It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Iran will deliver telling blow to global powers on Feb. 11'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I am 95% certain they will make an announcement of a new rocket
and that Iran will launch satellites into space. The same rockets will
also serve as a delivery system for nuclear warheads (icbm), just like
israel have launched their ofek spy sats and jericho missiles.

Not that many nations have the capability to launch rockets with a
large payload (1000kg +) and put the stuff in orbit.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA

Originally posted by merkava

And, Israel isn't hiding the fact it has nukes because they're "afraid." They are avoiding flak from other nations, and even it's a good tactical strategy on their part.

Doesn't matter if israel hid its nuke programme or not, the fact that it broke the rules of the game which opens the nuclear door for other nations who are interested to build their own nukes.

I'm also pretty sure that if Israel wanted to take out a country like Iran, they could. They're fully capable.

If israel wants to do something it DOES iT, if israel wants to kill babies in palestine it does it, if israel wants to bomb lebanon it does it, if israel wants to show syria whose the boss it does it, if israel wants to assasinate someone it does it.

If israel wants to attack iran, it needs US foot soldiers on the ground in iran to finish off the job completely for the security of the Gods Chosen people and to bring a regime change.Simply bombing and sending in missiles isn't gona solve the equation, iran ain't that dumb to display its nuke plants like saddam did.

Both Afghan and iraq war has made iran alot stronger.Hamas and hezbollah is another problem.

israel can't touch iran without US.That's a bloody FACT.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Israel can annihilate Iran with nuclear weapons, what are you talking about ?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhines
reply to post by merkava

Israel can annihilate Iran with nuclear weapons, what are you talking about ?

Israel might have nuclear weapons but it hasn't got the guts to use them without its enemy threatning it directly.Even if iran declares it has nukes, israel hasn't got a right to lauch a nuke strike.Israel wants to get rid of iran without getting its hands dirty and the only way that is possible is by sacrificing thousands of US troops.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rhines

And how can you say that and not expect people to get angry at Zionism? You are advocating that Israel can destroy Iran with nuclear weapons, to stop Iran from achieving the same capabilities? That's the same as me saying McDonalds should drop a nuclear weapon on Burger King. That's the same thing as saying a football team should drop a nuclear weapon on another. Maybe you Zionists have tapeworms in your frontal lobe and do not understand your own hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
reply to post by rhines

And how can you say that and not expect people to get angry at Zionism? You are advocating that Israel can destroy Iran with nuclear weapons, to stop Iran from achieving the same capabilities? That's the same as me saying McDonalds should drop a nuclear weapon on Burger King. That's the same thing as saying a football team should drop a nuclear weapon on another. Maybe you Zionists have tapeworms in your frontal lobe and do not understand your own hypocrisy.

Chill.
Iran doesn't deserve nuclear weapons. The world has spoken and sorry... Iran isn't allowed. They were told not to develop them and they went ahead anyway. They lied and said they are for power and that was deceitful.
Good thing that HAARP is around to shoot down satelites and keep the nukes out of the hands that will use them to destroy mankind. If that doesn't work we can always use other methods to stop Iran since they have no right to have nukes with their intentions of evil.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

reply to post by rhines

Chill.
Iran doesn't deserve nuclear weapons. The world has spoken and sorry... Iran isn't allowed. They were told not to develop them and they went ahead anyway. They lied and said they are for power and that was deceitful.
Good thing that HAARP is around to shoot down satelites and keep the nukes out of the hands that will use them to destroy mankind. If that doesn't work we can always use other methods to stop Iran since they have no right to have nukes with their intentions of evil.

"Iran doesn't deserve nuclear weapons."

When a country that has actually used nuclear weapons in the past are top on the list for how much they hold today, I don't think it's a matter of whether one deserves a nuclear weapon or not, or are you another flamboyant hypocrite? The US should be last on the list to even discuss anything nuclear-related, if priorities were where they should be.

"The world has spoken and sorry"
Zionist occupied governments have spoken. The FREE world has spoken, China and Russia are not Zionist occupied and support Iran's nuclear rights, in addition to other multitudes of non-allied nations.

"Iran isn't allowed."
Too bad the whole world isn't controlled by Zionists, yet. Until then, there will still be people like me who aren't hypocrites.

"They were told not to develop them and they went ahead anyway."
If I told you to stop breathing and you continued, do I have the right to kill you? I don't think Persia needs anybody to tell them anything, especially not a country that has committed double holocaust with its nuclear weapons.

"Good thing that HAARP is around to shoot down satelites"
HAARP does no such thing and cannot be implemented to perform such applications under the siege of any realistic threat. You seem quite uneducated.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What else is going on in the world that may warrant more attention than preventing Iran from attaining the capability to develop a war head? We seem so galvanized at the head lines. What will they announce on the eleventh? Look how they treat the supposed peaceful protesters. Look how much we are paying for gas because of this mad man.

I submit to you that we are all being mislead. I do not believe that the average Iranian desires to wipe anyone off of the map. They are more than likely being told lies about the U.S.'s own desire to wipe them out. They just want to be able to raise their children and live peacefully. I am not believing the programming that we are fed anymore.

Has anyone ever looked at ancient Persian literature? It is fantastic stuff. These people are just like you and me.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by Goathief

Even if it is not used for military purposes, we shall never know the truth that lies behind the scenes, and like gray topic of Israels nukes, this will just leave a huge topic open for speculation..

This sounds like the same delivery system that the Russian suitcase nukes were. So Iran would have a hundred walking nukes. Even better. heh.

I understand what you are saying about walking suitcase nuke's.. as much as any attack may take that avenue.. In my opinion saying that is going to be your approach would back fire on the world stage..

But to be a major player in the ME, which Iran wishes to be.. an upfront delivery system would prove a more substantial thought provoking situation.. Iran has denied supplying it's proxies, so to say that it is now utilising them, or their own people in this way will not go in their favour.. and after all this is only a single move on the chess board.

A game changer would be declaring credible offence and defence systems.. failing that would be alluding to an offence or defence you may or may not have.. You might allude to walking suitcases, but that would only be in closed meetings outside the worlds media..

[edit on 3/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by jackflap

This is why I mentioned Quds Day (October). It was planned then but Iran found itself unprepared. Means there is serious leaks in intelligence. Hopefully those gaps have been closed. Nevertheless, the plan is still on and Iran will use WMD, it's just a matter of time.
With Amadinejads declaration of the 10 days Night of Power it seems like this one might be legit.

Sorry JJ but by your statement it seems you are advocating th euse of WMD by Iran?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

You're obviously a racist.
Now back to the topic... Iran's secret is nuclear cability. Iran won't be allowed nuclear capability and I know the plan of how they will be prevented from it. yay.

February 11th is the Night of Power and Feb 12th is the flying... response. heh. I can hardly wait, I'm going to go stock up on popcorn and watch the news as the SHTF.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968

reply to post by jackflap

This is why I mentioned Quds Day (October). It was planned then but Iran found itself unprepared. Means there is serious leaks in intelligence. Hopefully those gaps have been closed. Nevertheless, the plan is still on and Iran will use WMD, it's just a matter of time.
With Amadinejads declaration of the 10 days Night of Power it seems like this one might be legit.

Sorry JJ but by your statement it seems you are advocating th euse of WMD by Iran?

I have no control over them using it but they will.
Who ya gonna call?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

I am kinda sick of hearing this Zionist religious crap. I don't think The U.N. or the world or whatever powers it is that is asking Iran, to stop making nuclear products is not over a religion. Its based of off the actions that are proven, thru inteligence, uh listening to the regime in power rhetoric, and idea's. Has nothing to do with the country's religion. Point and case Iran, is not being co operative.

www.guardian.co.uk...

point and case if Iran, cannot prove its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes, it raises alarms, when Iran, is making crazy comments like the title of this thread, then does'nt it alarm normal men and women living their lives when they read about this rhetoric coming outta Iran? Has nothing to do with religious beleifs. yet whatever deny the truth and continue to beleive what you wish..

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

No, i meant it like, why should ISrael get away with having a nuclear arsenal, icbm capability and using the same rockets to launch spy sats into orbit ? Its like an international assembly in the 1950s* would have tried to prevent Russia from building their rockets, space program or arsenal of WMDs. they wouldn't have listened at all, the US had the tech and WMD already, Today Israel totally ignores international scrutiny from organs like IAEA, so it is the samegame again, an arms race, a standoff, MAD.

""for having enhanced our understanding of conflict and cooperation through game-theory analysis""
nobelprize.org...
Robert J. Aumann
University of Jerusalem, Center for Rationality
Hebrew Jerusalem, Israel

"for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."
nobelpeaceprize.org...
Barack H. Obama
USA
b. 1961
President of the USA

*) Both Russia and the US grabbed their share of german rocket scientists and technology. Operation Paperclip, ww2.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

"The world has spoken and sorry"
Zionist occupied governments have spoken. The FREE world has spoken, China and Russia are not Zionist occupied and support Iran's nuclear rights, in addition to other multitudes of non-allied nations.

I would have to differ on a point. I doubt that Saudi Arabia wants a nuke capable Iran. They sure went along with the US going into Iraq the first time, after Saddam proved that he was willing to take over another neighboring country. I wouldn't call the Saudis Zionists.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I believe that cutting off the oil supply would do far more damage to the West than anything they could do with any nuke. Our economies would be crippled permanently, imo.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I believe that cutting off the oil supply would do far more damage to the West than anything they could do with any nuke. Our economies would be crippled permanently, imo.

Iran makes money on shipping. And when they don't they have those Somali pirates who take the ships. Nice little operation that will go nuclear in less than 10 days.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

This goes along with the theory that Obama is a muslim plant from the Caliphate so their reformation occurs. Destroy America with a Manchurian Candidate, we are stupid kaffirs in America and we wouldn't even see it coming. Obama has control and power and can appoint and make things look like he is doing the right thing when all along he's just a puppet for Islam. Yeah, I can see this rumor starting since America is so divided and there is so much infra-fighting between just the Dems and Reps.

This is only a "rumor"?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Maybe he's going to storm the studio during the taping of the last "Jay Leno at 10" show ?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join