It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Else Notice This?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Cool post..well you never know..Symbols over time haver proven to mean alot of things, So u never know if its something behind their symbol or not. Could be a just suitable emblem or actually something hidden ,

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Wow there is a lot to that picture! I found it interesting that on the far bottom left, is a monkey. The far bottom right, is a black child with an afro. I'm not implying anything here, but it's amusing.

Thanks for sharing the photo! I'm sure it holds a lot of strange meaning.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Glad you found it interesting,,I did to,to me it says he knew how the world was run at that age in the pic.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

thats not true...if you look around at what people are wearing these days you will notice symbols all over the place. I actually asked a kid if he knew what the symbol on his shirt was or what it meant, he had no clue. The symbol on his shirt by the way, was a fleur-de-lis. Just goes to show you how little some people pay attention.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by mutantgenius]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

lol ok, well that was a bad analogy on my part. But what you're saying goes hand in hand with the fact that ignorance is God these days. People aren't paying attention and TPTB are counting on it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Obviously some of us are paying attention or we wouldn't be on ATS!
I think what it comes down to is that people don't WANT to know, they don't want to think about it and they don't want to believe it. It's too hard for a good chunk of people to even contemplate. I have gotten really deep into the power of numbers and symbols, there are so many that it can't be just coincidence. That red star symbolises something, I don't know what but I am sure it is something sinister!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Apart from the fact its a graphic created by whichever tv station hosts this, I can safely deduce it has nothing to do with communism.

One was shown from 2005, when Bush was president-he was no communist and neither is Obama for that matter.

The hysteria over his healthcare reforms would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

If it does mean anything, and my beleif that it may has been severely tested by those tenuous illuminati symbolism in the movies vids on you tube, I think Timewalkers take on it is more likely correct.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join