It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% War Will Start In The Month Of February

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

reply to post by mopusvindictus

Bwahahahahahaha

Man you two made me spit up my scotch all over the keyboard from laughing.

That wasn't very nice

[edit on 24-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Of course don't forget some obscure thing will be construed as war will occur and that will be the 100% truth

see you in March

I would love to see the reaction when one of these wacky predictions finally comes true

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
How about this theory (for those who believe 2012 will be the beginning of a new age of enlightenment)

A large-scale war DOES break out somewhere and lasts for a couple of years (until around 2012).

Then, the ENTIRE world is enlightened by the war and society is forever changed.

I think that the OP prediction could go pretty well next to the 2012 stuff, but then again I want to believe there will be SOMETHING in 2012.

Yay? Nay?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jibblin

Nay

If you saw my last post the OPs predicitons seldom come true. So his predicitons can be thrown in the slush pile.

He also claims to be a millionaire yet writes as though he is very young

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't be 100% sure of the date but that it is going to happen I am leaning more toward yes. The reasons that you mentioned are a few of them and another one is that back in 2005 I read something that was written in 2002 by someone that I cannot remember or were it was written (I am not the only one, proof at the end) but it said things like we were not going to find wmd's in Iraq and that Iraq was only a "stepping stone to get to Iran". It also talked about all of the things that we have found now and that the excuse to go to Iran would be nuclear weapons but that we have known about this since the 70's and have been helping them with it. This person in the following link remembers the same thing that I remember.
realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com...

A few years ago, someone sent me a copy of a memo containing adminstration talking points about the (then) coming war in Iraq. Striking to me was the assertion in that memo that Iraq was just a stepping stone, and that the real prize was Iran. At the time that seemed so farfetched I threw it away. I wish now I had kept it, and have vowed never to part with anything so valuable again.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Elieser]

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OMG that is hilarious!!!

OP I look forward to March, though I doubt there will be any such excitement.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think it is in the International Olympic Charter that all countries will not kick the # out of each other when the Olympics are taking place.

It is not in anyone's best interest.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

ROFL Thunder Generator!

I guess the global financial crisis effected the Israeli military budget too

Just need something to pull it now....

[edit on 23/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Deleted because I did not have anything to add and just jumped on the already forming pile on by others.

Note to self: If I have nothing worth adding to a discussion, pass the thread by.

[edit on 1/23/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

hey while your predicting all these wars can you predict the next lottery numbers too? i cant see the future but it looks like you can.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'll be fair and give the OP the month of February. Though I have an overall positive feeling for 2010. Big changes, but overall positive.

But that's just me.

We'll see.

Also if there was a false flag attack, I believe even so, the government would have a lot more trouble gaining support for a massive war. People are tired of it, and there's more people paying attention now then there was during 9/11. A lot of people would be raising eyebrows and more likely to protest.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
OP, the fact that Pakistan received $100 million USD is dwarfed by the fact that AIG received $85 BILLION USD

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Call me a simpleton, but there has never been a time when war has not been going on. Whether it be a world war, country against country, civil war or tribal wars.

There has never ever ever been a time of peace. We are humans. If other humans don't have the same mind set of the other.....war begins.

Humans are worse than animals. Animals kill to eat for the most part. Humans kill for pleasure. Always have and always will. Take it to the bank.

War began when humans developed their so called intelligence. You are many thousands of millenia late in your prediction.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I note that many of your references are to an Iranian website.

This is the content on the "A-bomb matter discovered in northern Brazil" comment....

"According to the report, around 450 kilograms (990 lb) of pitchblende, particularly radioactive uranium ore, which can be used for military purposes, was recovered in a bag in the northern territories. "

Someone has found a way to stuff a half ton of rocks into a bag. Some bag. This is the big revelation: uranium ore was found in Brazil. You may not realize this, but there are a few steps between digging the ore and a nuclear weapon.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
hey i'm not sure what world you people live in but we are already at war. the people against the GOV. as far as being %100 i'd say your right on but your timing is way off. it started few years ago.

all you folks saying this guy has a tin-foil hat, let me ask a question. if like i said the war was already going on,, where would you hear about it>?

the MSM isn't going to tell the public we are at civil war. this site you might hear about it but would you believe it?

the truth is that we have been at war for a long time now - myself i know i'm at war. Just because you don't see an army on your street or explosions going off somewhere doesn't mean it isn't happening. most of the important places are miles away from the public also the most important people are folks you never heard of.

so do i think the OP is legit? yes but as i said he's late.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pewbert
the MSM isn't going to tell the public we are at civil war. this site you might hear about it but would you believe it?

No, but Im even less inclined to believe someone that has already got several predictions wrong, claims to a millionaire, calls people that disagree with him, terrorists and, types like a not- very well educated 15 year old

[edit on 23/1/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
yeah, i don't know how old he is or how young those that are bashing him are. the simple fact is the day you do see the army on your street or the bombs going off its too late for you.

myself i got to see first hand the corruption in the court system back in 96, then in 04 it became full scale war. i am not a violent person and i choose to wage war not by killing but by forcing the corruption to kill itself. how you ask, well lets just say it has cost the GOV billions and i'm not done. if the money stops flowing so does the war machine and when people are broke and hungry guns/law have Zero effect. we know this is true.

on with the war, on with the corruption, i've had a plan and making it happen for years. i can't give the details, but the more they do wrong the better my plan works. you can bet we all going to get some Change.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have to ask a very serious question about the Thunder Generator

Why do I know in another 3500 yrs that thing is going to be buried in a vault in Ethiopia somewhere with some German looking guys chasing after some other guy with a cool hat looking for it?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Dunno

But I gor first dibs on making a thread when its revealed that the thunder generator will create a black hole and destroy the earth when the NWO turn it on on 21/12/2012

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join