It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Harvesting Organs in Haiti?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is anyone really shocked?

Wonder why America hasn't set up a hospital in Haiti yet and Israeli/Jews rushed there rather fast?

We all know the Khazar Jews can't let a disaster go to waist.

Live children are being harvested.

Some newspapers and lots of people are coming out and telling of Jews rushing down to Haiti to harvest organs, lots of money down their.

The Haitian PM has admitted Jews are harvesting organs now, even live children:

The reporter in the 2nd half of this video just happens to be Jewish / Khazar.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Then CNN accidentally finds a box of organs laying around.

Here's the guy Israel / Jews were crying over for exposing them.

Of course Israel / Khazars come right out to be defencive:
www.cnn.com...

www.ynetnews.com...

Alex Jones on it:

I believe the plan was HAARP --> Earth Quake on the poorest nation in the west --> Rush Israel medics down while U.S.A stays back so Israel can look good while harvesting tons of organs.

First they tell you send all your money, not supplies, which is the biggest scam since Africa's "Heal the World fund".
By law, these fundraisers only have to give 1% of the money they get to the actually cause, the rest can be pocketed.

Here's Israel admitting organ harvesting a while back:

These people are sick. Anything for money.

Thanks.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

[edit on 1-31-2010 by Springer]

[edit on 1-31-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This seriously needs to be bumped

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
IF this is true then it is truly sickening, beyond the point of monstrosity. This is pure evil and a complete carelessness for human life; they are taking advantage of children who had nothing to begin with, lived in utter poverty and succumbing them to a completely demonic act in order to make monetary gain.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
sooooo
your saying the united states turned on a earthquake mahcine to kill a few hundred thousand people to harvest a few hundred( possibly more possibly less) organs. the amount of man power and moeny it would take to set up the field units they showed would far outwiegh the expense of say, individualyl kidnapping a few hundred people, and sjut starigth killign them and taking all thier organs. also, people in haiti who end up ina field hospital liek this one arent even close to ideal cantidates for organ transplant. many of thier tissues/orangs owuld be unusuable after suffering death froma crushing blow from a collapsing building, or are already infested with diseases liek malaria and cholera that are runnign rampant in a tropical area liek Haiti.
also, corneas arent organs.
this has to be the silliest jew hating thread ive seen in at least a week.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
the amount of man power and moeny it would take to set up the field units they showed would far outwiegh the expense of say, individualyl kidnapping a few hundred people,

Not when they already had HAARP installed since the 80's and want to have some fun testing it out once in a while.

Especially since they are telling everyone to send them millions of dollars, a few U.N soldiers isn't much, especially in the long run to gain control of the country in return, Haiti was independent for a long time now and wasn't dealing with Illuminati / Jew ruler-ship so even more motive to screw with them.

also, people in haiti who end up ina field hospital liek this one arent even close to ideal cantidates for organ transplant. many of thier tissues/orangs owuld be unusuable after suffering death froma crushing blow from a collapsing building,

That's why I said "Live Child Organ Harvest".

In the video the P.M of Haiti says they are harvesting live people and children organs.

P.S your writing is hard to read.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think there are already many Threads on this Topic.
Could help to use the search engine.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well this is what the Zionists do. They run a continuous criminal enterprise on a national and international level.

Have scalpels will travel. There are lots of documented cases where living Chinese will sell one Kidney for 10,000.00 to Zionists who turn around and sell it for 100,000 or more. Often the surgeries are conducted in such a haphazard and unsanitary fashion the donor later dies from complications of the surgery.

The Zionists don't really much care. For them all life is cheap and everything is about profit, and and they make a lot of profit off of the suffering and making other people suffer.

This is what the world gets for letting one group of people use peer pressure to undermine their rights and liberty in the name of a instilled political correctness.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of the suffering that is yet to unfold for the abomination that the illegal criminal enterprise known as Zionist Israel will sew and reap before its all over and done.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
IF this is true

Looking away doesn't end the suffering and evil people are doing. I know it's bliss to remain unknowing to what's rotten here on earth but... from every rumour or news there is at least an ounce of truth. It's not like it didn't happen before.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So the Israelis are on trial for

Evidence : Israel field hospital, some non-documented "reports" and a woman waving a carton box with nothing in it...

More likely this is:

"let's bash the Israelis for being, as usual, effective and competent"

"Let's bash the Israelis, as they're non-capable of doing anything good"

"Let's bash the Israelis for their always hidden agendas for profit only"

Haiti - Baby born in IDF field hospital

Haitian Man, Buried Under Rubble for 10 Days, Rescued By IDF Team

IDF Footage of Rescue of Hatian Girl from Collapsed Building, 19 January 2010

Proceed

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Being jews, of course. So they need any other reason? The jew haters do not need a reason to post lies, they do it as a matter of course. Where is the evidence that they are harvesting organs? There is none, of course but that does not stop them posting lies about the jews!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This is evil. Pure, unadulterated evil. It's exploitation on a massive scale that every god-fearing man should fight against.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by flymetothemoon

Being jews, of course. So they need any other reason? The jew haters do not need a reason to post lies, they do it as a matter of course. Where is the evidence that they are harvesting organs? There is none, of course but that does not stop them posting lies about the jews!

Thanks ! That's my first thought also. Haters seeks for reasons, to "justify" and keep on the ever lasting flame. And they will do anything to make others share their views and also make sure, to keep the negative image alive at any costs.

In this case with the Israeli camp in Haiti... The haters just hate the thought, that anyone should say "well done Israel, for always going that extra mile. While others gave up digging, you found more survivors in Haiti, thanks to you're Jewish stubbornness

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Perspective is required here.

Not one of those videos - with the exception of T West & Alex Jones - links the IDF to any potential organ harvesting.

And while those people join the dots themselves, it is their opinion

Their opinion is not fact

Yes. We know the IDF did this in Gaza.

BUT

We do not know that they are doing the same in Haiti. It is possible to summise that it might be, but plain and simply we do not know

As Jones points out, this stuff has been done by governments, private corporations and even via organised crime.

More info is needed. Jumping to conclusions is making 2+2=5.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
[snip]... 6000 years, and all they did is cause chaos, death and misery...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hi guys,
This is my first post here.
I usually just read what you guys post and settle for that, but after I saw this thread I had to register and leave my response.

THIS IS TOTAL BULL

This is totally iluminati disinfo bull.

I am Israeli, I live in Israeli, and I -DID NOT- join the IDF, I refused military service and went to jail for it.
But many of my friends are in the IDF, some in highly trained combat units, some even went to lebanon in the war few years back.

The thing is, that 80% of 18 year olds are in the army, alot of them medics, and all variety of jobs.

Older people - "Keva" people who sign to be in the army longer then 3 years are something like 30% of the people in the army.

Let me tell you, that if it was true, we would all know about it! people would speak out!

I was shocked to read here stuff like "Zionists blah blah" or "Khazar" WTF is all this bull#!

I mean, listen... I am wide awake, and I have opened my mind to accept almost anything, I know about aliens, about the iluminati, and all those F'D UP agendas, I have been researching this Ancient Astronaout theory from age 16 and its very interesting for me.
But you guys gotta understand this is total bull#. DISINFO!!!!!
TRYING TO MONGER HATE!!! AND FEAR!!!

What you are actually saying here - is that all my friends actually (and some of them got to kill and some of them got killed) harvested or witnessed harvesting of organs....

Actually the thoery is, that they do this in the post mortum autopsy.
Well, I do not doubt, that perhaps they did it to arab suicide bombers, it is possible, they used to have a drill to bury them with a Pig, so they wont get their 12 virgins in heaven, and that really deterred them from blowing up busses for a while, until UN said its unhumane or [snip].
And well to tell you the truth, if some a-hole blow up a bus full of kids, and one of his organs can save one of those kids life, then use it! [snip] him

BUT THE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF! IS SAYING THAT WE DID THIS IN HAITI!!!!! THIS IS TOTAL DISINFO - and this is coming from somone who lives here.

WHY WOULD WE MAKE A COLLECTION OF ORGANS??
we are only 6 milion people, we dont need so many.
do you really think its logical????

and about all the comments that "Khzar" Jews and all that....
I have no Idea what the hell you are talking about...............
Some jews come from europe&russia, we call them "Ashkenazi"
Some jews come from Africa (Mainly morroco / some from ethiopia) we call them "Mizrahi", my parents were both born in Morroco, does that make me a Zionist Khazar who plans to take over the world and steal organs all the way to the elite??

Dudes, you gotta understand.
Hate against any culture is wrong!!!!!!!
And this is what this disinfo is doing,
causing hate between people.
The goverment is our enemy!!!!!!!
Not you and me,
you and me are the same.

I have no hate for the american people > Although your goverment sucks.
I have no hate for the arab / gaza / iranian people, and the last thing I wish for is a war.
The only thing I hate > Is goverments who control every aspect of our lives, and sends us to wars we really dont need to care about.

Anyway. Hi.
Thanks for reading what I have to say.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Uhm.. Organs do sell pretty good. So it is very logical.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
reply to post by freebourn

Uhm.. Organs do sell pretty good. So it is very logical.

Okay, so you are suggesting now, that we export these organs and sell them, and they are not for our own use?
alrighty buddy... keep believing T - West's obviously illuminati propoganda.

Let me just say, that if any hardcore jew - and they are the people who handle the dead, no one else is allowed.
If those orhodox jews who handle all the dead, knew about something like this happening, it would be totally not jewish thing to do and they would start a wave of indignation against the goverment.
Orthodox jews "zaka" are the only ones who handle the dead - It is not possible they are a part of this, because it is against every word in the jewish religion.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, raping altar boys is against Christian Religion, but they STILL DO IT! I'm open for every plausible explanation, but saying that they don't harvest organs because of Religion is just naive.

EDIT* spelling

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Hellas]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Okay my friend, please let me explain.
Even here sometime we hear kids have been molested by rabbis and all that.
These issues are because religion from its core - any religion, is opposed to our natural inclinations, and that is what is wrong with religions.
They make people do bad things in the end because they cant have sex with women they arnt married to and alot of restrictions.

But this issue is totally different.
To jews, the dead are sacred, and just to touch a dead person, by someone not orthodox jewish, is considered unholy thing to do and you are condemnd for it.

There is no chance, that even the most evil hearted rabbi, who works on a dead body, to somehow do this, and with all his belief think he will be let in heaven.

A dead person must be buried in his entirety (as possible) and to mess with the dead is the first thing you go to hell for, ask any rabbi.

Sex with kids is one thing, because people do not think when they do these things, they do this out of 30 years of lust in their heart and kids are the easiest victim. and yes it happens all around the world, not just with Altar boys, and just with rabbis in israel, in every religion, and in every culture.

But to steal organs it is not an act of lust, it is an act of true evilness.
And this is why I find it hard to believe.

I myself am not exactly an atheist, I believe we have a creator, but I am a man of no religion, and it is my personal opinion, that all religions have a way to destroy our spirituallity.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by freebourn]

[edit on 30-1-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Thank you for your explanation! Star for you!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join