to point and shoot it at Israel, Iran, would be destroyed. The only thing I could see here many moves ahead, is how the region would get very unstable. Whatever this guy is a moron. I can't beleive he is running a country and I can fully understand why Iran, is getting ran into the ground. Religion, can be pretty damn stupid man..

Nah if he had a nuke, he would not warn us of anouncement, he just would have anounced it on Feb. 11th. That is what I think, now he is offering a prisoner exchange. Yeah he is trying to get attention.. Pulling a North Korea..

How do you feel about Israel, they have both nuclear (weapons grade) and icbm capability. In what way do their affairs affect the stability of the region ? Hmm, its not fair being one eyed here, even if i feel for Israel and their cause, they are a target. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad got a Msc/Phd civil engineering btw, he is educated and speaks perfect english.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rhines

Not being one eyed, Israel, is not saying to the World that Iran, needs to be blown off of the face of the Earth..

Iran, has been looking for trouble for a long time.

I just think the guy is a moron. Oh and I am in no position to make policy when it comes to how the USA and her allies deal with Iran. So erm if Iran, has a WMD, I am a lil unbias when it comes to the POLICY we follow to deal with the violation of policy. Ahem, Yeah, know that establishment we call the Ahem U.N and stuff..

Nothing sounds special about you..

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by rhines

Not being one eyed, Israel, is not saying to the World that Iran, needs to be blown off of the face of the Earth..

Iran, has been looking for trouble for a long time.

I just think the guy is a moron. Oh and I am in no position to make policy when it comes to how the USA and her allies deal with Iran. So erm if Iran, has a WMD, I am a lil unbias when it comes to the POLICY we follow to deal with the violation of policy. Ahem, Yeah, know that establishment we call the Ahem U.N and stuff..

Nothing sounds special about you..

Ahem, Iran never said to blow Israel off the map , Ahem

Erm, Iran has complied with ALL IAEA procedures, Ahem , Israel has not

Erm, Israel has disregarded several UN request , Erm Iran has not , Ahem

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Links to sources of your news please.. Until then I really disagree, and do not feel sorry for how Iran, runs its country politically or Its foreign relations with the World and Israel, and any free man for that matter. Blame that on my Spartan Ancestors Sir.. Ahem..

I do not live in candy land and I do not think of boobies and butterflies every day. I see what I see and I call a spade a spade. Muhomed asdhaskjdhasd, is a moron..

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by SLAYER69

Funny how no one has done the math. 2+11=13!!! And it goes farther than that. Iran is just part of the game plan. 11 is a sacred Illuminist number. And so on.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. (see former Royal Canadian Navy Intelligence Officer, William Guy Carr's books "Satan, Prince of this World" and "Pawns in the Game", p. xv-xvi, which includes extracts of Pike's letter

libertyforlife.com...

Why didn't he announce it on the 13th then instead and cut the addition?
For instance, my birthday is july 11th, does that make me a illuminati pawn? Or is it because july 11th is a date on a calendar, and events are eventually going to happen on the 11th?

[edit on 2-2-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Links to sources of your news please..

Not news

Its history

All at your fingertips using the search feature (top right)

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I really hope iran comes out with something good.

israel and US will instantly attack in response.

Shia northern alliance,Shia majority in iraq, hezbollah and hamas will all stand with iran.

=WW3

Gona be interesting but i personally think iran is just bluffin as usual and israel is getting pissed off for not getting green light from US 'yet'.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by merkava]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

He's just going by Islamic tradition, which is different than Western tradition. They announce it because it's polite and the right thing to do according to Allah. They are very steeped in tradition and this is how they think.
If we already know he has a nuke then the next move is for Amadinejad to announce it, just going according to protocol.
Islam has never kept secret it's plans for the reformation of the Caliphate and it's nuclear development. It's only the West that is in denial and doesn't want to listen. Here the man is saying there is a major announcement and we are laughing it off, stupid dhimmi kaffirs.

Let's just say that AQ announced privately to the Bush administration that it was going to fly planes into our capitals and destroy people and buildings. Because that's Islamic custom. Would we announce it? Would we laugh it off? Would we ignore it and say, hell they can't pull it off? Would we take the chance in panicking the public because we think we have enough security to cover our assses? Retrospect is a funny thing. Stupid dhimmi kaffirs.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Islam goes by Islamic numerology. Their calendar isn't even like ours.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He's just going by Islamic tradition, which is different than Western tradition. They announce it because it's polite and the right thing to do according to Allah. They are very steeped in tradition and this is how they think.
If we already know he has a nuke then the next move is for Amadinejad to announce it, just going according to protocol.
Islam has never kept secret it's plans for the reformation of the Caliphate and it's nuclear development. It's only the West that is in denial and doesn't want to listen. Here the man is saying there is a major announcement and we are laughing it off, stupid dhimmi kaffirs.

Let's just say that AQ announced privately to the Bush administration that it was going to fly planes into our capitals and destroy people and buildings. Because that's Islamic custom. Would we announce it? Would we laugh it off? Would we ignore it and say, hell they can't pull it off? Would we take the chance in panicking the public because we think we have enough security to cover our assses? Retrospect is a funny thing. Stupid dhimmi kaffirs.

Seriously? What are you on about?

I have got muslim freinds and they would laugh their heads off reading this.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

Islam goes by Islamic numerology. Their calendar isn't even like ours.

How do they celebrate their birthdays?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Islam this, Islam that - the funniest thing is that you decided to wade back into this thread to spread falsities and hate after being exposed several times.

Yes, some of us are still waiting for the answer to a direct question posed way back around page 8 or so. If you cannot provide any evidence at all for this simple request, can we believe anything else you type - especially concerning complex subjects like numerology?

Way to go.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join