It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 facts - weigh in - OS VS others

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The following photo shows why AA77 could not have punched through all the rings of the Pentagon as the offcial story states.

The airframe is to fragile to survive.

i114.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
The following photo shows why AA77 could not have punched through all the rings of the Pentagon as the offcial story states.

All it shows is how desperate "truthers" are getting, it shows nothing at all about flight 77 hitting the Pentagon!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The airframe is to fragile to survive.

i114.photobucket.com...

Not only did it punch a 16 foot hole on the way in, it busted a hole almost the same size on the way out.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
All it shows is how desperate "truthers" are getting, it shows nothing at all about flight 77 hitting the Pentagon!

It shows you cannot read posts.

As the photo shows the airframe is too fragile to go through all the rings.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Not only did it punch a 16 foot hole on the way in, it busted a hole almost the same size on the way out.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Who claimed flight 77's airframe went through all the rings? just another truther lie!

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Not only did it punch a 16 foot hole on the way in...

Now, please re-check your soource on that claim!!!

It is in error, and if you look with open eyes, on the Web, you will learn what I mean.

(The width of major damage to the outer facade was ~75 feet. This makes perfect sense, considering that the very outboard portions of the wing are relatively less substantial than pieces closer to the fuselage centerline -- longitudinal axis--)

Oh, and I suppose someone will bring up the WTC Towers, and their initial visual impact damage.....BIG difference in construction, and response by the building facades to the forces of impact!!!

(Hint: Towers' outer panels -- facades -- had their major load-bearing strength vertically!! The concentrated horizontal impact points over-stressed the panels' attachment points, such as bolts, etc.)

[edit on 10 February 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Who claimed flight 77's airframe went through all the rings? just another truther lie!

Gee, you do not even know what the official story states?

The official story claims that the nose of the plane punched through the wall of the Pentagon through the inner collumns.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Please show where in the "official story" it states that AA77 went through all the rings of the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Half right. Thanks for admitting that picture does NOT show any evidence of what happened to AA77. Finally people are getting it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I browsed through the pages of this thread and never saw this issue addressed, only diverted.

explain the melted steal?

and don't say the typical "OS" answer and give me something about how steal loses half its strength and it didn't have to melt..... that has nothing to do with the fact that it did melt, there was plenty of liquid steal during the clean up.

and if you suggest blast furance fueled by paper and stuff inside the wct.... lmao.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohhwataloser
there was plenty of liquid steal during the clean up.

There was? How did they remove it then and please show a official source stating there was molten steel.
www.debunking911.com...
www.911myths.com...

[edit on 11/2/10 by dereks]

[edit on 11/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Please show where in the "official story" it states that AA77 went through all the rings of the Pentagon.

So sad, how can you believe the official story if you do not even know what the offical story and witnesses state happened?

911review.org...
Mr. Lee Evey, Pe
Pentagon Renovation Manager, said on Sept. 15:

The nose of the plane just barely broke through the inside of the C ring, so it was extending into A-E Drive a little bit. ... The airplane traveled in a path about like this, and the nose of the aircraft broke through this innermost wall of C ring into A-E Drive.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Do you really have no clue what the word "ALL" means? I'm sorry - is English your second language?

Please show me the evidence that peices of the plane broke out into the courtyard - or else you are a....

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Please show me the evidence that peices of the plane broke out into the courtyard - or else you are a....

So sad that you and others beleive in the official story without even knowing what all the is stated in the official story

Gee, you do know there are 3 rings we are talking about? I have shown a witness stating the nose went through 3 rings

The problem is common sense and facts state the nose of the plane would have been destroyed on impact and not mke it through the 3 rings as sated.

Why can't you accept and admit when facts are shown?

[edit on 12-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

I count four posts wherein you are arguing that the airframe is too fragile to have gone through ALL the rings.

YOUR WORDS, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

And then you accuse others of not knowing the "official story".

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooperI count four posts wherein you are arguing that the airframe is too fragile to have gone through ALL the rings.

Lets look at some facts.

1. I have shown evidence that the nose and airframe is to fragle to have punched through the 3rd ring as the offical story and witnesses stated.

2. I have shown a witness that stated the nose went through the 3rd ring. Most official story sites also state this.

You do not even know anything about what the official story states yet you believe it,,,,,

[edit on 12-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
More facts that the offical story states the nose of the plane penatrated the 3rd ring.

www.cnn.com...
FBI Agent Jacqueline Maguire testified that the nose of the Boeing 757 that crashed into the Pentagon penetrated to the building's third ring, known as the "C" ring. Photos showed a blackened, gaping hole in the outer wall.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

There was? How did they remove it then and please show a official source stating there was molten steel.

There are several photos of near molten steel being removed, also photos of water being sprayed on debris and equipment to keep it cool.

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

There are several photos of near molten steel being removed, also photos of water being sprayed on debris and equipment to keep it cool.

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

Prove that the molten stuff is steel. Prove that the reason the water is being sprayed on is specifically to cool molten (not just hot) steel and not some other heated material.

To do this please use evidence that would stand up in court.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join