It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Election Protesters Executed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

haha, no, but this is. no really, any questions?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You can always identify evil when it snuffs out the voices of reason. These
religious clerics are slowly weaving their own ropes that will eventually be their nooses.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's unimportant if I like what you have to say or not....

That's kind of the point of this thread.
You can say whatever you want without worry of Persecution.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I might take some sht for this but what the hell.

Has it actually occured to some of you that these men they imprison or execute might have been 'Economic Hitmen' - Corporation agents; Those that go in to try and introduce debt slavery to the country or even 'Jackels' - Those that attempt to topple a country via a coup or even assassination.

The CIA is known for being experts and proficient in working in this way. They've tried the same thing with Venezuela (failing), Bolivia (partially succeeding) and Ecudor (succeeding).

We only have to look at Iraq to see what happens when option 3 becomes an opportunity (ground invasion)...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Absolutely correct conclusion. So what! [monarchist] Kingdom Assembly?
Sounds like MI5 to me.

Point being, too many people here struggle to hold on to their misconceptions about our 'great nation', and blind themselves to the fact that our government is even Worse then Iran. At least they do it openly. We do it in stealth and lie to the World and betray all our countrymen.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It was sad that the father had to find out about his son's death through
a TV broadcast.
Since their president, is just a figure-head,the protesters need to topple
their true leader,the ayatollah.I don't see that ever happening.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
Since their president, is just a figure-head,the protesters need to topple
their true leader,the ayatollah.

You Think

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c48208808e6.jpg[/atsimg]

"Enemies of God" What a crock of S**t! Why don't they just come right out and say that in their eyes they executed somebody for crimes against their Government. Why drag "God" into it. As if any crimes against the Iranian Government is a crime against God!

Talk about the arrogance.
People say we American are stuck on ourselves.

Jeez!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Are you really surprised that people are trying to deflect this issue? After all, when the CIA/M15/Mossad cannot be linked to the crime then it must have been justice in accordance with the law...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
Here in the U.S., in the 2008 general election, around 38% of eligible voters didn't think it was important enough to show up. And that was a good year!

The sad fact is ....

Those eligible nonvoting 38% are the among the loudest voices when things go South.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ya twitter is a outside element and so is the internet... Actually what your doing right now is against the law in Iran. So where's that put you? Right on the chopping block next to thses guys. Good thing this country isn't Iran eh?

The reality is stories like this and reported and editorialized in the way that they are (devoid of facts long on hyperbole) are meant to provoke emotional responses and not intellectual responses.

What happens when a whole lot of people provoked by emotional response support a bad policy?

Well ten years later they ask, why is our treasury bankrupt, why are our troops still coming home in body bags, why haven’t we won these wars.

Whether you are in Tehran or London or New York City these types of reports are always aimed at gaining emotional responses, and those emotional responses are always going to eventually be used and funneled and channeled into something by people who aren’t thinking emotionally but intellectually in a cruel and detached way looking to bring about a goal that usually has not one thing in common with what you are initially being asked to support.

It happens to be a dangerous world no matter where you live friend, and as other posters pointed out we rarely if ever grieve for the victims of America’s excesses that lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths of innocent people.

In fact if you don’t like seeing Iranians die, presumably innocent Iranians die, then I urge you to start opening your eyes and thinking with your intellect and not your emotions because when all this emotional manipulation finally garners enough public support for a Western led regime change tens of thousands of innocent Iranians are going to die in that as well as our country men.

Our government here in fact doesn’t need to do much to sensor the Internet because most Americans and Westerners are so brainwashed and so programmed to think and act with their emotions the citizens for the most part sensor it themselves by attacking the more reasoned and intellectual and questioning in emotional outbursts aimed at dissuading those people and anyone else from thinking in reasoned, intellectual and questioning ways in emotional outbursts and displays like we have evidenced in your post.

Think with your mind and not with your heart. The sum total of your knowledge on this event is so miniscule as to be less than a 100 words and can’t possibly paint a full or accurate picture as to what led to the executions of these men. That’s this logic, so sorry if that gets in the way of your emotional feel good, I imagine I am a hero by crying loudly and long.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The reality is stories like this and reported and editorialized in the way that they are (devoid of facts long on hyperbole) are meant to provoke emotional responses and not intellectual responses.

Exactly....

The whole Enemies of God title of the case was really meant to strike fear in their religious minded citizens.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm assuming that the reason they call it a crime against God is because Iran is a theocratic society?
I mean, that makes sense. It would be like someone trying to knock the snot out of the pope. To the catholics, the pope is sort of like a demi-god.

So, that would be a crime against god. Right?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

I'm assuming that the reason they call it a crime against God is because Iran is a theocratic society?
I mean, that makes sense. It would be like someone trying to knock the snot out of the pope. To the catholics, the pope is sort of like a demi-god.

So, that would be a crime against god. Right?

True, however when was the last time a "Government" executed somebody for possibly offended the Vatican?

How many centuries ago?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You make many assumptions there. I haven't heard yet where the US Government has stated that they want the Son to come to power. It does make for a great conspiracy topic though.

You would actually have to be an honest conspiracy theorist detached from emotion on the quest for the facts to get to the heart of any conspiracy Slayer.

Riding around on the emotional whirlpool of government propaganda doesn’t reveal real facts, only dogged investigation does.

Fact right after the protests of the disputed election began the Shah’s son was trotted out at the Washington Press Club, and then spent the next several days making rounds of the News and Talk Shows.

Fact the Shah’s son’s foundation is the financer of most of the Internet Videos and Blogs that detail the ‘excesses’ of the current regime.

Fact the Shah’s son is spending millions of millions of dollars to not just shape and promotes how events in Iran are seen but lobbying Heads of States and Government Bodies throughout the world.

Fact the Pahlavi family had never been known for their charity.

Fact the Prince is a genuine Royal in possession of the Peacock Throne.

Fact the CIA, MI6 and the MOSSAD do not have splash pages on their websites detailing where and how they are running covert operations. Covert means secret Slayer and they actually do their level best to keep them secret.

Fact you either are a conspiracy theorist, someone who investigates ACTIVE conspiracies regardless of where they lead to.

Or you are a conspiracy buff, someone who lacks the intellect and investigatory mind and inquisitiveness to unearth them as they unfold but likes to dissect them after they are all said and done when they can find lots of URLs to mull over in the aftermath.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Remember, this is about Iran.
Don't deflect.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Remember, this is about Iran.
Don't deflect.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There is no emotional "feel good" here and if you think so your

dillusional. Again don't preach to me about casualties of war, these

countries were waring far longer then when the USA just showed up. So

basically all the US has done is inherit the tragedies that these countries

have persecuted on there civilians for hundreds if not thousands of years.

So please spare me your pity talk and long drawn out conclusion when

your mind was made up in the first 3 lines of your post. I instead of trying

to "draw" out a subject just get to the point and express my opinion more

directly. When the US takes 1000 men out my city for being supposed

communists THIS DAY IN AGE, then you might have an arguement against

the persecution of America's own citizens. Other wise your turning this into

something it's not and just deflecting from the real fact that these people

were killed for supporting a different government. Like I said last time if

this was Iran and you were talking this way about your country (your

stance saying the US murders innocents), then you'd be lined up right

there with these guys. But to you since your not there and not in their

situation thats alright.

P.S. I used Double Spacing to make it just a little longer... just for you.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Starred & Flagged

See.... this is where it's wrong... hung for protesting!!!

Here in the UK you can have the radicals roaming the streets calling for sharia law but nothing happens to them... they should be hung IMO not the protesters!!

Anyway at least you've bought this to the attention of ATS members... it may be out of MSM but we can see for ourselves...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Roberto Calvi in 1982, considered to be G-d's banker in London would be the last KNOWN time the Vatican had someone killed.

The Vatican which is a small atonymous City/State is it's own little country and what happens within it's walls is only known outside it's walls if and when it wishes to report it.

For all we know someone is being executed in the Vatican this morning, just as in dozens of secret CIA prisons around the world someone could be being executed right now too.

I posted a link to a lot of great factual information on what's going on with the demographics in Iran yet I notice you like to avoid the hard intellectual questions to pursue the politics of emotion angle.

I also noticed you didn't touch on the fact that Mousavi who is the main opposition candidate founded Hezbollah and was implicated in the Marine Barracks bombing in Lebanon either and just why the U.S. Government would want to see him back in power?

Emotional drivel can't actually answer the hard questions though can it?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

There is no emotional "feel good" here and if you think so your

dillusional. Again don't preach to me about casualties of war, these

countries were waring far longer then when the USA just showed up.

Deny deflect throw in some more emotional appeals, a few attempts at slander, deny, deflect, avoid responsibility at all costs, place the blame on everyone and everything while chasing your tail around in angry little circles!

Outstanding.

Chances are if those two presumed innocent Iranians were two presumed innocent Iraqis protesting the puppet govenrment in Iraq that the U.S. and Western Corporations love because they can do business with them, but the actual citizens of Iraq hate because they are so corrupt you wouldn't give them a second thought or shed a tear.

But when they represent a fresh opportunity for War Mongering, Oil Acquisition and a war of Muslim attrition, and forced regime change to install a puppet government that will do business with Western Corporations well then it's a different story.

Gotcha

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join